Best And Worst Wowpows [CLOSED]
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#51 Posted: 18:25:44 07/04/2013
Quote: zebas1234
i haz few s2

best so far
legendary ignitor cynder and zap

worst

im thinking chop chop never tried him cause i don't have him but i seen in the trailer he shoots lazer out of his shield so idk ima get s2 spyro

Oh, Chop Chop's wow pow(Shield skewer) is crazy. I saw this one quote that I totally agree with 'It was like Toys for Bob KNEW they screwed up with him in the first game so they gave him an over the top wow pow that pretty much ensured you would never use his other moves again"
Skyland Hero Yellow Sparx Gems: 1018
#52 Posted: 20:15:38 07/04/2013
Quote: Bazinga
Stealth Elf is pretty blah.

I think Stealth Elf's is really good. If you go down Pook Blade Saint and you get the new blades upgrade, thats 16 damage x 9. Nough said.
---
SSA:13/32
SG:19/48
SSF10/56
Tel Prydain Blue Sparx Gems: 903
#53 Posted: 21:14:09 07/04/2013
Whirlwind's Cloudbursting wow-pow is terrible. It does very little extra damage and it makes it harder to set up your nets, since the rainbows keep detroying the other clouds.
---
My collection: 98/99
Photos: http://s1298.photobucket.com/u...rary/Skylanders
Looking for: smilie
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#54 Posted: 00:25:21 09/04/2013
I'm trying to consider which s2 to get (haven't gotten any so far).
My list:
(Golden?) Dragonfire Cannon (S2 Chop Chop, who apparently is pretty good, some great sales)
AND/OR
Triple Pack #6: S2 Eruptor (man, on eruption he's already unbeatable in melee, now he has a monster ranged attack?) S2 Stealth Elf (Wowpow not the best, but still useful with pook blades. I've used both paths and they're both fun, but I'm currently on forest ninja) and S2 Terrafin (Stay underground when you do a belly slam? That pretty much eliminates his primary weakness if you use his digging path and spend your days underground!)
AND/OR
Some of the single packs of
Fright Rider
Terrafin
Scarlet
Jadewing
Original S1 Legendary pack if it can be found.
So what do you guys think?
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#55 Posted: 01:18:10 09/04/2013
y not get the smilie smilie and smilie triple that will come in the future (i believe)
#56 Posted: 01:33:47 09/04/2013
It's already here!.. for $56...
I might. Is Flameslinger's wowpow any good? It doesn't sound that great.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#57 Posted: 01:45:55 09/04/2013
smilie im waiting for it to come to NC so i can pay normal price and i think flameslingers wowpow would help his supernova attack if you go with that path
#58 Posted: 03:26:40 09/04/2013
Ah. Fright's cool, as is Wrecking Ball, though to conserve money I'll probably just buy their single packs once the price is lowered.
---
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#59 Posted: 09:04:10 09/04/2013
get series 2 terrafin! i got him a week or 2 ago and he's already one of my best skylanders! (and his heroic challenge is pretty fun!)
#60 Posted: 04:42:17 10/04/2013
Yeah, he is sweet. Are the wowpows of Trigger Happy, Cynder, Zook, Lightning Rod, Gill, and Bash any good?
Cynder used is about 92 cents on amazon (Not joking! http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer...&sort=price&sr= http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer...&sort=price&sr= although due to shipping costs it can cost more than that, but still!), and I'm hoping to pick up some used characters for a bargain.
---
#61 Posted: 20:33:48 10/04/2013
Zook lets you fine-aim the mortar, so his is basically a must.

Gill’s is okay, but not game changing – you fire three giant anchors rather than one. As a rule I didn’t use the giant anchor heaps anyhow, but if you did you’ll obviously get a lot out of the wow-pow. YMMV.

Depending on who you ask, Cynder’s may be actually be a liability, making her provably worse – it’s a Spyro-esc AoE attack used while she’s flying, a little like Spyro’s ground pound. Some people think that’s a much needed short-range/close-combat move, other people lament the loss of the ability to dash from flight.
Basically, people who rely on the primary attack seem to like it, while people who only ever dash hate it.

I’m wondering about Bash and Trigg myself – I think Trigger-Happy’s move might not be worth it, but Bash’s looks pretty sweet.
---
#62 Posted: 00:20:53 11/04/2013
It looked like, from his trailer, that triggs can use the yamato blast while in turret. If that's his wowpow, sign me up!
Anyway, I can get one S2 and still have money for a variant. Any (more) recommendations? You'd be surprised how cheap things can be by using alternate sellers on Amazon ($11 for the dragonfire pack! like just paying for s2 chop chop with the rest thrown in!).

UPDATE:
After watching a bunch of character trailers, I have determined who I think may have the best wowpows of Series 2!
Drumroll, please?

Terrafin, his one main vulnerability, now eliminated, he never even needs to come up out of the ground!
Trigger Happy, did a bit more research, and watched more trailers, and found out that he can instantly fire a massive blast from his turret, not unlike the Yamato Blast of his primary upgrade path. Except this doesn't need charging up. Looks way overpowered.
Hex, I may dislike (understatement) her, but from hearing others' accounts, I can't deny she's pretty powerful!

So there you have it folks!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:50:19 11/04/2013 by Doomslicer
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#63 Posted: 14:17:08 11/04/2013
I will update this soon and tell me if something is wrong and if it does different damage on a different path.
Wow Pow information

Magic:
Wrecking Ball: 79 Damage: Ultimate Spinner path.
Spyro: 80 Damage: Fire ball: 18 Damage: Blitz Spyro path.
Double Trouble: Does the damage of the primary attack but chains onto other enemies:

Tech:
Trigger Happy: 28 Damage: You can keep hitting it really fast.
Drill Sergeant: 12 Damage: Hits pretty fast.

Water:
Zap: 33 Damage: Slime Serpent path:
Gill Grunt: 56 Damage: But there is three anchors each does 56 Damage.
Slam Bam: 36 damage. Matteomax says so.

Fire:
Eruptor: 36 Damage: Every time in hits.
Ignitor: 18 Damage: If they stand on it. Soul of Flame path.
Flameslinger: 13 Damage: If the stand on it. Marksman path.

Undead:
Hex: 280 Damage: Lasts for 15 seconds.
Cynder: 37 Damage.
Chop Chop: 76 Damage. Undead Defender.

Earth:
Terrafin: No damage but it is useful to go back underground.
Prism Break: 78 Damage: The pulse that is. Crystalleer path
Bash: 87 Damage

Life:
Stump Smash: 24 Damage: You can do 10 in a row 5 on the right 5 on the left. Nut Crafter path
Stealth Elf: 9 Damage: Hits really fast: Pook Blade Saint path
Zook: Does the Damage of the Mortar attack but you can aim where it goes and keep shooting

Air:
Sonic Boom: 60 Damage
Whirlwind: 16 Damage: Tempest Dragon.
Lightning Rod: 17 Damage: Hits lots of times in a row.

Unlisted:
Drobot
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:41:29 12/04/2013 by wreckingballbob
GhostRoaster24 Blue Sparx Gems: 942
#64 Posted: 20:40:39 11/04/2013
On paper, Trigger Happy's looks WAY OP! But in reality, it's not all that useful. It requires you to use the machine gun, which by using, you cant move! In terms of looks, his Wow Pow is one of the best. In terms of pure damage, it is one of worser ones. Not bad, but not the best either.
---
Tumblr: hunter-alex
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#65 Posted: 21:38:42 11/04/2013
Slam Bam's does 36 damage.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#66 Posted: 23:19:41 11/04/2013
I actually spend most of my Trigger Time in turret mode. Other than Cynder, most S2s are overpriced on Amazon. So I'll likely just get some good triple packs.
---
#67 Posted: 00:02:09 12/04/2013
Double Trouble's is crazy awesome. Can mow-down hordes in moments.
---
#68 Posted: 03:55:38 13/04/2013
Yeah. I suppose I'll withhold from even considering getting s2 Stealth Elf, since her S3 form is coming out.
---
ItalianGamer97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1378
#69 Posted: 22:54:21 14/05/2013
The best wow-pow out of the ones I have would be Prism Break's. You could deal about 15 damage with the base beam, and about 51 damage with the pulse if you went with the Crystaleer path, but it can get pretty beastly with the Prismancer path, with the base beam doing around 21 damage and the pulse delivering around 81 damage to the target. And on a somewhat unrelated note, I was torn on what path I should choose, so I bought everything on both paths to try which one was right for me.
---
And to prevent confusion, I am in the U.S. and I am part Italian.
#70 Posted: 07:30:05 22/05/2013
Sweet. I still say Terrafing and maybe Hex have the best wowpows.
---
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#71 Posted: 16:28:58 22/05/2013
Quote: Doomslicer
It's already here!.. for $56...
I might. Is Flameslinger's wowpow any good? It doesn't sound that great.

its good in pvp: you can run away very fast, and what peeps mostly do with this move is running away and shoot from far away, i use it to crash into my opoonent stant in frond of them and spam with hypershot-helfire arrown smilie
works every time
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#72 Posted: 16:31:20 22/05/2013
and about knife blender, the 9 damage comes frong the floating swords, if you want to let it deal moar make sur her sunblades hit then you got both the 9 and 23 damagcounters!
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me