Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 7 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
~Mage Academy~ [CLOSED]
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#301 Posted: 06:08:27 24/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Jellyfish. XD

"It's not very interesting, is it?" Luna sighed. "You all probably thought this place would have people using magic at random, flying chairs, sparkles, magic battles, stuff like that. I used to think that too. However, we do have magic battles sometimes, and we do have fun classes."
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#302 Posted: 06:20:32 24/02/2013
"...er...no. It's just that well....sparkles aren't really my type." Arviti said sheepishly. "I wonder how strong...." Arviti pulled back his arm for a punch to the target.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#303 Posted: 06:26:17 24/02/2013
ooc: Well they're weirddddd X3

"...Battles?" Libra seemed a bit surprised, "I expected exactly what I got, honestly!" She went to turn and go look around when Arviti getting ready to punch a target crossed her line of sight.
"Arviti, you sure you want your arm to get stuck in another target?" she asked him from where she stood, her voice including a hint of amusement.
#304 Posted: 06:32:04 24/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, we have magic battles." Luna said. "Every two weeks maybe. I think there's one tomorrow."
#305 Posted: 06:41:07 24/02/2013
"Who's fighting? I like to watch a good battle." Libra looked quite interested. At home, she used to watch MMA fights with her father, and had taken a liking to watching a good fight. She was rather curious about what a magic duel would be like, and certainly wanted to see it herself.
#306 Posted: 06:46:15 24/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"Noah and some other A-class student." Luna said.
#307 Posted: 06:50:58 24/02/2013
"I don't know either of them, but I'm sure they'll do well." Libra grinned. She looked around a little, wandering around a bit to get a good look of the place. It was pretty nice, didn't seem too dangerous.
"Hey, do you guys have a place for alchemy students? Just sorta' curious. Magic potions and stuff are pretty interesting to study." she asked Luna.
#308 Posted: 06:52:57 24/02/2013
"Oh...right. Err...." Arviti scratched the back of his head. He heard something about fights. "Ooh. I'd love to watch!" And to actually see what this is actually about.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#309 Posted: 07:03:21 24/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"I think we have one class that does that kinda stuff," Luna murmured.
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#310 Posted: 07:25:19 24/02/2013
Arendor is sitting alone far away from them. He does not even look up as they enter the gym. Nor does he move at all. Tears fall from that darkness and splash onto the floor. His staff is held in his left hand while his right remains motionless at his side.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:16:28 24/02/2013 by Wyrstel
#311 Posted: 07:37:31 24/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: It's not raining. It's a sunny day. It said so in my first post. And...he has a bird inside the gym?

Noah suddenly remembered that she was late and ran to her class.
#312 Posted: 07:45:30 24/02/2013
Arviti noticed Arendor over there. He stared at him, glaring intently. However, reminding himself of their previous encounter, he forced himself to look away and focus his attention on something else. Even so, his mind wouldn't leave well enough alone without one thought.Tch stuck up noble. It's people like him who get on my nerves. And people my dad was usually hired to kill...
---
#313 Posted: 08:20:25 24/02/2013
OOC: I changed my post Spyro. Arendor is not a noble D.O., I changed his story and his look. He is someone with no idea about his past save the death of the love of his life, his sister.

Arendor looks up for a moment as some stare at him. Then he stands and walks over to them handing them his staff.

"Feel free to use my staff for any practicing you want to do, I will not be needing it anymore today. Though whenever you guys want a staff of your own, I can make ones for you. Making magic staves is a skill of mine. All you need to do is ask. Whenever you are finished with the staff, just say, "From one hand to another, this staff has gone. Now that we are done, let the master and staff be one." The staff will then return to my side," he says trying to hide his pain from them but being generous and kind, rather than the bully they met before. Then he slowly begins to walk off.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:21:10 24/02/2013 by Wyrstel
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#314 Posted: 09:11:17 24/02/2013
Dekka ran a hand through her hair, "Fat penguin," she blurted suddenly.
---
Why am I back
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#315 Posted: 15:03:55 24/02/2013
Kaidia wandered through the mage academy, and although she'd never admit it, completely lost. She sighed to herself and glancing around herself in order to gather her bearings. She tugged her brown hood over her black hair, her bright blue eyes peering out from underneath.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#316 Posted: 17:02:31 24/02/2013
Arviti looked at the staff once, and then cast it back to Arendor. "I have no need for such a thing. First, I don't accept items from strangers. Second, I never forget what's been done to me." He glared at Arendor and then walked behind Libra, but still facing the opposite direction.
---
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#317 Posted: 17:22:42 24/02/2013
ooc: I was waiting for Angel, since our characters were interacting, but I don't know when she's coming back. Should I keep waiting or join the rest of you?
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#318 Posted: 20:15:32 24/02/2013
The staff however flies back and buries in the ground beside the group. A gentle and soothing breeze fills the room as the staff buries itself in the ground beside them. Warmth and relaxation envelope anyone who is close enough to touch the staff.
#319 Posted: 22:42:33 24/02/2013
Libra looked at the staff without interest.
'Handing out your staff like that isn't a good idea. What's with this guy?' she wondered in thought, her gaze turned towards Arendor himself.
"...Hey, wait up there!" she called, walking towards Arendor. She stopped, looking at him somewhat sternly. Libra huffed, "Why are you being so dramatic?"
#320 Posted: 22:43:53 24/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: You can do what you want, Cynd09. It's your decision. If you join the rest of us, we'll be in the gym. :3

Luna raised an eyebrow at Arendor. "What a strange guy..." she murmured.

Quote: Cynder134

Maxxi nearly burst out laughing. "What?" he exclaimed.
#321 Posted: 22:49:15 24/02/2013
ooc: Alright. Well, I think I'll join the rest of you for now, and then Angel can catch up when she gets back I guess.

Solum walked off down the hallway, heading to the gym to do some training with his magic. It was always good to stay in practice. After all, you never know when you might need to use your magic for whatever reason, even if it's just a surprise test from one of the teachers.
---
#322 Posted: 23:36:50 24/02/2013
ooc: Uhh, Wystrel? We're in a gym. Inside. Where does this 'ground' you speak of where things can be buried come from?

"Leave him alone." Arviti sighed at Libra and Kaitlyn, then leaned over an whispered to them. "We're not supposed to confront him yet anyway. Besides, no harm was done."
---
#323 Posted: 23:57:40 24/02/2013
Kaidia slow proceeded into the gym after spending a great deal of time completely lost. She sighed and looked around at the other mages within the gym. And without saying a word to them she proceeded towards an untaken section of the gym where she could practice summoning.
---
#324 Posted: 00:22:06 25/02/2013
OOC: Into the gym floor is what I meant.

Arendor looks at her face to face through the darkness.

"That I cannot tell you." Then he snaps his fingers and is gone.
#325 Posted: 00:33:42 25/02/2013
The staff transforms as she reaches it. Its now a beautiful ruby staff surrounded by flames.
#326 Posted: 01:05:00 25/02/2013
Libra gazed right on back, her expression a simple poker-face. She waited for Arendor's reply, unimpressed by the staff's antics in the background. She didn't really care about it, really. Libra also ignored Arviti's suggestion, having already decided she wanted an answer.
#327 Posted: 01:09:00 25/02/2013
Arviti frowned. "How do you guys know it's not hexed or cursed or something?" He crossed his arms, glaring at the flaming staff.
---
#328 Posted: 01:48:31 25/02/2013
Kaidia glances over at the odd spectacle of the other mages. She simply pulled some white chalk out of her bag and began drawing two intricate circular designs on the floor space around her, one inside of the other.
---
#329 Posted: 02:03:36 25/02/2013
As she places her hand on the staff, great warmth fills her entire body. The staff vanishes for a moment before returning where it was. A note is attached to it.

"Do not be afraid if the staff alters its appearance, it is a very rare staff that changes it appearance to match the power of its user. Though if you are unsure of who to use it first, stand together and it will remain the same. I apologize for my actions earlier I never ment to harm any of you, but sometimes the pain I feel within gets the best of me. Perhaps we can start over. I..." The letter is incomplete as if something had happened to Arendor while he was writing.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:40:46 25/02/2013 by Wyrstel
#330 Posted: 02:29:23 25/02/2013
Libra gave a shrug. Man, that guy was weird.
"Eh, just wander around some more? Maybe?" she suggested.
#331 Posted: 02:38:15 25/02/2013
Quote: Spyro-Gamer
OOC: You can do what you want, Cynd09. It's your decision. If you join the rest of us, we'll be in the gym. :3

Luna raised an eyebrow at Arendor. "What a strange guy..." she murmured.

Quote: Cynder134

Maxxi nearly burst out laughing. "What?" he exclaimed.

"Just to break the ice," Dekka chuckled.
---
Why am I back
#332 Posted: 02:51:40 25/02/2013
The staff changes again to become a glistening silver staff, a conjuration staff. The note changes with it becoming like papyrus rather than the paper it was before.
#333 Posted: 03:07:35 25/02/2013
Kaidia slowly stood after completing the two circles and stood in the center of them. She took a deep breath and took some time to visibly relax. She extended both of her arms so that they ran parallel with the ground.
---
#334 Posted: 04:09:15 25/02/2013
Solum sighed as he stepped into the gym. He paused a moment and looked around as he spotted some students in there already, some of which he had never seen before. He figured some of them were new, and just shrugged. Solum walked over to a part of the gym that was unoccupied. He got out his staff and took a deep breath, ready to begin his training session.
---
#335 Posted: 04:32:31 25/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Wait for meeee guys!
@Wrystel: Your character cannot teach the other students how to harness and control their magic, since your character is a student also. Only the teachers can do that. Plus, I was about to say the same thing as D-O. We are in the gym, there is no 'ground', only the floor, and staff can't really bury into the 'floor'.
--
Luna turned and spotted Solum. She wondered if she should go talk to him. It looked like he was about to do some training.
--
"You're a strange girl," Maxxi grinned at Dekka. "But...I like you. Wanna hang out after class?"

OOC2: IS THIS THE BEGINNING OF A WONDERFUL RELATIONSHIP?! :D
#336 Posted: 04:46:13 25/02/2013
ooc: OF COURSE!!!

Arviti sighed, bored out of his mind now. Well, okay he wasn't that bored, but he was still pretty bored. Hrmm.... Arviti decided to look around the gym and see if there was anything he could wield. Maybe a stick, or a baton, or something.
---
#337 Posted: 04:53:46 25/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Luna glanced at Arviti before looking back over at Solum.
#338 Posted: 05:22:57 25/02/2013
OOC: I THINK SO smilie

"Yeah sure! I kinda like you too," Dekka smiled back.
---
Why am I back
#339 Posted: 05:43:12 25/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: YAY! smilie

Maxxi smiled. Now he didn't know what to say.

(Psst, should the bell ring? smilie)
#340 Posted: 06:14:30 25/02/2013
Solum took a deep breath and concentrated. His staff began to change, becoming solid steel and gaining a blade at one end. Then he began to swing his staff around, as if fighting someone invisible. It was difficult to use his magic inside, since his elements were earth and steel. He could use some offensive attacks, but he would be most powerful outside, particularly in a rocky type of setting.
---
#341 Posted: 06:16:32 25/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Luna watched Solum, impressed.
#342 Posted: 06:18:49 25/02/2013
Libra had her attention on Solum for a moment. Hmm. Well, all part of training she guessed. She watched for a couple of heartbeats before returning her attention to their guide.
"Hmm, well, we've seen outside, the magic classrooms, and the gym. Anywhere else important we should know about?" she asked Luna, "Even if we don't have enough time to see then, we can at least know of 'em."

ooc: I can ship that. >w>
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#343 Posted: 06:19:27 25/02/2013
OOC: Gah! Sorry, I went on camp for a few days and didn't have time to mention it here. >.<

Damien had been following Solum, since he didn't know his way around. He sat down against the wall, watching him as he readied himself for magic. He hadn't seen magic close up before, it was a completely new concept to him.

EDIT: Ninja'd. >.>
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:22:14 25/02/2013 by Angel220200
#344 Posted: 06:20:03 25/02/2013
Arviti watched, his eyes showing a glint of excitement. Cool! At least it's not all sparkles and hat-tricks. There actually may be some people who can fight gritty. He grinned and went over to what he thought looked like a rack of weapons. There was a weird looking rod about two meters long with spherical objects on both ends. He took that one out, testing it's weight but not really knowing what it does.
---
#345 Posted: 06:21:33 25/02/2013
Solum continued to fight this imaginary foe. He seemed fairly skilled with his staff, and he liked using it as a weapon, particularly when he didn't have good access to an earthy type of setting. His steel element worked well with turning his staff into a decent weapon. His movements almost looked like a type of dance, with strong 'strikes' of his staff. His movements weren't very fast though.
---
First | Previous | Page 7 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me