Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Blackhope Academy [CLOSED]
packgrrl Blue Sparx Gems: 753
#1 Posted: 20:56:30 08/03/2013 | Topic Creator
You live in the town of Blackhope, a small town on a remote island. The island is inhabited by may creatures, humans, vampires, werewolves, ghosts, etc. The island only has one school, Blackhope Academy. Preschoolers to Seniors in college all have classes there, it's a huge school, there are 5 levels and it takes up the whole center of the island. Everything you could imagine is in this school, any class, any club, and any sport. You go to school here.

There is a lack of plot because this will turn out however it will turn out. Just go with the flow, events will be posted occasionally.

Rules:
You can only start with a max of 4 chars
No one liners, no asterisks(**)
No ooc posts without an ic post along with it
No Godmodding
Be courteous to other rpers
No Drama
Chars can die (with rpers permission)
If your human dies they turn into a ghost
Romance is allowed, nothing too explicit

Character Sheet:
Name:
Sex:
Grade: (6 through College)
Species:
Personality:
Abilities/Weapons:
Other:
Appearance:
---
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. ~Edgar Allen Poe
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:59:34 08/03/2013 by packgrrl
Wylrin Emerald Sparx Gems: 3784
#2 Posted: 23:30:42 08/03/2013
I will join this a little later when I can come up with a character sheet. smilie
---
"A real intelligence agent has no ego, no conscience, no remorse. Only a sense of professionalism."
- Elim Garak, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5698
#3 Posted: 23:35:41 08/03/2013
may i join?
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#4 Posted: 23:36:38 08/03/2013
Might i join this!?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#5 Posted: 02:09:16 09/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Of course, anyone can join. Just post up a character sheet and follow the rules
---
#6 Posted: 03:10:33 09/03/2013
Namesmilieeath the Kid
Sex:Male
Grade: 9 th
Species:Reaper
Personality:Needs everything symetricaland is a person of much Ocd
Abilities/Weapons:Two pistols
Other:Is the grim reapers son
Appearance: http://images4.fanpop.com/imag...3-1008-1023.png

ooc may i make more characters later
#7 Posted: 03:12:13 09/03/2013
Name: Tyson Rivers
Sex: Male
Grade: 8th
Species: Shape Shifter
Personality: Tyson tends to be on the shy side. He stays away from large groups and keeps to himself. He is deathly afraid of Werewoves as two of them killed his parents and now he lives with his grandma. He also loves art and music. He dosn't get angry often but when he does, he loses control. He also tends to stay in the wolf and hawk form alot.
Abilities/Weapons: Tyson is able to shift into any animal on earth. He gets the powers of whatever animal he changes to like claws, sharp teeth, poisin, etc.
Other: He can play the piano and can draw very well. He useually excludes himself from anything involiving in groups. He as almost no friends in school.
Appearance: [User Posted Image] (credit to artist) Messy brown hair, greenish eyes, and a little bit over the average height for kids his age.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8 Posted: 03:12:25 09/03/2013 | Topic Creator
It's preferred that you use oc's, I'm afraid.
---
#9 Posted: 03:14:58 09/03/2013
omg im sorry i will think of a new one....
#10 Posted: 03:17:03 09/03/2013
Quote: packgrrl
It's preferred that you use oc's, I'm afraid.

Wait, me?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#11 Posted: 03:26:21 09/03/2013 | Topic Creator
@DragonCamo
No, not you; you're fine, hun.
---
#12 Posted: 03:36:04 09/03/2013
Name: Andrew
Grade: College
Species: Ghost
Personality: Andrew is unpredictable and his motives are unknown.
Abilities/Weapons: Technopathy.
Other: Andrew died of electrical shock during an experiment at school. Since then his spirit has become part of the electrical technology within the school. He has never left.
Appearance: As of now, Andrew has no physical appearance, as he exists within the computers and such in the school.

Such a tiny little character description! smilie But I do want to develop this character throughout the story rather than putting everything here.
---
"A real intelligence agent has no ego, no conscience, no remorse. Only a sense of professionalism."
#13 Posted: 03:37:48 09/03/2013 | Topic Creator
@Wylrin
Of course, that is fine to do.
---
namso484 Blue Sparx Gems: 505
#14 Posted: 15:04:07 09/03/2013
Name: Pidd
Grade: 8th
Species: Human
Personality: Pidd likes people. He's a people person. But not a purple person. But his birthmark on his back is purple. He is friendly, kind, and is not a coward. He's trustworthy, able to tell the truth, but also keep a secret.
Abilities/Weapons: He uses his surroundings (Grabs a chair and throws it 3 feet) So he has none.
Other: His mother died in a car crash and his father suicide. He is being raised by his grandfather.
Appearance: [User Posted Image] This guy without the wings
---
I'm addicted to Klondike Bars, weigh 500 pounds, and need rehab.
#15 Posted: 15:23:05 09/03/2013
Name: Hope
Sex: Female
Grade: 8
Species: Angel
Personality: She is a kind soul and everyone is her friend when she is in school, but away from school, she is a whole other person
Abilities/Weapons: She has a sword and the power to control light
Other: She has a crush on Chase
Appearance: [User Posted Image]

Name: Chase
Grade: 7
Species: Werewolf
Personality: He can be a bit of a jerk, but is very nice to friends. He is pretty popular.
Abilities/Weapons: He has the ability to shape shift at will and has super speed and strength
Other: He has a crush back on Hope
Appearance:[User Posted Image]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:25:33 09/03/2013 by derpyhooves
#16 Posted: 19:14:28 09/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Character Sheet:
Name: Yazmina
Grade: sophomore year/college
Species: Human
Personality: Friendly, smart alec, Teasing, easily frustrated
Abilities/Weapons: N/A
Other: Insane hacking skills, super smart when it comes to computers, always has to be right, owns 3 different computers (1 desktop, 1 lap top, and 1 mini notebook), needs her computers to "live"
Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic...wMhyQa-beG-tSiw

Name: Emma
Grade: high school junior
Species: Werewolf
Personality: Hot headed, flirtatious, loyal, never-give-up attitude
Abilities/Weapons: Morphs at will, forced on nights of full moons, also carries around small knifes, keeps them hidden
Other:
Appearance: http://wallpaperscraft.com/ima...0_1920x1080.jpg

Name: Lucas
Grade: High School Freshman
Species: Fire Elemental
Personality: Doesn't really care about anything, doesn't pay a lot of attention
Abilities/Weapons: Makes/ Controls Fire
Other: Don't piss him off of he turns into fire
Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic...6z36a8FZ3pfH9_A

OutOfTime: So far everyone's accepted
Here is a list for acceptable ages in grades
6th- 11 to 12
7th- 12 to 13
8th- 13 to 14
HS Freshman(9th)- 14 to 15
HS Sophomore(10th)- 15 to 16
HS Junior(11th)- 16 to 17
HS Senior(12th)- 17 to 18
College- 18+
---
#17 Posted: 20:32:48 09/03/2013
when will we start?
#18 Posted: 20:35:45 09/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OutOfTime: We are starting now, people can still join whenever they want.
---
#19 Posted: 20:37:43 09/03/2013
okay then, i will let u , the creator, start
#20 Posted: 21:27:12 09/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Yazmina was sitting in the computer lab, she was clacking away on the keyboard. She loved the sound the keyboard made when she typed. She was trying to get into the database of the school, she remembered a certain zombie calling her a nerdy meat sack and she had a revenge to take out. Perhaps a steep decline in his grades. Yeah it was childish, but she hated zombies in the first place.
She had to use the school desktops in order to avoid being tracked.

Emma wandered the halls, it was the first day of school and it had yet to start. She was nervous to start her junior year and the academy. A new set of little kids would be running around, but everyone else would remain the same. She continued to walk, making sure she remembered where everything was.

Lucas sat in his first period class, Science. A new notebook sat in front of him on his desk, his fingers itched to open it and write something, anything. He grabbed a pencil and opened the cover to reveal the clean fist page. No. He closed it back and simply folded his hands together. But he was incredibly bored, her leaned back and brought his hand away from anything flammable. Fire danced around his fingers, of the joy of the warmth. He smiled slightly as flames consumed the tips of his fingers.
---
#21 Posted: 21:49:03 09/03/2013
Hope saw Yazmina on the computer. She walked up to her shyly and tried to say hi and make friends with her.

"hello..." she said shyly
#22 Posted: 21:58:53 09/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Yazmina jolted when she heard the voice. She quickly pulled up a document to hide the fact she was in the school's data base. She didn't need anyone knowing about that sort of thing.
She turned to face the owner of the quiet voice, and inwardly groaned, an angel, just great. She really hoped she didn't see what was on the screen before hand. She smiled like nothing was wrong, and replied in a cheery tone, "Hello."
---
#23 Posted: 22:06:35 09/03/2013
Meanwhile, Pidd was wandering the halls.He was searching for Room 478 to send a message from his teacher.
---
#24 Posted: 22:08:53 09/03/2013
"I see what you were doing but its fine...I have done that many sorts of times and I know a lot of things about technology...My name is Hope ! Nice to meet you!" She explained
#25 Posted: 22:15:03 09/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OutofTime: Please refrain from only posting one line. Try to add some details, guys.

Emma saw a boy a bit of distance in front of her, he appeared a little lost perhaps. She couldn't leave a little kid so helpless.
She quickened her pace to catch up with him, reaching him within a several seconds, "Hey, kid, do you need help finding a room or a person?"
She noticed his scent, he was definitely a human, they had a recognizable smell. It wasn't awful, but it wasn't the best smell in the world.
---
#26 Posted: 22:21:11 09/03/2013
OutOfTime: I'M TIRED OK?!?!
Pidd noticed her.
"Yeah, I'm looking for Rm.478, do you know where that is?By chance?"
Pied tilted his head while talking, like if he was wondering about something.
"I feel like I know you from somewhere...what's your name?"
---
#27 Posted: 22:32:05 09/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"My name is Emma, and of course I know where that room is," she said with a small smile. She had never seen this boy before, had she? She had a vague memory of anything that happened last year. Oh well, maybe she did know him. She started speaking again, "Well just follow me, we'll talk on the way there." She began walking ahead, beckoning him to follow her.
---
#28 Posted: 22:37:57 09/03/2013
Chase came into view and passed by Emma. He paused at the nice, young lady's site and his mouth opened.
"hello, fine, young lady" he said coming closer to Emma
#29 Posted: 22:48:44 09/03/2013
Pidd smiled at Chase.
"Hi," he said, drawing Chase's attention from Emma "I'm Pidd!"
---
#30 Posted: 22:49:43 09/03/2013
What was it like, to be inside of a computer? An entire network of technology, for that matter? For one thing, senses were obsolete within the network itself. He could see through cameras or webcams, as well as hear the same way. But within the streams of electricity that was the network, such senses did not exist. How can one explain...?

His consciousness was spread throughout all mechanical devices, every cable and wire, every current of electricity at his disposal. He could somehow feel what was happening in these devices, as if they were but an extension of himself. Yet he could direct his focus to just one. Just one computer to view its files or... just one camera to take a peek at the physical world beyond his technology.

It was strange at first, no longer having a body. Instead of limbs that his mind operated his conscious now operated the machines he had merged with. He didn't really even have to think about it anymore; it happened as naturally as a person walks, no thought really devoted to it, yet it was made to happen.
---
#31 Posted: 22:52:24 09/03/2013
OutofTime: wait, is this at the start of the school year?

Tyson saw the building looming over him. He sighed and walked up the step steps and pushed open the doors. He saw no kids in the hall so he mentally sighed. He walked to his first period class, as said on his agenda. Then he heard voices. He stiffed up and went against the wall.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#32 Posted: 22:57:56 09/03/2013
Chase growled at Pidd
"dont try getting my attention. Get outta here" he said as Hope came over to the group
"hi" she said to everyone
#33 Posted: 23:00:32 09/03/2013
Pidd kicked Chase in the leg, and focused his attention to Hope
"Hi!" Pidd smiled, "I'm Pidd, who are you?"
---
#34 Posted: 23:03:43 09/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Emma stopped when she heard a voice, she looked over at Chase and flashed a brief smile, "Hello." She would really love to stay and talk with the underclassman, but she had a mission in progress. To bad Pidd, as he called himself, was making conversation. She sighed and waited for the conversation to be over. And great, more people were showing up. She was beginning to get a little irritated.

Yazmina turned back to the computer and pulled the school database back up, she then carried out her revenge.
She finished with a pleased sigh, "That'll show him to call me names." She giggled and turned in the chair.

OutOfTime: You do not need to put out of time instead of ooc, that's my thing. Also yes, beginning of the school year.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:04:43 09/03/2013 by packgrrl
#35 Posted: 23:04:45 09/03/2013
"my name is Hope" she said blushing
Chase growled again and his eyes turned yellow and he grew claws and kicked Pidd back
"quit it or Ill rip you to shreds" he threatened
#36 Posted: 23:14:46 09/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"Guys stop!" Emma said. She looked to Pidd and Chase, "You two stop fighting." She growled lightly herself at the two.
She let out a sigh and recomposed herself. "Now, if you don't mind we need to go to room 478, so please." She was trying hard not to lose her composure again.
---
#37 Posted: 23:16:46 09/03/2013
Andrew could feel someone messing about in the school database, but he thought nothing of it; teachers did that all the time. That was, until he activated the webcam on the computer to take a look, to find a student sitting in front of it.

His temper flared. This child DARES manipulate the files within THIS network? He knew she wasn't a child, but having been in the database for quite some time, everyone passing through the halls of the school looked quite young to him.

He might have clenched his hands if he were still human, but such notions were long erased from his memory. Instead, he could feel the electricity within his system rage.

Speaking through the computer, in a mechanical voice, "What are you doing, student?"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:17:13 09/03/2013 by Wylrin
#38 Posted: 23:20:02 09/03/2013
Pidd stared at Chase.
"Wha.....WHA.......AAAAAAAAAAAH!"
Pidd shook Emma's hand, said thank you, and fled, shooken from the event.
---
#39 Posted: 23:31:18 09/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Yazmina jumped, "Oh god..." She looked about the room, she was the only one there. She looked to her computer wide eyed, her heart was racing from the thought of being caught. "W-was that you?" She said, asking the computer. How silly, computers can't talk.
She was still on edge, she quickly looked around again.

Emma watched as Pidd fled, her mission was a failure she looked back at the two people she was left with with a glare. "How dare you!" She growled, "You chased him away, what have you to say?" She was now irritated, and it was coming out at these two.
---
#40 Posted: 23:32:39 09/03/2013
Tyson heard people talking. He didnt want to meet any of them so he quickly walked to his class. He slowly opened the door to see students already setted and the teacher looking at papers on her desk. He quietly found a seat in the back and sat down.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#41 Posted: 23:35:52 09/03/2013
Pidd walked into Tyson's classroom, gave his teacher the paper, and ran off.
---
#42 Posted: 23:39:16 09/03/2013
Tyson had not been paying attention to others. He opened his notebook to wear it was blank and starepted to draw. He zoned out of the world as he transfered his thoughts to his paper.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:48:32 09/03/2013 by DragonCamo
#43 Posted: 23:45:16 09/03/2013
Pidd slipped into his classroom and ignored the event for the rest of the day.
---
#44 Posted: 00:37:30 10/03/2013
"Were you expecting someone else?" Andrew asked, his tone not hostile in any way but not the friendliest either. He was still mad at the hacker, and while he spoke he also checked what files she had tampered with. Everything seemed fine... except a change in one particular student's grades. The student was not herself, strangly enough. Andrew relaxed - slightly. So it would seem the girl was above changing her own grades for her benefit, but that did not change what she had done. Andrew, in life, was obsessed with his grades, and seethed at the thought of good grades being manipulated instead of earned. He had earned his straight A's in life, and loathed the thought of one doing the same with merely one click of a mouse. That was not the case here, but he was still on edge.
---
#45 Posted: 01:03:30 10/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Yazmina narrowed her eyes at the screen, "It's not everyday that my computer talks to me." She sighed, "So what, you going to rat me out or something?" Her heart started racing again, what if he actually did rat me out to the teachers? She'd be dead. She looked at the screen worried, "Please don't do that."
---
#46 Posted: 01:11:16 10/03/2013
Tyson looked up as the teacher started to take attendence. He said hear when his name was called, but since he was new he had to stand in frount if the class and tell about himself. He unwillingly stood in frount and looked at everyone looking at him. He was blushing and his palms were sweating. His heart was pounding and his mind racing. He had a severe case of stage fright.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#47 Posted: 01:12:01 10/03/2013
"It is not my intention to 'rat you out'. Please just reconfigure the data to the way it originally was." Andrew saw no reason to make the girl suffer the wrath of certain school authorities, not that he's had any contact with them since he died. He only wished her to return things back to the way they were.
---
#48 Posted: 01:17:37 10/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"No, the kid deserved it, you don't mess with me and get away with it," Yazmina said defensively. She wasn't about to change it back, it'd be demeaning to her. She crossed her arms over her chest, "And I doubt you could even make me, Computer Boy."
---
#49 Posted: 01:20:34 10/03/2013
"I don't have to," Andrew said, opening the school database on his own so it popped up on the monitor. Ah, it would have been nice for the girl to just do it herself and maybe walk away with a nice lesson, but no. The pointer of the mouse moved on its own accord as Andrew changed back the grades himself.
---
#50 Posted: 01:23:36 10/03/2013
Pidd was walking toward the bathroom, so he could compose himself. While he was walking, he passed by the computer room. Seeing a girl talking to a computer was strange.Pidd crept up to Yazmina.
"Who are you talking to?"
He also poked her back with a pencil, not a smart thing to do.
---
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me