Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The Experiments of Pandora [CLOSED]
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#1 Posted: 04:13:25 09/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Plot
It was the 600th day. they day when children the ages of 13-17 got picked to go to Pandora to get experimented on to help keep the world in order. The machines went wrong though and now the children have been turned into monsters. They have to group together to help escape the scientists that experiment on them day and night. The walls and windows are unbreakable so they could never get out from there. No one ever got out alive.

Rules
1. no godmodding
2. I am Gm
3. if you disrespect this RP YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT so keep that in mind
4. you may cuss but use '*' please
5. you may have two characters
6. do not make your characters too powerful
7. you may have a cell mate
8. ask before you kill a character (me and the character you want to kill)
9. this will have some bloody parts but that will be it
10. there can be romance but keep it Pg
11. put Pandora in your sheet to show you have read the rules
12. I am the only one who says what day it is (only I can do time skips)
13. I will be controlling the lab people
14. Have fun

Character sheet
Name:
Appearance (credit to artist if you use a pic):
Personality:
history before Pandora:
Powers(only two please):
Other:

My characters
Name: Vikky
Appearance (credit to artist if you use a pic): [User Posted Image]
Personality: quiet, has trust issues, brave
history before Pandora: She used to be very poor and had to work almost every day to make enough money for her mother so she could cure her.
Powers(only two please): can make dark energy (controls darkness) and she can shift into different monsters
Other: cell mate is Alex

Name: Alex
Appearance (credit to artist if you use a pic): [User Posted Image]
Personality: quiet, only trusts Vikky, brave
history before Pandora: worked with Vikky to help her make money for her mom. They became best friends. He got sent to Pandora with Vikky.
Powers(only two please): can control metal and he can control fire
Other: cell mate is Vikky

We will start after 2-3 people have joined.
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#2 Posted: 04:24:11 09/02/2013
ooc:might join after a few do
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#3 Posted: 07:17:57 09/02/2013
OOC I'll join. This seems interesting.

Name: Solei
Appearance: [credit to artist] http://onewaygamer.net/wp-cont...2/12/felynn.png [except she has red hair]
Personality: She's quite brave when it comes to fighting. When she gets angry she's not afraid to lash out. She can be happy and cheerful at times and loves to have fun when she's in a happy mood.
History before Pandora: She lived with her aunt in the countryside and helped look after the farm.
Powers: Has great strength at times & has psychic powers
Other: N/A (doesn't have a cell mate yet)

Pandora
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 00:16:08 11/02/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#4 Posted: 07:42:41 09/02/2013
Name: Enjeru
Appearance: She has blonde hair that is tied up in two short pigtails. Her eyes were onc blue, but are now pure white. Her skin is a porcelain white, and she has gear embedded in her skin in certain places. Her right hand is a doll's head, it was fused to her skin. It once belonged to her favourite doll. She wears an orange dress with purple tights.
Personality: She has a small split personality, sometimes she shares conversations with her doll hand. When she is not like that she is kind and sweet. When she is in one of her spacey moods she can get very angry and violent.
history before Pandora: She was an orphan and was taken into Pandora because the orphanage had grown tired of her.
Powers: She can create illusions (though they cannot hurt anyone she uses them to make people harm themselves)
Other: She calls her doll hand Cindy, and it has blonde hair just like her, but only on one side of the head.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Crescent Wing Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#5 Posted: 19:02:52 09/02/2013
OOC: I wanna join, sounds fun.

Name : Serah
Appearance : [User Posted Image] (Credit to artist, sorry if it's big)
Personalilty : She is very determined and Passionate, always talking about how Love isn't something that should be taken lightly and spends time protecting other for love's sake.
History before Pandora : Serah had always been spending less and less time away from her parents because they had neglected her, rather she had been trying to escape because they secretly had a conspiracy with a man who was involved with Pandora After her 14 birthday, Serah's parents had given her up to Pandora because they didn't love her anymore. She had grown out of touch with reality, or so is what her parents said as they gave her up. She now fights and tries to escape from Pandora.
Powers : She uses a Bowsword weapon, depending on the situation, she can use either a bow or a sword with one weapon type. Serah also can use Light magic to heal others but sacrificing some of her Health to do so.
Other : She doesn't have a cell mate.
---
Known as HeavenlyHeroGamer on Youtube.
#6 Posted: 20:18:22 09/02/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: All accepted We can start now. The journal post will be for giving information each day in the RP. Plus this will be your first tests so you are still human for now until the scientist come and get you.

Day 600, July 2096
They use us like lab rats. It's not to be to keep us all locked up like this. I never knew I would be going to Pandora. Some of us are really sick and can't even move. Most of us died but some of us are still living. I hate this damn place and I want to get out right now. Today a test is going to happen.
From the journal of,
Vikky

ooc: BTW in your cell there is two journals, a bed(2 if you have a cell mate), two chairs, a TV that only shows one show, a bared window, and a light. They can be whatever colors you want them to be.

Vikky and Alex sat on their beds, writing in their journals. They were both nervous about the tests that they were going to do on them. "Are we ever going to make it out alive?" Vikky asked. "I don't know. we'll see" Alex replied
---
IAmSpyro123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3353
#7 Posted: 21:45:11 09/02/2013
Name: Junak
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Personality: Loyal, heroic, wants to help.
history before Pandora: He was a football player in highschool with a pet lion his family thought was a cat. One day he was holding his so-called cat and got sent to pandora. Their cells got infused tohether when they were tested on and they made the ultimate life form.
Powers: Extreme strength, fast healing
Other: N/A

Pandora
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#8 Posted: 23:38:10 09/02/2013
Name: Austin
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Personality: He is kind of shy but likes being around friends. He loves to be pet.
History Before Pandora: He lived in an abusive home. His mother beat him and his father was a drunk and did things to Austin that Austin dosnt like to talk about.
Powers: Can hypnotis people and also has sharp claws
Other: Likes to be pet, quite, hates being the center of attention
Pandora
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:53:58 09/02/2013 by DragonCamo
#9 Posted: 23:47:15 09/02/2013
Day 600, July 2096
Pandora is nothing like what most people had expected. It is total hell. I wish I could get out, but, I fear I may die. People are dropping like flies, even the flies are dying. Food seems to be scarce and everybody must ration it. Sickness and Famine have been going around like mad. I hope I will not get sick too, or this may be my first and final journal entry. I have yet to speak of anyone yet, but I can hear faint noises from a cell away from me. I wonder who it is. But rumor is, a test will happen, but I think it will be a death test.
From the journal of
Serah

Serah put her journal down and layed in her bed, restless of this upcoming test.
---
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#10 Posted: 23:53:10 09/02/2013
Name: Vesper
Appearance: credit to artist [User Posted Image]
Personality: She's pretty outgoing at times but only when she's around those she knows.
history before Pandora: Vesper lived a pretty normal life before Pandora, she had a little sister named Lola that died a couple weeks before she left.
Powers(only two please): Shapeshifting and she can use a Bo*
Other: She has a bad left eye

Pandora
*A Bo is a long wooden stick
---
Why am I back
#11 Posted: 00:04:26 10/02/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: all accepted

"Hey you two come over here" A scientist yelled. Vikky and Alex's cell door was unlocked and they were grabbed. "Time for your tests" The scientist said. Guards dragged the two past the other cells with them trying to get loose of their grip.
---
#12 Posted: 00:10:31 10/02/2013
Austin was shaking in his bed. He started to write in his journal

Day 600, July 2096
Why do i have to be here? Everything her scares me. Imnvee voulenteered for this. What if someing goes wrong? What if i die? What if i become a freak.....it feels like a prison on here. It isnt what people thought. Everyday is worse and im shaking because i know im next to be experemented on. I fell so-

Austin dripped his pencil when he heard footsteps
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:17:52 10/02/2013 by DragonCamo
#13 Posted: 00:12:37 10/02/2013
Serah had been waiting for the fate that awaited her. For some reason, the guards hadn't come to her cell yet.
"Hopefully they forgot for now or they have their hands full right now."
---
#14 Posted: 00:12:42 10/02/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: DC I control the guards and scientists but I'll let you slide and continue from where you left off

The guards that had Austin, Vikky, and Alex dragged them into a lab and strapped them down to tables to where they were unable to move.

Guards went for everyone else's cells to take them to the lab.
---
#15 Posted: 00:15:26 10/02/2013
Ooc: opps sorry DX i forgot.....i litterally have no common sense
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:15:58 10/02/2013 by DragonCamo
#16 Posted: 00:16:35 10/02/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: DC you don't have to delete just edit

The guards came into Serah's cell and grabbed her.
---
#17 Posted: 00:18:04 10/02/2013
Ooc: is that better?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#18 Posted: 00:19:15 10/02/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: yeah

Scientists surrounded Austin, Vikky, and Alex holding needles with different color liquids.
---
#19 Posted: 00:22:50 10/02/2013
Austin shut his eyes. Sphe was shaking terribly
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#20 Posted: 00:23:09 10/02/2013
Vesper heard the sudden commotion down the hall as she was writing in her journal. She lay on her bed, plain white dress splayed out, and began writing;
Day 600, July, 2096
I hate this place. I can't take anymore of it. There's going to be a test today, I just heard two poor souls being dragged off for it. For all I know most of the original population of Pandora is dead. I hope I'm not next. I'm hungry too, and thirsty. It's hard to write like this. I hope they feed me soon. Even if I am just a piece in their puzzle. I really need someone to talk to. My roommate died a few weeks ago. At least they bothered to clean the cell, otherwise-
Vesper struggled to think of the right word so she crossed the sentence out. Sometimes I wish that I would just die, so I could escape. I miss Lola.
From the Journal of
Vesper
---
Why am I back
#21 Posted: 00:24:08 10/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Guards came in and grabbed Vesper.

A few minutes later the guards had her strapped to a table.
---
#22 Posted: 00:24:40 10/02/2013
Austin heard a new arrivel but didnt open his eyes
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#23 Posted: 00:27:57 10/02/2013
Vesper shook in fear, various scenarios running through her mind. She eventually got herself to calm down as she saw the needles. If she was tense they would hurt a hell of a lot more.
---
Why am I back
#24 Posted: 00:29:01 10/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"Austin we are doing one small test on you. Vikky and Alex, several. Vesper one as well" The scientists said.

One needle was injected into Austin and Vesper. (describe your changes)

Several needles were injected into Vikky and Alex.

They both screamed in pain as they were injected. the screams could be heard through the halls of cells.
Alex had grown wings and was developing striped across his body. His fingernails grew sharp and he blasted out metal and fire.
Vikky's arms had turned black and dark energy was forming from her. She screamed again and started to turn into some sort of animal.
They were both knocked out and dragged back to their cells. Low whimpers escaped their throats.
---
#25 Posted: 00:31:10 10/02/2013
Austin screamed.
He started to grow cat ears. A tail started to form. His ears started to feel weird and then out of no where, excrusiating pain shot through hos body as claws started to dig through his knuckles
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#26 Posted: 00:31:50 10/02/2013
Day 600, July 2096
I don't like this place. I really don't like this place. I'm scared. I want to go home. But I know I can't now. People lied about this place. It's not a good place at all. I'm going to be experimented on...I'm going to turn into a freak...

Solei looked up, watching the guards unlock more and more cells with more children and teens like her.
#27 Posted: 00:32:03 10/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Guards dragged Austin back to his cell.
---
#28 Posted: 00:35:44 10/02/2013
Vesper could barely scream past the pain. Her back was burning as two white wings burst from her back. Her left wing however was terribly deformed and fluttered madly, continuously whacking her left eye. She tried to curl up in pain but the restraints forced her to lay in the one position.
---
Why am I back
#29 Posted: 00:36:05 10/02/2013
Austin coudnt feel anying. He was vagly aware that he was being dragged
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:36:17 10/02/2013 by DragonCamo
#30 Posted: 00:37:52 10/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Guards unlocked Solei's cell and grabbed her, dragging her out to the labs. They strapped her in and scientists injected liquids into her.
---
#31 Posted: 00:41:22 10/02/2013
Vesper finally managed to let out a scream as her whole body began to shake.
---
Why am I back
#32 Posted: 00:43:34 10/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Guards dragged Vesper back to her cell.
---
#33 Posted: 00:46:12 10/02/2013
Vesper barely acknowledged the scientists as her left wing was still whacking her face. Knocking her out.
---
Why am I back
#34 Posted: 00:46:16 10/02/2013
Austin was shaking in his bed. His tail was swishing in the wind and his ears tightly closed to his head.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#35 Posted: 00:47:18 10/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Vikky and Alex layed on their beds. "Night little experiments. Have fun sleeping tonight" The scientist said.
---
#36 Posted: 00:50:54 10/02/2013
Quote: Vikky J
Guards unlocked Solei's cell and grabbed her, dragging her out to the labs. They strapped her in and scientists injected liquids into her.

"No! No!" Solei screamed, struggling to break free of the straps, but it was no use. She closed her eyes, trying to not think of the unbearable pain she was feeling right now.
#37 Posted: 00:56:05 10/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"Have fun with your changes" A scientists said to Solie
---
#38 Posted: 00:59:49 10/02/2013
"No!" Solei screamed. Her eyes were still tightly shut but she could feel her body changing. She then stopped moving. She was paralyzed with the pain.
#39 Posted: 01:00:48 10/02/2013 | Topic Creator
The scientist nodded and guards unstrapped her and carried her back to her room.
---
#40 Posted: 01:05:18 10/02/2013
Austin was crying. He was shaking under his covers. He was thirsty and starving
Maybe ill die right now...
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#41 Posted: 01:08:23 10/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"oh and we forgot. You won't have another test until the 603 day" The scientist said.
---
#42 Posted: 01:09:17 10/02/2013
Austin shivered

Ooc: my character?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#43 Posted: 01:10:15 10/02/2013
Solei was shaking. She was crying. She could still feel the pain. She hadn't opened her eyes since she was in the lab. She didn't want to.
#44 Posted: 01:10:16 10/02/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: all of them.

Vikky and Alex had trouble sleeping.
---
#45 Posted: 01:11:04 10/02/2013
Austin cried himself to sleep
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#46 Posted: 01:15:37 10/02/2013
Vesper shivered in her cell as she waited for the scientist to leave. She grabbed the failed wing, struggling to stop it flapping so she could think for a moment. Oh my God, I... I have wings...
---
Why am I back
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#47 Posted: 01:25:13 10/02/2013
Enjeru clung to her doll, she would not let go of it, even as she scribbled into her journal.
'Day 600, July 2096
They are coming quickly, and now my friends are gone. They gave me something when I came here, isn't that right Cindy? my friends faded and disappeared. Now eveyone is gone. Did I do somethign wrong? It was not me!!
Enjeru and Cindy
' her writing was messy because she would not put down the doll. She had heard the other celss being opened and knew tht hers would be next. No matter what she would not leave Cindy though.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#48 Posted: 01:25:14 10/02/2013
Austin was finally asleep. He curled up into a ball.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#49 Posted: 01:31:32 10/02/2013
Solei lay on her bed. She was wondering if she should open her eyes or not and see what the scientists had done to her.
#50 Posted: 03:28:14 10/02/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: one of my guinea pigs died just now and I'm really sad
---
Page 1 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me