Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
dragon clan. [CLOSED]
happy81555 Green Sparx Gems: 175
#1 Posted: 23:13:43 08/03/2013 | Topic Creator
hi guys! this is my second story. my other one is called skylanders adventure to earth and is not finished but feel free to read it.
clan 1: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie and dash, the youngest and some others but i need ideas for more dragons, please post. smilie

the land of dragons
[User Posted Image]
the land of the dragons was a special magical place, some claim it is more magic than skylands and there are many places in this world, lava zone;burning blazing hero's train there, water ones;swimming in the tough waves are some dragons choose to live and train and other zones that are forming with life but the dark lord's son has brought darkness through the land and turned the dragons against each over but there is one place, one clan who will stand up and defeat evil and repair the shattered friendship beteen the dragons of dragon land. Spyro and his friends, thats who!they live in a forest in a tree house with a fantastic view and where the sun shines most, here's the story!
---
im randon, deal with it! smilie
smilievolts and lightning!smilie smilie
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 16:10:13 23/03/2013 by happy81555
#2 Posted: 23:26:12 08/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1
[User Posted Image]
Spyro, their leader was worried. he sat on the grass in the warm son thinking horrible thoughts."spyro, what is wrong?" cynder asked worried. "the other dragons could attack us at anytime and none of the dragons are ready to fight!" he told the pretty purple dragon. "spyro, we are training Dash, who is the weakest, all we can but he has something speical..." cynder told him. "what?" spyro said, his hopes rising. "he runs super fast because of the tiger like patterns on his legs. he is getting along with the older dragons and younger ones." cynder told him remembering the race she had with him "he has sharp claws too..." "good..." spyro said thinking. cynder blushed and hung her head in embrasment, she liked him but a dragon like him would never like her. spyro looked at cynder blushing a bit and then coughed trying to speak but couldn't get the right words out. "cynder..." spyro asked. "yes?" cynder asked looking up at him. "could you show me Dash training." spyro told her. "sure." cynder smiled happy to help.

chapter 2 coming soon.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:13:18 23/03/2013 by happy81555
#3 Posted: 20:59:27 09/03/2013 | Topic Creator
chapter 2 the pain and victory of running.
spyro and cynder walked to the training field to find whirlwind talking to three dragons. the first was a pretty young pink dragon named Bolt with little wings and tiny purple horns.. the second was a handsome dark blue dragon with huge wings and sharp twisting pointy silver horns named Claw and a tiny green dragon with tiny green dragon with tiger stripes on his legs and you guessed it, his name is Dash. spyro and cynder went to join whirlwind who smiled at them. "whats up cynder, spyro." whirlwind smiled. "hey whirlwind. how's training?" Spyro asked. whirlwind turned to look at her students and then turned back to her leader. "Bolt and Claw are doing fine but Dash cant fly yet. he has sharp claws but he cant aim well and will not be able to hit his enemies in battle." whirlwind sighed watching Bolt and Claw fly while Dash watches them sadly. "oh dear." cynder said shaking her head in sadness. spyro walked over to Dash. Dash looked up at Spyro. "hi spyro." he said shaking with fear. "i heard your not doing as well as the other two dragons?" spyro asked the little green dragon. Dash didn't reply, he was looking in the distance. "Dash?" spyro said. "Dash! answer your leader!"whirlwind yelled outraged. Bolt and Claw landed on the emerald green thick grass to see what the shouting was about. suddenly Dash zoomed pass spyro, his tiger patterns on his legs glowing bright blue. he ran like a blur, like a speeding turbo blast plane. suddenly he sprang into the air landing on the floor with a huge pale brown dust cloud floated up. "Dash!" whirlwind yelled in horror. the dust cloud disappeared and a little green dragon laying on the floor covered in leaves, dust and grass. the five dragons raced towards Dash. whirlwind held his tiny lifeless body, tears rolled down her cheek. "dash!"whirlwind sniffed. Dash opened his eyes slowly. "whirlwind??" he said coughing. "oh dear lightning rod! i thought you were dead!" she hugged him tight ,then noticed something in his hand. she reached for his hand and saw a tiny white dead mouse. "oh my you caught your first mouse! im so proud of you." whirlwind smiled. "yum mouse!" Dash said happily eating the mouse. "and you run do fast. interesting...that could be useful in battle." spyro smiled. bolt and claw growled. "but i cant fly!" dash wailed. "yeah dragons are useless when they cant fly!" Bolt snapped. "insult!" said zap and the other flightless dragons walking pass. "um..." Bolt said sadly as spyro,cynder and whirlwind glared at her. "well why dont we have a flying lesson now?" cynder asked Whirlwind. "yes, a flying lesson would show me what these dragons can do!" spyro smiled at Cynder. "Alright! Claw, you go first!" Whirlwind told him. "Yes!" claw stuck his tounge at Bolt who rewarded Claw with a scratch on the nose. Claw flapped his wings, air whoshed around him. he sprang into the air still flapping his wings like a propeller and flew like a gliding bird. he looped the looped and did a figure of eight and flew down to earth like blazing meteor from space. "Tada!" Claw puffed out his chest in pride. the others clapped and cheered. "interesting! very fast up there." spyro told the dark blue dragon. "well what would you expect Spyro? im so fantastic!" Claw smirked. "yeah, fantastic at being a pain in the neck!"Spyro whispered to Cynder causing her to laugh. "next is bolt!" whirlwind announced. "Y ay!" Bolt cheered. she stared at the sky. then leaped into the sky but fell down crashing. "oww!" she sniffed. "HAHA!" Claw laughed! "CLAW!" whirlwind hissed. "uhh..i'll try again..." said Bolt glaring at Claw who was looking at her in a odd way. she leaped into the air flapped her wings, pushing the air like she was swimming. she flew like a bird, flying in everlasting circles. then she landing with a bit of a crash land but was ok. the others clapped. "that was great." Claw told her. "hmm he usually teases me, better say something..." Bolt thought. "Thanks..." she blushed walking away from the handsome blue dragon meanwhile dash sat under a beautiful apple tree, worried. "that was great just work on taking off." spyro told Bolt. "yeah, i wasn't thinking then." she said embarrassed with her loss of skill. "Dash, your up." whirlwind called. Dash almost choked on his apple. "Whaa?" he gasped. "DASH DASH DASH!" everyone chanted. "oh why was i born with wings!?" Dash wailed. he looked at the fluffy white clouds floating in the sea of blue deep sky. he leaped up, flapped his wings and prayed to lightning rod. he suddenly found him self falling and CRASH! he lay on the dust. Bolt and Claw giggled. "I cant do it..." he sniffed. "you can!" whirlwind yelled "dash, Dash!" "for the clan, we need more dragons to defend and fight." Cynder told him yelling. Dash didn't want to let down the clan but mostly; he didn't want to let down the pretty teacher; Whirlwind. he stepped back and breathed in the thick swift air and then he as off, dashing in a blur with tiger stripes glowing blue. he leaped up like a rocket in the sky and flapped his tiny wings as hard as he could. air flew through his body. he looked down to see his feet of the ground. "Im flying! omg!im doing it!!! Im flying!" he cheered gliding like a swift elegant bird. everyone cheered and clapped. Dash smiled down at whirlwind who was waving her arms and pointing at a old oak tree. CRASH! Dash slammed into the tree and fell onto the dusty floor. "DASH!" his friends called "you ok?" "yeah..." he said dizzy. "thats good." whirlwind said helping him up. "thanks...did you see me fly?" Dash asked. "yes it was amazing but watch out for trees..."Spyro chuckled. Suddenly there was a huge crash and a echoing roar. "spyro!" Flashwing said running uo to her leader. "whats up?" spyro asked. "somethings happening!"she repiled. all the dragons raced to the gate of the tree house and gasped.
---
#4 Posted: 21:07:20 21/03/2013 | Topic Creator
note: sorry i haven't been posting the story and i'll make it up for you bu writing a lot!but please read.
chapter 3
spyro and his best friends raced inside the tree house kingdom and looked out a window made out of glass made in a volcano. outside there were about 10 dragons wearing shiny silver and gold armor. "so what do we do." Flashwing asked. spyro thought then turned to cynder who was gone! "cynder!" the dragons yelled in shock. Meanwhile cynder walked outside. two hurt dragons, bash and camo were being yelled at by the dragons. cynder leaped on the dragon and ripped his mask off with rage and anger in her heart. the dragon coughed up dust. "how dare you come to our kingdom! we dont want war and you know that!" she snarled digging her claws into the dragons red skin as hard and deep as she could go. the red dragon coughed again. cynder snarled "what are you doing here?" suddenly cynder felt pain on her back leg and turned round to see a blue dragon biting her leg as hard as the dragon could bite. "leave him alone!!!" the blue dragon pulled cynder down onto the dirty muddy floor and the dragon cynder hurt stood up and shaked blood of his skin in silence. cynder strike the blue dragons eye with rage. the dragon darted away stepping back yelling and in deep pain. "ahh!" the dragon yelled, blood dripping down from their eye but the dragon lowered her horns and aimed for Cynder, not giving up, not backing down. other dragons joined her lowering their horns at Cynder. cynder watched with heavy eyes, her wings and legs hurt and she wouldn't be able to make a quick escape. suddenly there was a dash of purple and fired at the dragon army. the fire blazed and burned, hitting the army. "oww!" said one dragon who already looked like he was in pain and didn't need to be burned. "Run!" the blue dragon glared at Cynder and the dashed off with her friends by her said. "oh spyro!" cynder said happily limping over to him and giving him the bigest hug ever! spyro blushed. "spyro i thought i would die!" cynder sniffed "im sorry." "you wont die. i wont let that happen." spyro told her. "that was epic! the both of you!" dash said dashing over with whirlwind trying to keep up. "one day i want to fight!" dash smiled. spyro and cynder smiled back. "like the best couple here!" he teased. "hey you silly dragon!" spyro said tickling him. "cut it out!" dash giggled falling on the floor. "one day that will be a very powerful weapon." Whirlwind told Cynder laughing. "yep!" cynder smiled.spyro stood up as dash rested on the floor. "come on. let's go inside!" He smiled. Cynder flapped her wings in joy and flew faster than a bird back to the kingdom. spyro watched her, his eye sparkling,he felt strange like he was going to throw up love hearts. "spyro you like her dont you." whirlwind teased. spyro nudged her. "look at your face, its red!" whirlwind flapped her wings. dash stood up and smiled at Spyro. "dont you start dasher the fast foot dragon!" spyro teased. "haha very funny cynder lover!" whirlwind smiled putting her arm around Dash who was sticking his tounge at spyro. spyro rolled his eyes and walked back to the tree house kingdom with the others laughing at him.
---
#5 Posted: 21:34:21 21/03/2013 | Topic Creator
chapter 4
cynder lay in her nest; it was late at night and she couldn't sleep. something kept her awake. something. a dream, a bad one which haunted her..a worry clouded her mind. great danger was coming and she could tell this. she stood up and crept quietly to spyro's nest which was on top of the tree house kingdom. it took a while since the kingdom was so big. the purple dragon was sleeping. cynder nudged him and gently tapped him with her claw "spyro?" "spyro!" she began talking louder then it turned into a scream. spyro woke up in shock knocking a few things over. this startled the other dragons and they startled the others so they dashed into the room. there was all the dragons expect Dash but no one was worried because everyone knew he loved to sleep. "cynder?" spyro blinked at the pretty dragon. "i think something bad will happen. maybe loads of things! i sense it! i know it! we're in a unlucky season. winter!" Cynder yelled starting to cry. everyone gasped. "it came to me in a dream from our ancestors who wanted peace!" she told them. "your crazy!" yelled a voiced. "oi! i know my facts im not stupid!!!!!!!" Cynder snapped. "haha! facts of what, Cynder!" the voice teased. Cynder yelled a bad word then covered her mouth,embarrassed. "cynder. your my best friend but i just dont think anything bad will happen! im sorry." spyro told her. cynder couldn't belive what she was hearing, from her own crush, her best friend, her leader, her everything! "FINE! JUST WATCH!" Cynder yelled stomping off to the dark forest out of the safe home and into danger. "Cynder wait!" Spyro yelled. drobot grabbed him by the wing. "spyro. she will be fine!" Drobot said as spyro sniffed. the dragons comforted their leader. "i didn't tell that i...." spyro paused. "what?" Zap asked. "nothing." spyro sighed "but im sick of holding my feelings inside me." "then let em out!" zap said smiling. "no. not yet." he looked at zap straight in the eye making Zap look away. "SPYRO! DRAGONS! DASH IS MISSING!" Said a red dragon called blaze who was always hanging around with Blue, another dragon who was behind him looking at their paw. "we searched everywhere!" Blaze yelled [he had to much sugar again smilie and was hyper] "there is one place is to look." spyro stood up. everyone looked at him. "the dark forest where Cynder went. they should both be there so we will find them both." he told his warrior friends. the others stood up and followed him up. No more tears. they would find cynder and dash fast before something bad happens.
---
#6 Posted: 22:17:56 21/03/2013 | Topic Creator
chapter 5
cynder walked through the dark forest. "oh i wish i was back home..." Cynder sniffed. suddenly there's a shadow on the moon. "who's there?" Cynder said frightened bracing herself. suddenly the shadow leaped on her and pinned to the damp floor but it didn't attack her; it hugged her tight. "cynder!" a familiar voice sniffed happily. it was dash! "dash!" Cynder hugged the young dragon tight. "how did you get here?" Cynder asked. Dash looked upset "i was hungry and i umm stole from a evil dragon and now im on the run!" "oh dash!" cynder frowned at him. suddenly there was a sound of running. "run!" Dash whispered. Cynder and dash ran faster than a blazing rocket but the shadow followed them. cynder looked back and saw blazing red eyes. CRASH! cynder fell to the ground. she had hit a old oak tree. Dash ran over to her but got tackled by the dragon. "dash!" cynder said jumping up. it was much clear. the dragon had 6 scarred silver horns on his head and had dark blue scales and a light brown underbelly. "You think it's so funny to steal ehh?" the dragon spat. Dash shaked his head. "leave him alone! why dont you pick on someone your one size?! he's only a kid! why dont you pick on me!" Cynder snarled. "maybe i will!" the dragon spat turning to cynder gritting his teeth with rage. dash watched as frightened as a mouse being chased by a cat. "you think its funny to let your friend steal from me and my clan?" he told Cynder snarling. "i didn'tlet him! im a responsible teenager!" cynder said puffing up her chest. "oh really?!" the dragon snarled "the names Slash by the way!!" "yeah im quite sure Slash and im here now to protect this kid from the likes of you!" Cynder snarled and get ready to fight Slash. slash smirked "and what will you do if i do this?" slash darted over to Dash and bit his wing. Dash screamed and cynder could feel her nerve almost spilt with anger. "HOW DARE YOU!" she growled and pounced on him like a hunting cat. she pinned him to the floor by the shoulders. "it seems you dont have any wings." cynder spat. "so?" he frowned. "the most important key in battle is to have wings..." she told him. "No. show me one way wings can be helpful." he asked. Cynder smirked "sure." She flapped her wings as hard as she could, held him by the shoulders so his face was facing the ground for a niced piece of impact and flew into the air as high as a airplane flys. "dont you dare think of that!" Slash said looking at the floor worried. "wings dude, wings besides you hurt my friend." Cynder growled. she flew down like a metor, sparks of fire surrounding them then
CRASH! "CYNDER!" dash yelled running to a creator, round hole in the middle of the forest. smoke was in the air. Dash huffed and puffled and blew out a huge blow of air to clear the smoke. when the spoke cleared Dash saw two bodies on the floor. "cynder!" dash yelled jumping down to see cynder lying on the floor, hurt smilie "wake up!" he yelled nudging her. when he thought all hope was lost, Cynder opened her eyes and leaped up to hug Dash. "are you ok?" the tiny dragon asked noticing blood. "i dont care about it, its fine." she smiled. suddenly Slash stood up, his skin covered in cuts and eyes red and angrier than ever. he growled "how dare you. i shall kill both of you! and i'll show you what a flightless dragon can do!" he smirked. "uh oh." dash said.
---
#7 Posted: 16:08:33 23/03/2013 | Topic Creator
chapter 6
Slash was looking at Dash, aiming for the greatest slash attack that would be the end for any victim. dash looked at cynder who look angry, her claws were bigger and her eyes turned red. Slash suddenly ran at Dash ready to kill leaping into the air for the final blow. "BACK OFF!" cynder's shadow dashed up into the air and turned into a blur. dash kept quiet. he didn't recognize his old friend. suddenly it looked like she had bit the dragon. Fire and lightning blazed down like a meteor and crashed into the same creator. CRASH. dash slowly walked over to the creator. there lay Slash with dim clouded eyes and blood dripping from his bitten kneck. he was dead...dash was worried. Suddenly cynder dropped from the sky faster than a shadow. she turned around to face Dash with a evil smirk. she didn't look like the pretty purple dragoness. she looked like this.
[User Posted Image]
her dark deadly stare made a cold shiver go down Dash's spine. "did you see that dash?" she snarled "how i killed him?" cynder stepped foward and Dash step back. he nodded his head. cynder grabbed him with a huge claw. "what the same to happen to you?" she smirked spitting. "no! cynder stop this!" dash said. "CYNDER!" came a yell. cynder turned around snarling.
---
#8 Posted: 16:35:37 23/03/2013 | Topic Creator
chapter 7
it was spyro, bash, whirlwind, claw and bolt. they all stood tall and strong. Cynder dropped Dash and walked over to spyro. "cynder! what happened?" spyro asked the angry dragon. "slash a dragon." Dash shivered he hurt me and....cynder fought him!" before Spyro could say another word cynder wacked him with her sharp tough tail, slamming him into a tree. "spyro!" the others yelled. "weakling!" Cynder snarled laughing walking over to spyro. "Get up!" she snarled. the little purple dragon lay on the ground by the old oak barely alive. "UP!" cynder screamed. spyro stood up, wobbling to side to side. "now..." cynder hissed "FIGHT ME!" "what's the point..."spyro looked at the floor with sadness in his eyes. cynder looked at him.black to purple. evil to good. "there is always a reason to fight for the things we care most for spyro and i must think about that forever to come i need to control my power and you know that i do..." said cynder sadly. she had fought darkness and won. but the power of lov.....liking someone a lot had helped. spyro looked at cynder with a smile on his face. but cynder was looking at the floor. "well that ends that...we didn't really need to come here..." Claw said to Bolt who nodded her head slowly looking at the upset dragon. "come on you three." whirlwind smiled as Dash joined Claw and bolt. bash followed happily.
[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:36:23 23/03/2013 by happy81555
#9 Posted: 16:50:01 23/03/2013 | Topic Creator
chapter 8
back at the tree house kingdom, spyro lay in his nest, recovering from his little fight cynder. "spyro?" said a voice "can i come in?" It was Cynder. "of course." spyro said looking up at the young Cynder. "i just come to say sorry. i told Dash too..." cynder sniffed starting to cry. Spyro stood up and went over to cynder "no im sorry i should of listened!" cynder placed her head on his shoulder. "you were protecting Dash which is very noble of you..." spyro told her "oh cynder dont cry!!!!! please!!!" cynder wiped her eyes and smiled "thanks..." "we must watch our back though. slash is dead and his clan will not be pleased." spyro told her."im ready to defend and fight." she said "though i will not lose control!" spyro smiled. "see you tommorw..." cynder walked out.
[User Posted Image]

spyro watched her go and then sat down in his nest and thought. what cynder said was right. that means danger would come their way and the clan has to be ready for it.
---
#10 Posted: 17:34:49 23/03/2013 | Topic Creator
chapter 9 the other dragons.
meanwhile the younger dragons, around dash's age played in the playground. Two dragons sat on the floor watching Dash tag everyone. the first was called Leafy. she was a pretty green dragon with a vine tail, yellow underbelly, not that big and not that sharp dark green horns and leafy wings who was Camo's little sister, next to her sat a handsome bright red dragon with big red wings,sharp long tail and big sharp orange twisty horns named Sunblaze who was Sunburn's cousin. "hmm dash gets everyone." Leafy frowned watching Wave, a blue dragon with silver horns with frog like hands who was Zap's little brother. "it's not evern fair." leafy frowned. "goes by his name really. dash..." Sunblaze smiled. Leafy smiled. Meanwhile Dash took a break and went to the lake to get a drink with his training buddies, Claw and bolt. "im sure of that." Claw said. they were talking about some strange thing. "look the lake!" Bolt said running over to the lake. Claw put his paw in the crystal clear smooth rushing water.
[User Posted Image]
he took a drink and smiled and Bolt. "you know we would make a cute couple!" Claw winked. Bolt blushed but had a angry look in her eyes. she lowered her horns and charged knocking Claw over into the water! SPLASH! Claw coughed out water. Dash laughed. "hey ir's ok! let's go swimming!" claw flapped his wings happily. Bolt and dash cheered
chapter 10 coming soon!!!
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me