Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Spyro movies books and games
Page 1 of 1
Spyro movies books and games [CLOSED]
Blackhawk Blue Sparx Gems: 650
#1 Posted: 00:02:28 12/02/2013 | Topic Creator
I think that somebody should make a spyro movie or be like me and write some novels and hope to get them published. I'm not even close to being done with my novels but theres also a posability. Theres also a rumor that there may be another spyro game for the legend series.
---
I love Star Wars! Especially RC-1207 "Sev" <3
"I have become a shadow of my former self. I am a monster. I am a ghost. I'm a warrior from Hell..." - Me
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#2 Posted: 00:48:14 12/02/2013
Well, there was going to be a movie based of The Legend of Spyro but it was cancelled. I very highly suggest to go with Spyro fanficitions instead because because of many copyright reasons you can't just make one for him, I know so many would. And that rumor is just a rumor.
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
Hawaii Five o Blue Sparx Gems: 734
#3 Posted: 01:17:10 12/02/2013
I think someone should write a Spyro series.it would be good for the fans.it would rock.anybody whos a spyro fan should make new spyro stuff.just sayin'.
---
~A true artist can never create his or her GOOD creations twice, but they may create their bad ones more~
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#4 Posted: 02:08:58 12/02/2013
I don't think the old Spyro games, classic or Legend, have enough popularity to warrant a book or movie of any sort. Sorry... <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me