Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Kappatars Second Edition [CLOSED]
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#51 Posted: 23:16:36 09/03/2013
Wreckingballbob: I'm currently making a guide on how to make Kappatars like the ones by Infinitus and me, I'll be sent to you and paddyfitz.

Infinitus: MAKING KAPPATARS WAS A SECRET!!!! xd
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#52 Posted: 23:24:37 09/03/2013
can you send the guide to me too?
#53 Posted: 23:32:10 09/03/2013
If you are gonna take requests, then okay.

Ps: Ideas: Since there's 5 of us taking and making the kappatars, the requester should decide who makes it for him, like a team.

Pss: Could somebody give their opinion on my kappatars? Need to know if the are good enough
#54 Posted: 23:58:28 09/03/2013
the're great! i made these...

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
Infinitus Gold Sparx Gems: 2207
#55 Posted: 00:08:29 10/03/2013
I think us 5 are doing great so far, Kappatar must live on forever. *Infiltrate DarkSpyro HQ and deletes all records of Kappatar secrets* We can have a sign up for the first 5 people who will get a lesson on how to make Kappatars. (One of us will teach 1)
---
Shadow Dragon Avatar Made By Me!
My New Art Thread!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:15:14 10/03/2013 by Infinitus
#56 Posted: 00:28:54 10/03/2013
i shall choose an apprentice...
#57 Posted: 00:30:08 10/03/2013
^Totally what i was thinking, each one of us can have a apprentice, teaching them the art of Kappatars.
---
My New Art Thread!
#58 Posted: 00:42:47 10/03/2013
Quote: ZapNorris
the're great! i made these...

[User Posted Image]

OMG!!!!!
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:44:14 10/03/2013 by DummyZ
#59 Posted: 00:55:13 10/03/2013
I also made the blorp and battle cry one
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#60 Posted: 01:18:32 10/03/2013
Quote: Infinitus
We can have a sign up for the first 5 people who will get a lesson on how to make Kappatars. (One of us will teach 1)

I like that idea. And I'd love to learn how to make Kappatars. They're so great. They must live forever.
#61 Posted: 01:31:49 10/03/2013
If the other say yes then I wouldn't mind.
---
My New Art Thread!
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#62 Posted: 02:43:05 10/03/2013
.....I don't think telling them how to make these type of avatar is necessary because it's rather obvious that you cropped/stole some pictures, added sunglasses and make up a phrase along with this annoying pet peeve "deal with it" with the use of a text tool. Basically any art program could be used to make such an annoying thing.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#63 Posted: 06:46:20 10/03/2013
Quote: Trix Master 100
.....I don't think telling them how to make these type of avatar is necessary because it's rather obvious that you cropped/stole some pictures, added sunglasses and make up a phrase along with this annoying pet peeve "deal with it" with the use of a text tool. Basically any art program could be used to make such an annoying thing.

We like making them, I am sorry you might not like them but we do.
---
#64 Posted: 06:52:54 10/03/2013
Quote: shorty
We can have a sign up for the first 5 people who will get a lesson on how to make Kappatars. (One of us will teach 1)

People don't know how to take an already made image, paste another an already made image onto it and then add some text? >.>'

I guess that is true.
---
#65 Posted: 12:56:22 10/03/2013

People don't know how to take an already made image, paste another an already made image onto it and then add some text? >.>'

Some of these people don't know how to make them because they haven't learnt it, they are about 10 years old I believe.

And If you think it's annoying, Why don't you just leave and go bother someone else instead of bothering us? If somebody wants em, we will make em. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean we will stop making, your opinion doesn't help.

In other words SCREW. YOU. BOTH.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:59:32 10/03/2013 by DummyZ
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#66 Posted: 13:08:14 10/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Here is the sign up list for the Kappatar teaching!
DummyZ is teaching .........
Infinitus is teaching I-Brawler
Paddyfitz is teaching .........
ZapNorris is teaching AshStarkindle
WreckingBallBob is teaching ..........
You may sign up now but the teaching starts tomorrow
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:53:31 10/03/2013 by paddyfitz
#67 Posted: 13:20:12 10/03/2013
Quote: paddyfitz
Infinitus is teaching ..........
ZapNorris is teaching .......

A might do a video on youtube.
---
#68 Posted: 13:59:03 10/03/2013

**** you both
#69 Posted: 14:53:55 10/03/2013

Can I sign up?
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#70 Posted: 15:19:57 10/03/2013
ooh! make one with spyro saying "I eat pie. Deal With It" Please do it
---
you never saw me
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:20:32 10/03/2013 by I-Brawler
#71 Posted: 16:10:26 10/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Ash Starkindle

Can I sign up?

Sure! Who do you want as your teacher?
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
#72 Posted: 16:12:18 10/03/2013

Can I sign up?

Oh. That part. It doesn't matter who. You all seem like awesome teachers smilie
#73 Posted: 16:22:19 10/03/2013 | Topic Creator

Can I sign up?

You still have to choose......sorry.
---
#74 Posted: 16:34:06 10/03/2013
*cough* I made that DRF one, PICK MEEE *cough*
#75 Posted: 16:41:20 10/03/2013
I made the roller brawl one... *ahem*
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#76 Posted: 18:02:28 10/03/2013
okay guys after seeing the great second edition kappatars. i just had to give it another go at the old kappatars making, you guys are great at making them smilie

here it is...
[User Posted Image]

i know i am using it now but for the sake of conservation to the kappatars history i post it here smilie
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 20:40:36 10/03/2013 by kappapopm
#77 Posted: 18:19:15 10/03/2013
*cough* I made that DRF one, PICK MEEE *cough*

IDK what the DRF one is, but I'll pick soon.
#78 Posted: 18:31:30 10/03/2013

**** you *****es!!! I don't give a **** about what you say, we like doing it!!!
---
My New Art Thread!
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#79 Posted: 18:36:46 10/03/2013
now calm down guys... i am sure there are room for a little variation in the second edition kappatars... everything will get sorted with time...
#80 Posted: 18:50:27 10/03/2013
Requested by X-treme:

[User Posted Image]

Like it?
#81 Posted: 18:56:37 10/03/2013
Quote: DummyZ

Some of these people don't know how to make them because they haven't learnt it, they are about 10 years old I believe.

And If you think it's annoying, Why don't you just leave and go bother someone else instead of bothering us? If somebody wants em, we will make em. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean we will stop making, your opinion doesn't help.

**** you both

Yeah. You guys don't know how to leave an opinion alone. That's kind of why I like wreckingballbob better than you guys. (mainly because he did not rage at me.)
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#82 Posted: 19:00:17 10/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Guys just my opinion here. I liked it when the kappatars were nonexistent and stopped producing more of these annoying avatars. Because to me it just means you are lazy to draw.

Fair enough, opinions are opinions
---
#83 Posted: 19:01:35 10/03/2013

Okay. I pick...
Zap, since he asked me first to pick him. Sorry other peeps!
#84 Posted: 19:03:39 10/03/2013 | Topic Creator

Okay. I pick...
Zap, since he asked me first to pick him. Sorry other peeps!

Okay! I'll PM him.
---
#85 Posted: 19:04:42 10/03/2013
Ok. Thanks for suggesting the idea. smilie I can't wait!
#86 Posted: 19:05:06 10/03/2013
DummyZ is available
Infinitus is available
Paddyfitz is teaching available
ZapNorris is teaching Ash Starkindle
WreckingBallBob is available

Some pick me!!!
---
My New Art Thread!
#87 Posted: 19:10:59 10/03/2013
Quoting Trix Master 1000

I do respect opinions, but yours was a liiitle bit offensive
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:12:02 10/03/2013 by DummyZ
#88 Posted: 19:13:03 10/03/2013
Quote: [url=http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=76107&post=4127389
Trix Master 100

*little. And my opinion wasn't exactly offensive. But, I do see that you can take it that way though. But, if I wanted to be offensive I would have said "**** these avatars".
---
icon from Empoh
#89 Posted: 19:14:14 10/03/2013
Quoting Trix Master 1000

I agree.
---
My New Art Thread!
#90 Posted: 19:14:49 10/03/2013
the teaching starts tomorrow

Oh no! I have school till 3:30 and reading Olympics at school till 5:00 and I usually go on at 6:00 an night! I hope it doesn't affect my learning.
#91 Posted: 19:15:57 10/03/2013
Yes... I am ready. I plan on making moar soon.

I'm thinking a tagalong one, I love the damn things to death
#92 Posted: 19:23:50 10/03/2013 | Topic Creator
DummyZ is available
Infinitus is available
Paddyfitz is teaching available
ZapNorris is teaching Ash Starkindle
WreckingBallBob is available

Some pick me!!!

I already made the sign up board...
---
#93 Posted: 19:24:27 10/03/2013
Okay, ignore that one.
---
My New Art Thread!
#94 Posted: 20:36:49 10/03/2013
infinitus can you teach me?
---
you never saw me
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#95 Posted: 20:58:16 10/03/2013

Wooooooooooooooooooooooow. This is just-

**** you both

Wooooow, I can't even-

Hold it there, people. Uh I think you three need to take a second to calm down and look at your responses to simple statements. Your overreactions made you look nothing but immature, alright? It doesn't make you look tough or cool to start cussing at people who quite simply said you didn't have to do something that takes time out of your day when the majority of people can pretty clearly see how it's done.
You didn't have to listen to them, you could've simply said "No thank you" and moved on, like wreckingballbob. But you three took it another step. I suggest you re-evaluate how you deal with these kind of situations, because all of that isn't the right way I assure you. It's just, being honest, stupid to start throwing a fit at something as minor as a suggestion. =A=

Quoting Trix Master 1000

I do respect opinions, but yours was a little bit offensive

Not not going to try to be nice when I said I started LAUGHING out loud at this statement. How on Earth is saying "Giving lessons on things just about anyone can see how to do isn't needed" offensive? Of all the excuses I've heard that is by far the worst one yet. DummyZ, you overreacted and that's that. If anything you should apologize to Trix and shorty for the insults. Same to Infinitus :I

Honestly, next time please try to be nicer to the people who comment on your things in attempts to be helpful. Trix, shorty, I say we just walk away from here and leave these guys to their business. If they want to spend their time doing this then they can.
[User Posted Image]
#96 Posted: 21:31:32 10/03/2013
DummyZ and ZapNorries calm down opinions are opinions we dont this topic to be all about arguements.
---
#97 Posted: 21:44:13 10/03/2013
the teaching starts tomorrow

what time?
---
you never saw me
#98 Posted: 21:44:18 10/03/2013
Okay, no more arguing. I'm apologizing to Trix Master 100 and shorty for insulting you. Just leave us alone, you are not making things any better by posting your hate for the Kappatars.

Quote: I-Brawler
infinitus can you teach me?

Sure! smilie
---
My New Art Thread!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:48:12 10/03/2013 by Infinitus
First | Page 2 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me