Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Arcane VS. Steel. (Skyrim RP.) [CLOSED]
Dacon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3176
#51 Posted: 05:06:35 05/03/2013
Tjoril sighed to the memories in his head, pulling out his plans again. He tried to find the weak spot of College's defences.
---
GET ME PICTURES OF SPIDERMAN!

"I swear that thing has a mind of it's own." - Samius
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#52 Posted: 05:30:51 05/03/2013
Amusei had followed Dar'Jo, Amusei was sneaking because he did not want the mage (Dar'Jo) to know that he was followed. " That is a dead dragon, what is so special about it that he has to stop and look it like that........ well mages, they always think that everything like that is so special ....." Amusei thought.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#53 Posted: 11:34:48 05/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Dar'Jo then saw the entrance to the mine, it had indeed collapsed and was completely blocked off. Just as Tjoril said there was a skeletal arm sticking out of the rubble. Dar'Jo started to walk over to the mine's entrance, he then stopped when he heard something, it sounded like flames. He then looked towards the dragon's corpse and saw it glowing and then the very flesh was burning off the dragon. Flesh, tissue, muscle, organ, everything was burning away as the dragon's corpse was being destroyed by an unknown force. Then an orange energy came off the dragon and went into Dar'Jo. He flinched as he was struck with a surge of power, power that he had never felt before. Then came the flurry of knowledge along with the power. Dar'Jo didn't know why, but a word came to mind. Iiz. This word meant 'ice'. How could he have known this? Instinct was telling him to speak the new word outloud, not only speak it, but shout it. The Khajiit turned his gaze to the sky and he shouted. "IIZ!" As his lips spoke the word a blast of ice shot out of his mouth.

OOC: Sky, yes.
papa123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1372
#54 Posted: 23:58:39 05/03/2013
OOC: Yay!
---
"And now this world shall now Pain!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:59:10 05/03/2013 by papa123
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#55 Posted: 04:11:20 06/03/2013
As Sky sees what was going on he saw a dead mage on the ground and a Whiterun guard mummbling about Mages and their cursed magics. "What the heck?! Since when did the Guards started killing mages I know most people don't like magic but this isn't right?!" Sky thought as he hurry to his home in Whiterun
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#56 Posted: 07:28:02 06/03/2013
"Hey, my name is Connor." Connor said to Tijoril
---
#57 Posted: 09:24:15 06/03/2013
Tjoril turned to look at the newcomer, hiding the plans again. He was very protective of them, even around his own troops. "What do you want? I'm quite busy right now."
---

#58 Posted: 11:22:52 06/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Dar'Jo stared in shock at what happen. Ice just shot forth from his mouth when he shouted that word. He looked at the remains of the dragon, which was now just a pile of bones. He thought about what had happen in the past minute... He was Dragonborn.
#59 Posted: 12:45:29 06/03/2013
"What do you have there, general? Are those our war plans?" Connor asked.
---
#60 Posted: 13:27:21 06/03/2013
"If you must know, it is work in progress." Tjoril explained. "It is different for other plans, it is the plan to take down the college."
---

#61 Posted: 13:47:15 06/03/2013
"Ok. Do you need help with anything, General Tijoril?" Connor asked.
---
#62 Posted: 16:33:38 06/03/2013
"Not right now, I only need some peace to finish this plan." Tjoril said. "Also, it is Tjoril, not Tijoril."
---

#63 Posted: 17:00:28 06/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Dar'Jo turned and ran towards the college, he had to tell his husband the news, he couldn't believe it. The gods have chosen him, a lowly Khajiit to be the Dragonborn. Alkosh has favored him as his son. Dar'Jo was the son of a god. How was this possible?
#64 Posted: 20:01:03 06/03/2013
Amusei had seen everything " a dragonborn, really that mage ..... well those can be killed too heh .... maybe i should report about this" he thought and started to run towards winterhold too.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#65 Posted: 22:07:40 06/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Dar'Jo hurried into the college courtyard and went into the hall of the elements. He saw Marcurio talking to Tolfdir and rushed over to them. "Marc!" Dar'Jo said.
"Yes?" Marcurio asked.
"Why are you in such a rush, Archmage?" Tolfdir asked.
"I just discovered something incredible. You are not going to believe this!" Dar'Jo said.
"What is it?" Marcurio asked.
"This one is Dragonborn." Dar'Jo said.
"Excuse me?" Tolfdir asked.
"Wait, what? How do you know this?" Marcurio asked.
"Dar'Jo walked up to the corpse of this dragon and the corpse burned away and this power shot forth from the dragon and came into him, he then received knowledge. A word popped into my head and I felt the urge to shout it out. The word meant 'ice'." Dar'Jo said.
The two humans looked at each other and then back at Dar'Jo.
"You can shout? Incredible! Please, give us a demonstration." Tolfdir said.
Dar'Jo nodded and turned away from them. He took a deep breath and shouted. "IIZ!" Ice shot forth from his mouth and put frost on some of the wall and floor.
#66 Posted: 22:40:44 06/03/2013
Amusei had made it in to the winterhold again, then he saw Connor and Tjoril and walked over to them " Sir i have information that might interest you " he said to Troril with important look on his face.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#67 Posted: 23:17:40 06/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: the warriors are Not in Winterhold. They're in a fort near Solitude.

The two men stood there in shock. Finally Marcurio spoke up. "Amazing! You are a Dragonborn. I can't believe this. This can surely turn the tide of this conflict between us and those magic haters. But, a more pressing matter is the dragons. It's the duty of the Dragonborn to stop them, right? You could not only turn the tide on the war but on the destruction of the world itself." Marcurio said.
"Wait, before we jump into this head first we must know what exactly we're dealing with here. We've got a Khajiit that's just found out he's Dragonborn, so what do we do now?" Tolfdir asked.
"We should tell the rest of the college, but only to the students and instructors on the grounds, we shouldn't send couriers and messagers about flaunting this one's new found powers, who knows who could get their hands on that information." Dar'Jo said.
"You have an excellent point. I'll get to alerting the rest of the college and make them swear not to breath a word of it to the outside world." Tolfdir said.
"Yes, and you shouldn't use your shout unless absolutely neccessary." Said Marcurio.
"Agreed." Dar'Jo said.
#68 Posted: 00:24:52 07/03/2013
"Ok." Connor said as he left Tijoril alone.
---
#69 Posted: 01:25:02 07/03/2013
A few hours later Sky was surrounded by the guards of Whiterun. "Heheh....Hey guys how it going" he said with a nervous laugh and smile. The Whiterun guards close in on him. Sweat runs down his face. "C'mon guys can't we talk about this? We're all friends here right" He said. "We are no friends of a magic user you die now" they said. Sky's back was against the wall, "Surely you don't want to do this right?" He said again. The Guards aims arrows at him. "Oh well" he sighed. "YOL TOOR SHUL!" he shouted and a blast of flames shot out of his mouth knocking the Guards back. A path of fire lead out of the city and in the smoke Sky made his escape
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
Wylrin Emerald Sparx Gems: 3784
#70 Posted: 02:17:31 07/03/2013
Nicolai had seen the Archmage rush by him on the bridge and his curiousity spiked. Whatever had happened to make him be in such a hurry? The Dunmer walked the length of the bridge and back towards the college. Whatever had happened, he simply hoped that their situation hadn't been made worse than it already was.
---
"A real intelligence agent has no ego, no conscience, no remorse. Only a sense of professionalism."
- Elim Garak, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
#71 Posted: 02:35:38 07/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"Didn't one of our students know how to shout?" Dar'Jo asked.
"Yeah, that Sky fellow. Studied with the Greybeards for years just to have a shout that makes him breathe fire." Marcurio said.
"Where can this one find him? Dar'Jo wants his input on all this." Dar'Jo said.
"In Whiterun I believe." Marcurio said.
"Very well, could you accompany me to Whiterun?" Dar'Jo asked.
"Well, yes, of course. But, what about the college? It needs protection, they need us here." Marcurio said.
Dar'Jo sighed. "You are right, my love. Hopefully when this ridiculous conflict dies down this one can go. Although, Sky could come here. We just have to hope he does."
#72 Posted: 02:53:54 07/03/2013
Name: Archer
Species: Wood Elf
Appearance: could past for a nord with long golden hair if it wasn't for her ears
Apparel: Nightingale set
Weapons: Nightingale bow and blade
Personality: Friendly, kind, and has a Love/hate friendship with Sky
Other: She and Sky been friends since they were 4 years old and know each other very well
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Archer ran right beneath Winterhold Collage chasing a Wild Snow Fox, She been chasing it for weeks now and finally all that time she been waiting for finally about to pay off as she notch a arrow aiming for the fox. "Five seconds...Four...Three..." she mentally count down the seconds until her prey is in rage.
---
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#73 Posted: 04:00:26 07/03/2013
Akyra observed the Archmage silently in the background. The Dragonborn? Hmph. I guess now he's going to think himself so much more high and mighty.

Isbrand, sitting idly by the fire, ran an oiled cloth over the head of his war hammer. It yearns to taste the blood of injustice once more, he thought.
#74 Posted: 05:10:03 07/03/2013
Sky came into veiw on the Dragonbrige, what could possible cause so many acts of violates toward the magic users all of a sudden? What could have conspire here while he was meditating on the Words of Power with the Gray Beards? And Was he going the right way to the Skytemple Ruins?
---
#75 Posted: 05:44:47 07/03/2013
Occ: Okey, my mistake. Well my character had been following Dar'Jo, and went back to winterhold after all. Then he had took a horse Carriage from there to the warriors fort and now he is talking to Tijoril (like in the post i have made before)
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#76 Posted: 06:20:08 07/03/2013
"What is it Amusei?" Tjoril placed down his plans, looking at the Argonian.
---

#77 Posted: 06:33:59 07/03/2013
As Sky walked through the crowd he found himself in middle of a Dragon attack, "Great just what I need!" He complain as he ready his Fireball spell. "Another stupid flying lizard"
---
#78 Posted: 06:38:18 07/03/2013
" Well i have made a trip to winterhold, trying to look for important things for us and...... well i followed a Khajiit their Archmage i guess and ...... well it looks like his a dragonborn, i saw it whit my own eyes when he absorbed a soul from a dead dragon..... this might be bad for us, it can make some people to turn away from us, you know what kind of respect people in here have for dragonborns". Amusei said
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#79 Posted: 08:11:50 07/03/2013
"Dragonborn?" Tjoril didn't look surprised, nor shocked. "Even if he does have such powers, it doesn't change anything." he took out his greatsword which was made of dragonbone. "Do you see this? This sword was made of the bones of the first dragon I slayed. That dragon wasn't last I killed, I've killed many dragons, I earned the name 'Dragon-slayer' and I proudly carry it with me. Man with powers of dragon is nothing more than another dragon for me, if it means I have to do what I have to do, so be it. I WILL slay the Dragonborn."
---

#80 Posted: 11:58:25 07/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sky your new character is accepted.

"Yes, you are right. Or, maybe I could go look for him? You're far too important to send on such a high risk mission." Marcurio said.
"Now my dear, don't think of this one as any more important than he was before. Dar'Jo is still the same." Dar'Jo said.
"But, according to Nordic legend, you're the savior of Nirn." Marcurio said.
"You may have a point, but still. Do not think of this one as any more important. Now, back to business we still have a college to defend, how many scrolls of invisibility do we have?" Dar'Jo asked.
"Over two hundred." Marcurio said.
"Good. Give the mages on guard duty some scrolls, have them use them at the first sign of trouble and attack while under their magic cloak." Dar'Jo said.
"Right away." Marcurio said. He looked at Tolfdir. "Go and bring some invisibility scrolls to the guards that don't know the spell."
Tolfdir nodded and left.
#81 Posted: 14:06:42 07/03/2013
" I know his powers are not a problem, especially for. But it is going to effect people when the mages start to shout that every where, and so we might lose people who have been on our side to their side. You know that the name Dragonborn has power in the mind of people, and after all if almost every citizen is with them it is almost impossible to win this war, that is why i think this information is so important and that we must do something fast". Amusei said with Byzantine look in his face
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#82 Posted: 14:46:16 07/03/2013
"He is a bloody cat! Do you really expect proud Nords to accept him as Dragonborn? Khajiit!?! And a mage?!?" Tjoril shouted, he obviously started to feel bit annoyed. "Surely people will accept him as saviour, but once he had done his duty, they would turn against him. "
---

#83 Posted: 15:09:40 07/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Dar'Jo started to walk away towards the Arcanium.
"Where are you going?" Marcurio asked, following his husband.
"This one must read about the Dragonborn and what exactly that means. Dar'Jo needs information." Dar'Jo said, opening the metal doors and walking up two flights of spiral black stairs. He walked into the library and up to a desk where the Orc mage and book keeper, Urag, was sitting. "Urag, Dar'Jo needs everything you have about the Dragonborn." Dar'Jo said.
"We're fighting a war with those magic hating milk drinkers, and you wish to brush up on Nordic legend? Get your priorities straight Archmage." Urag said.
"No, you don't understand. He is Dragonborn." Marcurio said.
"Wait, you? The Archmage, Dragonborn? Are you serious?" Asked Urag.
"Yes, I am Dragonborn. I found out today after I absorbed the power of a slain dragon. This one has also learned a shout, he can shoot ice from his mouth just by shouting the word 'iiz', meaning 'ice'." Dar'Jo said.
"Show me this shout. But be careful, I don't want to have to thaw any of my books out if you freeze them." Urag warned.
Dar'Jo nodded and faced towards a wall, he shouted "IIZ!" Ice shot out of his mouth and put frost on the wall.
#84 Posted: 21:32:06 07/03/2013
The Archmage had shouted twice as of now, and Nicolai had heard the second one. It startled him, to be honest, and he rushed towards the source, in the Arcanium. Once there he stood rather awkwardly in the background, merely observing, as he did not want to interrupt. His curiousity was increased tenfold, however, at the accumulated ice and frost on the wall where the Archmage was facing. What was going on?
---
"A real intelligence agent has no ego, no conscience, no remorse. Only a sense of professionalism."
#85 Posted: 22:00:46 07/03/2013
A fierce fire fight broke out as Sky and the Dragon fought all over the Dragonbridge. Sky ran shooting Fireballs at the Dragon who in return use its fire breath. Sky climb on top of a building a dual cast Incinerate at the dragon knocking out of the sky.Sky quickly pulled out his bow as the dragon tried to regain its balance in the air. He fire arrows at it absorbing it magicka.
---
#86 Posted: 23:18:16 07/03/2013
" I know that the nords you see are all proud warriors, and it is true that nords are strong people, stronger then most .... But we are talking about normal citizens now, most of them like to go to the side which is looking stronger we all have seen that when the imperials where here, in all those towns where imperials did rule most of the people took their side. Even when talking about nords that is going to happen, and the name dragonborn makes the mages look more powerful and when it is so it does not mean so much that he is just a cat . Well i am not going to interfere you more sir, i just ask you to keep my words in your mind, i know what i am talking about, the power of just looking or sounding powerful is surprisingly strong, it is all about the power of words and i happen to know a lot about that,but now is there anything you want me to do sire ? " Amusei said whit
serious voice
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#87 Posted: 23:31:38 07/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"By Malacath..." Said the Orc, looking at the Archmage.
Dar'Jo looked at Urag. "So, do you have anything?"
"Yes, I have one book, but I bet you've already read it since you spend so much time here." Urag said.
"Dar'Jo sees. Nothing more current?" Dar'Jo asked.
"No, I'm sorry." Urag said, he turned his head and saw Nicolai. "You, why are you standing around gawking at?"
#88 Posted: 02:35:46 08/03/2013
A small spark of anger alighted at the words directed at him, but Nicolai suppressed it immediately. He stayed silent for a while, contemplative, before answering, "I am 'gawking at' the current situation. This certainly... changes things, no doubt."
---
#89 Posted: 03:58:18 08/03/2013
Archer lauches the arrow but she miss the fox but she hits a Frost Troll. "Uh-Oh..." she quietly said to herself. The Troll turn toward her and started to charge. Archer ran, she need to find someplace high enough to fire her arrows. But where?
---
#90 Posted: 05:49:48 08/03/2013
"Do what you must, if the world will learn of him being Dragonborn, make him look like tyrant instead of saviour, if mages win this bloody war, I want you to stay alive and make us look like heroes instead of him." Tjoril spoke.
---

#91 Posted: 06:09:37 08/03/2013
" I have been with nords almost my whole life, and i respect your race as the race of great warriors. And if mages ever win this war, but i have survived you can be sure that as long as i breath there is fight against those mages , and the best way to me to fight is the power of words, so that is exactly what i am going to do then. But i think we will not loose, if that dragonborn starts take people to his side, you can be sure that i am going to do something whit that " Amusei said with thoughtful, but purposeful voice.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#92 Posted: 06:30:27 08/03/2013
Archer trips over a rock and before she could get up the Troll grab her leg. It started to pull her to it but She drew her sword and cut its arm causing it to let go but it roar in anger and punch her sending her into a rock near the entrance of the Collage. Soon everything around her started to fade to black as she lost consciousness.

Meanwhile

Sky jumps on to the dragon's back and quickly climbs to its head and fires a Dual cast Fireball ball at point blank range causing a large gapping hole in the back of its skull. "Phew....About time..."
---
#93 Posted: 07:06:20 08/03/2013
"I know I can trust in you, Amusei. You are the one who made me respect other races, after all." Tjoril said, nodding to the Argonian.
---

#94 Posted: 11:57:02 08/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yes, this does. This one fears that his new found powers might attract unwanted attention. This must be kept quiet as much as possible." Dar'Jo said.
"But, what about the dragons, Alduin? Surely you must do something about it." Marcurio said.
"This one cannot contend with Alduin knowing only one shout. Alkosh knows how many shouts the World Eater has." Dar'Jo said.
"Yes, you need more shouts, you need help. What about the ones who trained Tiber Septim, the Greybeards? They can help you." Marcurio said.
"Yes, but Dar'Jo can't go on adventures while the war rages on." Dar'Jo said.

Faralda saw Archer and the troll. She quickly duel cast a fireball at the troll.
#95 Posted: 13:31:10 08/03/2013
Nicolai began muttering incoherantly to himself, as he sometimes does when he's nervous or uneasy. "I worry you'll lose your identity," he spoke quietly to the floor, referring to Dar'Jo. "Dragonborn or no, you're still the Archmage. I hope they don't rob you of your identity..."
---
#96 Posted: 20:17:30 08/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"My priority right now is protecting this college and all of my co-workers and students. Do not worry." Dar'Jo said to Nicolai.
#97 Posted: 21:04:43 08/03/2013
The Troll flew back as the Fireball hit it. "Urg..." Archer moan in pain.
---
#98 Posted: 23:27:38 08/03/2013
Nicolai jumped slightly, not expecting anyone to have heard and respond to him. He nodded slightly, but was still unsure of what to think of what was to come.
---
#99 Posted: 23:47:36 08/03/2013
" Thank you sir, your trust is in good hands like always before. I will go now, to make some potions to our troops, those will be needed at the next battle" Amusei said , then he started to walk towards his room and to his alchemy table.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#100 Posted: 00:17:11 09/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"Why do you startle?" Dar'Jo asked Nicolai.

Faralda ran over to Archer and crouched down by her. "Don't move, you might be injured." She said. "I'll help you, just hold still." She said as she began to cast healing hands on her.
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me