First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Wrecking Ball is overrated. [CLOSED]
Dunkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1066
#51 Posted: 17:31:33 17/03/2013
He's one of the few skylanders I find boring. He's good to use but for some reason I have little to no interest in playing him...go figure smilie
I definitely don't think he's the best- In my opinion that title goes to Chill (But thats just me)-
---
I <3 all Spyro games!smilie
Heirumaru2286 Gold Sparx Gems: 2285
#52 Posted: 15:14:17 18/03/2013
Quote: GamingMaster_76
Seriously?
Ultimate Spinner is a freakin BEAST.
He's not a Skylander who is instantly powerful if that's what you were looking for.
I used to think he was the worst but I played him a lot more in Battle and now he's one of my favourites. He's unexpectedly powerful when you learn to handle his attacks, aim the roll, and burp at the correct times.

Besides, why does a Skylander being weak seem to translate to them sucking? Some of the characters I enjoy playing most are considered really weak. Everyone hates Frozen Fury because she isn't as powerful as Ice Lancer but I LIKE that because it means you need to use more strategy with her. Chop Chop, Dark Spyro and Warnado are my top three characters in Spyro's Adventure.

Besides, if anyone deserves to be overrated today, it's HIM(or Shroomboom), because he was huuuuugely ignored during Spyro's Adventure and even had several hate topics geared towards him. So I give my hats off to Wrecking Ball for becoming beloved and successful now, something no other Skylander deserves any more than him. Ya wanna see overrated, go and see Eye-Brawl and Hot Dog, (IMO) boring to play characters that have huge fandoms anyway.
I wish that every Skylander had equal fandoms but instead you have some people saying that characters are overrated, then you have ones that are actually overrated, and the rest are completely ignored and underrated. And anyway, that's shifting all the time.

Next game the Eye and Dog fandoms will lay silent and two more will dominate. It's the same with all the Skylanders fan clubs... I remember when Sprocket had a small burst of popularity and that was short lived, and I like her. And I don't like Hot Dog or Eye-Brawl but I know that they won't stay overrated forever so I just live with it. Steel with it if you will.

Now can we get some Shroom fans over here? smilie

Here's one! He shoots... HE SPORES!!

Personally, I like him as a LightCore ^ ^
---
..::TotallyAwezum::..
Thumpbackman Red Sparx Gems: 88
#53 Posted: 01:28:30 19/03/2013
i find that he is awesome
---
smilieTHUMPBACK IS AMAZINGsmilie
Favorites... smilie smilie smiliesmilie smilie smilie
Like my avatar? smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie..lovesmilie smilie
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me