Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
LP of Classic Spyro? [CLOSED]
Cynder_fan Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#1 Posted: 01:32:37 10/02/2013 | Topic Creator
To coincide with my recent LPs on Minecraft here on DS, I'm wondering should I cover progress on the original trilogy, giving my opinions and comments on such? It wouldn't happen for a little while since will be going away on holiday to France next week, but otherwise
---
Local technician who comes up with rediculous ideas
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8681
#2 Posted: 02:12:00 10/02/2013
I'd go for it smilie
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#3 Posted: 02:16:41 10/02/2013
Definitely. I've been looking for people playing classic Spyro to watch.
#4 Posted: 11:24:14 10/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: JCW555
I'd go for it smilie

Quote: Wild
Definitely. I've been looking for people playing classic Spyro to watch.

Right, I'll first need to re-buy the games lol. My discs have been lost/broken to time and age. shame, but will see what I can do smilie
---
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#5 Posted: 15:37:14 10/02/2013
There are many LPs of classic Spyro, but it's interesting to see how different people play, and how their commentary goes too. There's probably lots of LPs of the same game if you were to choose a different anyway, I've probably got a few that people haven't heard of, and so there probably won't be as many LPs of it, if there are any at all. They're not very popular, even at the time they came out, but due to my own personal taste, I still own them, games like on the PS1, like, Dracula: The Resurrection, Dracula 2: The Last Sanctuary, etc. Who knows? Maybe I'll be surprised and they're a few LP's of them anyway.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:39:22 10/02/2013 by SuperSpyroFan
#6 Posted: 18:02:54 10/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
There are many LPs of classic Spyro, but it's interesting to see how different people play, and how their commentary goes too. There's probably lots of LPs of the same game if you were to choose a different anyway, I've probably got a few that people haven't heard of, and so there probably won't be as many LPs of it, if there are any at all. They're not very popular, even at the time they came out, but due to my own personal taste, I still own them, games like on the PS1, like, Dracula: The Resurrection, Dracula 2: The Last Sanctuary, etc. Who knows? Maybe I'll be surprised and they're a few LP's of them anyway.

Yeah, but then there's going to be loads of competetion with LPs anyway, maybe I can do the whole spyro series, who knows.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me