Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Make Your Own Swap-Force Skylanders
Page 1 of 1
Make Your Own Swap-Force Skylanders [CLOSED]
kingspyro Green Sparx Gems: 459
#1 Posted: 07:56:45 06/02/2013 | Topic Creator
I thought it might be cool of I made one of these again here are the guidelines
•background story
• name
• element and ability
• description or picture
•stats out of 150 for all
• anything else you can think of
Also make a lot
---
. owns all released except smilie
LegendaryFlames Emerald Sparx Gems: 3791
#2 Posted: 10:30:48 06/02/2013
Zipper
"Zap the dead!"
Element: Undead
Picture

1st attack: Death beam Breath a pink beam of light
2nd attack: Zappe runr Run fast leaving a trail of lightning ghosts
3rd attack: Scary flight Take to the skys and fly

Upgrades
Super beam Death beam gets longer
Exciting lightning Zapper run gets quicker
Scary flight Take to the skys and fly
Cute ghosts! Ghosts get stronger
Too light! Beam gets stronger

Evil beamer
Upgrade your Death beam
Lets make it darker! Beam gets dark pink and gets stronger
Evil lightning (On Wii) press A A B to make it rain lightning
Rageing storm Death beam can pull in creatures like chompies and cyclopses or dead monsters

Zipping around
Upgrade your Zapper run
Zipping purple! Zapper run goes dark purple and makes ghosts follow you
Neon run Wings turn gigantic when running and glow so they can smash stuff
Ghost pet First ghost you generate from running follows you for 10 secs and helps you attack

SOUL GEM
Dark dragon when flying press (On Wii) B to turn into a Shadow and not get hit but infact regenerate

BACK STORY
Zipper was a light dragon. She lived on sun cliffs but when she was little she hated the light! All light dragons are white, yellow or any bright colour and Zipper was a common white dragon. But she stayed in the caves and talked to the bats. The other dragons made fun of her for being in the dark all the time and in the end she became grey. She learnt to use her powers for living in the dark. Eon had seen how amazing her powers were after that and in the end asked her if she wanted to be a Skylander. Zipper had heared the storys of the Skylanders and agreed amidiatly. And from that day on she has been protecting Skylands. But if you cant find her, look in a cave!
---
smilie@Jetbytes everywhere elsesmilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 16:31:59 07/02/2013 by LegendaryFlames
Ace XSX Blue Sparx Gems: 761
#3 Posted: 11:19:31 06/02/2013
I once inadvertently created a SWAP Skylander before it was even released

This is what I came up with :
Name :Manter Raid
Species : Manta Ray Humanoid
Element : Undead
Picture : Work in Progress
Catchphrase : "Rays of the dead"
Attacks :
1. Pirated Fisticuffs : Attack with his fists and tail like whip(press 1,1,1 for a combo)
2. Deathly Allies : Summon dead skeletal rays from the underworld
3. Undead Flight : Fly,while flying press 1 to launch skeletal spikes from his fists,press attack 2 to launch spines from his tail (homes in on enemies(both attacks))
Upgrades :
Basic :
Buccaneers Gloves : Fist attacks do more damage
Poisonous Growth : His tail grows a spine that poisons enemies
Spiky Skeletons : Skeletal Rays can fire their own spikes that homes in on enemies
Undead Flight : Increased speed and armor while flying
Paths :
1. Pirate's Wrath :
Apprentice's Combos : Press 1,1,2 for Tail Slam, press 1,1,3 for Pirate Smash
Captain's Gloves : Fist attacks do even more damage
Venomous Growth : His tail deals more damage and poison damage
2. Graveyard Revival :
Electric Threat : Summons Undead Electric rays that creates an electric field that damages enemies
The More the Merrier : Now can summon more undead rays
Gargantuant Summoning : Hold 2 to summon the biggest undead ray ever known to man
Soul Gem :
Shadow Shot : Hold attack 1 to charge up a ghastly ball of darkness
Bio :
Former Apprentice of Frightbeard and close friend of Thumpback,however after he found out that Frightbeard killed his own kind, he rebelled against him and tried to defeat him, however the giant pirate was too much for him and he was thrown into the underworld by Frightbeard, there he met and became more connected with his dead relatives and he can now summon them whenever he wants to,however right after he obtained this power a mysterious portal transported him 10.000 years into the future and out of the underworld, seeking to atone for all he has done while in the Phantom Tide and to see Thumpback again, he joined the ranks of the Skylanders, becoming one of the most trusted and loyal skylander in all of skylands, despite his evil-ish appearance
---
Best mega evo pokemon= MEGA CHARZARD X
SSF Faves : smilie , smilie , smilie , smilie , smilie ,etc.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:21:44 06/02/2013 by Ace XSX
DragonsDream Green Sparx Gems: 435
#4 Posted: 11:37:35 06/02/2013
you have one too many basic attacks
---
available: Darklight Crypt smiliesmiliesmilie(sealed), 17 other common S1s & adv. packs (EU only)
want:smiliesmiliesmilie
The word is "should've" never "should of"
kingspyro Green Sparx Gems: 459
#5 Posted: 02:25:08 07/02/2013 | Topic Creator
awesome
---
. owns all released except smilie
KrisMasCool Green Sparx Gems: 130
#6 Posted: 17:47:22 07/02/2013
Well,

Horror Scare
Element: Undead
Catchphrase: "I'm Gonna Crack Your Bones, Y'all!"[i]
Swap:
Zipper = "ZipScare"
Manta Raid = "Horror Raid"
Horror Scare (two Horror Scares) = Horror Scare (x2)
Magna Charge = "Magna Scare" or "Horror Charge"
Species: A Ghost called 'Scare' in the 'Horror' family.
Backstory: In the Horror House, Scare was the trickster. But then he went too far and got kicked out. Since then, he wants revenge. He met Swash Buckler and he told Scare that you should love your family. Now, he (the last swap), was happy. The volcano erupted, and he became ever-dead. Swash Buckler was gone forever, so no one helped him. Then, suddenly Swash crept with the newly-formed Stealth Elf to revive him. He did, and then he happened to be with Magna Charge's legs. Then Scare said: [i]"Who the hell did this?!"

OLD FRIENDS:
The Horror family
Stealth Elf
Swash Buckler
Magna Charge

Moves:
Primary: Scare Shout, Group Ghost
Several Groups of Ghosts!
Shout It Out, Everybody!!!!
---
Skylanders X Force or Pokémon Swap and Y? That's a weird crossover.
"You're the best, forever! Nobody's gonna' ever take you down!"
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#7 Posted: 10:57:22 14/02/2013
•background story: Once a strong-willed scientist, Brain Crane was forced to have his brain extracted from his body by a fellow (but more evil) scientist. Once he became a brain, his strong will became a lot stronger with no body to drag around, and he gained considerable psionic powers and freed himself from his jar.
• name: Brain Crane
• element and ability: Magic, telekinesis
Attack 1: Levitate an enemy or box. They will take damage while under your hold
Attack 2: Nerve Wreck, fire a beam at enemies directly in front of you, unleashing psionic fury on all who it hits, paralyzing them (a couple of attacks will unparalyze).
Attack 3: Psychostrom, create a vortex of psychic energies around you swirling all enemies or projectiles who come to close. Can be kept up for 2.5 seconds, then must wait that much to restart it (can be upgraded for less time).
• description or picture: a floating brain wit two eyeballs hanging underneath, and a beam of energy rising from his pedestal keeping him afloat
•stats out of 150 for all: as basic stats for swappers have yet to be revealed, no comment
• anything else you can think of: available for fanfic.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me