Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Beyond the Reserve (Mythical Creatures)
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Beyond the Reserve (Mythical Creatures) [CLOSED]
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#51 Posted: 04:30:34 07/03/2013
OOC: Erm, where should I start?
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#52 Posted: 05:12:19 07/03/2013
Libra shook her mane, "If you need help hunting, I can lend you a paw. Good luck! she whinnied through telepathy, and turned a bit to continue on her way to the drinking pool.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#53 Posted: 05:41:33 07/03/2013
"I will." Saritu walked off in a different direction, padding at a quick pace into the forest once more.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#54 Posted: 07:37:41 07/03/2013
Ooc: start... Maybe somewhere near me, I want a bit more action.

Nyana crawled into the undergrowth of a late oak tree, very dark oak tree. She squirmed through the roots into what looked like a stash of food, and one more thing at the very back, where it was empty except for one thing. Nyana stuck her muzzle into a pile of human clothes. the same clothes as my younger master she thought. Her older masters where cruel to her, helping in giving her the powers of a bakeneko when she was in the ominous alley. The moonless night. Her younger master was more kind. The younger ran away when she had seen Nyana kill the older. Nyana sighed. well, at least I have the clothes i need for the adventure
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#55 Posted: 07:50:09 07/03/2013
Alessia was sitting on the edge of a pond, swishing her legs back and forth in the water. She was bored. She sighed and looked up at the trees.
#56 Posted: 09:46:23 07/03/2013
Nyana crawled back out of her tree, and leapt onto the upper branches, with her clothing entwined in her tails. Se looked down below the scene before her. The feeling of magic swept over the trees and any other not normal plants. who knew that the magic here is going to disappear
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#57 Posted: 22:21:29 07/03/2013
Alessia leant over the pond and stared at her reflection.
#58 Posted: 07:35:47 08/03/2013
nyana hunched her shoulders and back legs, and leap to the the next tree, which was a considerable distance to jump. she landed safely on the other branch, and repeated onto the next branch. she continued at this, until she looked down and saw a pool, along with alessia staring at her reflection. she leaped down to the lower branches, and watched
---
#59 Posted: 07:59:17 08/03/2013
Alessia's cat ears flicked a few times as she heard something above her. She looked up, seeing Nyana.
#60 Posted: 10:22:26 08/03/2013
"been awhile" she called form above, and bounced down next to her, and looked at the pool. 'you heard the news?" she asked.
---
#61 Posted: 00:34:25 09/03/2013
Alessia blinked. "Erm...what was it again?"
#62 Posted: 01:37:01 09/03/2013
Saritu sniffed, and then salivated. A reinmoose? Here! Must be my lucky day! What'd this one be doing out all alone though? Well, now it's gonna be my best meal this entire year! She quickly started following the trail, lifting her horn to the air and letting out basically a mental howl. "Reinmoose found! Reinmoose found! Hunting now! Hunting now! Come join! Come join!" And the mental signal would also broadcast her location.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#63 Posted: 03:54:12 09/03/2013
"well-" nyana began, but was interrupted by the howl. Her ears perked up, as she looked at the direction it was coming from. "should we join?" she asked. A small mouse wasn't exactly enought for her, but she liked the idea of hunting bigger prey
---
#64 Posted: 04:16:59 09/03/2013
"Join? Um, no thanks." Alessia shook her head and looked back at the pond.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:17:08 09/03/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
#65 Posted: 05:14:24 09/03/2013
"well, then, see you around" nyana said, as she ran throughout the forest, and slowed down near where saritu is. she stayed hidden in the shadows, wondering if the prey was close by, so she wouldnt scare it away
---
#66 Posted: 05:21:06 09/03/2013
"Bye." Alessia watched her go and then turned back to look at her reflection in the pond.
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#67 Posted: 21:35:04 10/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Ranir perked up at the sound, knowing this was his opportunity to share in a fresh kill. He immediately rushed towards the sound. Daecirin stayed behind, having little interested in meat or killing. She just continued to walk silently through the forest, taking in the sights and sounds of her home. Eventually she came across Alessia near the pond.
"That's a strange dress. Where did you get that?"
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#68 Posted: 00:19:17 11/03/2013
Libra stopped dead in her tracks as an ear-splitting telepathic howl smashed into her skull. She flattened her ears, turning around and trotting in the direction she'd remembered Saritu had gone off in.
"You will be lucky if your prey didn't hear you." she huffed, a bit more than irritated that such a loud screech had given her a slight headache. She slowed a bit, thinking to herself away from the telepathic connection that a wolf should've known that much.
#69 Posted: 00:23:27 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Ranir, on his way to the site of the hunt, noticed Kiada above him.
"What a peculiar creature," he said out loud to himself. He has seen fairies, and he had seen dragons, but never fairy-dragons.
#70 Posted: 03:10:09 11/03/2013
"Tch, it's a mental call. Obviously I wouldn't send it to the prey. Only predator creatures should've heard it." She responded back to Libra. "Anyway, hurry up."
---
#71 Posted: 07:22:37 11/03/2013
nyana showed herself out of the shadows, near saritu. "good hunting?" she asked, and sat down calmly
---
#72 Posted: 07:24:34 11/03/2013
Quote: BlinktheCookie
Ranir perked up at the sound, knowing this was his opportunity to share in a fresh kill. He immediately rushed towards the sound. Daecirin stayed behind, having little interested in meat or killing. She just continued to walk silently through the forest, taking in the sights and sounds of her home. Eventually she came across Alessia near the pond.
"That's a strange dress. Where did you get that?"

Alessia zipped around, seeing Daecirin. "Oh, um, I found it..."
#73 Posted: 21:18:42 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Ranir smiled slightly and raised his hand in a half-hearted wave.
"Hello... dragon- bug?" he guessed, shrugging. He noticed Ryune struggling to get a grip on the branch and reached upward, giving him just a tiny boost.

"Outside the forest?" Dae inquired, noting the attire's alien nature.
#74 Posted: 23:12:32 11/03/2013
Saritu blinked. "If you wish it to be." She said simply and kept lightly trotting, following this one's path. She stopped sniffing the ground and leaped into the air, spreading her wings and beating a few times before she was aloft and flying. The moose apparently took off here and his scent leads.....over there. Best not lose it. Hiyah! She told herself and flew faster, following the trail.
---
#75 Posted: 23:30:40 11/03/2013
"Outside the forest?" Dae inquired, noting the attire's alien nature.

Alessia nodded slowly. "It seemed to be a blanket. Someone had left it behind. So I tied it together at the back and made it into a dress for me."
#76 Posted: 02:05:58 12/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"Ah," Daecirin replied. "Mine is made of leaves. They're pretty much the only material you can find inside the forest, unless you use animal skins, but as a sidhe, I typically don't hunt." She cocked her head at Alessia slightly. "Exactly how much do you know about the world beyond ours?"

Ranir smiled.
"Thank you! I'm Ranir. I'm what's called a naga. Kind of like a lamia, but not all-female, and I don't eat babies..."
He shot a quick glance at Ryune, not sure of the reason for his hostility.
#77 Posted: 03:28:51 12/03/2013
Nyana ran after saritu, keeping hidden n the shadows
---
#78 Posted: 22:52:41 13/03/2013
Suddenly a poof from a cloud caught Saritu's attention. There it was! The reinmoose. Merely a half-mile away! She quickened her pace considerably and flew faster, hoping to catch up to the creature who was prancing on air.
---
#79 Posted: 22:55:34 13/03/2013
"Ah," Daecirin replied. "Mine is made of leaves. They're pretty much the only material you can find inside the forest, unless you use animal skins, but as a sidhe, I typically don't hunt." She cocked her head at Alessia slightly. "Exactly how much do you know about the world beyond ours?"

"Not a lot," Alessia replied slowly.
#80 Posted: 22:26:15 14/03/2013 | Topic Creator
A few arrows from a gang of hunting centuars shot towards the moose, and one satyr leaped at it from a tree, but the efforts were futile and none of the ground creatures were able to reach it. A harpy sat on a high branch with a few other flying creatures, all of them chuckling heartily.

Daecirin nodded understandingly.
"Ah, I see. Well, I'm going to be venturing out with some others, and I was wondering how much you could tell me."
#81 Posted: 22:28:32 14/03/2013
Daecirin nodded understandingly.
"Ah, I see. Well, I'm going to be venturing out with some others, and I was wondering how much you could tell me."

"Well...what do you want to know?" Alessia asked.
#82 Posted: 22:44:27 14/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Daecirin shrugged.
"Social stuff, I guess. I have enough trouble here, I can't imagine what it's like talking to people in the human lands." She paused and thought a moment more. "Oh, and what sort of predators do they have there?"
#83 Posted: 22:47:07 14/03/2013
Daecirin shrugged.
"Social stuff, I guess. I have enough trouble here, I can't imagine what it's like talking to people in the human lands." She paused and thought a moment more. "Oh, and what sort of predators do they have there?"

"I've seen humans talk to each other. It's just like us." Alessia replied. "And...I don't think they have any predators..."
#84 Posted: 22:53:34 14/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"Huh," Daec shrugged. "I've heard that it's such a dangerous place. I thought for sure they'd have some major predators."
#85 Posted: 23:01:57 14/03/2013
Alessia shrugged. "I don't know. They might."
#86 Posted: 00:07:52 15/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Dae half-smiled.
"Have you been asked to come with us? Chances are we'll have few others who've actually been outside the woods. It would be nice to have someone who's at least been near the edges."
#87 Posted: 00:11:25 15/03/2013
"No, I don't think I've been asked..." Alessia murmured.
#88 Posted: 00:40:58 15/03/2013 | Topic Creator
At that point, Dae perked up.
"Really? We gotta get you to a forest elder! I'm sure they'll let you go, considering that they're sending primarily the more youthful creatures."
She grabbed Alessia's arm and motioned toward the deeper recesses of the wood.
#89 Posted: 00:50:04 15/03/2013
The reinmoose's ears flicked and he sprinted away, narrowly avoiding most of the arrows. One caught him on the flank but merely grazed the skin. A flesh wound. Saritu growled at the hunting centaurs. "Oh no you don't you veggie lovers. This is MY prey!" She raced ahead. I should eat them next....
---
#90 Posted: 00:58:17 15/03/2013
At that point, Dae perked up.
"Really? We gotta get you to a forest elder! I'm sure they'll let you go, considering that they're sending primarily the more youthful creatures."
She grabbed Alessia's arm and motioned toward the deeper recesses of the wood.

"Umm, ok..." Alessia let Dae take her to wherever she was taking her.
#91 Posted: 01:02:08 15/03/2013 | Topic Creator
A few more winged creatures gathered in the trees to watch Saritu hunt. They were enjoying the display, while the centuars huffed and stormed away. A wondering glastig stopped and began to cheer Saritu on.

OOC: Glastigs are fairy-satyr things in Celtic folklore that usually had especially loud voices. http://www.bellaterreno.com/ar...ishglastig.aspx
#92 Posted: 01:52:52 15/03/2013
Saritu was really annoyed with all the annoyances, but pushed that aside, coming out and slamming down right on top of the reindeer from above it.
---
#93 Posted: 02:22:58 15/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Some of the ground creatures remained around, perhaps hoping to get a share of the kill. Those in the treetops however, upon seeing that the entertainment was over with, left immediately, knowing better than to ask for a share of the kill. A harpy flicked a twig at one of the abiding ground dwellers.
#94 Posted: 07:54:31 15/03/2013
nyana's claws gleamed, hinting to the ground vermin to go away, or else.
---
#95 Posted: 17:02:43 15/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Upon hearing the claws hit the ground, all of them scurried off. Meanwhile, Dae had reached the dead center of the forest, where a small, glimmering pond was located, overshadowed by a rocky ledge.
"This is it!" she said.
#96 Posted: 23:10:27 15/03/2013
"It is?" Alessia blinked and looked around.
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me