Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
I can't log in! [CLOSED]
dragmundis Platinum Sparx Gems: 5047
#1 Posted: 05:14:25 04/02/2013 | Topic Creator
I'm having a little trouble. every time I try to log in, the game keeps saying that I've timed out at the title screen. and Its been doing this since yesterday.
Nroc-Nuika Platinum Sparx Gems: 5336
#2 Posted: 11:38:28 04/02/2013
I've been having the same problem. I don't know any way around it, but to just report the problem and let the Skylanders Team sort it out.
---
I always forget to check my guestbook
CyberTails Green Sparx Gems: 484
#3 Posted: 18:25:10 04/02/2013
I get that as well, what I do is refresh until the server list shows up and choose "Fluffy Puffs"
---
My Giants smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
dragonsoul13 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1047
#4 Posted: 03:20:22 05/02/2013
I keep getting something about the servers being under matanence. Last time this happened to me my PSN account was being hacked -gasps in fear-!!!
ATVIAssist Blue Sparx Gems: 978
#5 Posted: 17:28:40 05/02/2013
Hello dragmundis,

I too have experienced this error message. Please try right-clicking in the Universe Window and select "Settings", click the 3rd tab that says "Local Storage" and move the slider to the far right. What this does is increase the data stored from the web site on your PC so it can load faster. Once you're done, you can hit the "Close" button to exit.

Please let us know if this works for you or not.
Regards,
^JH
---
ATVIassist. Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ActivisionAssist and Twitter https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist
nitendofan92 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4572
#6 Posted: 20:21:40 05/02/2013
^maintenance? Sweet
---
THE END IS NEAR
dragmundis Platinum Sparx Gems: 5047
#7 Posted: 20:31:13 06/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: ATVIAssist
Hello dragmundis,

I too have experienced this error message. Please try right-clicking in the Universe Window and select "Settings", click the 3rd tab that says "Local Storage" and move the slider to the far right. What this does is increase the data stored from the web site on your PC so it can load faster. Once you're done, you can hit the "Close" button to exit.

Please let us know if this works for you or not.
Regards,
^JH

It worked! It still shows the message, but it's doing it very less times now. Thank you, ATVIAssist! I'm very grateful for your help. smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me