Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Beyond the Reserve (Mythical Creatures)
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
Beyond the Reserve (Mythical Creatures) [CLOSED]
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#151 Posted: 19:16:50 20/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Ranir turned and smiled at Kaida.
"You again! Where's the other one?" he inquired cordially.
The gryphon and the bugbear left, feeling that the area was getting too crowded. Around them, the party was slowing down, although not showing any real signs of dying. The harpy returned and laid a few herbs and small kills out on a rock for anyone who was still hungry.
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#152 Posted: 23:58:09 20/03/2013
"yes, very strange girl if you ask me" nyana said, licking a paw and rubbing it over her face. She looked up at Kaida. "are you going on the journey?"
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#153 Posted: 00:44:28 21/03/2013
"this is going to be very exciting" nyana said, almost jumping up and down. "I wonder how the place changed after I left"
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#154 Posted: 04:55:30 21/03/2013
Alessia walked towards Nyana and Dae. "I heard my name metioned," she said quietly.
#155 Posted: 06:28:20 21/03/2013
"just that you also lived outside of the forest once" nyana explained
---
#156 Posted: 07:06:59 21/03/2013
"Oh. Yes." Alessia nodded slowly.
#157 Posted: 04:24:23 22/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Ran nodded at Kaida understandingly.
"I see. I've felt like that before." He then turned to Alessia. "That's interesting. Did you venture out once or did you actually come from there?"
#158 Posted: 06:24:54 22/03/2013
"I came from the outside," Alessia replied.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#159 Posted: 04:26:22 23/03/2013
Saritu smiled happily at Libra, then shot a quick glance around her. The centaurs were stomping their hooves angrily. A giant bear huffed quite angrily. A few other creatures whose territory she slipped in and out showed their disapproval in various waves. Saritu got the message and fled quickly, taking two bounds before leaping into the air and spreading her wings, beating quickly out of there.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#160 Posted: 05:54:26 23/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Ranir shook his head. Centaurs...
Daecirin turned to the offending crowd.
"Stupid-faces!" she called out, giving an angry huff. Ranir placed his hand on her shoulder.
"Easy, killer," he murmered. By that point, most of the creatures had gone back to conversing. Ran shook his head and turned back to his companions.
#161 Posted: 22:55:31 26/03/2013
Saritu kept flying until she knew it was safe, then slowly glided down, just enjoying the breeze and the wind through her fur.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#162 Posted: 01:15:38 27/03/2013
Nyana stood around, sheathing and unsheathing her claws
---
#163 Posted: 04:03:09 27/03/2013
Alessia stood there, staring at the ground.
#164 Posted: 05:10:53 27/03/2013
ooc: we should probably depart soon. :3
---
#165 Posted: 05:20:09 27/03/2013
Ooc: yes, cause we have nothing to rp now
---
#166 Posted: 05:57:00 27/03/2013
ooc: well, no. It's not that, it's just that....the main plot was supposed to be going into the human world and finding out what's wrong. Yet.....here we are having a celebration and a giant feast when prey and magic is supposed to be disappearing and crap. We have yet to even step into the human world.
---
#167 Posted: 22:31:45 28/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I was getting to that. Sorry, I'm used to having too much exposition in my stories. smilie

It was late at night. The party had died down, and only a few creatures lingered, cleaning up and whispering of the departure. All of the departees were asleep in their dens or burrows or treetops, whichever they preferred. In only a few hours, the call would sound. The hours went by peacefully, all creatures sleeping except those who were too restless. The crow of a phoenix and it's glow in the dark morning sky signals that the time of rest is up, and all must come to the edge of the forest and bring their human garb.
#168 Posted: 00:23:12 29/03/2013
"is it time?" nyana thought out loud, and crawled out of her tree den. Her two tails fished up her human clothing, as she ran through the shadowed part of the forest. Eventually, she came to the edge of the forest.
---
#169 Posted: 00:28:10 29/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Daecirin stood near the forest edge, not quite leaving the forest. The foliage here was a duller green, and the plants held not the least bit of an enchanting feel. There were no glowing flowers, or large mushrooms. Ranir stood next to her, holding his human clothes folded on one arm. Dae was wearing hers, but wore them sloppily in a manner that concealed non of her fairy attributes.
#170 Posted: 00:32:37 29/03/2013
"are you guys ready?" nyana asked, walking up to dae and ranir.
---
#171 Posted: 00:38:20 29/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Ran shook his head.
"Dae is nervous about leaving the forest, as am I. These edges are so... ugly. And something doesn't smell right..." he replies, lifting his nose to the air.
"It smells evil," Daecirin added, rubbing her arm and looking very distraught.
"We should just step outside, get it over with," Ran said, taking Dae by the hand. "Ready?"
She nodded and the two stepped through the undergrowth.
#172 Posted: 00:41:02 29/03/2013
Nyana matched her footsteps with theirs, and looked beyond the forest. "I don't see any change from here" she told herself, still wondering how the place changed. a place like this always charges when your gone
---
#173 Posted: 00:46:01 29/03/2013 | Topic Creator
The area outside of the forest was thick with tall grass, but there were few trees and hills could be seen with roads winding about them. One road crossed rather close to where the three creatures were standing. Dae shuddered, but Ran stood stoic. A voice sounded from the dark.

"Bout time ya got here."
The source appeared to be a dark figure who was leaning against a nearby tree, holding something that glowed. Dae gasped and Ranir snarled a little, staring the figure down.
#174 Posted: 00:53:48 29/03/2013
Nyana's muscles tensed, ready to fight if it was needed. "who are you?" she asked
---
#175 Posted: 02:49:48 29/03/2013 | Topic Creator
The figure stepped out, revealing itself to be a short, female human with short black hair, wearing a long coat and smoking a cigarette, which, from Dae's expression, must have been the source of the evil smell. The girl spoke.
"I'm Byrd. My parents knew about your forest, and communicated secretly with your elders regarding our two societies. They've passed their knowledge on to me, and I'm going to be your guide to the human world. Any more questions?"
While she was speaking, a number of other creatures emerged from the forest. Some were listening tentatively, and otehrs were mumbling about the ugliness of the forest's edges.
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#176 Posted: 03:41:01 29/03/2013
Libra gave a loud yawn as she stepped onto the scene, late and not seeming to care about it. Her fur was ruffled and parts of it were brushed in the wrong direction, pretty much like a full-body bedhead. Her ears were low with tiredness. She lifted her foreleg to rub her face, licking her lips and scrubbing at her eyes until they no longer felt like sleep clung to them.
"Overslept, it seems. What did I miss...?" she yawned, flicking her tail lazily.
#177 Posted: 04:02:17 29/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Dae pointed to Bird, not really saying anything.
"That's the guide," Ran explained.
Byrd looked Libra up and down curiously.
"You're not in the books... lemme see," she said, walking to Libra and observing closely. "A uni-something, that's for sure. With some predatory cat, perhaps?"
#178 Posted: 04:08:50 29/03/2013
Libra twitched a bit and used her tongue to flatten a bit of fur on her shoulders. She gazed at the guide, curious about her. Was she a good guide? How would this play out? Is she short tempered?
"I am a Unileopard." Libra replied, raising her tail a bit, "Strong with a variety of magics, feline in some areas and equine in others. Omnivorous. Does this information satisfy your curiosity?"
#179 Posted: 04:19:20 29/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Byrd smirked and nodded. "Yeah, pretty well." She walked over to Dae and Ranir. "And you? Fairy, naga?"
"Sidhe," Dae corrected.
"A fairy is a fairy," Byrd replied. "You all live in the same forest. Orgin shouldn't be an issue." She came to Nyana next, studying her hard before giving a conclusion. "Nekomata. That means you were a housecat once." Eventually she had identified most of the creatures present. A few were impressed. Ran leaned over to Dae.
"She's trying to make a good impression."
#180 Posted: 05:42:17 29/03/2013
Saritu seemed to sense a new mind-presence, and was curious enough to go check out what it was. She landed softly half-a-mile from where the guide and everyone were still and then ran the rest of the way, hiding under a bush as she eavesdropped again on the conversation going on.
---
#181 Posted: 07:12:49 29/03/2013 | Topic Creator
After going down the list, Byrd stepped out again, addressing the group as a whole once more.
"We'll be heading to a nearby city. I know a place where you can stay together that nobody really bothers with. Think of that as home base- if you know what that means. I'll be coming by frequently. As of now, we have no transportation, and we'll have to walk. Those can can fly, stay high and out of sight."
#182 Posted: 10:19:49 29/03/2013
"you know your japanese folklore well" nyana observed, "and your other myths." she took in all the information the group was told, and stored it.
---
#183 Posted: 17:59:04 29/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"I have to," Byrd replied. "European, African, Asian, Native American... Not so much Austrailian. I don't figure they would've been able to travel this far. They probably have their own reserve off the coast of New Zealand or something. Anyway, are we ready?"
Ran shook his head. "There are still others that have yet to arrive."
Dae pointed at Byrd's cigarette. "What is that thing? It's not right."
Byrd chuckled, flicking a bit of ash from her coat. "This is a cigarette. It's not good for anyone, but it keeps me sane. Let's leave it at that."
#184 Posted: 20:23:51 29/03/2013
Libra yawned again, reaching back to fix a bit more of her coat and swishing her tail until the fur was back where it should be. She licked her lips again, and yawned.
"Do we really need human forms? It takes so much magic for me to do that..." she half-complained, her mental voice sounding groggy from still having just woken up.
#185 Posted: 21:29:33 29/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"If you want to walk freely without being attacked," Byrd replies. "You're gonna think humans are relatively weak, and you're right. It's not us, though. It's the things we have, and can make. If you can access any other form, though, go ahead."
#186 Posted: 23:47:36 29/03/2013
I think it's a good idea to keep you sane nyana thought, eyeing the cigarette. now who are we missing in order to go?
---
#187 Posted: 23:41:13 30/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well," Ran started, "there were these two dragons..."
"And I invited that cat-girl," Dae added. "I don't think she really wanted to come, though. She doesn't talk much."
Bird sighed and sat cross-legged in the grass. "Well, we might as well wait. It'll spell disaster if any get left behind and decide to try and catch up on their own..."
#188 Posted: 05:42:18 01/04/2013
Saritu listened from the bushes. "Hello again." She linked mentally with Libra. "They're starting, aren't they...."
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me