Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Lovers Lane (a just for fun RP) [CLOSED]
SolemnWhisper Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#1 Posted: 17:55:31 07/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Because I felt like making a Valentines Day RP~

You have gone for a vacation in a small town called "Daleton". It's barely a town by size standards, but there are always happy little creatures bustling about and spreading cheer and love, thus how Daleton became the love capital. The largest and main street of Daleton is called Lovers Lane, and each side of it is lined with cute little shops, and in the very centre is a large, round fountain.

With Valentines Day just around the bend, you've arrived in Daleton at its near peak of excitement. All of the cobblestone streets are decorated, and the bakeries have out their best cakes and dainties.

Have you come here with your significant other to spend time with them? Or are you perhaps hoping to lock eyes with someone and fall in love?

Character Sheet:

Name:
Species:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other?:

Rules:

1) This is an all character RP (:
2) No god moddy, enormous, all powerful, beautiful beyomd compare, one of a kind characters. Don't make faceless NPCs marvel the ground your character walks upon, that drives me bonkers.

I'll put up my own characters later. This is a RP just for fun, so don't worry about having lots of detail!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:20:10 08/02/2013 by SolemnWhisper
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#2 Posted: 23:00:08 07/02/2013
I'll post mine after I see a few more up, just so I get an idea of what's considered acceptable for this RP smilie
Nyght Gold Sparx Gems: 2765
#3 Posted: 23:44:24 07/02/2013
Is this an any character rp?
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
#4 Posted: 00:10:39 08/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Okey dokey Blink! Yes, Nyght, its all character c:
#5 Posted: 00:54:03 08/02/2013
Name: Barbara Dacie O'Ryan- "Bird"
Species: Bird is a sort of shape-shifter that changes form by first transforming her soul into that of another creature, and then absorbing her material body into it. Because of this method, her alternate form takes on an etherial aura. Because most who shift in this manner happen to be of Celtic backround, people like Bird are innappropriately refered to as "Druids."
Personality: Bird is a complicated, insecure, unstable being with a witty, but reserved exterior and an abnormal capacity for emotion.
Appearance: Pale and petite, with short, spiky brown hair that falls just above the eyes, which are violet. Her animal form is somewhat of a great white bird, with bright, colorfull feathers streaming from the wings and tail.
Other: She smokes too much.
#6 Posted: 01:37:42 08/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Accepted!

Name: Aethra Ria Ashmore
Species: Dragon
Personality: Happy and quite kind. She has a bit of an attitude sometimes, with a bit of an edge of sarcasm. If you make her mad, she's not afraid to lash out at you.
Appearance: Yellowish gold scales accented by green belly scales and wing membrane. Her eyes are a vivid purple and her tail blade is similar to a three-pointed pitchfork, but thicker with sharp edges. Four bone-white spikes come from her lower back and go down her tail. She has two horns that curve up, two that curve up, and one that starts at her upper forehead; all of which are white.
Other?: She controls the elements of Sunlight and Ancient Flame (dark red fire). She's also Cornelius' mate.

Name: Cornelius Ecks Mirrorclaw
Personality: Nice, but a little timid at times. He can sometimes be somewhat anxious at the idea of being stuck somewhere alone, but is calmed greatly by Aethra. When he gets frustrated, it can sometimes lead to anger.
Appearance: Sporting shiny orange scales, he stands out from most water wielding dragons. He has fins on his jaw line, head, back legs, and lower back. The fins have brown membrane and white-blue fin stalks (idk what they're called). His eyes are a bright, happy blue, and he has two ivory horns that curve slightly down. His belly scales are a pale yellow, and so is his wing membrane. His wing stalks and fingers are black-blue.
Other?: Controls the elements of water and ice. He's also Aethra's mate.

Name: Chester Sparwood
Species: Faun
Personality: Quite shy, and doesn't like to speak much unless its required. Despite how timid he is, he's very kindhearted to everyone he meets.
Appearance: Thick, dark brown curls cover his head and most of his pointed ears, obstructing his bright emerald eyes just slightly. His skin is a darker shade of greyish brown, and his fur on his lower half is the same dark brown as his hair. His tail is longer with a tuft of brown hair on the end, almost like a cows, but is much more bendable and emotional. His hooves are a shining ebony, and freckles spatter his cheeks.
Other?: n/a

Name: Ivenus "Ivy" Spitfire
Personality: Quiet and tends to keep to herself. She has a tendency to snap at others for no reason. She's tough, and sometimes rude, but that's what living in the streets does to someone.
Appearance: Scales that are so dark green, they appear black at first glance. She has two ivory horns and glowing topaz eyes. She has bright green frills that go down her back and sprout from her cheeks and back legs. Her wing membrane and chest scales are also the same bright green as her frills. On her tail she has a shining, ebony spike.
Other?: Only trusts her little "brother", Decibel, who insisted she take a vacation somewhere to get away from the stress of the streets.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:20:56 10/02/2013 by SolemnWhisper
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#7 Posted: 02:15:13 08/02/2013
Does any character include canon characters?
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#8 Posted: 02:49:01 08/02/2013
Name: Rose
Species: neko
Personality: nice, caring, brave, not afraid to speak her mind, stands up for friends
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
(Credit to artist)
Other?: none
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
#9 Posted: 03:06:23 08/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Like character from actual tv shows and stuff? No, I'd prefer it if people stuck to original/fan characters c:

Vikky, accepted.
#10 Posted: 03:09:57 08/02/2013
OK. I'll think of a original character to play as, but I might be a while. I have a busy schedule this week. smilie
#11 Posted: 05:01:09 08/02/2013
Bet you saw this coming. smilie

Name: Nyghtmare Malefor Bladetail
Species: Avalarian Dragon
Personality: Can be a bit cold at first, but really warms up to you after a while. A fierce friend and loyal companion.
Appearance: Solid black scales with white underbelly and chest plating. Ruby red eyes and wing membranes. Tailspike is a lethal blade, also white.
Other: Is secretly a bio-engineered purple dragon made from Malefor's and Cynder's mother's genetics. Appears to be trapped in a perpetual "DarkSpyro-like" state. Can wield any element, bit prefers darkness.
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
#12 Posted: 05:12:04 08/02/2013 | Topic Creator
I DID TOO. smilie Well well, I might just have to put Ivy in here.... smilie
Accepted, of course~
#13 Posted: 05:31:57 08/02/2013
This should be interesting, shoving my moderately-dangerous character into your happy lovey-dovey town. smilie

Don't play more characters than you can handle, Lems. smilie
---
#14 Posted: 05:37:24 08/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Aroo? Are you saying I can't handle more than 3 characters? Is that a challenge? c;
#15 Posted: 12:39:57 08/02/2013
Challenge issued. smilie
---
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#16 Posted: 06:50:59 09/02/2013
OOC: I'll join. :3

Name: Starz
Personality: She is cheerful most of the time and loves to have fun. She can get a little grumpy at times.
Appearance: Yellow dragon with small white curved horns, blue and light yellow wings, light yellow underbelly, blue eyes.
Other: Controls the elements Light and Electricity.
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#17 Posted: 10:11:44 09/02/2013
Name: seirra
Species: a cross between a wolf, tiger and dragon
Personality: loyal, honest, stubborn, and very moody. finicky
Appearance: wolf, with white muzzle and under belly, red, and dark blue tiger stripes along her body. she has dragon wings
Other?: she has power over the element of fire
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#18 Posted: 17:12:59 09/02/2013
Alomst all of the characters in here are quadrupeds. smilie
#19 Posted: 03:07:48 10/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: S-G and Stealthelf, accepted smilie

Quote: Nyght
Challenge issued. smilie

Challenge accepted~ c;
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:21:52 10/02/2013 by SolemnWhisper
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#20 Posted: 03:18:10 10/02/2013
OOC: Yay. :3
#21 Posted: 03:40:37 10/02/2013
OOC: Now combating Nyght's constant need to date Ivy...

Name: Seraphim Venus Ironclaw
Species: Avalarian Dragon
Personality: Quite friendly to others, until her jealousy is triggered. She then becomes cold and cruel. Bipolar, much?
Appearance: Reflective silver scales with platinum underbelly plating, wing membranes, eyes, claws, and horns. Tailspike is a platinum sickle. She wears an engagement pendant made of obsidian and ruby.
Other: Has followed Nyghtmare (her ex-fiancée) to Daleton. Nyght is the focus of her obsession and jealousy. Controls Darkness and Light in tandem.
---
#22 Posted: 03:47:05 10/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh god, the drama that is about to ensue... smilie
#23 Posted: 03:53:47 10/02/2013
OOC: For the good of the mission... smilie
---
#24 Posted: 03:58:48 10/02/2013
Oc: when are we going to start?
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#25 Posted: 03:59:40 10/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I'll probably make the first post tomorrow morning or something c:
#26 Posted: 18:51:21 10/02/2013
It's tomorrow morning, you lazy hoe!

[User Posted Image]
#27 Posted: 23:13:26 10/02/2013
Ooc: lol! But is that really nececery
---
#28 Posted: 23:27:00 10/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Hahah, very funny smilie Sorry you guys, I got playing Harvest Moon and lost track of time! smilie

It was a peaceful morning in Daleton. There was a slight, cool breeze, and the sky was a pure and beautiful blue. The little town was well known for it's amazingly good weather.

-

A golden dragoness opened her eyes, gazing at he sleeping mate with a smile. The two of them were staying in one of the many rentable rooms in Daleton. They had made sure to stay in a place near the bubbling river on the outskirts of town.

"Cornelius? Wake up, dear..." she murmured, kissing her mate on the cheek.

Piercing, yet warm, blue eyes opened and met her purple ones. "Oh, morning Ria~" he yawned.

-

In the middle of town, a faun had been awake for awhile. He was tending to his fur and washing his face at the moment. He liked staying in Daleton, and was glad his friends suggested it, but wished they'd been a bit more kind about it.

"Chester, you need a girlfriend!"
"Shut up, I'm happy on my own..."
"Ches, you're clearly miserable. Plus, you're terrible at talking to girls."
"Leave me alone, man!"

Chester sighed, drying his hands.

-

Meanwhile, a poison dragoness was laying in a makeshift tent outside of town. She frowned at the cute little stone buildings. "This place is too happy and adorable." she groaned.
#29 Posted: 23:45:07 10/02/2013
Nyght streaked through the sky, beelining for Daleton. He just barely cleared a tent as he touched down, breaking into a full sprint.
Seraphim touched down soon after, having been hot on her ex-fiancée's tail for hours.
"Nyghtmare!" She yelled right next to the tent. "Get that scaly black butt back here!"
---
#30 Posted: 00:21:44 11/02/2013
A small girl with very short, brown hair was sitting in the lobby of one of the many inns. In her hand was a thick book that she seemed only semi-interested in reading. She sighed, tossing her head back and staring at the ceiling.
#31 Posted: 00:48:44 11/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Ivy hissed. "Keep the racket down, will ya?!" she yelled, not bothering to peer around the tent at whoever it was.
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#32 Posted: 00:52:46 11/02/2013
A young Neko with short blonde hair was walking around the town, taking in the morning air. She was coming towards the middle of town.
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
#33 Posted: 04:58:47 11/02/2013
Seraphim took off after Nyght, her slipstream causing the tent fabric to ripple.
"Get back here, now!"
---
#34 Posted: 05:53:38 11/02/2013
Ooc: harvest moon uses a hoe smilie

A wolf hybrid was flying above the town of delaton. She looked down among the people, most of them in pairs. The wolf sighed, and landed in the town square, the middle of the town. She folded her dragon wings to her sides as she looked at her surroundings. love.... Something I may never find she thought, and my sister encouraged me to come here, even though I'm the one who pushes her to talk to any boys she knows
---
#35 Posted: 23:18:36 11/02/2013
OOC: So do pimps... especially Harvest Moon pimps... with hoes...

The girl continued reading quietly. Or, at least, she seemed to be reading. Her thoughts were actually someplace else, however...
What are you doing? She thought to herself. Guys don't just come talk to you anymore. That **** only happens in movies. If you're so insecure, why are you even going on vacation just to find someone? You can't even figure out who you want to be! Loser!
She continued to look as if she was reading.
#36 Posted: 21:06:59 14/02/2013
OOC: Sorry for the long wait. smilie
Moar dragons!

Name: Six
Personality: Because of his solitary lifestyle, he's very shy and avoids social contact. Despite this, he's warmhearted and will always help someone in need(from a distance, preferably).
Appearance: Overall, he's very scrawny. His neck and tail are long and snake-like. He has black, shiny spikes across his spine with a black four-point arrow-head at the tip of his tail. He has four black claws on each foot, and two large wings. His head has a long, straight snout ending in an arrow-like point, with two straight, black horns and ears. His scales are deep purple, and his underbelly and wing membrane are deep, bright sky-ish blue. The top of his wings have scales, but the under part is bare. His eyes are turquoise/aquamarine.
Other?: His element is shadow, and a very odd shadow indeed. Rather blasting choking, dark energy out of his mouth, he instead shifts his form and becomes part of a shadow. He can only do this with natural shadows, as he can't make his own. Although, he always leaves shadow footprints. These footprints change according to his current emotions. Black means content, purple means positive(joy, peace, affection, exhilaration, love, etc.), and blue means negative(anger, sadness, depression, rejection, envy). Mischief's kinda indigo.
#37 Posted: 10:03:58 19/02/2013
Ooc: don't die!
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me