Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Battle Of The Fosils/The Darkest Of Worlds/Sonic And Seven Emerald Sages
Page 1 of 1
Battle Of The Fosils/The Darkest Of Worlds/Sonic And Seven Emerald Sages [CLOSED]
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#1 Posted: 01:33:33 03/03/2013 | Topic Creator
NEWS FLASH!
update times
Battle OF The Fosils shall be updated every Sunday and A chance Thursdays at 8:30 pm Central time

The Darkest Of Worlds shall be updated Tuesday and Friday 4:30 pm central time

Sonic And The Sevem Emerald Sages shall be updated every Wendsday and Saturday at 8:45 pm central time

also some times i may not update stayed tuned for the begining of all the stories and some are based on games
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:20:02 03/03/2013 by chained skull
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#2 Posted: 01:38:56 03/03/2013
*writes down schedule*
#3 Posted: 02:02:04 03/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter One of:Battle Of The Fosils

My birthday is today. My gift from my parents is that they`re taking me to The King`s fosil park! So excited, right now packing up my things to go. Also my best friend Drake is going with me! From what I have heard you dig up REAL dinosaur fosils and I am crazy for dinosaurs! Once you get a head of a dinosaur it is revived and is put into a meadalian, called dino-meadels. And you can use the meadles to make them fight to! Leaving right now.
Day 1 of exploration.

Johnny then put his jurnol and pencil in his backpack. Johnny then picked up his backpack and grinded down the rail. "Ready mom. Are you Drake?" He asked jumping down from the rail. "Johnny please stop grinding on the rail please?" Johnny`s mom told him, As Drake grabed his backpack "Now I`m ready, oh Mrs. rangel how long is the trip?" Drake asked as he put on his dino cap. "around 3 to five hours on the flight." She answered as they all got into the car. Johnny was so excited to finally go there. Though then someting crossed his mind. "Mom you gonna stay with us?" He asked as his mom chuckled "You may be surprised, no, we aren`t going with you. We`re just making sure that you get on the plane." Johnny was somewhat relieved. Johnny got out his 3DS. "Drake wanna battle me? I dought you are able to beat my Spinax he leveled up to 35 levels and learned twisting chomp." Jonny said getting his team prepared. "HMP you think you can beat me my level 37 Allo who now knows Crystal blast? " Drake said taunting him as he started his 3DS. "Yes I can the only way is to find out on the feild." Johnny said as there DS`S connected they started battling.

and there is chapter one going to post the others maybe later or tomorrow morning my time
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:08:46 03/03/2013 by chained skull
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#4 Posted: 02:25:53 03/03/2013
Good job so far, keep up the great work smilie
#5 Posted: 02:26:57 03/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks my hands got tired and cold after finishing that bpchapter and i have homewrok to do
---
#6 Posted: 11:41:08 03/03/2013
I like it so far.smilie

Sorry I didn't read last night, my internet was being stupid.
#7 Posted: 16:03:22 03/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter One Of:The Darkest Of Worlds

"NO! STAY AWAY!" Gingu yelled at a pitch black shadow fog following him. The mist didn`t respond and it kept on chasing him. The fog shot some black gas at Gingu, the gas started to encase his body. "Do not resist the darkness, it will only make the pain worse!" The fog warned him as a giant black dragon like creature was reaveled. Gingu was getting choked by the dark fog. "YOUR WORLD SHALL BE MINE FOR THE TAKING!" The huge creature yelled as he then laughed evily. Gingu then jerked his head up panting "Oh god that was the worst nightmare ever." He told his little cat, named, Cinna. Gingu saw that it was only 4:53 am, about another hour till I go to my new school. He thought. He tried to fall asleep but he couldn`t stop thinking about that dream. He then turned on his T.V. and started watching. When he was getting ready for school he didn`t tell his parents about his dream. After he got dressed he then ran out the door to his new school. When he walked up to it he saw kids like they where a swarm of bees wanting something in the hive.. A kid then noticed him, it was a girl she walked up to him. "Hey haven`t seen you around here before you new here?" She asked Gingu as his heart raced. "Um... Yeah, moved here from Ohio. By the way my name`s Gingu." He greeted her blushing a bit "Nice name dude hope you like it here in Clear water, Flordia! And my name is Jaydan."she said smiling as she shook Gingu`s hand. They both walked in, Gingu took out a note card he was given yesterday when he visted the school. "Floor 2, locker 465. Got it!" Gingu then quickly ran up the stairs not wanting to be late to class. He then looked at the card again. "Thirty two, sixty three, five, eighty one." He then tiwsted the lock and then his locker popped open. He put his stuff in the locker. "Alright my first class is... Math And its on the 2nd floor." He then rushed down the stairs "Room three hundred fifty four." He then put his note card away as walked down to the end of the hall. "There it is!" He exclaimed as he walked in the room as the bell rang.

End of chapter 1
---
#8 Posted: 16:13:48 03/03/2013
I like it.smilie *waits impatiently for more*smilie
#9 Posted: 22:03:44 03/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter one of:Sonic And The Seven Emerald Sages

There where trashed bots every where. Sonic was in the middle of a landing deck, with Dr. Eggman watching. Then Eggman`s cockpit then floated as the whole station then formed a huge four armed creature. Every hand was a diffrent weapon, one was a mace, one was a huge blade, one was a huge drill, and the last one had a big gun. The legs looked very bulky and had rockets at the bottom. Luckly Sonic was prepared as he then had to react quickly with all the ships shooting at him. The seven emeralds spun around Sonic, but the emeralds sudenly stoped. Something stange was going on. Both Sonic and Eggman where confused. The emeralds then changed black as a colorgful glow emerged from the emeralds. Then the glows quickly where spreaded across diffrent planets. "HM.. It seems the emeralds powers are those glows. To bad for Sonic he wasn`t able to beat me this time. I`ll get the emeralds before that rat does." Eggman said as smashed a button. Then all of his ships got evenly into seven groups as the robot was split and transformed into seven robots. Eggman pointed for what group to go where. The bots quickly followed the glows, as Sonic entered Mobius orbit and came crashing down onto the planet.

End Of Chapter 1
---
#10 Posted: 22:07:38 03/03/2013
I like it, my fave so far. Though I may be biased.smilie
#11 Posted: 22:10:53 03/03/2013 | Topic Creator
wait what?
---
#12 Posted: 22:13:00 03/03/2013
I mean I'm naturally going to like it more because Sonic.
#13 Posted: 22:33:41 03/03/2013 | Topic Creator
ook then
Chapter Two Of:Battle Of The Fosilsf

Johnny won the battle. "Guess you won." Drake said as they walked into the airport. Once it was time for them to board they waved at there mom`s good bye. When they sat down and put there backpacks under the seat in front of them, Johnny got out his notebook and started writing about the T-Rex. Then he just thought of something. "Drake?" "Yeah?" "Have you noticed no body has ever found any body parts of a T-Rex?" Johnny asked as Drake was a bit surrpirsed. "Actually yes." He replied. "I wonder why? Is it because that it is the most famous Dinosaur? Anyway I`m gonna take a nap wake me up when they land. K man?" Johnny asked Drake "Yup I will." He told him as Johnny was snoring already. (after they landed) Drake shook Johnny. "Huh? Are we here?" He asked grabbing his backpack. "Yup!" Drake told him. Johnny then quickly ran through the airport looking for the exit. Drake them ran after him. Once they got outside and walked a ways down a road, A teen girl in a blue uniform was standing. "Hi! Are you Drake and Johnny?" Then they both grined at eachother. "YEAH! " the both said happily. "Great your parents called us and told us to give just both of you a tour of park!" She said walking with the boys into a town.

and i know it isn`t alot but end of chapter 2
---
#14 Posted: 22:44:48 03/03/2013
Oo, fancy treatment.^__^
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#15 Posted: 00:04:52 04/03/2013
Oh wow, chapter two up already smilie Great job again! smilie
#16 Posted: 23:47:47 07/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Actually updating will start next week and new update times are
4:00 pm central time for all of the stories
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me