Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Blackhope Academy [CLOSED]
packgrrl Blue Sparx Gems: 753
#51 Posted: 01:26:08 10/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Yazmina growled, "Stop that!" She changed the grades back down. "He needs to learn his lesson," she then said, "People don't mess with me and get away scott free!" She wasn't about to let him ruin her chance at revenge.
---
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. ~Edgar Allen Poe
Wylrin Emerald Sparx Gems: 3784
#52 Posted: 01:30:24 10/03/2013
"What will he learn from this? There is no connection between a drop in grades and you! Your actions are highly illogical!" Andrew took back control of the database and changed the grades... again.
---
"A real intelligence agent has no ego, no conscience, no remorse. Only a sense of professionalism."
- Elim Garak, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
#53 Posted: 01:36:33 10/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Yazmina stayed silent, he'd get in trouble with his parents, most likely. But there would be no connection, he would never know it was her. She finally let out a sigh, "Fine, what would you recommend then?" Her arms remained crossed over her chest.
---
#54 Posted: 01:41:17 10/03/2013
It was Andrew's turn for silence. He didn't have to come up with anything as compensation for her to get vengence on this particular student. But if he didn't, she probably wouldn't go away. If he were human, he would have sighed. Since he was not, he simply began, "... This student you speak of, has a secret that he probably would not like to be shared."
---
"A real intelligence agent has no ego, no conscience, no remorse. Only a sense of professionalism."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:42:04 10/03/2013 by Wylrin
namso484 Blue Sparx Gems: 505
#55 Posted: 01:43:15 10/03/2013
Pidd stared, surprised he didn't notice her. He decided to listen in on the conversation.
---
I'm addicted to Klondike Bars, weigh 500 pounds, and need rehab.
#56 Posted: 01:51:01 10/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Yazmina raised an eyebrow in interest, "Tell me more about this secret." She uncrossed her arms and moved the mouse, she closed out of the data base and went to the school's website. She easily gained admin's access and was ready to put out revenge plan b.
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#57 Posted: 01:54:35 10/03/2013
Tyson sat down after his introdyction. He stayed silent the rest if the period but then asked to go to the bathroom. He walked out but got lost. He continued to roam till he was somehow near the computer room. He heard voiced. He then had a fight within himself if he should go ask the orgin of the voices or keep stumbuling around aimlessly
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#58 Posted: 01:56:27 10/03/2013
Andrew stayed silent for a while, observing the person behind her curiously. After a while, he complied in telling, "Look in his locker, 329, you'll find your answers there." Andrew vaguely wondered what her reaction would be to countless tiny teddy bears filling said locker.
---
#59 Posted: 01:59:32 10/03/2013
Pidd also raised an eyebrow. He slid backwards. He got up, but he got back down.
---
#60 Posted: 02:07:41 10/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"Okay, let's get this straight, I am not leaving," Yazmina said, her tone filled with attitude. She leaned into the computer, "Come on, just tell me~ If you tell me I scan for any viruses for you~" She cooed. "Or whatever you want me to do," she said with a smile.
---
#61 Posted: 02:10:41 10/03/2013
Tyson slowly approched the doorway into the computer lab. He remained out of sight while looking it to see a girl about 20 talking to a computer. He raised an eyebrow at this but thought that the computer was either possessed or she could talk to technology somehow. He also saw a kid he thought he saw in his class back away.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#62 Posted: 03:10:37 10/03/2013
Andrew said nothing. He was getting a little weirded out at the audience growing in the background. Instead, he had the screen go black with white letters that said 'Turn around'.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:11:51 10/03/2013 by Wylrin
#63 Posted: 03:17:18 10/03/2013
Tyson saw this and quickly ducked his head out of the doorway and en he pressed himself flat to the doorway. His heart began to race.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#64 Posted: 03:20:29 10/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Yazmina turned around and raised an eyebrow, "Great people..." She turned back to the computer and typed, 'Can you get on any computer or only the school's computers?' She rubbed her temples and didn't want to face the people.
---
#65 Posted: 03:22:49 10/03/2013
"I have chosen not to leave the school for a long time," came the words on the black screen. "But, given the device be in the immediate vicinity, I should be able to transfer my conscious to a different computer. Why do you ask?"
---
#66 Posted: 03:25:05 10/03/2013
Tyson shook his head and just started to roam the halls yet again, searching for the restroom. He finally gave up and went back to class and held it.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#67 Posted: 03:29:31 10/03/2013 | Topic Creator
She quickly typed into the computer, 'I have thee other computers we could possibly talk over.' She waited for the reply, not caring that the people were still there or they might have left. Then she quickly typed, 'Wait. First tell me Zombie boy's secret.'
---
#68 Posted: 03:34:17 10/03/2013
Again with the child's secret? He wasn't sure why she obsessed over it so much, but apparently she wasn't going anywhere without it. And... she proposed allowing him into one of her computers? He'd never been outside of the network of technology within the school, the prospect of leaving it was almost frightening. And yet... and yet something wanted to go. Something wanted to be out of the school's network and somewhere else.

"Very well," Andrew gave in. "It would seem 'Zombie boy' has a passion for little stuffed animals in his locker."
---
#69 Posted: 03:47:06 10/03/2013 | Topic Creator
A smirk appeared on Yazmina's face, "Thank you sweetie." The clacking of keyboard soothed her as she made Zombie Boy's secret well known. She then pulled out her mini notebook and opened it, then turned it on. "Okay, now can you talk to me on my laptop?" She asked, making sure before she turned of the school desktop.
---
#70 Posted: 03:53:53 10/03/2013
Andrew gathered all of his essence within the system to the computer that he was speaking through. Concentrating his essence, electricity seemed to engulf the computer. The current of electricity soon leaped out from the computer and struck Yazmina's laptop. The lightning-like currents dissipated as Andrew settled into the laptop. He had never done anything like that before, and he found that it took a great deal of energy from him. All was still and quiet for a long while, but he finally answered via notebook, "Yes."
---
#71 Posted: 04:43:20 10/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Yazmina smiled big as she shut off the desktop, "Perfect~" She walked out of the computer class further ignoring all the other students and walked to her fist period to announce she'd be doing all the online. She then skipped off to her dorm room and settled her computer on the edge of her bed. "Okay, so we are complete alone now." She began messing around with files.
---
#72 Posted: 11:38:21 10/03/2013
Pidd backed away. He didn't want to disturb her.
---
#73 Posted: 15:45:58 10/03/2013
Andrew didn't say or do anything at first. He felt incredibly weak at the moment and the computer he was now settled in felt strange, like a new house. It was small too. Unlike the school computer network, this laptop was all on its own, making him feel powerless and blind to his surroundings. Had it been wise transporting his conscious here?

Forcing himself to relax, Andrew familiarized himself with the computer - its layout, its files, everything. All of this he did within seconds; his conscious had become quite like a computer itself, working at speeds only technology was capable of.

So it wasn't too long a silence before Andrew said simply, "Okay." His voice was still that same computer-like tone, but it was significantly weaker-sounding. Fascinating, he couldn't help but think, that his voice still corresponded with how he felt.
---
#74 Posted: 16:23:16 10/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Yazmina blinked in surprise, "Is everything okay?" He sounded... tired, in a way. She typed away on the computer, though small it was really useful. "Would you prefer an actual sized laptop? I would suggest the desktop, but I want to be able to keep you with me." She typed a little more then got her normal sized laptop and turned it on.
She could easily connect the two together, allowing him access over both, and she could perhaps connect them to the desktop as well. But that was for a later date.
---
#75 Posted: 17:27:11 10/03/2013
After the bell rang, Tyson continued to roam the halls. He got lost many times but continued to look for the bathroom.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#76 Posted: 17:51:41 10/03/2013
"I'm fine," Andrew replied. "I've just... never been away from the school network before. It was like a part of me. And transferring myself to this laptop... took a lot out of me. I simply need time to rest and adjust."
---
#77 Posted: 20:17:48 10/03/2013
Pidd knew the school was tainted. There were creepy things all over the place! He wanted answers.
---
#78 Posted: 00:49:43 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Yazmina nodded, "Okay, well I am going to connect this with my laptop..." She typed on her laptop and instantly connected her mini note book with it. "There," she said, proud of herself, "Oh, I'm Yazmina, by the way. You can call me Yaz." She smiled at her computer.
---
Hiel_14 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1031
#79 Posted: 01:05:00 11/03/2013
Name: Carson Jade
Sex: Male
Grade: 2nd year of college (6 through College)
Species: Neko/Shifter
Personality: Carson is the odd person out. He can make friends easily but doesn't care to much for the werewolf's of the school but he can get along if he needs to. Carson tends to stand up for others and falls easily . Also pretty popular
Abilities/Weapons: Has incredible speed and can change the tip of his tail into a blade
Other: Real preppy , drives a nice car , Captain of the lacrosse team (If possible)
Appearance: [User Posted Image] except he has jet black hair
---
Let The Darkness embrace You My Friend, Let it take you over and fill you with Hatred and Lust and Pain and Agony
Undead Soldier For Life
#80 Posted: 01:09:22 11/03/2013
"Hello, Yaz." Andrew's voice was growing slightly stronger as the shock from transporting himself faded, but he still felt weak. He knew it would pass, however, all in time.
---
#81 Posted: 01:12:32 11/03/2013
Tyson finally found the bathroom. He came out and looked at his sceduale for his next class. He groaned when he realized it was English. He got lost again looking for the room.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#82 Posted: 19:19:51 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OutOfTime: Hiel, you are accepted

Yazmina smiled, "Do you have a name? If you don't I'm just gunna call you Computer Boy, if you don't like it make one up." She sat on her bed with her legs folded underneath her and her hands were still typing away at the computer, she promised to do the class work, so she would. It was all super easy stuff anyway.

Lucas sat in his class, bored. He wondered when it would end... He sighed and scribbled in the margins of his notebook, that was now had notes in it. Occasionally he'd glance up at the clock, wondering how much time had passed, but realizing it'd only be a couple of minutes. Then he'd go back to taking notes and doodling. Up until the bell rang, he then got up and out of class as quick as he could.

Emma had found her way to class, still irritated that she lost that boy. Oh well, she thought, if he doesn't find it he'll probably ask someone else. But it had been her mission, she wanted to complete it.
Class started and she partially paid attention. Something about the legend of werewolves; she didn't care though, she knew all about her own species. She tuned out and went to scribbling down words.
When the bell rang she collected her things and left.

EVENT NOTICE

A picnic will be hosted on the grounds of Blackhope Academy; no need for money, the food and drinks are free.
The picnic is a celebration/get together for it being the first day of school. So you can meet up with your friends, talk, and just enjoy yourselves.

That is all.

Signed,
Principal Warrens
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:20:31 11/03/2013 by packgrrl
#83 Posted: 19:27:20 11/03/2013
Ooc: so are the notice handed out?

Tyson hurried out of class as the bell rang. He looked around. He was finally getting to know where everything was. He looked at his schedual to see what he has next. He smiled when he relized that he had a class about shape shifting. He walked to class and sat down.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#84 Posted: 21:51:49 11/03/2013
Ooc: so where should i come in at ? Only ooc post with out a ic post i promise :3
---
Let The Darkness embrace You My Friend, Let it take you over and fill you with Hatred and Lust and Pain and Agony
Undead Soldier For Life
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:53:45 11/03/2013 by Hiel_14
#85 Posted: 21:56:03 11/03/2013
Ooc: were in a school so you could just start in a class. Idk

Tyson sat down and listened about the origins or Shapeshifters. He answered many questions.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#86 Posted: 22:00:31 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OutofTime:
@DragonCamo
Event is posted on notice board, there is one on every floor

@Hiel
Anywhere you'd like to start, classes have already started so start in a class, it can be any class, with any person
Emma and Lucas are a bit lonely.
---
#87 Posted: 22:02:51 11/03/2013
Ooc: ok, thanks. And i would make the others un lonley but im only in 8th grade ^_^

Tyson showed real knowledge of Shapeshifters, even more than the teacher! The teacher was impressed but when she tried to get him to teach, he shook his head no and gave her a pleading look. She guessed he had stage fright and nodded and continued to teach.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:05:52 11/03/2013 by DragonCamo
#88 Posted: 22:03:35 11/03/2013
"Andrew," he said. "My name is Andrew." He said nothing more, not feeling the need to. It was still different for him having someone to talk to; he was normally in the company of silence. Not anymore.
---
#89 Posted: 22:10:55 11/03/2013
Carson sat in class staring at an old times magazine flipping through the pages rapidly only stopping occasionally to read about famous people being arrested, He casually yawned and then stood up and mumbled "Im going to the bathroom." and walked outta class before the teacher could say no
---
Undead Soldier For Life
#90 Posted: 22:27:11 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Yazmina tilted her head to an extreme angle, "Andrew is a nice name. It's cool!" She smiled and up righted herself before she fell off the bed. She started trying to find him, or his being in her computer. She searched through the unknown files on her computer, finding a few viruses and getting rid of them, before she continued her search. "Hey, do you have any files on- Found them~" She opened a file that had been hidden very well.
---
#91 Posted: 20:46:51 12/03/2013
Panic. "What are you doing?" Though Andrew had a pretty good idea of what she was doing.
---
#92 Posted: 21:04:49 12/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Emma walked about the halls, she had a free period. She looked around trying to finish her self-lead tour of the school, remembering where everything was when she spotted Carson. A cat, a freaking cat! Why were they even allowed here? They were mostly menaces. But she just played it cool and pretended to ignore him.

Yazmina smiled, "Tying to find out exactly what you are." She clicked around in the file thoroughly looking for his data. It was amazing of how difficult it was to get in. "And making sure you didn't carry along any viruses," She added.
---
#93 Posted: 21:48:11 12/03/2013
As the bell rang, Tyson hurried out. He started to roam the halls as next period he had a study hall. He saw Emma ahead. He could tell she was a highschooler. He was confused until he looked around and relized he had wandered into the high school hall.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#94 Posted: 22:29:02 12/03/2013
Carson looked up from the ground as he sensed someone comin the other way and he looked noticing it was Emma and he laughed and said "Hmph is that the smell of dog?" with a playfulness tone
---
Undead Soldier For Life
#95 Posted: 22:31:33 12/03/2013
"I can assure you that I didn't," Andrew said hastily, his panic beginning to seep into his voice. Never before has someone gone about probing around in his files, and it made him.. scared. He closed the particular file Yaz was in before continuing, "And if you want to know about me... just ask..."
---
#96 Posted: 23:34:29 12/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Emma growled lightly, she then said with a hit of the same playfulness, "The little kitty cat better learn his place." She approached him and grabbed him by his collar, "So what, does kitty wanna play with the big dogs?" He was a bit taller than him, but being a were she was more intimidating, or so she thought so.

"But that's not as fun," Yazmina whined, but with a smile. She pouted when the file was closed, "Oh come on~ I just need to make sure, I can't have any viruses now." It felt a bit strange to coo her computer, but if it had to be done, it had to be done.
---
#97 Posted: 23:46:00 12/03/2013
Tyson made his way out of the college and highschool hall and back into the 8th grade hall. He found his class and went in. He took out his notebooonand started to draw.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#98 Posted: 23:56:06 12/03/2013
Carson smiled and replied "Oh i can play alright.'' and the blade slid out the tip of his tail while his smile grew bigger
---
Undead Soldier For Life
#99 Posted: 00:17:03 13/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Emma noticed the glint off of the knife and smirked, "Ooh~ So you wanna play with a big dog." She softly shoved him away, "You are going to regret it. Big dogs play very rough." She narrowed her eyes at him, stupid cats, always take bigger bites then they could handle.
---
#100 Posted: 01:13:28 13/03/2013
"I should think a computer scan should be sufficient if it is the viruses you are worrying about," Andrew said. "As for information regarding myself... going through my files would be the human equivelent of mind-rape."
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me