Forum

Spyro: A Hero's Tail

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Confused... [CLOSED]
Glimmer Red Sparx Gems: 50
#1 Posted: 13:43:00 23/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Hello everyone! So I was playing Spyro Heros Tail and i havent played it in a while so I am only on the second level (sorry name dosnt come to mind right now). I just finished the part where i destroy the second dark crystal, and noticed the whirlwind that goes up leads back to where i started. I start getting confused now because I don't think there is anywhere else to go and I don't know where to go now. Also, i tried the Hunter minigame and got the light crystal at the end. Is there anything else i need to get from there? Please help me I amreally stuck and can't find any good walkthroughs because none of them make sense to me. Im worried that im stuck because i thought i had done something wrong HELP MEEEEEE !!!
Wojowu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1415
#2 Posted: 14:35:47 23/02/2013
First of all, could you describe which level you're at? In this game you have free choice of where to go first, so "second level" doesn't say much
---
Any Osu fan here?
Glimmer Red Sparx Gems: 50
#3 Posted: 16:20:46 28/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Dragonfly Falls, sorry if i confused you
Wojowu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1415
#4 Posted: 19:09:36 28/02/2013
How many Dark Gems do you have in Dragonfly Falls? There are 4 Dark Gems there, and if you got all, you can leave the level. Otherwise, here you have video walkthrough, first part. Nothing else will make it clear better, this is a bit hard to describe in words where to go.

Oh, try also to look on marked map made by Dark, I found it very useful while maxing game
---
Any Osu fan here?
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#5 Posted: 01:29:01 20/01/2014
When you get all of the Dark Gems you must track back to the Ball Machine.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me