Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > skylanders adventure to earth
Page 1 of 1
skylanders adventure to earth [CLOSED]
happy81555 Green Sparx Gems: 175
#1 Posted: 22:21:39 05/03/2013 | Topic Creator
in this adventure the three friends will have to face fate, kaos and rescue smilie from smilie please enjoy i will make more chapters.
this is based on spyro's adventure not giants with smilie smilie and smilie
chapter 1; bored to death
spyro and his best friends gill grunt and trigger happy were bored.kaos had been sent to earth and they didnt have
many monsters to fight only common trolls or chompies. "we could go swimming?" gill grunt said. "nah last time a fish almost ate me!" trigger happy nudged gill grunt. "well we could go visit the guys playing skystones?" spyro suggested. "yeah alright!" gill grunt said!the three skylanders raced through the islands. spyro and gill flew to the next island. "i can jump over!" trigger happy said bravely. "yeah right!" spyro teased. gill grunt giggled. trigger happy leaped hoping to get to the next island. "im gonna make it!" he hoped. he stopped in the middle. "im not gonna make it...AHHHH!" trigger happy screamed. "facepalm." gill frowned. "i'll get him..."spyro frowned flying down. spyro flew faster than a racing car. he was so close. he reached and grabbed trigger happy. "thanks." trigger happy blushed. "hey come on let's go visit the others!" spyro said flying up to the island.
---
im randon, deal with it! smilie
smilievolts and lightning!smilie smilie
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 22:20:19 06/03/2013 by happy81555
#2 Posted: 09:33:17 06/03/2013 | Topic Creator
chapter 2: skystones and Cynder.
spyro and his friends finally reached the island where skylanders played cards. there was two tables set up, one for skystones and one for pirate cards. "hey no one can beat spyro at cards!" gill grunt smiled. "he's good at everything. last week in battle mode he almost killed me!" trigger happy said rubbing his arm; it was still painful. "spyro!" said a familiar voice. a purple pretty dragon was standing in front of him. it was cynder. "hey cynder, just gonna visit the guys playing skystones...hehe." spyro blushed. spyro always got so embarrassed around her. "i think he likes her!" whispered trigger happy. "shut up trigger happy!" spyro snapped. "hey! you promised to call me awesome lord trigger happy!" he crossed his arms. "hey spyro, maybe we could have a game of skystones, no one is playing?" cynder asked. "sure!" spyro said flapping his wings! spyro and his three friends sat down on the chair. "ok spyro, i'll try not to cheat that much." cynder smirked. suddenly a bunch of skylanders came out of the shadows and started cheering "cynder spyro cynder spyro!" "ready set go!" said Gill grunt starting them off. cynder looked at her deck then put the chompy bot 9000 6 in the middle. "there is no way i can beat that!" thought Spyro. he played the jawbraker 5 on top of Cynder's. cynder suddenly pulled out a card she made herself "the cynder card 10000" and placed it on the board. "it takes you card and fill up all the squares!" cynder said "i win!" she bounced up dancing. "she does that a lot...." gill grunt told his friends. "good game." spyro said. "yeah." cynder said "bye!" "who wants to play with the master!" cynder yelled out to her cheering fans. "im bored." trigger happy said. "yeah. hey gill what you looking at?" spyro asked the gillman. "you got to see this...." gill said. trigger happy and spyro looked at each over in shock, then went to see what the fish was talking about
---
#3 Posted: 09:55:31 06/03/2013 | Topic Creator
chapter 3: portal in a dark cave.
"woah its a cave!" trigger happy gasping "maybe there is gold in there!" "dude your rich, why would you want more?" gill said. trigger happy rolled his eyes. "whatever's in here we should have a look!" spyro said bravely. spyro lead the 3 friends into a dark cave with wet water dripping off the hard brown rocks. "wow its dark in here." gill said. "stick together guys.....wheres trigger happy?!" spyro asked. "i found something!" trigger happy's voice echoed. "uh oh, whenever he finds something things go wrong..." gill grunt's voice echoed. "OWWW!" yelled trigger happy! suddenly the cave lit up. "wow!" gill said "nice you turned the light on!" "thanks, hive five!" trigger happy high five-ed gill grunt. "well its coming from there!" spyro pointed at a large glowing portal "score!" trigger happy yelled happily. "wonder where it goes!" gill grunt ran over to join trigger happy who was gazing at the portal. "that portal looks so familiar, i cant just put my claw on it..." spyro thought. then it hit him! "hey gill teleport me somewhere!" trigger happy yelled jumping on the portal. "ok." said gill grunt clicking a button on a tiny computer. "no stop! that was the portal eon used to sent kaos to earth!" spyro yelled! "huh." trigger happy said confused. too late. a white aura of power burst out of the portal and hit the three skylanders with a powerful blast and they were speeding to earth....
---
#4 Posted: 10:16:19 06/03/2013 | Topic Creator
hi everyone what do you think of my story so far?
chapter 4 earth
spyro woke up to be on emerald green grass with the wet dew dripping off. trees swayed in the warm summer breeze with puffy clouds that looked like sheep swimming in the deep blue sky. "was that a dream." spyro asked his friends. "probably." gill grunt said. "seems like every island has came together to form one big island!" trigger happy said shocked. "or maybe you idiots sent us to earth?" spyro snapped slapping his two best friends. "yeah...probably..." gill grunt said rubbing his slapped face. "guys! my guns are gone!"trigger happy screamed. "so is my harpoons and water!" gill grunt cried. "i cant shoot fire or fly!"spyro sobbed "we better find somewhere to go, there might be a town somewhere maybe like skylands where aurtic sells us food." gill grunt shrugged. suddenly they noticed a little boy starring at them. "AHHH DRAGON, FISH, AND MONKEY help, POLICE!!" the boy screamed running off. "humph who's he calling a monkey, he should just take a long hard look at his ugly face in the mirror." trigger happy grumbled. "we should better get some new clothes..." spyro said watching the child run away. "and that boy should get a pet monkey and compare it to me!" trigger happy grumbled following gill and spyro walking over strange black things you people call "roads" "Spyro if kaos couldn't come back to skylands does that mean we are stuck here with no powers?" gill grunt said worried. "dont worry gill there will be a way i promise." spyro said "i hope."

chapter 5 coming soon!
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:05:02 06/03/2013 by happy81555
#5 Posted: 13:28:24 06/03/2013 | Topic Creator
chapter 5- trouble in the big city
"im tired." gill grunt groaned. his tummy rumbled. "and hungry." gill grunt moaned. "how long have we been walking." trigger happy asked. "hey guys cheer up look!" spyro said pointing at beautiful colorful lights in the distance. "let's run over to the lights! maybe america has its own core of light!" trigger happy said dashing with spyro and gill trying to catch up.
the skylanders were impressed. New York has buildings as big as the core of light and flashing lights and busy roads. "this place is amazing!" gill grunt said "if i could be trapped here on earth, i would pick this place!" "its cool here, right trig?" spyro said happily "trigger happy?" spyro turned the the little gremlin who was gazing at a bill board which read "DRAGON, FISH AND MONKEY, WANTED DEAD, REWARD 1000! "oh no." gill said in horror. "he better get some clothes." spyro said "over there."
the three friends walked into a clothes shop. "these clothes are nice smilie" gill grunt said looking at a nice jumper saying "im awesome!" "can i help you sir?" said a lady with a walking stick and glasses because she was blind. "what would you recommend for three boys wanting to hide their real look." trigger happy asked. "oh yes we have the perfect thing." she said "come with me."
a few minutes later they came out of the shop in style. spyro was wearing a long red coat with a black top hat and blue jeans. gill grunt was wearing a red cap and a t shirt saying fish rule and a red jumper and trigger happy was wearing a blue cap and a red t shirt showing a picture of a monkey with a gun. "im looking hot!" trigger happy said showing off. "hey lets get coffee!" gill grunt smiled. "ok!" spyro said walking to the coffee shop with his friend. "hey nice hat!" someone said. "thank you!" spyro yelled back. the people of earth all seemed to smile at him with his new look. they fianly reached to coffee shop. spyro and his friends walked in the door. "i'll order." gill said "want a coffee?" "yes with lots of sugar!" trigger happy said bouncing up and down. "i'll have a coke..." said spyro smiling. he sat down on the chair with trigger happy. it was a nice cafe with paintings of dragons on the walls. meanwhile gill grunt went over to the counter. "yeah i'll have two coffees and a cola." gill aked the person at the counter. weirdly the man had his back turned. "oh yes GILL GRUNT." said a familiar voice. gill grunt gasped.
Chapter 6 coming soon!
---
#6 Posted: 14:14:16 06/03/2013 | Topic Creator
chapter 6 kaos! smilie
"you ruined me!" the "waiter" said spinning around to face gill who was looking at him in shock! "KAOS!" gill grunt gasped. "i didn't know you would come here really but now your here!" kaos grabbed gill's jumper and ripped it off. "hey this cost money!" gill glared. kaos ripped his t shirt off and grabbed his red cap. "Hey, everyone! FISH!" kaos yelled pointing at gill grunt who costume was now on the floor rather than his body. "not good..." gill grunt said sadly as people all around glared and gasped. kaos wallked other to spyro and trigger happy. "and these two are not who you would think they are!" kaos spat ripping their hats and t shirts. everyone gasped. "uh oh..." spyro said sadly. "GET THEM!" said a fat man taking out a huge gun from his bag. "spyro what do we do?" trigger happy asked. "well we...RUN!"spyro replied dashing off with gill grunt following however trigger happy wasn't so lucky. a lady grabbed him and held him tight. "i got him i got him!" the lady laughed. "mummy you wont hurt him will you its just a cute monkey!" her daughter said. "Lilly, it's evil." said lilly's mum slapping the trigger happy. "HEY STUPID LADY!" trigger happy snapped. "it talks!" said a man beside her. "fantastic. we can cut up the creature and see whats in its brain." a scientist giggled. kaos laughed."uh oh." trigger happy gulped.
meanwhile spyro and gill grunt hide in an dark damp alley. "we lost them." gill grunt sighed in relief. "yes but WE LOST TRIGGER HAPPY!" spyro said worried "we need to save him!" "yeah but how..." gill grunt shrugged. "Somehow gill somehow..." spyro told him.
OMG WHAT WILL HAPPEN?! will trigger happy get killed? will gill and spyro save trig? whats their plan?
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:47:35 06/03/2013 by happy81555
#7 Posted: 22:12:02 06/03/2013 | Topic Creator
chapter 7 the plan
spyro sat on a trash can thinking while gill grunt paced up and down the alley with great concern. "Well?" gill said stopping putting his fins on his hips. "well what?" said the confused dragon. "do you have a plan to save trigger happy?" he asked. "why yes!" spyro said proudly. "tell me!" gill said as spyro jumped down from the bin. "we burst in their and fight the scientists to the death!" said spyro tapping his strong horns with his claw. "but we dont have our powers?" gill said sadly. "Bro, i have horns! i can jab them, fire isn't my only attack you know?!" spyro nudged gill grunt. "cool!but what about me, you cant fight the science dudes yourself." gill grunt said turning happy to sad again. the two friends thought for a second. "i know! i could fish slap the potion loving people!" gill said slapping the dragon with his fin. "haha let's go!" spyro said happily. "wait! we dont know where their lab is!" gill frowned. "we just have to knock on every door!" spyro told him. "but your a dragon and im a salty fishy! they will kill us!" gill said sadly. "thats way i found these!" spro said showing gill some outfits. gill grunt clapped. "you can be a pirate and i'll be a football player!" spyro said handing gill the costume. "sweet!" gill said happily.
MEANWHILE
trigger happy awoke to find himself in a rusty metal cage. "oh i've been trigger-napped!" trigger happy wailed. "haven't we all." said a voice. he turned to face a cyclops cat who was sitting down in another cage. "what's your name?" she asked. "Trigger happy!" he repiled. "im One-eye you know here you wont last a second, they will chop ya up and look at your pipsqueak brain!" one-eye snapped. "thats cruel!" trigger happy wailed. "yeah happened to jimmy, he was never the same, well he was dead." she said. trigger happy gasped; he didn't want to get killed,he wanted to be free.
---
#8 Posted: 22:36:42 21/03/2013 | Topic Creator
chapter 8 knock knock knocking on the door!
"this costume is amazing!" gill said happily. spyro smiled. they knocked on the first house door. it was a pretty blue house with chocolate brown door. knock knock. "do you think its hard walking on your hind legs?" gill grunt asked as they waited. "meh." spyro shrugged. suddenly a man came out wearing a suit and had brown hair came out. "hello." he said looking at his watch. "sorry but do you have any animals?" Gill asked. "well a parrot..." he replied scratching his head. "do you ever do tests on it?" asked gill. "whaa?!"the man looked shocked "heavens no!" "ok..." gill said and the man slammed the door. "it's not that house." gill said. "dude. let me do the talking!" spyro said putting his hands on his hips. a few mintues later they had done every house on the street expect from a white building saying "LAB" "is this it?" gill grunt asked. "yeah it says lab." spyro told him.they knocked on the door and a man with a suit came out with a smile on his chubby face. "why hello sirs how can we help?" the man greeted them warmly and shook them by the hand. "um can we come in?" Spyro asked. "we're doing tests sir im sorry but no." the man told them. Spyro had to save trigger happy so he pushed past and ran. the man yelled and ran after the dragon. "OI!" he yelled almost dropping his glasses. "hmm so i can just walk in." said gill walking in. spyro ran and ran, the man dashed and dashed. "i got to hide!" spyro thought. without reading the sign spyro ran in a room and locked the door.
the sign read "KAOS' OFFICE NO SKY LOSERS"
"phew..." spyro sighed. "SPYRO!" kaos yelled. "uh oh!!!!" spyro gulped. "i'll chop you up next!" kaos yelled! "how about me and gill and trigger happy all go home?" spyro asked. Kaos smirked and spyro knew his suggestion wouldn't work.
chapter 9 up soon.
---
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#9 Posted: 08:41:40 23/03/2013
Awesome! (This is the first post in the fan fiction section in two days smilie)
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
#10 Posted: 11:54:50 24/03/2013 | Topic Creator
thanks. more coming soon smilie
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me