Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Wolf's Blood [CLOSED]
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1 Posted: 01:30:18 09/02/2013 | Topic Creator
A pack of wolves struggle to survive in a time where they are nothing more than entertainment and sport for the humans and the world is at war over resources. Humans have hunted wolves for years but after having little success on their own they have enlisted the help of a new ally, machines. In this world it is the scientists that have the power not the government.

The characters that are in this story and their profiles will be up soon.

Kro Bloodfang (Taken by Dinorang67) He is the father of Jian and Fredrick.
Appearance: Kro is a extremely muscular chestnut brown wolf with emerald green eyes.
Personality: Kro is a natural born leader. He is compassionate, honorable, loyal, trustworthy, chivalrous, and a steadfast as well as a fierce warrior.
Bio: Kro was the leader of a pack before the Great Wolf Hunt. He was respected and loved by his pack mates, but one day the humans attacked. His pack and their neighbors fought valiantly against them, but were soon either slaughtered or enslaved. All of Kro's pack were slaughtered, while Kro survived with terrible injuries. Kro blames himself for the slaughter of his pack, but despite his anger he fights not to shed the blood of humans to avenge his pack mates but for peace.

Fredrick Flametongue (Taken by Cynder134) Jian's older brother
Appearance: Fredrick is muscular Indian red wolf with deep orange eyes.
Personality: Fredrick loves his younger brother more than anything in the world. He has a fiery temper and is a honest and trustworthy member of the group. He is daring, chivalrous and generous as well. He can be rather cold at times. He is a fierce warrior.
Bio: Fredrick once had a wife and three kids of his own. Fredrick never loved a human until he met Ian, the young child that was left abandoned in the mountains and him and his wife raised him as their own. Then after returning from hunting for food for his family, he returns to find his wife and children lying dead on the ground with bullet holes in their skulls and their skin removed. Ian is nowhere to be found and Fredrick is devastated. He blames the humans for the great hole in his heart.

Jian Nightwalker (My character) Fredrick's younger brother
Appearance: Jian is a sleek jet-black wolf with slashes over both of his deep sapphire blue eyes and scars covering his body.
Personality: Jian is a hurt and sad wolf. He is daring, compassionate, curious, valient, honorable and chivalrous. He is a fierce and terrifying warrior. He fears nothing, not even death.
Bio: Jian was raised by his father along with his older brother, Fredrick. His skills in persuassion and as a speaker frightened the power hungry members of the group so they hatched a plan to get rid of him. When Aneia's mate and his warriors were hunting the group of power hungry wolves attacked them, the warriors were forced to retreat while their leader was slain. The wolves then proceeded to put sleek jet black fur beside the body. Several days later when Aneia's mate was discovered, the pack called a meeting. Jian was dragged away from his brother and pinned to the ground by warriors as the head of the council spoke to him. Jian tried to prove his innocence, but the power hungry wolves had done their job too well. The warriors that had accompanied the alpha male were on his side as was his father and brother, but the council were the decision makers not the pack. The head of the council ordered the warriors to beat Jian as an example for all that dare to question his authority. Aneia, the alpha female of the pack came out to late to stop the bloodshed or Jian's banishment. The council cursed Jian, taking away his name and cursing him to forever walk the world alone. Bleeding and broken inside Jian leaves the pack and never to return. Jian has been living on his own for many, many years in city, fighting to survive throughout the day and night, by battling with the feral dogs in the city for the scraps of food that are available in the city.

Aneia Snowqueen (Cynderlover8801) Mother of Saenia
Appearance: Aneia is a pure snow-white wolf with gentle sky blue eyes.
Personality: Aneia is a motherly character that believes that the problems of others are her problems as well. She is the most talented healer that anyone has seen. She wants peace with the humans. She is a warrior, that hates to fight, but will if the situation calls for it.
Bio: Aneia and her daughter Saenia are the last of the wolf royalty, after the Great Wolf Hunt. She is in love with Gelden Summer. Loves and treat Jian like her son.

Saenia Snowprincess (Taken by Derpyhooves)
Appearance: Saenia is a pure snow-white wolf with sea blue eyes.
Personality: Saenia is a loving and compassionate individual. She can make anyone smile when she does and she wants only peace with the humans. She is a warrior, that hates to fight, but will if the situation calls for it.
Bio: Saenia is the princess of the wolves and was raised in luxury and comfort all her life. She is in love with the Outcast, Jian Nightwalker.

Gelden Summer (Taken by Derpyhooves)
Appearance: Gelden is a golden wolf with forest green eyes.
Personality: Gelden is gentle, compassionate, chivalrous and trustworthy. He is a warrior.
Bio: Gelden is the only wolf that was raised by and among humans. He is love with Aneia Snowqueen.

Oryn Ashtail (Taken by DragonCamo)
Appearance: Oryn is a silver wolf with a black tipped tail and turquoise eyes.
Personality: Oryn does everything for his blind younger brother Oryx. He is chivalrous, compassionate and outgoing. Is in debt to Fredrick.
Bio: Oryn was a pure silver wolf until his younger brother was trapped in a fire, and the fire stole his eyesight. Oryn and his brother would have perished in the fire or been shot by the hunter if it weren't for Fredrick's daring and courageous rescue. Oryn survived the experience with only the tip of his tail being singed.

Oryx Greyeye (Taken by Dragon-outcast)
Appearance: Oryx is a silver wolf with silver eyes.
Personality. Oryx is a generous and compassionate individual. He hunts for the entire group and only eats after the other have already done so. He is blind and is not always happy about being assisted. His eyesight is gone, but his sense of smell, taste, hearing and touch make up for it.
Bio: Oryx lost his eyesight in a human caused fire that claimed the life of his pregnant wife.
Edited 8 times - Last edited at 18:47:20 14/02/2013 by Wyrstel
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5685
#2 Posted: 01:31:43 09/02/2013
can i be snowprincess and summer
#3 Posted: 01:32:44 09/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Yeah sure Derbyhooves, I'll mark them down.
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#4 Posted: 01:33:34 09/02/2013
May I please be Aneia Snowqueen?
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#5 Posted: 01:34:27 09/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Yep, let me mark you down.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#6 Posted: 01:44:00 09/02/2013
Ooc: can i be Oryn?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#7 Posted: 01:58:34 09/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Yep, let me mark it down.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#8 Posted: 02:17:28 10/02/2013
I'll be Oryx
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#9 Posted: 02:35:23 10/02/2013 | Topic Creator
I marked you down.
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#10 Posted: 15:01:54 11/02/2013
KRO
NAO
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#11 Posted: 15:10:49 11/02/2013 | Topic Creator
I marked you down.
#12 Posted: 15:14:20 11/02/2013
YAY :3
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#13 Posted: 09:23:25 12/02/2013
Could I take Fredrick
---
Why am I back
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#14 Posted: 16:52:37 14/02/2013
Quote: Cynder134
Could I take Fredrick

Beat me to it.
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
#15 Posted: 19:10:19 14/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Alright we are all set. I'll start this. We are all living in one of the untouched expanses in the wilderness, in a hidden cave in on a mountain top cliff.

High on a mountaintop cliff overlooking a frozen landscape lying down with his ears perked up listening for any unusual or unnatural noise outside, and looking up at the sky is Fredrick. Oryx brought food in this morning and is currently resting. The wind howls and a mighty blizzard hides the cave and all around it from view.

I walk past him and the others as they sleep and walk over to my brother.

"Fredrick I'm going to go scout the area to see if I can find a better place for us to hide until all the excitement dies down. I should be back soon but if I am not, well you know how dangerous it is out there for us, I'll let you use your own good judgement." With that I embrace him briefly and climb down the treacherous slope before vanishing into the blanket of white.
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 19:56:23 14/02/2013 by Wyrstel
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#16 Posted: 05:15:29 15/02/2013
"Be safe brother." Frederick whispered as the black wolf disappeared into the frozen wilderness. He continued to scan the area while the pack slept.
---
Why am I back
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#17 Posted: 05:35:54 15/02/2013
Aneia was searching around for her daughter and for Gelden. She was not paying attention to anything. "Oh where are they?" Aneia wondered aloud. She kept searching around

OOC: sorry I can't post my long posts right now, hard on my phone
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#18 Posted: 19:06:05 15/02/2013
Through a foggy blizzard and a pitch-black morning, only Kro's shadow was visible until he made his way out of the forest and rushed to his dark cavernous den. He dreaded each day as his fur became bloodier with his job as a gladiator wolf in The Arena, fighting with humans -and rarely, even other wolves.- Kro became weaker with each knife stabbed, each spear thrown, and each sword swung, his fur had patches of deep maghohany and many bones were broken. He only had 7 days to live, he felt, and shivered at the coming of Saturday. Kro shook it off as he knew he had more days to live than his poor pack did, and then the flashbacks started. He was fighting with his pack when a human threw a knife at his mate, and killed his pups. The strongest human threw an omega at a wall, and when all the wolves of his pack were killed, Kro was taken off for The Arena, and no wolf ever saw him since. He started to shiver as he thought of other wolves. When he met them, would they think he was savage? Psycho? Even... Evil? Kro's mind was filled with thought but he closed his eyes and fell asleep quickly.
---
#19 Posted: 00:47:16 16/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: The pack has not had contact with other wolves or humans for weeks now. They have kept themselves and their home hidden from the outside world.
#20 Posted: 23:35:10 29/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Hours have passed and I have not returned. The storm outside has grown much worse though, making it all the harder to find me. Kro who was laying on top of the cave retreats inside for warmth and protection. Unable to see anything through the terrible blizzard outside they will have to wait for morning to go search for me.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#21 Posted: 23:51:52 29/03/2013
I sit at the mouth of the cave, viewing the landscape. I watched the fury of the storm spread. I knew that we would never make it through the storm to find Jian. I looked back at everyone else in the cave doing various things. I walked over to Oryx and layed next to him.
"He hasn't returned.....the storm is getting worse so we are unable to go search till it passes....i hope hes alright" i say as my eyes start to close.

Ooc: so this is dead....
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:16:35 31/03/2013 by DragonCamo
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me