Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
The Pegasus that Can't Fly (Open) [CLOSED]
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#51 Posted: 05:27:37 01/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Outside the reporter comes face to face with Big Macintosh and Apple Bloom. Big Mac is pulling a cart of fresh apples to the market with Apple Bloom on his back. He skids to a halt as he see the reporter beside Twilight's house. He sets the cart down and walks over to her.

"What do you think you are doing here, you witch," he snorts angrily. Apple Bloom joins his side and glares at her. "Yeah what are you," she says angrily. The reporter chuckles.

"Oh my the brute and his little brat are threatening me, oh my whatever shall I do," she says smiling wickedly.

Applejack hears this and her face grows beet red with anger. She snorts angrily and strides toward the door. She kisses me on the forehead. "I'll be right back Sugarcube," she says.

Macintosh has had enough of this, he walks over and the reporter and him find their heads locked together. "That's enough, you can say all you want about me and Applejack but don't you ever say anything about my little sister you hear," he snorts.

The reporter ignores him and speaks to Apple Bloom in a kind way trying to trick her into giving information about me.

"Oh I do beg your pardon, she says sarcastically. So Apple Bloom is it, what's it like having someone like Star Dancer as a little brother? Its horrible isn't it? To have such a low life piece of trash among a pure family like your own. He's like a tumor eating away at your...

Apple Bloom explodes with anger, startling even Applejack as she rounds on the reporter.

"Shut up, just shut up, she yells through her tears.

At this last bit Applejack loses it and rushes out standing beside her little sister and her brother Big Mac.

She comforts Apple Bloom before her little sister rushes into Twilight's arms crying. Then she rounds angrily on the reporter.

"You leave her out of this you witch. She never did anything to you. This is between you, me and Big Mac. If I see you near her again I will hurt you, ya hear," she says standing beside her brother glaring at the reporter.

"Oh look its the wench herself, she says rubbing her hooves together with glee. Just who I was looking for. Where's Star Dancer? I know you don't go anywhere without that piece of... Applejack charges forward only to come face to face with a crowd of angry ponies.

The reporter removes her cloak but a mask hides her face. She then without warning decks Applejack in the face, laughing as she does. A crowd of ponies join in her laugher.

"Big Mac just get those apples to market, I'll deal with this witch myself,' she says spitting blood onto the ground. Big Mac nods and wheels past the reporter but not before being tripped by her and spilling his baskets of apples.

"Oh my did the big brute fall over," she says with a smile as she takes several pictures with her camera. The other ponies around her laugh as well.

Applejack helps her brother gather the baskets and the apples, before turning to face the reporter.

"Leave him out of this," she snorts.

"What I didn't do anything, your clumsy and brute of a brother tripped," she says smiling evily.

The reporter hears Spike and frowns.

"Oh my, has Twilight's little dragon assistant fallen for the innocent Star Dancer as well. Well sorry little dragon, I will not and cannot do that. I am merely the voice of the ponies nothing more." She laughs and trots off. The crowd of ponies vanish with her.

"This isn't over ya hear," Applejack shouts angrily behind her back, wiping away more blood from her mouth with her hoof.

The reporter merely laughs and trots off into the distance.

Applejack bids farewell to her brother as he heads off to the market, before joining her friends inside.

"Damn that witch is really getting on my nerves. Thanks for trying Spike, she says smiling and placing a hoof over his shoulder. Well back to helping my little brother, got any ideas," she says looking at every one.

When she gets no response she decides everyone must be shocked about what they saw happen outside between the Apple Family and the reporter. She would explain this all to them as soon as they were back at the farm.

"Come on ya'll, I'll meet you guys inside the barn back at the farm. I can't stand that witch finding someway to connect you to Star Dancer and spreading the pain that my family has felt since she discovered about Star Dancer to you guys as well. She notices Apple Bloom with Twilight and smiles. Twilight, when you leave can you make sure to bring Apple Bloom with you. I wouldn't put it past that witch to try another stab at getting information out of her. I'm taking Star Dancer back with me. I'll meet you all at the farm," she says helping me to my feet. I follow her still shaking with fear.

Rarity turns to Twilight.

"Well we'd better head out to the farm as soon as we can't see her anymore. However if this wicked reporter is watching, we must do it in a way that we get out unnoticed." As soon as Applejack vanishes over the horizon, she steps cautiously out and looks around. Seeing no one, she turns to the others. Alright the coast is clear. Now lets get out of here before she returns."
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:19:02 13/03/2013 by Wyrstel
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#52 Posted: 07:49:05 01/03/2013
"i will keep a look out from the sky" rainbowdash said, and took to the skies, thinking that witch! wait till i get my hooves on her. she will regret everything she did and said!
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#53 Posted: 08:22:41 01/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Rarity nods and starts off in the direction of the farm.

Meanwhile Applejack and I are headed toward the farm. When a herd of ponies come rushing though acting as if they are running for their lives. In the chaos that follows Applejack and I are separated. Then as the dust clears I am gone. Applejack sees Rainbow Dash and Rarity.

"Have either of you seen my little brother he was right here with me and then that herd of ponies ran by and now he's gone."

Rarity shakes her head and turns to Rainbow Dash and Applejack.

"Oh dear, this is not good at all. Why don't we start with the farm and then the surrounding areas. He couldn't have gone far."

Applejack starts with the barn, while Rarity searches the house with the help of Granny Smith. After hours of searching it from top to bottom she finds nothing. Rarity leaves the house and shakes her head. Applejack begins to cry scared for my safety. Maybe Rainbow Dash will have better luck. As the others arrive they search as well, but not luck. The sun has already begun to set when they finish.

Meanwhile Big Macintosh comes into view slowly hauling what seems to be an empty cart. Rarity sees him unharmed and rush over to him.

"Oh thank goodness you're okay, but have you seen Star Dancer?

"Star Dancer's in the back, under the blanket," Big Mac saying motioning to the cart.

Rarity walks over to the cart and carefully removes the blanket. She gasps in horror and she holds onto my beaten and battered form. I look up at her with tears in my eyes.

"It hurts, Rarity. It hurts so much," I say clinging to her.

"Hang in there sweetie, we'll get you a doctor to tend to you. You're going to be alright I promise, she says running her hoof through my mane. Guys come quickly Star Dancer is really hurt. She's gone too far this time, she says holding me close.

Applejack rushes over to the cart soon to be joined by the others to sees the damage that has been done. When she sees it even more rivers of tears fall down her cheeks. Though they are soon replaced with anger. She stomps the ground.

"This is the last straw. She saw that she couldn't hurt us through words and so she used violence. She will pay for this. I swear she will pay from this," Applejack says fuming with tears still falling down her cheeks.

Rarity shakes her head.

"Applejack darling, you mustn't allow yourself to sink to her level. You are above her Applejack darling. You must be brave Applejack. We are going to get through this without violence. She gently moves me closer to her. I cringe in pain and Rarity strokes me soothingly.

"That Witch," she says fuming as she does her best make me comfortable despite my injuries.

Applejack calms down and nods.

"You know you're right Rarity. All that matters right now is getting my little brother help. Well Rarity, I'm off to get a doctor, I'll be back soon."

"Go quickly darling, Star Dancer's in great pain," Rarity says as I cry out in agony.

Applejack nods and grabs a lantern from Big Mac before rushing off toward Ponyville to find a doctor.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 09:26:19 01/03/2013 by Wyrstel
#54 Posted: 09:49:10 01/03/2013
ooc: could be useful to stop at a certain point, to let others actually respond to some of this
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#55 Posted: 23:48:59 01/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: We'll stops here and wait for the others to respond. Feel free to respond as well Stealthrocks.
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5698
#56 Posted: 00:13:25 02/03/2013
ooc recap plz
#57 Posted: 00:42:23 02/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Applejack took me, her little brother, Star Dancer to her friends to seek aid from them. The reporter nearly discovered the Six with me. The Apple Family confronts her and Spike tries to get her to stop writing ads about me. The reporter only laughs before smashing her hoof into Applejack's face. Applejack swears that the fight is not over. Then after she leaves Applejack decides it would be best for them all to meet in the barn, because she cannot bare for her friends to suffer the same pain and agony that her family has been going through. While Applejack and I, Star Dancer are heading to the farm a herd of ponies rushes by as if they are running from something. The entire act was a ruse to get a hold of me. After the chaos I am gone. Applejack, Rarity and all the others search for me but find no sign of me. Meanwhile Big Mac is returning from the market with his profits when finds me on road badly beaten and bruised. He loads me gently into the cart, drapes a blanket over me and heads back to the farm. When he arrives all of the six find out about the attack. Applejack at first wants revenge but Rarity makes her see reason. Applejack has run off to fetch a doctor, while the other are at my side doing their best to make me comfortable. Badly hurt I lay in Rarity's lap awaiting my big sister's return with a doctor. Rarity runs her hoof through my mane and does her best to comfort me.
#58 Posted: 00:46:08 02/03/2013
ooc thanks

"WELL THAT REPORTERS A WITCH!" THe two mares said loudly as they were running to AppleJack
#59 Posted: 01:39:06 02/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Applejack comes over the hill with another pony. She has told him what happened and he followed her without another world. Tears fall down her face as she embraces Twilight and the others.

"I just can't believe she actually did this. Then she turns to the doctor as he steps away from me.
How's he doing doc, is he going to be okay," she asks trembling.

The doctor nods and places a hoof around her.
"You're little brother's going to be fine. Though he will be bed-ridden for several weeks due to his injuries. I will be back with some pain medication to dull his pain. Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help."

Applejack shakes his hoof.
"Thank's for everything doc," she says smiling.

The doctor smiles.
"My pleasure and I don't require any payment Applejack. These services were entirely free."

"Applejack, where are you, I say weakly.

Applejack rushes over next to Rarity and the others.

"I'm right here Sugarcube, the doctor says your going to be alright."

I nod but cringe in pain in Rarity's hooves.

The doctor returns with a bottle of pills and hands then to Applejack.
"This will help him cope with the pain, but you'll need to help him."

Applejack nods and takes out a pill handing it to Rarity.
"Here Rarity this will help."

Rarity takes the pill in her hoof gently administers it to me.
"There we go sweetie that should ease your pain," she says running her hoof through my mane.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 18:35:28 13/03/2013 by Wyrstel
#60 Posted: 03:41:06 02/03/2013
"okay this is the last straw!" rainbowdash said, stamping her hooves together
---
#61 Posted: 03:57:02 02/03/2013 | Topic Creator
After several minutes of great pain I eventually fall asleep.

Applejack drapes a blanket over my form.
"Well we should probably get him to his bed, so he can rest, but we have to be extra careful with his injuries perhaps if two of us did it we'd be less likely to cause anymore harm. Rainbow, can you forget about getting back at that witch right now and help me get my little brother to his bed so he can rest."
#62 Posted: 04:32:38 02/03/2013
"sure" rainbow said and flew down beside applejack
---
#63 Posted: 05:24:33 02/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"Thanks Rainbow Dash. I still can't believe she did this do him. I want revenge as much as you do or any of the others but right now all that matters is my little brother's safety and care. Even Rarity wants a shot at her."

Applejack and Rainbow Dash carry me into the house and lay me in bed. Applejack pulls the covers gently over me, before kissing me on forehead.

"Sleep well Sugarcube, I'll see you in the morning," she says before preparing to close the door behind her to have Apple Bloom walk over to her side.

"Sis can I sleep with Star Dancer. He looks like he could use some comfort sis."

Applejack nods and walks back into the room helping Apple Bloom into bed with me. As soon I as feel Apple Bloom's warmth I wrap my hooves around her, as I sleep. Apple Blood smiles and does the same, falling asleep soon afterward. Applejack smiles and then closes the door behind her and Rainbow Dash before joining their friends outside.

"Alright he's sleeping with Apple Bloom for now. I think it is rather late to have a meeting right now. So I think we will have our meeting tomorrow. Well goodnight ya'll I'll see you in the morning."
Edited 8 times - Last edited at 00:19:42 06/03/2013 by Wyrstel
#64 Posted: 01:59:58 06/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Night passes and the next day arrives.

Applejack yawns, stretches and steps out of bed. Making sure he bed is made she walks over to my side. I am wide awake and Apple Bloom is not there. My sisters runs her hooves through my mane and smiles.

"Did you sleep alright Star?"

I nod but cry out in pain as I try to get up.

Applejack gently lays me back down. I do not struggle as she does.

"That's right, lay back down. I'm sorry hun, but you got to stay in bed. Your injuries are really bad. What would you like for breakfast," she asks after making sure I'm comfortable.

"Pancakes with cooked apples and cinnamon sound good, sis and some milk would be good."

"Alright I'll have it ready for you in a few minutes. Just lay down and relax. Leave everything to your big sis alright."

"Alright," I reply.

She washes her hooves and then gets all the supplies for the meal before getting to work. Apple Bloom and Big Mac wash their hooves and step into the room smelling breakfast. The table is already set for all of them except me.

Applejack turns and greets them.

"Goodmornin' ya'll I made breakfast for us all. Pancake with cinnamon and cooked apples. I'll come eat with you shortly I got to feed Star Dancer and get him his medicine. She loads some pancakes onto a plate puts some of their homemade applesauce beside it and lays it on the table. Then she takes a separate plate and puts some pancakes and applesauce on the plate for me. She fills a glass with milk and places one of my pain pills on the plate. Applejack walks into her room, sets the food on a table beside my bed and pulls up a chair beside me.

Smelling the pancakes I slowly sit up. I know with my injuries that I will not be able to feed myself. So I wait for my sister to feed me.

Applejack cuts a bite of pancake, dips it in the applesauce and feeds it to me.

I relish the deliciousness of the every bite as she continues to feed me. With each bite Applejack helps me take a drink of my milk. Soon I am finished and after wiping my slightly messy face with a washcloth she sets the dishes aside.

"Did you like breakfast Star," she says ruffling my mane.

"Yes it was delicious sister, thank you."

She kisses me on the forehead and smiles.

"Well your very welcome. Now its time to take you medicine, Star Dancer."

I nod and she takes my pain pill and administers it to me. Then she helps me wash it down with some cider.

"There we go, now you need to rest Sugarcube. If you are going to recover from this you need lots and lots of rest. My friends and I will stop every now and then to check up on you, alright."

"Ok," I say sadly before laying back down and falling asleep.

After draping the covers over me, she heads to go talk to her friends.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 09:24:30 29/04/2013 by Wyrstel
#65 Posted: 09:02:27 06/03/2013
"good mornin" rainbow dash said, flying down next to applejack after she kicked a cloud away
---
#66 Posted: 22:05:40 06/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"Howdy Rainbow Dash, I'm just headed out talk to Twilight about how and when she wants to do the meeting today. It hurts me to see my little brother so sad. Could you, visit him every so often? He's really down because he can't do anything but lay in bed. That's another thing we need to add to the discussion today is what kinds of things each one of us can do to keep him happy while he recovers. Well Rainbow Dash I'll see you at Twilight's at the given time that Twilight chooses. You don't need to visit him right now though he would appreciate all the time you all spend visiting him very much. Well I'm off Rainbow see ya later," she says waving at her friend.

Applejack heads off to Twilight's house. When she gets there she knocks on the door and waits. Twilight is always the best person to put in charge of things like meetings and other important events.
#67 Posted: 22:24:07 06/03/2013
"gotcha" rainbow said, and floated down to the ground.
---
#68 Posted: 20:35:42 09/03/2013 | Topic Creator
I lay in bed asleep. The warm sunlight blankets my form but this only makes me feel worse because I cannot go outside. A gentle breeze blows in through the open windows making my mane sweep across my sad face. Tears fall down my closed eyes and slash onto the ground.
#69 Posted: 20:38:24 09/03/2013
ooc recap plz
#70 Posted: 20:46:44 09/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: After the attack that Applejack and her friends go to bed. Night passes and morning has come. Applejack, my sister feed me, Star Dancer, breakfast because I cannot move due to my injuries. Being unable to do anything I am very down. Applejack has gone to talk to her friends about what they can do to help me get through this rough time. She ran in Rainbow Dash and told her about her plans, asking if she could visit me anytime she can.
#71 Posted: 20:47:52 09/03/2013
"are you okay little one" PD asks
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#72 Posted: 20:48:29 09/03/2013
Spike then got up that morning "AJ got any wood?" He asked
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#73 Posted: 03:47:19 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
I open my eyes and shake my head.

"I'm unable to do anything do to the extent of my injuries and I long to fly but do not know if I ever will be able to," I say sadly.

Applejack looks at Spike and manages a weak smile.

"Star Dancer is alright but he is bed-ridden for several weeks at least. Those ponies really hurt him I'm afraid."
#74 Posted: 07:23:33 11/03/2013
"gee" was all rainbow dash could say. "why would they do this, its crazy!"
---
#75 Posted: 18:36:51 12/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Applejack looks at them and nods.

"I know it seems far fetched but that witch will do anything to hurt our family and get Star Dancer. She wants him for herself and she will do whatever she has to get him as long as it does not involve killing. She wants to destroy him in a way that the shame that he brings is too much for us and she shatters our bonds to him. She thinks of Star Dancer as lower than filth. To her and most ponies he is a disgrace and an embarrassment to all of Equestria."
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:43:28 12/03/2013 by Wyrstel
#76 Posted: 18:41:20 12/03/2013
Spike then walked out side then stood in front of one of the trees
---
#77 Posted: 22:13:00 12/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Applejack walks over to Spike and nudges him.

"Feel free to visit him if you want. He is really down due to not being able to do anything, but lay in bed. Company will help but he needs more than company. He is in so much pain even with the medicine dulling it, that tears are falling down his cheeks. When we get together for the meeting this afternoon we need to think about what we can do to help my little brother, Star Dancer get through the time needed to recover from his injuries. After he is healed we will discuss what should be done about the ridicule and torment that he endures every day. I would go after that witch herself but she has the support of the majority of the people and so we cannot. All that we can do is protect Star Dancer from her and her followers. I fear with his current condition we will see a rise in the number of sightings of her and her crew."

Back at the farm, Big Mac walks into the room and I manage a weak smile.

"Hey big brother, I thought you left with Granny to the market," I ask.

Big Macintosh shakes his head.

"I promised your big sister that I would stay here and watch over you, today. Now rest little brother. I will not allow that witch to touch you,
he says firmly. I'll be right back, I promise," he says leaving the room.

I nod and with tears still falling down my cheeks I fall asleep. Seconds later, laughter and then the voice of the reporter breaks the silence.

"Serves him right for ever showing his face in this town. He's a disgrace and an embarrassment to all of Equestria. He is lower than filth itself,' the pony outside says snapping pictures of my beaten form with his camera and jotting down some notes in his notebook.

Rarity sees her friends and gallops over to them.

"Talking about Star Dancer, are we? Well why don't we all go see him. We will wait for the Pinkie Pie, Twilight and Fluttershy, then we will go see him."
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 22:02:24 14/03/2013 by Wyrstel
#78 Posted: 21:44:07 14/03/2013
Spike then noticed the reporter "AppleJack that witch is over there!" he told pointing to him
---
#79 Posted: 21:49:04 14/03/2013 | Topic Creator
The pony hearing this captures one last picture and scribbles some last minute note before turning and running.

Applejack turns to Rainbow Dash and nods.

"Go get him girl. He's all yours," she says with a smile.
#80 Posted: 07:39:23 15/03/2013
"right back at yah" rainbow saluted, and in a blink of an eye, was flying at her usual extreme speed, something that running can't handle
---
#81 Posted: 21:29:14 15/03/2013 | Topic Creator
The reporter runs faster and faster not wanting to get caught. Sweat runs down his face as sees Rainbow Dash chasing him.

I can't escape her, that is a fact. She's the fastest flier in Ponyville, but nor will I surrender without a struggle, he thinks to himself.

"My lady gave me a mission and I will succeed," he says to himself.

He passes by a tree and unloads the film in his camera and pages in his notebook. He places his hoof on the tree touching three different knots. A hole open in the tree and he slide the film and the torn pages into it, before jumping as he sees Rainbow Dash behind him. He continues to run, with the now empty camera still around his neck and the notebook missing a few pages.
#82 Posted: 22:37:04 15/03/2013
Rainbow dash flew faster still, getting closer to creating a sonic rainboom. "you get back over here" she said
---
#83 Posted: 23:05:06 15/03/2013 | Topic Creator
The pony looks behind him in fear as he hears Rainbow's angry voice, telling him to get back here.

"No way, the pony says, putting on another burst of speed in order to escape capture. Not looking where he is going he trips on a root of a tree and falls to the ground with a thud. He struggles to get up, but his entire body is exhausted. Soon the looming figure of the angry Pegasus mare is standing over him. He sit up and glares at her, trying to act unafraid. Sweat falls down his face as he continues his act.

Applejack, Rarity, Spike, Pinkie Pie and the others stand beside Rainbow Dash. Applejack and Rarity fume silently, their eyes burning with rage. Pinkie Pie stands beside her friends, gazing at the pony with contempt.
#84 Posted: 23:25:20 15/03/2013
Rainbow dash put her hoof firmly on the pony. "we want answers" she growled
---
#85 Posted: 23:48:10 15/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well you're not getting them, the pony says firmly. I don't speak to anyone who is friends with that filth. He deserved everything he got. In fact I enjoyed every minute of it, he says with a grin.

Applejack and Rarity continue to fume, but do not take action.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:04:16 16/03/2013 by Wyrstel
#86 Posted: 23:59:39 15/03/2013
"how could you?! Why do you do this" rainbow threw questions, putting her hoof firmer onto his back
---
#87 Posted: 00:15:44 16/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Over the hill comes a group of six ponies. Seeing, their friend pinned by Rainbow Dash and surrounded by the others, they gallop over, standing ready to fight. "Step away from our friend and no one gets hurt."

Applejack, Rarity and the others, walk over to where their friend, Rainbow Dash is ready to fight.

"You fight Rainbow, you fight all of us," they say.

The pony laughs beneath her hooves.

"It was ecstasy, every minute of it. His cries of agony was the sweetest music to my ears. His terrified face and his tears were priceless."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:16:28 16/03/2013 by Wyrstel
#88 Posted: 00:35:51 16/03/2013
"bring it on!" rainbowdash growled. "can one of you guys keep an eye on him? i dont want him to get away" she explained, "and normally i would use him but if i do he can run away"
---
#89 Posted: 05:50:43 16/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Rarity stands over the pony and smiles.

"I'll make sure that this one does not escape. I'll leave his friends in your hooves, but I will fight if I have to make sure that this one, she says placing a hoof on his chest, does not escape."

The pony's friends each choose an opponent, standing in front of them.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 21:58:42 28/03/2013 by Wyrstel
#90 Posted: 06:13:40 16/03/2013
"thanks rarity" rainbow thanked, and glared at the ponies.
---
#91 Posted: 09:12:00 17/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Applejack glares at her opponent.

"Nothing you and your companions can do will stop us."

The pony in front of her smiles.

"We'll see about that," the mare says attacking Applejack.

The others follow suit engaging the rest. Rarity finds herself knocked off of the stallion that they have captive, but due to her quick reflexes she socks the stallion in the face with her hoof knocking him unconscious. Before engaging the unicorn stallion that is her opponent. Rainbow Dash finds herself fighting another Pegasus. Twilight is engaged in a fight with a dark brown that unicorn with orange mane. Pinkie Pie is engaged with a yellow earth pony and Fluttershy is fighting another Pegasus. Spike himself is engaged with a earth pony.
#92 Posted: 11:52:05 17/03/2013
Rainbow rams into the Pegasus with her high speed. if I could use the sonic rainboom at one point, it could drive everyone off, but it needs to. Be at the right timing
---
#93 Posted: 05:43:34 18/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Amid all of the fighting, the reporting stallion starts to stir. Seeing everyone too busy to stop him he stand up and runs off. Rarity sees this in the last minute. She quickly trips her opponent and tackles Rainbow Dash's.

"Rainbow go quickly he's getting away, we'll hold them off," Rarity says as she battles both the unicorn stallion and the Pegasus mare.

Rarity swallows but prepares herself. She fights bravely against them, holding both at bay despite her being at a disadvantage. Applejack is still wrestling with the earth pony mare that she is fighting. Both of them are battered and bruised. All around them the battle continues.
#94 Posted: 08:46:44 18/03/2013
now it's time rainbow thought. She flew higher up into the sky, higher, higher. All of a sudden, she came crashing down, breaking the sound barrier. The sonic rainboom. The boom can fling several ponies, several feet away. Rainbow chased after the news pony, leavin a trail of rainbow behind her
---
#95 Posted: 22:22:59 18/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Thrown backwards and freaked out by the sonic rainboom, the other ponies retreat into the town.

Applejack and Rarity as well as the others sit down to wait for Rainbow Dash to return with news pony. All of them are tired and sore from the fight. Relaxing on the grass Applejack and her friends rest as they wait for Rainbow Dash to return.
#96 Posted: 22:57:19 18/03/2013
Rainbow pounced on the news pony, holding him down. She started to struggle, bringing him back to the others. "guys, we got him, again" rainbow mumbled.
---
#97 Posted: 23:41:55 18/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Applejack and Rairty join Rainbow Dash. They both glare at the pony. Then Applejack speaks.

"Well the question is what to do with him? I suggest we wait for the Twilight and the others and see what they say. I myself am tempted to just give him a beating that he will never forget and send him on his way. After all he has bed-ridden, my little brother," she say angrily stamping her hooves.

Rarity shakes her head and places a hoof on Applejack's shoulder.

"Applejack darling, I understand that you are furious about what this pony did to your little brother, Star Dancer, but all that matters right now is his health and general being. All these years you've fought this battle in silence. Can't you do that again, for the sake of peace but mostly for the sake of Star Dancer, your little brother?"

Applejack looks at her friends and nods.

"I can try but it will be much harder after this direct attack on my family, especially after the blood of my family has been spilled."
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 22:47:25 21/03/2013 by Wyrstel
#98 Posted: 23:27:07 29/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: We need Twilight and the others to respond.
#99 Posted: 23:58:12 29/03/2013
Ooc: I don't exactly know how I should
---
#100 Posted: 01:12:29 30/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well basically the group is deciding what to do about the stallion and they can also join into the conversation that Rarity and Applejack are having. Rarity is suggesting that Applejack and her family as well as the other fight this war in silence, without violence. Applejack tell her that she she will try her best but it will be more difficult now that blood has been spilled.
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me