Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Sector 394 (Supernatural/Sci-Fi RP)
Page 1 of 1
Sector 394 (Supernatural/Sci-Fi RP) [CLOSED]
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#1 Posted: 06:17:30 23/02/2013 | Topic Creator
PLOT: Rumors have been told about strange things happening in Sector 394 on planet Dacav Vanus, the planet next to the radioactive moon Vapus Lunus. You are a brave space-dweller willing to investigate Dacav Vanus by Robo-Commander Vex. Unknown to most, the planet is filled to the brim with ghosts, werewolves, vampires and all supernatural beings. (Including robot-supernaturals) It is your job to save the universe from the rulers, Lord Lunar and Ruler Vanus, who plan to spread the supernatural curse.

RULES:
Blood and Gore allowed.
You can only be one of these races: Human, Robot, Werewolf, Vampire, Ghost, Other were-things, Robo-Werewolf, Robo-Vampire, Robo-Ghost, and other Robo-things.
You can be a guide for 5 people who have chosen to have guides and guide your master throughout Dacav. You will be a hologram.
I have control of Lord Lunus, Ruler Vanus is open!
Romance allowed. (gets too "physical" move it to PM)
You can have one of the ships.
You only have 3 Supermatural Dodges. They can make you dodge a turn to Supernatural, but use them wisely.

Character List:
Lord Lunus: Moi :3
Ruler Vanus:
Commander Vex:

GUIDES:

Name: Ram

Name: Sara

Name: Venus

Name: Shade

Name: Kode

Sheet:

Name
Personality:
Species:
Appearance:
Other:

My sheets:

Name: Lord Lunus
Personality: Power-hungry, evil, mean, fighting-oriented.
Species: Werewolf
Appearance: Forever cursed with the radioactive moon, he is in werewolf form until it is destroyed. Black fur, red eyes, shredded pants, no shirt (he's a guy, get over it.) and a HUGE-ASS sword.
Other: Werewolf Lord of Dacav Vanus, Controller of the Moons, Destroyer of Suns.

Name: Ace
Personality: Nice, Helpful, Outgoing, Funny.
Species: Human
Appearance: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-N4T7...0/anime+boy.jpg (like that except he has a space suit)
Other: NOTHING TO PUT

---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#2 Posted: 02:33:42 01/03/2013 | Topic Creator
MY GOD PEOPLE JOIN
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me