Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > The War Between Dragons and Wolfs
Page 1 of 1
The War Between Dragons and Wolfs [CLOSED]
LoneWolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1674
#1 Posted: 14:47:47 04/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1 How it Started
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ages ago wolfs and dragons where friends. Thin a young evil wizard put a evil spell on them, because he despised happyness and peace between them.(Evil Wizard)I the Wizard of Death, will destory the friendship between the wolfs and the dragons.Fire and water, paws and dragon tails, make the wolf and dragons attack each other again....(As the wizard made the spell, things starte changing. The water rowes, trees burnned to the ground).
---
"Danta i summon you"
#2 Posted: 15:08:22 04/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2 The War has Started Part 1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Far in the Magic Forest a young wolf male awaken, but this was no ornery wolf he looked just like a human the only thing that made him stand out was his tail and his fluffy ears. Thin there is a dragon in The High Hills, their is a female dragon.She's hafe human, hafe dragon.Finally theirs a human(with his dog)living in a small village called Peace Green Village.Now they's three(and dog) must meet.To save all three of there rases, they must meet in less than one yearor a war will be unmong all three rases.
---
"Danta i summon you"
#3 Posted: 15:24:42 04/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3 The War has started Part 2
(Dead)You think dragons are so neat why dont you go live with them?(Hunter)Maybe I will Dead.(Ro) Hunter NO!(Hunter) No Ro? I'm going to The High Hills, and I'm going to live with the dragons!(Dead)You live with the dragons?Ha.(Ro)Wolfs and dragons are enemies.(Hunter)We dont have to be.(Dead)Ow thin why dont you go and make a peace offring to them, your head.(Hunter)I'll make a peace offring, but it want be my head you pest.(Dead)OK THATS IT CET OUT AND GO LIVE YOUR SCREWED UP DREAM! (Hunter)Fine I wiill.(Hunter runs out of Dead's house his wofly tail slammes the door.) (Hunter) I'll show them that dragons are friendly to wolfs.
---
"Danta i summon you"
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#4 Posted: 16:54:15 05/03/2013
Tripple posting against the rules, and there's also a specific forum thread for fan fictions.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
#5 Posted: 17:28:57 05/03/2013 | Topic Creator
by the way its not fan related
---
"Danta i summon you"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me