Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The legend off Spyro: The Darks master striks again (plz read and post so 'i will not be double posting!)
Page 1 of 1
The legend off Spyro: The Darks master striks again (plz read and post so 'i will not be double posting!) [CLOSED]
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#1 Posted: 23:58:55 03/08/2008 | Topic Creator
This is my made up story like and another one after DOTD.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
what happend at the end of DOTD:~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Malfull: You wouldn't kill me would you? would you really kill you farther.?? *is over the ege about to full of and Spyro is about to nock him of the cliff*

Your not my father!!!!

Malefull: Then I guess I will have to tell you a little story about your past. I met this beautyful dragon when I was young, and I think she loved me. We had to dragons you and another one. At first I thought now I can rule the world more easerly now but then your egg turned into a purple egg right infront of my eyes. I had no chocie but to give you up and send you out alone in the forest. I thought the forest would make shore you do not hach from that egg but I was wrong, the gurdens found you and took you home with the other eggs.

smilie I still can't belive it! What kind of a farther would abanden ther son out in the forest just because it is a purple dragon!

Malefull: I had to give you up if I wanted to rule the world.

smilie Thats it! *He pushed him of the cliff*

Malefull: I will get you someday!!! Just you wait and see!!

smilie *Flys back home with Cynder and sparx*
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:54:32 18/08/2008 by Cynder_543
SFRB Green Sparx Gems: 218
#2 Posted: 00:57:11 04/08/2008
DAHAHAHAHHA DAT SOUNDS KOOOL =0
---
RED'S WORSE NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!*laughs like a madman and falls off chair*
YO MA HOMAIES!!!!!teh Spyro Hippy's in da HOUSE!!!!
SFRB Green Sparx Gems: 218
#3 Posted: 00:57:21 04/08/2008
DAHAHAHAHHA DAT SOUNDS KOOOL =0
---
RED'S WORSE NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!*laughs like a madman and falls off chair*
YO MA HOMAIES!!!!!teh Spyro Hippy's in da HOUSE!!!!
#4 Posted: 10:26:59 05/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Thanks! Ok here is the characters which are going to be in my story!

Here is Ebony a dragon who tried to kill the Dark master herself but died doing it. The dark master riped her wings off wile she was in the air and she fell to the ground dead. Spyro keeps on seeing a dragon in the the sky and also hears her voice in his ear a lot.
//www.darkspyro.net/images/nig...00209-Ebony.jpg

Here is Scale a friend off the dark master. He is very angry with Spyro for killing him so he fights Spyro.
//www.darkspyro.net/images/nig...10206-Scale.jpg

And here is Spyro's daughter. Her mother is Cynder (not surprising) I can’t think of a name for her yet. Any ideas? She has got red eyes because she has tiny bit off evil inside her. (from Dark Cynder) She can fight of the darkness because her father is a very powerful dragon. And she has got the good side of Cynder too. Sometimes she does go a bit evil though. One time Sparx was a bit well… can’t really explane it but anyway, she got that angry she punch him almost killing him. She can master fire, shadow, ice and wind.
//www.darkspyro.net/images/nig...1333300208-.jpg

And this is Gabby (can’t think off any other name) Spyro’s brother.
//www.darkspyro.net/images/nig...0030A-Gabby.jpg

And there is dark master, Ignitus, Taradoor, Cyril, Volteer, Cynder, Sparx and Spyro.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
black dragon Ripto Gems: 2470
#5 Posted: 11:45:34 05/08/2008
cool
#6 Posted: 02:40:50 09/08/2008 | Topic Creator
I thought of a name for Cynder's daurter. Melody. Can't think of anything alse.

Chapter 1: A dream
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

smilie *wakes up from a terable dream* AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! *leaps into the air*
smilie *wakes up yawing* shhhh do you want to wake up the elders?
smilie er...sorry Cynder.
Melody: What is it dad? Why did you screemed?
smilie Thats what i'm thinking.
smilie sorry guys I can't remember what it was. But there is one thing I worryed about.
smilie what? *she said blinking*
smilie i'm sorry I can't talk to you about it. I must speak to Ignitus first. *he left the area and whent inside* Ignitus? I must speak to you.
smilie what is it? *he blinked, then layed down again*
smilie I-i'm not shore is this is true or not but before I killed Malefor he said something, something not quite right.
smilie *his eyes grow wider* what is it young dragon? What is it you would like to tell me Spyro?
smilie he said I was his son. Is that true?
smilie *he stod up and walked toword Spyro almost toching his face* And you belived in that nonsens? Spyro I thought better of you! *he said in a angry voice*
smilie I'm sorry Ignitus. I just thought it was true thats all...
smilie *camming down he closed his eyes* I thought better of a purple dragon. I gues I was wrong.
smilie I didn't know it would bother you. I thought I might as well tell you. Sorry Ignitus. *he said trying to came him down. The words came out nevesly*
smilie *he opend his eyes but this time he spoked more camely* Just go Spyro and do NOT speak to me that story again.
smilie yes sir I will not tell you it again! *tail down, he walked out of the temple and begain to tell Melody, Cynder and Sparx the news*
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Last edited at 23:52:23 11/08/2008 by Cynder_543
black dragon Ripto Gems: 2470
#7 Posted: 07:48:04 13/08/2008
Awsome smilie.
Skyqueen Emerald Sparx Gems: 3282
#8 Posted: 22:38:27 13/08/2008
cool story Cynder_543!!! smilie
---
N/A
#9 Posted: 10:21:05 16/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Thanks again you guys! smilie Ok here is the next one.

Chapter 2: Another adventure awaits
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ignitus is right Spyro, Don't belive in that rubish *Cynder wisperd in his ear* But I still would like to know if that is the truth. I would also like to know why Ignitus got so angry when I told him it. *spyo said looking ashamed* You can't blame him Spyro. He is the DARK Master! Of couse he would tell things like that. Your worrying over nothing Spyro! *Cynder said it loudly this time but to loud* I don't care if i'm worrying over nothing! It could be true! And i'm going to find out soon if it is. I know just the right place to start too. *Spyro backed away but Cynder came close to him and rubed her musle agains his* Spyro, please don't go! Can't you see. He is getting what he wants! Don't go Spyro. *she walked towards Melody* Dad were are you going? Can I come? *Melody stod up, ready to fly away from the Tempal* He is not going anywere Melody *Cynder said standing infront of her* Cynder I am going! *spyro said angry* I am going to see the Chronicler and if it is not true then I well fly back here before you can say "dragon fruit" but if it is true then well... I don't know what I will do if it is... Cynder take good care of Melody wile i'm gone and make shore you keep Sparx away from her to. *Melody looking embarrass stard at her farther for fogiveness for hurting his friend but Spyro said nothing. Insded Cynder stod up from were she was sited* Spyro i'm comming with you! *she then added before Spyro could speak* The elders can look after her. Sparx your comming? *she said replied* Of cours I am! I don't want to stay with this best! *Meldoy got very angry when he said that* HAY I DID SAY I WAS SORRY! WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM... *Spyo quickly said something before she could finish what she was saying* Nobody if comming got that! I don't want anybody to get involved in this! This is my baseness so I should be the one to solve it! Cynder take good care of Melody! Melody be good wile i'm gone. Sparx stay away from her and don't say anything nasty to her eather! *he stod up and fluwed away but Cynder wanted to say something* Spyro wate! *he stoped and let out a big sigh* Just... just don't die okay! It would be terable if the other eggs would hach and they don't know who there farther is! *she pointed to the too eggs siting in a big comy nest* Don't worry Cynder I well be fine! Meldody, Stay brave and stay smart and don't let the badies beet you up if there is any okay? *Meldoy stod up again* Don't worry dad! I will not let thoughs evil guys win! You will be shore of that! You well be prod! *He noded to her and without another word he fluw away* Well there goes my best friend... *Sprax said*

WHOOOO, smilie now that is one big chapter. O.o
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#10 Posted: 10:29:56 19/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Here is the next one. I know i'm double posting but it has been about a week now and nobody has posted yet... wierd... is my story rubish or something? And no i'm not forcing you to read it.

Chapter 3: The adventure begins
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now were should I start? *spyro said looking around* Great i'm starting to miss Cynder, Melody, Sparx and the elders already too... *he saw an ape from a disents and wounderd if he was imagerning it, he then rememberd that if there is one ape, then should be a whole bunch of them nearby* I'm not scard of some dum old apes like you! I have betten up apes sooooo many times before and I am going to do it again! *he felt something crashed into him. He turned around and notced a hurge monster standing behind him. But he reconiced him like he has fought him before... then he rememberd he was the ice king he fought when he was a brave chiled* H-how is this even posable? You got killed! How did you came back to life? *he then saw alot more enemys he new he fought before. It was like they came back from the dead, all off them* Stay back! I'm the purple dragon. I can diffet you all in one hit! *just them he felt something sharp stubed into his back. He noticed that everything has gotten blury and his feet felt num and he couldn't stand and he felt tired, he turned his head and saw one off though things that they make animals full asleep with* oh Cynder, were are you when I need you? he couldn't take it anymore and he fell to the floor asleep very quickerly. The ice king and the others took him away. Spyro is now in a dream* were am I? *He begain* What is this place?
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#11 Posted: 18:55:33 19/08/2008
WOW!I like it!
---
Back from hibernation.
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#12 Posted: 19:01:12 19/08/2008
sounds cool!
---
tumblr
not yr babe
dragons Blue Sparx Gems: 817
#13 Posted: 12:02:35 20/08/2008
HOW THE HECK DO YOU DO THOSE LITTLE EMOTIONS OF SPYRO???? TEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
---
!!!SPYRO AND CYNDER RULE!!!
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#14 Posted: 15:38:42 20/08/2008
smilie
The Help Files smilie
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#15 Posted: 09:19:05 24/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Um... why did you post the help files on my topic?
And what are you talking about dragons? smilie
Okay here is the next one!!!! Oh, and thanks again!

Chapter 4: Meanwile back at the temple
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Cynder stod up from were she was sitting. She started weeping* What are we going to tell the elders mummy? *it was Meldoy who spoke* We could just say he went out for a walk *cynder said carmly. Soon she herd something and she saw Ignitus comming toword her* Have you seen Spyro? I want to talk to him. *Cynder and Sparx looked at each other* Um... he went to the lake.... he wanted to go for a walk. *Ignitus sat down* Why would Spyro go to the lake at night? I'm gonna look for him. Cynder were did he went? *cynder looked at Sparx, helples* Well. Were is Spyro? Come on spit out, i'm not gonna hurt him. *Cynder looked at Ignitus and then spoke carmily* I don't know wich lake he went to he didn't tell me. *Ignitus said nothing he stod up and walked away* That was close *said Sparx* Sparx were leaving! *Said Cynder* Were going to find Spyro. Melody, if the elders says were did we go, then tell them the truth. *melody begain to cry* good bye mum! Don't worry I will be back!
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me