Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Jade Flashwing = Target Exclusive [CLOSED]
JerryPants Green Sparx Gems: 234
#101 Posted: 21:44:33 28/02/2013
Quote: defpally
Quote: JerryPants
Besides, I have no reason to lie, because I am telling people to not get their minds set on a release date. My experience is to show that any Target may have them, and any time, starting now, they could be available.

Not saying you were lying, just there was a bit of a debate earlier in this thread concerning whether the boxes had a sell date or not. Seeing as you have first hand info, I was thinking you could settle it.

Gotcha... Well, given that I know exactly what I heard, I am going to say that it is legitimately the 19th of March... Whether it changes or not, I cannot say... But, like I said -- looks like they are available before any release date.
kjames360 Green Sparx Gems: 322
#102 Posted: 21:49:15 28/02/2013
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-In...=p2047675.l2557

someone in Wisconsin was selling em
FLEIJA Green Sparx Gems: 395
#103 Posted: 21:59:24 28/02/2013
Btw im in FL also and 2 of my Target has them instock. Called both but was told they have same assortment DCPI as the regular flashwing. Ill prolly go there myself again and see if can do the same. Both Target told me they have 12 instock. We will see tomorrow.
---
MIA: Volcanic Vault & Gnarly Tree Rex
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:39:07 28/02/2013 by FLEIJA
Bazinga Blue Sparx Gems: 884
#104 Posted: 22:06:41 28/02/2013
I checked mine still says nothing in anywhere around me. I may go check this weekend.
Skylandscaper Emerald Sparx Gems: 3966
#105 Posted: 22:22:09 28/02/2013
According to Target's Website there are none in stock in WI where the Ebay seller is located. Employee?
---
WANTED: regular Chompie Mage. Can be loose. We will open and play with it like all of our Skylanders.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#106 Posted: 22:24:49 28/02/2013
Great, now i'm going to be driven the the brink of insanity beacuse i cannot find yet another skylander!

time to start looking for stores in my area....
Laurix Blue Sparx Gems: 643
#107 Posted: 22:45:24 28/02/2013
So, is Jade Flashing out.. Or?
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#108 Posted: 22:46:57 28/02/2013
Depends.... lol some places they are in the back room. I don't think they are officially out yet.
SSj3 Derek Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#109 Posted: 22:50:12 28/02/2013
All the evidence points to the conclusion she is just showing up on the West Coast and making her way east, like Molten Hot Dog did. I seriously doubt there is an actual street date.
#110 Posted: 22:57:59 28/02/2013
A lot of people in Florida are finding her.
---
WANTED: regular Chompie Mage. Can be loose. We will open and play with it like all of our Skylanders.
Zylek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1920
#111 Posted: 23:00:39 28/02/2013
Quote: Skylandscaper

I guess it's spreading east via the indirect route. smilie
---
Anyone know where my avatar is from?
SSj3 Derek Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#112 Posted: 23:02:14 28/02/2013
Quote: ZapNorris
She will be out in the us at TRU on the 22nd of febuary.

I must have missed her on the 22nd there, Zap. And where is the rest of wave 4? You said S2 Drobot and S2 Spyro, and S2 Wrecking Ball and all the other figures would be out on the 22nd.

It has been confirmed that W4 will be in the US on the 22nd.

I'll be the one laughing my *** off on the 21st

Must be some new definition of out, because I didn't see them. Looks like we're the ones laughing at you.

Finally -

WHY THE HELL CAN I NOT FIND A SINGLE DAMN NINJINI

Edited 4 times - Last edited at 23:16:13 28/02/2013 by bionicle2809
#113 Posted: 23:07:29 28/02/2013
Here we go again lets stop the drama and just be on the topic.
---
#114 Posted: 23:09:02 28/02/2013
Honestly, ZapNorris from the posts you have made in the last few days about Ninjini and your thread spamming the last couple of weeks about wave 4 you need to be stopped.

People do not like all of this drama and attention seeking behavior. It maybe funny in your eyes to sit and say you were right, and say things to other people when you were kinda sorta right in a lets throw something out and hopefully something sticks.

You have broken many forum rules.... spamming topics, language, and flaming to an extent.

PLEASE STOP!
nocturnalnathan Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#115 Posted: 23:10:12 28/02/2013

I'm in FL and I got my Jade Flashwing today! They hadn't put her out on the floor yet, but I gave the guy working in the electronics department her DCPI and he went back and got her for me. There doesn't seem to be any kind of limit on her.
---
"Chicks dig giant robots"
DutRank Blue Sparx Gems: 800
#116 Posted: 23:21:52 28/02/2013
Quote: FLEIJA
Btw im in FL also and 2 of my Target has them instock. Called both but was told they have same assortment DCPI as the regular flashwing. Ill prolly go there myself again and see if can do the same. Both Target told me they have 12 instock. We will see tomorrow.

The Jade Flashwing DPCI is not the same as the assorment DPCI for regular Flashwing
The Jade Flashwing DPCI specifically comes up as "Jade Flashwing". Make sure you have them check and are not just being lazy
Shroomy_Boomy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1143
#117 Posted: 23:36:32 28/02/2013
I had a very helpful employee help me look for Jade at my local Target a little while ago... I gave him the Jade-specific DCPI (NOT the generic one that ends in 40) and there were NONE in stock at all, they didn't even have an expected shipment listed!! smilie I am in the Indianapolis metro for reference... but I will keep checking back over the next couple weeks for sure!! Unlike Ninjini, I have been anticipating Jade (and Polar) quite a LOT for a while now!!! lol smilie I'm soooo excited!!
---
67/67+GITD:smiliesmiliesmilieAEsmilie ROCKsmilie&smilieGLITTERsmilie&smilieSNOWsmilie

37/37+All Sidekix~WERDS~Blusmilie~Flockedsmilie~GITDsmilie~GREENsmilie~CLEARsmilie~CHROMEsmilie
KiDFass65 Gold Sparx Gems: 2922
#118 Posted: 23:41:45 28/02/2013
Quote: nocturnalnathan

I'm in FL and I got my Jade Flashwing today! They hadn't put her out on the floor yet, but I gave the guy working in the electronics department her DCPI and he went back and got her for me. There doesn't seem to be any kind of limit on her.

Where might you be in Florida? North, Central, South??? Near Orlando? Near Tampa??
Help us fellow Floridians out smilie
lesty Yellow Sparx Gems: 1239
#119 Posted: 23:43:50 28/02/2013
Quote: defpally
Besides, I have no reason to lie, because I am telling people to not get their minds set on a release date. My experience is to show that any Target may have them, and any time, starting now, they could be available.

Not saying you were lying, just there was a bit of a debate earlier in this thread concerning whether the boxes had a sell date or not. Seeing as you have first hand info, I was thinking you could settle it.

Gotcha... Well, given that I know exactly what I heard, I am going to say that it is legitimately the 19th of March... Whether it changes or not, I cannot say... But, like I said -- looks like they are available before any release date.

I'm not sure why they would put the 19th on the box...maybe that's a placeholder date so employees won't put her out early. But when the weekly ad comes out on the 17th, there will be a feature of Jade, so they will be in stores on the 17th AT THE LATEST... I'm sure people may get there hands on her earlier (like some people are) but in most cases, I expect her to be on the shelves on the 17th, or a few days earlier at most.
And FYI...Big skylanders promotions the week of the 17th and the 24th at Target, so if you're looking for characters, accessories or a starter pack,or plan on buying JAde and want to pick up one or two more, that week will be a great week to look for them at Target.
#120 Posted: 23:45:22 28/02/2013
Quote: KiDFass65

Where might you be in Florida? North, Central, South??? Near Orlando? Near Tampa??

I'm in Gainesville, so I guess that would be considered north/central Florida. If there's anyone else on here around the Alachua county area, send me a PM!
---
KiDFass65 Gold Sparx Gems: 2922
#121 Posted: 23:52:08 28/02/2013
Quote: KiDFass65

I'm in Gainesville, so I guess that would be considered north/central Florida. If there's anyone else on here around the Alachua county area, send me a PM!

Thanks! I'm inbetween Tampa and Orlando - Central Florida. I'll keep my eyes open.
DluA Gold Sparx Gems: 2392
#122 Posted: 00:06:14 01/03/2013 | Topic Creator
3rd sighting in Florida! Orlando this time. Must be mostly out there...

http://www.reddit.com/r/skylan...t_target_today/

http://imgur.com/H3O7Ybq.jpg
---
REWARD: for valid information that leads to the addition of an ULTRA RARE 2011 E3 Gill Grunt in the E3 packaging.
#123 Posted: 00:12:25 01/03/2013
With Molten Hot Dog, he seemed to come out on the west coast and work his way eastward. Jade Flashwing seems to be doing the opposite, popping up east first, then probably heading west. I wonder if TFB planned that? lol.
---
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#124 Posted: 01:01:24 01/03/2013
Seems I might need to check target tomorrow up here in NY
#125 Posted: 01:43:11 01/03/2013
Quote: DutRank

The Jade Flashwing DPCI is not the same as the assorment DPCI for regular Flashwing
The Jade Flashwing DPCI specifically comes up as "Jade Flashwing". Make sure you have them check and are not just being lazy

Sadly we just went to my 2 Target explained everything and all they keep saying is if its not floor we dont have it. Its an assortment dcpi but im pretty sure they are just to lazy to check in the back room.
---
kjames360 Green Sparx Gems: 322
#126 Posted: 01:45:10 01/03/2013
ZapNorris should be banned, or put in timeout
#127 Posted: 02:13:22 01/03/2013

Sadly we just went to my 2 Target explained everything and all they keep saying is if its not floor we dont have it. Its an assortment dcpi but im pretty sure they are just to lazy to check in the back room.
yeah sounds like laziness. They probably don't have Jade in a backstock section yet and they don't want to go though the boxes looking for it. That is, if they have Jade. Best thing to do is keep checking Target.com with the DPCI until you see that your local stores show it as available. Them give them a call and see what they say.
#128 Posted: 02:21:39 01/03/2013

yeah sounds like laziness. They probably don't have Jade in a backstock section yet and they don't want to go though the boxes looking for it. That is, if they have Jade. Best thing to do is keep checking Target.com with the DPCI until you see that your local stores show it as available. Them give them a call and see what they say.

thanks for replying mate. if checked my posts above they were in stock online and even called the customer service before heading there just now. costumer service told me there were 12 in store but when i got there the electronics guy and some manager told me the same thing as i said above. btw i asked nicely and they were nice also but just dont want to check if its in the back room tho. all they keep telling me is thats what we have on floor is what we got. the dcpi is assortment so it applies to all skylanders. i dont wana get worked up and argue with them so i just left lol ill prolly try again tomorrow morning with a different employee or manager. if not its just couple weeks away for st patricks anyways and we have couple Target stores in my area so i dont worry in her getting out of stock when she hits the sales floor. smilie
---
#129 Posted: 02:49:59 01/03/2013
You must be using the wrong DCPI number. Jade has it's own number.
---
BahamutBreaker Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#130 Posted: 03:00:52 01/03/2013

Pardon my naivety on this ... what exactly is a DCPI? And how is it useful for locating special characters, like Jade Flashwing, in the backstock of a retail store?
---
"Who was harmed here---some six year olds who went to bed crying because there's no Enchanted Trap Shadow?"
#131 Posted: 03:11:16 01/03/2013
It's actually DPCI, but no big deal. It's just Target's version of an item number.
If you know a specific DPCI a Target team member can look it up on a PDA or register and see how many they have and if it has a back room location.
#132 Posted: 03:13:01 01/03/2013
It's actually DPCI, but no big deal. It's just Target's version of an item number.
If you know a specific DPCI a Target team member can look it up on a PDA or register and see how many they have and if it has a back room location.

Ahhh, thank you for the answer! Good to know.
---
"Who was harmed here---some six year olds who went to bed crying because there's no Enchanted Trap Shadow?"
hillcrest6 Green Sparx Gems: 469
#133 Posted: 03:27:15 01/03/2013
Quote: SSj3 Derek
She will be out in the us at TRU on the 22nd of febuary.

I must have missed her on the 22nd there, Zap. And where is the rest of wave 4? You said S2 Drobot and S2 Spyro, and S2 Wrecking Ball and all the other figures would be out on the 22nd.

It has been confirmed that W4 will be in the US on the 22nd.

I'll be the one laughing my *** off on the 21st

Must be some new definition of out, because I didn't see them. Looks like we're the ones laughing at you.

Finally -

WHY THE HELL CAN I NOT FIND A SINGLE DAMN NINJINI

And PRICELESS...
Ristogriffith Green Sparx Gems: 100
#134 Posted: 03:40:01 01/03/2013
If someone who has one can take a picture of the barcode we could probably just scan it ourselves at Target's price scanners. They always show if they have any left in the stockroom when I scan other things.. This is just a guess though..
#135 Posted: 03:58:37 01/03/2013

this is what i used DPCI 207-00-1147. i even showed them Jade Flashwing with all the details including the DPCI number on their Target online site and instock avalability in that Target. just got the lazy ones to asked for i suppose ill prolly just try again in the morning smilie
---
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#136 Posted: 04:04:24 01/03/2013
Quote: Tashiji

I think you'll find that even being proven right on this won't make people believe you the next time you bring insider knowledge to the forum. They'll be like "Well, lesty was right last time, but I haven't seen a box, an official release date announcement, a blog entry about the new figures, and I don't have one myself, so he must be lying on this one! ATTENTION GRABBING!!" Then we'll have a debate about it that was even longer than the one about Jade Flashwing, and once you're proven right yet again, it won't matter in the eyes of anybody. Many of them will just act like they knew all along, and others will pretend not to acknowledge that they once spent five pages screaming about how such a thing could never happen the second they get the figure home from the store.

My favorite was, after being proven right, someone accused me of saying stuff that I never said and when I dared to point out the fact I never said any of these wild things (in fact, said just about the opposite), the next post is "oh, let's not argue". No apologies, nothing.

Makes me wonder why anyone would bother bringing advance info to these forums.

I'd also like to point out, for all the gnashing of teeth over how figures are released and how information is leaked... these forums found out about Ninjini at Toys R Us less than TWENTY FOUR HOURS before she went on sale.

You'd really think those here would be a little more welcoming - or, at least, not so hostile - to those kind enough to take their time to share information with the folks here.
#137 Posted: 04:10:31 01/03/2013
Quote: UncleBob

You'd really think those here would be a little more welcoming - or, at least, not so hostile - to those kind enough to take their time to share information with the folks here.

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=75427
---
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#138 Posted: 04:12:53 01/03/2013
So I go to target, I ask the man if he could look for this item with the DPCI, he checks, finds it in stock, see's it's a skylander, and you know what he says? "I'm not allowed to bring any from the back even to restock without manager approval. All skylanders are out here, and if you don't see the one you want, too bad" I walk away mad, just thinking of how lazy and pathetic this guy was ._.
---
words. letters. filler.
Sharkz2001 Green Sparx Gems: 493
#139 Posted: 04:31:26 01/03/2013

I think you'll find that even being proven right on this won't make people believe you the next time you bring insider knowledge to the forum. They'll be like "Well, lesty was right last time, but I haven't seen a box, an official release date announcement, a blog entry about the new figures, and I don't have one myself, so he must be lying on this one! ATTENTION GRABBING!!" Then we'll have a debate about it that was even longer than the one about Jade Flashwing, and once you're proven right yet again, it won't matter in the eyes of anybody. Many of them will just act like they knew all along, and others will pretend not to acknowledge that they once spent five pages screaming about how such a thing could never happen the second they get the figure home from the store.

My favorite was, after being proven right, someone accused me of saying stuff that I never said and when I dared to point out the fact I never said any of these wild things (in fact, said just about the opposite), the next post is "oh, let's not argue". No apologies, nothing.

I'd also like to point out, for all the gnashing of teeth over how figures are released and how information is leaked... these forums found out about Ninjini at Toys R Us less than TWENTY FOUR HOURS before she went on sale.

I always had faith in what you said about MHD UncleBob. I even tried to defend what you said and posted that I appreciated your information. Your info helped me get MHD within a couple of days of the release. Even though I haven't outright said it in these words yet but, thank you for the information. It was greatly appreciated and always will be.
---
I'm back for Swap Force!
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#140 Posted: 04:35:47 01/03/2013
You said it, UncleBob. Not to mention the fact that nobody wanted to believe you were a source of inside information about Walmart even after you called the glow Cynder/Portal bundle. That's a pretty strange thing to predict out of the blue and subsequently be right about if you don't know anything about upcoming Walmart releases, and yet it didn't seem to give you any credibility at all in the eyes of some of these folks. Frankly, didn't understand it then, don't understand it now.

Suffice it to say, though, many people do appreciate the information. Count me among them.
#141 Posted: 04:59:39 01/03/2013
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
So I go to target, I ask the man if he could look for this item with the DPCI, he checks, finds it in stock, see's it's a skylander, and you know what he says? "I'm not allowed to bring any from the back even to restock without manager approval. All skylanders are out here, and if you don't see the one you want, too bad" I walk away mad, just thinking of how lazy and pathetic this guy was ._.

That pisses me off! That kind of stuff wouldn't fly at my store.
#142 Posted: 05:06:17 01/03/2013

When you have people like Zap going around a spreading lies you have to always take new information with a grain of salt. Especially with new users who may not know your background and credibility. You can't really blame them for being suspicious. But I'm sure others are still grateful for your information. I know first hand how frustrating it is to help people and not even get a thank you in return. Out of all of the free skylanders I've given away on Youtube I've only ever gotten one thank you. Most people are just ungrateful.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#143 Posted: 05:10:51 01/03/2013

That pisses me off! That kind of stuff wouldn't fly at my store.

And the funny thing is that the guy was talking to some workers about the display
---
words. letters. filler.
czs716 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1440
#144 Posted: 05:12:26 01/03/2013

Why did you not ask to speak to a manager?
---
Available for trade: NIB Walmart Exclusive Drill Sergeant (Not Red), NIB Granite Crusher. PM if interested.
Wakeup Yellow Sparx Gems: 1227
#145 Posted: 05:40:22 01/03/2013
I called Target and they said they couldn't tell me with the DPIC number because all Skylanders have the same number and can't track them or see them unless they check physically...all the Targets in my area say the same thing...no HELP!
#146 Posted: 05:58:28 01/03/2013
lol so glad im not the only 1 having problem with same assortment DPCI crap and not wanting to check back room. i guess we just need to be patient and persevere lol lets all try again for tomorrow hoping we get to talked to a helpful employee or manager will really give a true costumer service. btw 1 i talked to Customer service manager + electronics employee and other store department manager+employee all of them said the same thing " The DPCI for skylanders are assortment they all come the same so we really cant tell which is in stock." then asked them if they can please check the back room for new stocks then was told "what you see on the sales floor is what we currently have." lol i was like WTH btw i asked nicely and they were responding nicely also. they just wont really check the back room for me smilie id still shop at Target btw lol
---
lordexodus Gold Sparx Gems: 2508
#147 Posted: 06:58:11 01/03/2013
I got Jade Flashwing. All of you bow down to me!!
---
Need accurate & evident release info on Skylanders Imaginators...
Couragefan09 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3392
#148 Posted: 07:09:34 01/03/2013
Is her price going to go down online or should I get one while the getting is good? I don't really want to pop thirty bucks on her buut there isn't a Target anywhere near where I live so buying her online is my only real option.
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#149 Posted: 07:35:02 01/03/2013

We have signs here up in target saying that exactly, that they cant go in the back looking for items, it sucks but i think it cause ppl keep coming in and dragging their workers to the back and then other customers cant find them for other stuff. I think they should just hire more ppl or keep better inventory.

Quote: Wakeup
I called Target and they said they couldn't tell me with the DPCI number because all Skylanders have the same number and can't track them or see them unless they check physically...all the Targets in my area say the same thing...no HELP!
DPCI is the same for every skylander set. In other words all lightcores have one number, all giants another. I don't know where the battle packs fall. I know this because of looking for skylanders online only to get to the store and be told that from 3 different stores. jade on the other hand should have its own DPCI as other have stated. IDK why target does it that way but it just does.

Quote: Couragefan09
Is her price going to go down online or should I get one while the getting is good? I don't really want to pop thirty bucks on her buut there isn't a Target anywhere near where I live so buying her online is my only real option.

I'd give it time to actually come out in the US. You will prop see it flood the ebay market much like molten hotdog is currently, however I wouldn't wait more then a month after its full release as target does their "exclusives" on short spans, which is why granite crusher is hard for ppl to find and I alone had to ebay the 4 i needed for family and myself. Granite came out with the game i think, by dec when i started collecting he was long gone in my area. So ya give jade a month and get her during the flood, she prob can be scored for at max $20 then. If you factor in gas and shipping, $20 aint bad for a $10 character.

IDk where your from but http://www.target.com/p/skylan...&term=Flashwing she will be online idk if they ship internationally thou if that's needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:36:20 01/03/2013 by SlayerX11
cupraR300 Green Sparx Gems: 313
#150 Posted: 07:35:22 01/03/2013
No tesco/targets here in uk have them fed up
First | Previous | Page 3 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me