Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Dragons' Twilight [CLOSED]
Vincentkoopa Yellow Sparx Gems: 1997
#1 Posted: 23:55:34 03/03/2013 | Topic Creator
You are the last hope for the survival of dragons and mankind...my son. It is your job to make sure Zenneth does not succeed in his plan to corrupt all the dragons and wipe out mankind. I know you're still a child, but I have to tell you this. When your all grown up, I want you to leave the village and search for the holy brother of Zenneth, the man of the name Eukoros. These are my last words to you and also son...I love you...
-Skarner's last words to Drizzle before death

Plot
Deep within the land of Basakuru is a village that is isolated from the rest of the world. There in that Drizzle is a young man of the name Drizzle Dakara. His father, Skarner, entrusted Drizzle to stop Zenneth's plan to corrupt all the souls of dragons and wiping out mankind. The village is one that is special, different from other common villages. In this village, they raise many types of dragons. At the age of 18, every person that meets the requirements is given their own dragon, but only a few are given a rare dragon egg that they have to take care of. Now on the other side of Basakuru is a hidden portal, a gateway, that leads to the dimension where Zenneth resides. Zenneth is the brother of Eukoros, both swore to protect the land of Basakuru, but Zenneth was overcome with chaos and he betrayed his oath. Eukoros did not know about Zenneth's betray, so one fateful day Zenneth sneaked up behind Eukoros and put a sword through his stomach. Events after that are unknown to common folk and only a few know what happened after. Now is the time to follow Drizzle on his quest to put a stop to Zenneth's chaotic reign and begin a new age of prosperity and peace...

Rules
1. I am the GM
2. You can have up to 3 characters
3. Please, no Godmodding
4. PG-13 Romance allowed, nothing above that
5. Show respect to one another
6. No killing another person's character without their permission

Areas (Will add more later)
The Hidden Village (Drizzle's Residing Village)
The Dark Realm (Zenneth Resides Here)
Evergreen Forest
Cragged Mountains
Frellic Stronghold (The Portal Between The Dark Realm and Basakuru is Located Here)
Moonlight Tower

Classes
Berserker: A Berserker is a mighty warrior, someone of enormous strength and endurance. They have the ability to unleash devastating blows on his opponents while having the physicality to take the hits his opponent delivers. Warriors make up the iron will of armies.

Arcanes: The Arcane is a mage who finally mastered the arcane arts. They are very intellectual and have the ability to cast spells that can knock the opponents senseless. Only a few master the arcanes, those who do are taken to Moonlight Tower where they continue to practice the arcane arts.

Nightblades: Nightblades are assassins who have the ability to take out someone within a couple of seconds. They wield a variety of deadly blades that can cut through the toughest of armor. They can move at a very fast speed and have graceful agility to dodge attacks.

Dracomancer: Dracomancers, mages who devoted themselves to worship dragons and learn the inner secrets of their race. Dracomancers started to appear over several thousand years, after extensive meditation and devotion, one can become a dracomancer. Dracomancers have the ability to turn into a human-dragon hybrid. While in their natural form, they have the ability to unleash burning fires from their hands.

Races
Humans: Humans are a race that lives in Basakuru. They have the potential to become one of the strongest races, but their greed and hatred causes them to pursue their foolish desires instead of trying to achieve their true potential. Only a few ever reach their potential, those who do have amazing powers and better intellect and physicality than average humans.

Shadows: Shadows are the loyal creatures that serve Zenneth. They are dark creatures that originated in the Dark Realm and are very dangerous to deal with. No one actually knows what they are made of, they can only guess they are darkness in its true form.

Spirits: Spirits are the souls of the dead that roam Basakuru, looking either for help to put their soul to rest or to consume the innocent. The only way to get rid of a Spirit is to use a specially crafted blade only created by the Elves. If you ever do meet a spirit, you can tell whether it is good or evil depending on the aura that it emits.

Elves: Elves are a majestic race that inhabits the forest of Evergreen. They are very intellectual and have very odd characteristics. They are very advanced and can craft many deadly weapons and complex tools. Most of the elves are good, but some may have been corrupted by Zenneth and are working for him secretly.

Character Sheet
Name: (Can add a last name if you wish)
Race: (Can add your own race if you wish)
Side: (Neutral, Evil, or Good)
Class:
Weapons:
Personality:
History:
Other:

My Characters
Name: Drizzle Dakara
Race: Human
Side: Good
Class: Nightblade
Weapons: A long black blade and two curved, steel daggers
Personality: Drizzle has been quiet and somewhat anti-social ever since his father died. He takes most matters seriously and does not enjoy jokes as much as others. He is rarely seen smiling or at least having a bit of fun. He holds no grudges and if he swears to an oath or makes a promise, he will do whatever it takes to follow that oath or promise.
History: Drizzle was born in The Hidden Village and his parents loved him very much. When he was five, his mother died to an unknown illness that could not be cured, even by the greatest mages in his village. He did the best he could to not hold onto the past. It was working out for him and his father till a fateful day when he was eleven. His father was murdered in the village by an assassin that escaped undetected. Ever since then Drizzle had to do things himself and provide for his own needs. He made most of his money by pickpocketing from rich nobles who would visit the village and by accepting tasks of eliminating a certain target. Right now he is living in a distant cottage far from the village, but still close enough so he could drop by to do his daily tasks.
---
Always tired~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:52:28 04/03/2013 by Vincentkoopa
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#2 Posted: 08:00:51 04/03/2013
Name: malina authro
Race: elves
Side: good
Class: dracomancer
Weapons: two very large crystal swords that are normally held with two hands. a oak bow and arrows she only uses for hunting
Personality: honest, loyal, but stubborn, which can make her very anti social, when normally she isnt. moody, and intelligent, she normally reacts to an attack, then counter strikes.
History: she was born in the evergreen forest alone, and spent a lot time with dragons when she was young. at age 10, she began training herself in the art of dragons, along with the help of some others. she learnt everything she can about dragons. one time, she found her real parents when she was 12, and she disliked them from the start, and escaped, or so she says. she never told anyone, but really she killed her parents, and with her intelligence, she left no clue, or so she thought. it still haunts her in the back of her mind, and doesnt know when it would stop
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
ipyroball Red Sparx Gems: 42
#3 Posted: 01:54:42 07/03/2013
Name: Blaze Firedrake
Race: Partially spirit
Side: neutral
Class: Arcanes
Weapon: A staff with a flaming ball tip. Color of staff is red.
Personality: Happy and Joyfull. Wouldn't let anyone down, to most people. Supportive.
History: When Blaze was born he did not have the flaming hair. He was a regular kid as anyone else. He did really well in his grades. He would help his family when they ever
needed it. He was the only child, and his parents were really proud of him.
Then one day, a volcano erupted nearby the village. Blaze told the Cheif he can
solve the problem. His parents didn't wan't him to go up there, but Blaze wanted to
help the village. So as he climbed up the mountain, flaming rocks were flinging everywhere. Once he got up there, there was this lava golem floating. The golem explained that he was waiting for Blaze. He told him that he was a special kid. Blaze was amazed by this power he had never seen before. Then the golem gave Blaze his powers and told him to use this power for whatever you would think is right. So then Blaze got the flaming hair, and still helped anyone in need. His parents were scared at him at first, but then they got used to it and they were very proud of him.
Characteristics: Agile, Swift, and Quick. Intellect is great. And low endurance, but can doge more easier than others.Can transform into a Fire Golem.
---
Stick and Stones may break my bones...
But a Giant Hammer will break them faster
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me