Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > The Iron Pony: Operation 'BLANKFLANK'
Page 1 of 1
The Iron Pony: Operation 'BLANKFLANK' [CLOSED]
Nyght Gold Sparx Gems: 2765
#1 Posted: 00:57:17 22/02/2013 | Topic Creator
You guessed it! A My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fanfiction! Please excuse my choppy, inconsistent posting, as I can only write what I can, when I can.

This fic was inspired by the creepypasta game, 8-bit is Magic: Story of the Blanks. It took about 12 minutes to play, but it had an interesting story. Much of the game was never explained, so I'm going to borrow many elements from it to craft my fiction.

Credit to the makers for an awesome game!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is owned by Hasbro.

///WARNING///
This particular fanfiction contains graphic violence and gore, as well as a good dose of language and alcohol reference. Recommended age---14+.
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:34:24 25/02/2013 by Nyght
#2 Posted: 18:09:56 22/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1
A black pegasus stallion bowed before the three princesses before standing straight, a metal leg at salute.
"First Lieutenant Steel Pteryx reporting!"
"At ease, Lieutenant." The eldest alicorn, Celestia said, amused.
The pegasus, Steel, lowered his hoof and relaxed slightly.
"Art thou certain the stallion can handle the predicament, Dear Sister?" The second eldest, Luna asked. "We believe he may be weakened by his bodily loss."
Steel didn't flinch or even blink at the Lunar Princess' words. They were ones he was accustomed to by now.
Celestia turned to the youngest, a lavender alicorn. "What is your say on the matter, Twilight? Should we send in Lieutenant Pteryx?"
Twilight pondered a moment, tapping her chin with her hoof. "I think that if he's willing to try, we should send him."
Luna appeared skeptical, but quickly softened her reaction when her elder sister nodded.
"Very well. Brief him on the ongoing events..."
-----
"I really am sorry, Lieutenant."
The radio crackled in the black pegasus' ear, breaking his concentration. "I know you retired early, but you're all we have for this."
The pegasus pressed the call button clipped onto his body armor with a mechanical hoof. "Don't get your mane in a tangle, Princess Sparkle. This is a cut-and-dry investigation." He released the button and looked over the side of the chariot he was riding. There was a small town coming up fast.
"All of us thank you, Lieutenant Pteryx."
He pressed the button again as he pulled a plain grey duffle bag over to himself. "Just call me Steel, Princess. Nearing the LZ. Switching to civilian clothing."
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 12:33:08 27/02/2013 by Nyght
#3 Posted: 01:11:53 23/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Lieutenant First Class Steel Pteryx was a member of the Pegasus Operative National and International Emergency Squad, or P.O.N.I.E.S, as was emblazoned on his body armor. He was a stark black pegasus, with ruby eyes and a spiky slicked-back mane with dyed red tips and a matching tail. His cutie mark was a white wing crossed with a silver wrench. His most distinguishable features, however, were his mechanical prosthetics. They were his own design, a grim reminder of an incident that cost him his front left leg and left wing.

Steel unstrapped his body armor and stuffed it into the bag, pulling out a dark brown leather bomber jacket and matching pair of aviation goggles. He pulled them on, his silver rank gleaming on his jacket. He pressed the call button yet again.
"Preparing to land. Next transmission when I locate contact 'Applejack'."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:40:03 23/02/2013 by Nyght
#4 Posted: 19:43:17 23/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"Understood, Lieuten- um...Steel. Sparkle out."
Steel shoved the radio into his bag, zipping it tight. He waited only a moment before nonchalantly dropping off the back of the chariot.
The air blew by his ears, whipping his mane about his face. His wings opened, both metal and organic alike, slowing his decent drastically. His hooves made contact hard on the cobblestone street, a small halo of dust and dirt spreading outward from his landing. Steel stuck out his metal hoof, catching the dufflebag that had fallen after him. He slung the bag around his neck and began to trot.
It wasn't often that Steel visited rural villages like this. He loved the country air and neighborly ponies, but he was always cooped up in an apartment in Manehattan, working for a sleazy repairpony for little cash. Ever since he left the military, Steel had been saving up to move away. By the looks of it, Ponyville seemed the ideal place.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:55:36 27/02/2013 by Nyght
SolemnWhisper Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#5 Posted: 22:40:29 23/02/2013
Reading dis smilie
#6 Posted: 14:55:18 25/02/2013 | Topic Creator
As he trotted down the street, he spotted a building strongly resembling a gingerbread house. Seeing a vast assortment of pastries though the window, he quickly changed course and headed past the signpost reading, 'Sugarcube Corner' up to the front door.

Chapter 2

The bell tinkled as the lieutenant stepped into the bakery. The air was thick with the scents of baking cakes and pies, sugary icing, and sweet drinks. Steel was practically drooling. It had been hours since his last meal, having traveled from Canterlot by chariot, and he was starving. His metal hoof made a dull thud against the wooden floor as he approached the counter.
Steel admired the decor as he planted his plot right in front of the register. It was far too bright and sweet for his own personal tastes, but it was perfect for the establishment. The pegasus reached out over the bell, and brought his hoof down upon it.
DING, DING!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:55:07 26/02/2013 by Nyght
#7 Posted: 13:45:36 26/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Nearly instantaneously, a pink earth pony mare rocketed up from behind the counter. Steel leapt back in surprise, quietly letting slip a few choice expletives.
"Hi! Welcome to Sugarcube Corner! My name is Pinkie Pie, and I-" she stopped abruptly, her blue eyes scanning Steel closely. "You're new here!" She shouted with overly-intensified excitement.
Steel nodded nervously, setting his dufflebag down. "My name's Steel."
Pinkie Pie leapt over the counter effortlessly. "I love making new friends!"
---
#8 Posted: 18:09:54 01/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"Me too." The black pegasus smiled at her, holding out his metal hoof. "Pleased to meet you, Pinkie."
Pinkie Pie shook it vigorously, making the gears in his shoulder joint click. She giggled before leaping back behind the register.
"Silly me! You wanted to buy something, right?"
"What? Oh yeah!" He exclaimed. "I want a chocolate-"
The door opened, bell tinkling. An orange earth pony mare trotted in, flustered. Her cutie mark was a triad of red apples emblazoned on her flank. She adjusted her brown cowgirl hat atop her straw mane.
"They're ya are, Pinkie. We were gettin' mighty worried."
---
#9 Posted: 01:58:27 03/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Steel twitched in slight irritation. He replaced his annoyance with joy, thanks in part to Pinkie.
"Applejack, I'm with a customer, silly." She stated cheerfully.
"Oh!" Applejack said, noticing Steel. "Ah beg your pardon, mister, but this here's mighty important."
Steel lifted his metal prosthetic to his forehead in salute. "Lieutenant Steel Pteryx, ma'am. I've been given direct orders from Canterlot to assist your town."
---
SolemnWhisper Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#10 Posted: 04:50:27 09/03/2013
Eeeee :D
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me