Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Jade Shadow: A Lego Galaxy Squad story.
Page 1 of 1
The Jade Shadow: A Lego Galaxy Squad story. [CLOSED]
LegoLander Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#1 Posted: 18:47:33 02/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Note: this got moderated off of the Lego MBs because apparently it's innappropriate, so I'll
move this quietly over here.

Apparently I'm hunted throughout the galaxy. You'd think that one could catch a break for blasting a few GS troopers when that said "one" was trying to find where the bugs keep all of their captured, free them, and save the galaxy. I might be a little bitter, but who cares? Escpecially when you're going at it completetly wrong. *sigh* Whatever. I'll tell you my story.
-Nytamn Datswa, bounty hunter, to GS trooper Solomon Blaze.

I was hunting an elusive target, one that had proven that he was going to be a little bit of a challenge. I was stuck crawling in an overhead ventilation pipe above my target. After what seemed years of crawling, I reached a vent, and busted it out of its housing, then dropped through the hole... right on my target's head. I must admit it was quite dissapointing that he went down without a fight, but it might have had some importance that I brought him down so easy.

That's when everything went wrong. The armored figure beneath my feet moved, knocking me off my feet, and onto the ground, and I hit it hard. Or, maybe I did, but I wouldn't know. Most of my equipment was on my back, including my laser machine gun. Hey, wait a minute, I thought, Maybe if I show him why it's a really bad idea to piss me off. "Hey, you're about to run into a pole!" I yelled, and my target turned around to face me, a confused look on his helmeted face as he turned . Things started to slow down, or, rather, I started to go faster. I stood up, extending some of my Essence to grab the laser machine gun and bring it to my hand. I then did the same to my energy shield, but brought it to hover in front of me in case he miraculously got off a shot. Then, of course, I blasted him. I'm not a.. normal being, but you already know that. You wouldn't fear me if you didn't. The entire Galaxy Squad wouldn't fear me if they didn't. Maybe that's why everyone's after me.

So what do you think of it so far? More entries are coming soon.
---
The person who finally changed his Christmas avatar. Give me a cookie.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me