Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 5 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
~Mage Academy~ [CLOSED]
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#201 Posted: 06:52:58 19/02/2013
He kinda just zoned out and was staring at the ceiling now while rubbing his chin. Arviti's foot was also tapping the marble floor.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#202 Posted: 07:54:06 19/02/2013
well i cant seem to be finding anyone ray thought, and went back the other direction, to the same way luna and the three new students were on.

ooc: i feel like everyone is ignoring my posts
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#203 Posted: 09:47:10 19/02/2013
"Hey Maxxi!" She grinned in response.
---
Why am I back
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#204 Posted: 11:17:42 19/02/2013
Quote: Cynder09
"Well, Damien, It's nice to meet you. If you want, we could pair up, and I could show you around the school. I still don't have a partner yet." Solum said.

Damien nodded. "That would be nice.." he said quietly, smiling gently. "I-If you don't mind, that is.." He didn't want to cause any trouble, though it would help him to know his location more accurately. Moreover, he wouldn't feel so tiny in this unfamiliar school.
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9858
#205 Posted: 14:06:15 19/02/2013
"No, I don't mind at all. I was just looking for someone to partner up with and show around the school. I know this place like the back of my own hand, but I was completely lost on my first day here." Solum chuckled a bit. "Well, uh, where would you like to start? There's the gym, the classrooms, the dorms..." He trailed off, naming a few things.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#206 Posted: 22:30:08 19/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: @Stealthelfrocks: We're not.

Maxxi smiled back at Dekka. "So...do you know what we are supposed to be doing?" he asked. He hadn't listened to the teacher.
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#207 Posted: 00:18:08 20/02/2013
Name: Arendor

Ranking: S-Class (Has his own staff)

Element: Weather Magic and Healing/Defensive Magic

Personality: He is a always there to lend a hand to anyone in need. He is a natural leader that can inspire those around him. He is kind and caring person that helps others hone their skills for nothing in return. There is great power in his voice. It is said to be able to calm even the most ferocious of beasts or dreadful of storms.

History: NA

Appearance: He wears a long black hooded cloak. He holds a staff of oak carved with ancient symbols. He has long white hair and deep blue eyes. He is very tall and his body resembles a athlete that is well fit. He wears a silver chain beautiful necklace around his neck.

Other: All that he has from his past is the necklace around his neck.
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 08:59:28 22/02/2013 by Wyrstel
#208 Posted: 01:11:17 20/02/2013
"I'm Arviti. Nice to meet you." He said, breaking out of his zone-out moment and then limped along, following Luna.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#209 Posted: 03:17:22 20/02/2013
Libra hurried after Luna, giving the other guy a confused look before just going back to looking around as she tagged along after Luna as best she could. It was getting difficult to not get distracted, and Libra was finding it more and more appealing to just sort of go off on her own.
#210 Posted: 03:32:27 20/02/2013
Arviti sighed, his arm and knee hurt a lot. It'll probably just be sore by the end of the day though.
---
#211 Posted: 03:33:19 20/02/2013
Name: Blade Scar
Ranking: S+
Element: Laundry Detergent
Personality: hostile, badass, lone wolf, too cool for you, Kawii desu nya, romantic, cleanliness, animu, Japanese/African American mix
History: he was too badass for life and he just was all "so I'm a mage now" and started killing everyone until they locked him up and forced him into the college of magi.
Appearance: Anime, Japanese/African American mix, majestic hair, pale skin, never wears shirt
Other: He's too sexy for you.
#212 Posted: 03:43:28 20/02/2013
"No, I wasn't really listening either." Dekka replied admitted trying to peak at another students book to find out.
---
Why am I back
#213 Posted: 03:55:12 20/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: @Wyrstel: You forgot one thing.
@CinderLover: Not accepted.

Luna reached the magic skills classroom. "Here we are," she said, opening the door wide. She stepped into the large room. There was black board on one side of the room, a shelf filled with books on another side of the room, a few desks, and a few targets.

Maxxi grinned at Dekka.
#214 Posted: 04:09:09 20/02/2013
ooc: thank everything good in this world

Libra poked her head into the doorway, gazing around the classroom. She decided it was rather boring, actually, and wandered on inside. She went over to the targets to inspect them, wondering what they were made of. After deciding they were uninteresting, Libra moved her way to the bookshelves.
"So, your element is 'Starbeam', right Luna? I've never heard of it before." she commented, "What does it do?"
#215 Posted: 04:16:24 20/02/2013
Arviti rushed into the room and looked around. He set his books down on a desk and then went over to one of the targets, staring at it for quite a while.
---
#216 Posted: 04:16:46 20/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Why did you even make that character sheet?

Luna looked over at Libra. "What does it do?" She paused. "Well...it's just another element. But it's different. I don't really know how to explain what starbeam does." She waved her staff a few times. "I can show you what it looks like though."
#217 Posted: 04:21:18 20/02/2013
ooc: Boredom.

"That'd be nice. Might give me an idea of how it works." Libra replied. She sat down on one of the desks, and looked expectantly at Luna. She really wanted to see what this silly-sounding thing actually did, and now was as good a time as any. Besides, what could possibly go wrong with just a simple demonstration?
#218 Posted: 04:38:59 20/02/2013
ooc: The character was just a joke for laughs. X3

Arviti swung a fist at one of the targets, accidentally punching through the bullseye of one. "Yowch! Kinda hard!"
---
#219 Posted: 04:40:40 20/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Luna stood in the middle of the room and held her staff in front of her. It began to glow and suddenly, out of nowhere, random small lights that looked like stars began to appear and swirl around the staff. More stars appeared and they began to swirl around Luna. The stars clustered together to create a line of shining blue clustered-together stars. Luna waved her staff from side of the side and the stars followed. Then she held her staff up in the air and the stars exploded into sparkles.
Luna lowered her staff. "Starbeam looks a little stupid, doesn't it? And to be completed honest I don't even know where it comes from or why it looks like that."
#220 Posted: 04:44:49 20/02/2013
ooc: I've added a little tidbit to my characters personality on my character sheet.

"Huh? Ooh!" Arviti blinked, looking at the stars. He tried to pull his hand out of the target. It wouldn't budge. He pulled harder, using both hands. "Hnnngh...." He felt something pop and he snapped back, his hand still stuck in the target. The target's ground support just broke and he fell backward into whatever was behind him. "gaaah!"
---
#221 Posted: 04:44:59 20/02/2013
"...Yeah, it does." Libra said, being blunt. That hadn't been very interesting. She gave a small pause and then raised an eyebrow, "Erm...what does it actually...do, really? Well, besides make girly sparkle explosions, that is."
#222 Posted: 04:49:07 20/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Ok.

Luna blushed, feeling stupid. Other students had teased her a little bit about her 'girly sparkly' looking element, but she couldn't help it. The element had just come to her one night.
"Uhh...well, it somehow hurts people...in battle..." she murmured, looking at her staff.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:49:19 20/02/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
#223 Posted: 04:52:24 20/02/2013
"...How?" asked Libra, tilting her head a bit to the side, "Does it do something, like, I dunno... Burn them with acidic girly sparkles, rawr!" she brought up her hands as if to make claws. She smiled a bit, "Joking, obviously, but that's certainly a different element ya' got there Luna."
#224 Posted: 04:54:03 20/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Luna sighed. "It's stupid, I know, but I'm stuck with this element. I try to make it sound good, and then when I show it off, it's all girly and sparkly and stuff."
#225 Posted: 04:59:18 20/02/2013
Libra gave a small laugh, "Well, so long as it does what it's meant to do, so what if it's all girly? I'm sure you can work around it." She hopped down off the table and turned to Arviti and Kaitlyn, trotting over towards them to offer a hand in getting Arviti's arm un-stuck from the target.
"Oh wow, how did you even manage that?" Libra asked as she went around the target to try to assist with removing his hand from the target.
#226 Posted: 05:05:49 20/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Luna shrugged. "You'll probably start to learn how to use your magic after the first couple of weeks. Then you just carry on from there."
#227 Posted: 06:28:23 20/02/2013
Arendor hides in the shadows with his hood over his head, hiding his face. Thunder booms as he taps his staff on the ground. He turns toward Luna and gently places a hand on her shoulder.

"Trust in the element it will reveal its true power to you in time. Mine is wild and dangerous, but extremely powerful. Though I can heal and conjure the strong defenses to protect myself and others as well. By the way my name's Arendor, though my parents prefer that I am called Prince Arendor, according to me being their son and heir. Its a pleasure to meet you all," he says making a polite bow.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:59:34 20/02/2013 by Wyrstel
#228 Posted: 06:35:41 20/02/2013
Arviti was still trying to get the target off his hand. "Er...I could use the help." He laughed sheepishly. Then he flashed a glance at Arendor. His expression changed to that of grave and grim. He stared intently at the guy.
---
#229 Posted: 07:00:49 20/02/2013
Feeling the mistrust Arendor backs away and returns to the corner watching them from a distance.
#230 Posted: 08:05:54 20/02/2013
"Um..." Dekka looked to the board where a bunch of math problems were written. She looked at Maxxi and motioned to the board with her head, "That maybe?" She giggled.
---
Why am I back
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#231 Posted: 11:59:13 20/02/2013
ray came to the magic practice rooms, to see some of the students doing something in there. her eyes caught onto arendor in the corner, and approaches him
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#232 Posted: 15:22:49 20/02/2013
Arviti stared for another second, and then diverted his attention back to trying to pull the target off his arm. "Well, how about on three. One....Two...." He tensed, getting ready to pull.
---
#233 Posted: 01:19:49 21/02/2013
"... and three." Libra finished, holding the target securely to keep it steady for Arviti to pull his hand out of it, bracing for the pull that was going to come from the center of the disk.
'How does one even get his hand stuck in a target like that, anyways?' she wondered silently to herself.
#234 Posted: 01:21:47 21/02/2013
Arviti's hand popped right out. The force flung Arviti back as he crashed into a couple of desks. "Oww.....thanks...er.....what was your name again?" He asked, getting up and trying to position the desks where they were before.
---
#235 Posted: 01:26:39 21/02/2013
Libra stumbled a bit, but thankfully had the wall behind her to give her support. She gazed at the hole in the target, bending down a bit to peer through it for absolutely no reason.
"Call me Libra. You're ... Arviti, right?" she replied, still looking through the hole in the target.
#236 Posted: 01:28:43 21/02/2013
"Yep. Wow....that target's pretty hard!" He laughed, scratching his head a bit. "Are you okay?"
---
#237 Posted: 01:33:26 21/02/2013
"I'm fine. How's your arm? You've kinda' taken a bit of a beating from...the ground..." Libra answered, moving out from behind the target to look at Arviti, "And then this ruuuuuuuuuuude target did the thing that happened."
#238 Posted: 01:35:16 21/02/2013
Arendor steps out of the shadows and his hood falls off. Long white hair flows down beyond his shoulders, while he deep blue eyes glisten. As his staff taps the ground thunder booms again and again.

"Hello gentle maiden, I am Arendor, it is a pleasure to meet you, he says with a polite bow. Now I must tend to some injuries that another person has sustained. He then walks over to Arviti after fixing the desks and placing his staff against the wall he places a both hands on his arm. He then closes his eyes before withdrawing his hands as the healing is completed. "There you go my friend," he says grabbing his staff off of the wall.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:37:05 21/02/2013 by Wyrstel
#239 Posted: 01:45:17 21/02/2013
"Get your hands off me!" Arviti growled, leaping away. His eyes burned with anger for a moment and somehow there was now a sword in his hand. It was a broadsword, simple in design. A metal, dual-winged hilt and a hand-and-a-half hilt. Arviti had it grasped with both hands.
---
#240 Posted: 01:54:25 21/02/2013
Libra jumped back in surprise. She hadn't been expecting thunder or swords today, and certainly not both at the same time. This new guy was a little weird...sort of intimidating but the thunder was also sort of silly at the same time. And then there was the sword coming out of nowhere, which while not really surprising considering it was a Mage Academy, still was a bit unexpected.
Libra just remained silent and decided to not get involved. It would probably be better that way.
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#241 Posted: 01:56:28 21/02/2013
Oh, Oh, Oh
It's Magic!
You know.
Never believe it's not so!
It's Magic!
You know.

(Verse 1)
Never been awake
Never seen a day break
Leaning on my pillow in the morning
Lazy in bed, Music in my head
Crazy music playing in the morning,
Light.

(Chorus)
Oh, Oh, Oh
It's Magic!
You know.
It's Magic!
You know.

(Verse 2)
I love my sunny day
Dream of far away
Dreaming on my pillow in the morning
Never been awake
Never seen a day break
Leaning on my pillow in the morning,
light!

(Chorus)
Oh, Oh, Oh
It's Magic!
You know.
It's Magic!
You know.

(Chorus)
Oh, Oh, Oh
It's Magic!
You know.
It's Magic!
You know.

Never Believe.
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
#242 Posted: 02:17:05 21/02/2013
Arendor backs away and glares at Arviti. Outside the wind begins to pick up, the sky grows dark as a thunderstorm brews outside. Lighting flashes in the sky and the deafening booms of thunder shakes the building. He waves his hand and his royal attire is replaced by a pure black hooded cloak. The weather outside begins to match his mood.
#243 Posted: 02:36:42 21/02/2013
Libra blinked at the weather outside.
"Well that's different." she commented casually, and turned back to face the trio across the room.
"I'm going to agree with Kaitlyn, shouldn't the higher-class students be keepers of the peace rather than starting fights with new students? And Arviti, he just helped you. That's not very good gratitude. Calm down." she said to them both.
#244 Posted: 03:04:20 21/02/2013
Arviti's eyes flashed red once and then turned to their normal color. The sword disappeared like a light and he gasped, walking over and leaning against the opposite wall. It felt like he'd just run a mile in 5 minutes. Arviti looked back at Arendor, with a look of hate before turning away and smiling at Kaitlyn and Libra. "...Thanks. I dunno what got into me." He lied, sitting down and leaning his back against the wall.
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me