Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Halloween RP : The Restart [CLOSED]
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#51 Posted: 21:25:45 10/03/2013
Quote: namso484
Seth stared at Shisaki blankly. He glanced at the moon, then back at her. He nodded, then waved.
"H-h-h-hi....." He glanced at the moon again, as if he was looking for something.

"Who are you?" Shisaki asked, leaning against the tree.
namso484 Blue Sparx Gems: 505
#52 Posted: 22:45:47 10/03/2013
Seth hesitated. He glanced at the moon again.
"Can I trust you?"
---
I'm addicted to Klondike Bars, weigh 500 pounds, and need rehab.
packgrrl Blue Sparx Gems: 753
#53 Posted: 00:52:10 11/03/2013
Henry walked along the side of the road, he was so enticed by all he saw, it was spectacular! He couldn't believe that times had changed this much since he last looked at the planet. He never thought it actually changed, but, wow, did it change. He didn't know, or really care what he was looking at, it was just cool.
---
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. ~Edgar Allen Poe
Wylrin Emerald Sparx Gems: 3784
#54 Posted: 01:14:39 11/03/2013
Nicolai rose from where he was, much more steady on his feet this time, and explored about the library, finding no one was there at this time of night. He smiled slightly at all the books. Their presence comforted him, gave him strength. Once more Nicolai dared to look out of a window, where the moon bathed the outside in a red light. He felt he should at least take a peek outside; he couldn't stay in the library forever. Well, actually he could. But the phenomena outside peaked his curiousity. Clutching his book to his chest, Nicolai slowly opened the door and was met by the world.
---
"A real intelligence agent has no ego, no conscience, no remorse. Only a sense of professionalism."
- Elim Garak, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
#55 Posted: 05:23:19 11/03/2013
Seth hesitated. He glanced at the moon again.
"Can I trust you?"

Shisaki shrugged. "I don't know. Can you?" she grinned.
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#56 Posted: 05:24:51 11/03/2013
"My, what an interesting girl you are. Believing that just your presence, and as you put it, your 'beauty' will make every person around you, happy? Some emotion like that? I do not care for emotions such as happiness. The idea of beauty is lost on me. Though I must admit, I do love the light that this moon casts." Revenge said, smilng a little. Her pigtails moved slightly in a breeze and her cat-fiend stared at the moon.

Charlotte felt as though she was being watched, though she tried not to think about it. She just continued to skip around and sing. "Moon light~ Moon light~ Pretty pretty moon light~"

Eve stood for a moment, taking in the world around her. She could not sense her master around anywhere. She did not know what she was supposed to do. "Perhaps he is my target for the demon hunt..." she mumbled
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#57 Posted: 05:36:24 11/03/2013
Aiko was still watching Charlotte. "She's very...happy..." she murmured.
#58 Posted: 06:25:42 11/03/2013
Charlotte spun around adn grinned at Akio,"Hiiiii~"
---
#59 Posted: 06:39:23 11/03/2013
Aiko blinked, surprised. "Oh, hi!"
#60 Posted: 07:40:16 11/03/2013
Charlotte skipped over,"I'm Charlotte~ And you are?"
---
#61 Posted: 07:46:48 11/03/2013
"I'm Aiko," Aiko replied slowly.
#62 Posted: 10:19:51 11/03/2013
Ellsa's smile turned to a confused one, did the demon make fun of her, or was she just saying how beauty didn't affect her?
After thinking of what the other said for a moment she decided that what the other had said was not offensive to her. She smiled lightly, "Well, I am about to go into the town, would you like to come with me?" She wasn't worried about being out shined, the girl was cute, but what, like nine? Ten? Too young for anyone to gush over.
---
#63 Posted: 20:41:16 11/03/2013
Seth took a deep breath.
"M-m-my name.... issss Sssssssssseth"
He put his revolver back in his pocket and took one last glance at the moon.
---
#64 Posted: 05:16:48 12/03/2013
"Thats an interesting name..." Charlotte said, still grinning.

Revenge picked her cat-fiend up and smiled,"Sure." she said as she lept down. Her long green dress billowed out, btu did not flash and her pigtails flew up. She landed gracefully on the ground and straightened up,"I have not been into a town unshackled in over a hundred years. Should be interesting."
---
#65 Posted: 07:44:41 12/03/2013
"Your name is Ssssssssseth?" Shisaki grinned. "Really?"

"Um, thanks?" Aiko blinked.
#66 Posted: 10:24:53 12/03/2013
Ellsa grinned and clapped her hands together, "Great! That is a really pretty dress by the way." It wasn't as beautiful as her own, but it was still really pretty. Too bad it wasn't really her style, she liked clothing from the Victorian times. The gowns were almost as beautiful as her!
---
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#67 Posted: 13:33:48 12/03/2013
Krion kept a close eye on the Hunter. "Yeah. I get that feeling a lot though so it's not exactly uncommon to me. Nothing strange or abnormal." she did her best to warn off the hunter. She knew it was basically acknowledging that they weren't human, but she didn't care. If this woman attacked, Krion would attack harder.
June sensed the tension building. "Yeah! That's what I meant, Mark. Moon, weather, whatever." she smiled happily.
#68 Posted: 20:46:16 12/03/2013
Seth coughed and lifted his mask a little, so the sound could come through.
"Seth." He let go and his mask whipped back on, "What'sssss yourssss?"
---
#69 Posted: 20:58:20 12/03/2013
Maryanne looked at Krion, her eyes else where. She looked back to June a little worried, "Is everything okay with your girl? She seems... distracted." She looked to Krion again and tried to follow her gaze but saw nothing and shrugged.
---
#70 Posted: 22:36:27 12/03/2013
Stepping out of the library, Nicolai found himself walking down the dark streets, bathed in the red light of the moon. He knew something wasn't right, the moon adding to that feeling and validifying it. He wondered.. did whatever was happening have something to do with his being human now? Nicolai held onto his book tight. He wasn't sure he felt safe.
---
"A real intelligence agent has no ego, no conscience, no remorse. Only a sense of professionalism."
#71 Posted: 22:39:41 12/03/2013
Seth coughed and lifted his mask a little, so the sound could come through.
"Seth." He let go and his mask whipped back on, "What'sssss yourssss?"

"I'm Shisaki." Shisaki replied. She glanced up the moon. "That's a pretty weird moon, huh?"
#72 Posted: 04:15:08 13/03/2013
Eve looked around and noticed a rather timid looking boy walking out of the library. He had no blood on his hands. He smelt entirely new. She slowly began to walk towards him, wondering where her master was.

Revenge shrugged,"Thankyou... I guess..." she said, she was not really used to people saying nice things towards her. She had been bullied and had done bad things, that is how she became a demon. She never had anyone say nice things towards her and did not know how to react.
---
#73 Posted: 11:27:28 13/03/2013
Seth a glared at the moon.
"I-I have an odd feeling.."
He quickly grabbed his revolver and shot at something far away. But it wasn't a deer, it was a shadow... creeping towards them...
---
#74 Posted: 13:10:30 13/03/2013
Ooc: pack, Sam is the hunter Krion is glaring at. Sam is a hunter of monsters. She's standing right there with out characters.

June shrugged. "She does that. Don't mind her. Look, this nice lady here is right. You should really be inside. It isn't safe right now." she said to Mark, putting a hand on her girlfriend's shoulder to steady her. Krion calmed her ****, and resisted the urge to growl, instead hugging June around the waist protectively.
#75 Posted: 15:49:20 13/03/2013
Nicolai saw Eve walking towards him and tensed up slightly, holding his book close. He wasn't sure whether he should feel relieved at another's presence or threatened. It was all so strange to him. Undecided, he simply stopped walking and looked curiously as Eve approached him.
---
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#76 Posted: 15:52:20 13/03/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Sorry I haven't posted, I got into a big fight with my dad, and long story short... it sorta ended up with my PC turned off. >.<
--

Sam nodded, "Going inside now would be safest, and try to find a weapon." She said not shifting her gaze from the two werewolves, "You don't know what kind of freaks might break in if they panic."

Guevim slowly walked away from him little master piece. Oh, this would move things along nicely. Six human child were slinging from trees lifelessly behind him. He smiled to himself, straightening his collar. "Now, this will be interesting."
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#77 Posted: 19:31:30 13/03/2013
OutOfTime: Oops, I am sorry, I had a little trouble understanding the post ><

Ellsa smiled, "You're welcome." Now that the girl was closer to her she could smell them, she knew she wasn't human, despite her humanoid appearance. But her smell was not one the vampiress had familiarized herself with. It was a nice one though.

Maryane looked to Sam, so that was what had make Krion on edge. She didn't seem to be anything bad, she looked normal enough. "I am not going back inside to just sit around," she said in a tough sounding voice. "Besides, I have a gun on me. That's good enough," she huffed childishly.
---
#78 Posted: 19:51:16 13/03/2013
"No, not always." Krion glanced at Mark. "Gun wounds aren't as effective as knife wounds in the long run. If you miss, or run out of bullets, you're done. Knives and swords never run out of ammo." she pointed out. June nodded. "Yeah. I keep my pocket knife on my at all times." she pulled the edge of her pants down to reveal a small pocket knife strapped to her hip. Krion had knives all over her person, just small blades, here and there, everywhere.
#79 Posted: 22:23:53 13/03/2013
Seth a glared at the moon.
"I-I have an odd feeling.."
He quickly grabbed his revolver and shot at something far away. But it wasn't a deer, it was a shadow... creeping towards them...

"I've never seen it when it's red," Shisaki said.
#80 Posted: 11:04:14 14/03/2013
"M-me niether...."
Seth lit a match and ran into the woods. He looked for the shadow, but it was gone, like it never existed.
---
#81 Posted: 18:04:52 14/03/2013
Eve stopped a little distance away from Nicolai and studied him,"You are not the object of my hunt. You are new... clean... you have no blood on your hands..." she said in a very light, but blank sounding voice

Charlotte giggled,"You are very welcome, do you want to be my friend?" she asked, leaning close and grinning wider.

Revenge held her fiend close, then made it disappear. It would only get in the way. Slowly she lowered her arms to her sides, studying everything around her as she walked.
---
#82 Posted: 21:11:00 14/03/2013
Nicolai blinked slowly, not sure what to think of what Eve was telling him. There were so many questions he could ask - what was her hunt, what had she meant by 'new' and 'clean', why she had pointed out that no blood was on his hands... He tried to configure what she was saying, trying to find some meaning, but could not.. not without additional information. So he asked simply, starting from the beginning, "Your hunt?"
---
#83 Posted: 22:21:44 14/03/2013
"What are you looking for?" Shisaki asked.

"Sure!" Aiko nodded.
#84 Posted: 23:33:53 14/03/2013
Seth tossed her a match
"I ssssswear I-I ssssaaw ssssssome......thing...."
He walked forward deeper into the forest
---
#85 Posted: 23:37:36 14/03/2013
Shisaki lit the match and followed Seth. "Are you sure? I didn't see anyone."
#86 Posted: 00:24:19 15/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Samantha's eyes turned away from the werewolves, she had noticed the crowds gathering at the nearby park. Weeping, screams, words too distant for her to make out. She only saw swinging silhouettes above the lines of the crowd and a dark figure watching near by. "You know that panic I was talking about... " She said quietly.

Guevim watched in content the fear, the anger, the urges rising from the crowd. He smiled at his handiwork as people began spouting out accusations and curses, cries and punches, sadness would soon soil the ground with blood.
---
#87 Posted: 00:51:28 15/03/2013
Ooc: oh my f-ck you two, spyro and namso, matches arent that bright! Get a f-cking candle for crying out loud! They also dont last long so you would have to light a bunch pretty much constantly! God dammit!

Krion stepped closer to June, possessive and protective, and didn't stop herself from growling. "Yeah. It was going to happen sooner or later." she muttered.
#88 Posted: 00:57:21 15/03/2013
OOC: Hey, namso's character tossed my character a match, ok? She just took it. I know matches aren't bright.
#89 Posted: 05:25:59 15/03/2013
Eve blinked and tilted her head to the side,"My hunt... I was taught that I am the demon, and the demon must hunt for her prey. I do not know who it is, but I normally can sense them. I can not sense them now. I am the demon... you are not my prey..." she started to mumble a little at the end.

Charlotte grinned even more,"Yay! I have a new friend!" she said, hugging Aiko.
---
#90 Posted: 05:28:26 15/03/2013
Aiko smiled. She didn't know what to say.
#91 Posted: 12:04:55 15/03/2013
Ooc: yeah, sorry spyro, im mostly talking to nam.
#92 Posted: 12:12:56 15/03/2013
OOC: This ain't ***in real ok? Just change it to a flashlight :/
---
#93 Posted: 12:18:15 15/03/2013
Ooc: well it's based on the f-cking laws of physics, and however not real it may be, physics do still apply here. If fire burns, it burns. If you fall off a cliff without ways to fly, you fall off a cliff and die or at least go splat. Matches burn like matches. Swords cut like swords. Deal with it and try thinking before typing. This is as much my RP now as NightBlade's, and we do actually have standards. They involve science.
#94 Posted: 20:08:59 15/03/2013
OOC: UMAD? I accept that smilie I was actually make an ambush, so there's actually no need for light at all. Tryed to make it creepier smilie Plus, if you can read, I said Seth has a BOX of matches so he can light a bunch.
---
#95 Posted: 21:42:16 15/03/2013
Nicolai wasn't sure what to say. A demon? Possible, considering what he himself was. But what was she doing here? For that matter, what was he doing here? He wondered if what was happening - whatever it may be - was affecting all creatures like him. Pulling himself from his mental inquiries, Nicolai asked, "What are you doing here?" Hoping her answer would help him answer that same question for himself.
---
#96 Posted: 23:01:56 15/03/2013
Ooc: just adhere to the general laws of physics and acknowledge them as such and i wont give a sh-t what happens so long as no one dies without permission.
#97 Posted: 23:05:55 15/03/2013 | Topic Creator
She turned her eyes back to the werewolves, "See ya, freaks. I have something more important to deal with." She said and started towards the crowd.
---
#98 Posted: 23:49:53 15/03/2013
"I am looking. I woke up without my master and I must find him. I think he is my prey." Eve said, staring intently at Nicolai with her bright orange eyes
---
#99 Posted: 23:55:00 15/03/2013
OOC: CONTINUE!
Seth stood still.
"P-Positive"
His match burned out, so he lit a new one.
---
#100 Posted: 23:58:16 15/03/2013
"Don't we need something brighter than a match?" Shisaki asked. She paused. "I can usually see fine in the dark...but this is too dark..."

"So now what?" Aiko asked.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:58:43 15/03/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me