Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Spyro: Rain of Shadows (Prologue)
Page 1 of 1
Spyro: Rain of Shadows (Prologue) [CLOSED]
dragonsoul13 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1047
#1 Posted: 09:37:07 03/02/2013 | Topic Creator
This is the Prologue for my current project Spyro: Rain of Shadows:

Shortly After The Night of Eternal Darkness...

The ape scurried down the blackened hallway, his black fur blended in with the darkness and he opened a door and started down a series of stairs. He heard a loud crash from above and he grunted and said to himself “Lord Gaul has fallen, we will have to speed up our final project.” He made his way down to a bright silver door and pulled out his staff and tapped it against the side of the door, it hummed to life and opened slowly. White smoke drifted out of the door for a moment and the ape was hit with bright rays of blinding light. He raised his arm to cover his eyes for a moment and stepped inside. The room was bleach white with a bunch of lab tables and large strange tubes with green goo. One of the tubes had a dragon child inside, the child looked much like the dragoness Cynder who had rudely betrayed the apes. All because of that pest Spyro! He growled at the thought of the purple dragon’s name and stepped over to a lever and pulled in downward. The green goo drained out of the tube with the dragon inside and the ape chuckled darkly as the black and yellow dragoness opened her eyes ever so slowly. She blinked a few times and looked around the room “wh-?” The ape chuckled and said “breath slowly girl, the process to create you took much longer then it should have.” The girl rubbed against the glass and looked at her hands “create? What am I?” The ape smiled in a not so pleasant way and pulled another lever, the tube opened and the dragoness fell to the ground and coughed heavily. At first she could not move, but slowly feeling came to her body. She groaned and the ape walked up to her and kneeled down and said blankly “I am your master, worthless beast. I expect you to obey my word at all times. You shall be our weapon of revenge against the dragon Spyro.” The girl looked up at him and blinked her silver eyes and looked at herself and asked “who am I?” The ape had not thought about naming his new weapon, in fact he had not even thought that the child would survive after the awakening. He walked over to a large book and opened it, flipping threw the pages and murmuring to himself. The young dragoness slowly lifted her self up, using a stool as support. She wobbled slightly and looked about the room. It was was rather dull in her eyes, yet this was the place where she had been born. She looked at the ape for a moment and noted the sword strapped to his belt and attempted to take a set towards the door. She fell to the ground and gasped in pain. She was too weak to walk, she did her best to crawl towards the door. She reached it and slowly crawled out and the dark flooded into her eyes. She gasped and stayed where she was, why was this lack of light so scary to her? Then she snorted and pushed her fear deep down into her chest and forced herself forward crawling up the stairs and into the hallway. It took her maybe 20 minutes and she heard the whole building rumble above her. The dragoness continued to crawl making her way down the hall up another flight of stairs and somehow managing to make it onto a balcony. She looked out across the dark land and groaned “who am I...?” Then she heard a loud roar and the dragoness turned and looked up at the fortress. She saw a huge dark purple dragon flying about, she gasped and shivered in fear and tried to stand up. But it was too late the purple dragon landed behind her and growled darkly. She shifted herself around and fell on her back and whimpered “please! Don’t hurt me!” The purple dragon leaned down and looked her over, then the ape from the lab came running over to them and he kneeled before the purple dragon and said “Master Malefor, I am so sorry for this. The child has barely even been alive for an hour and is already showing signs of-” The purple dragon cut him off “silence!” He looked at the dragoness and leaned in close “are you well?” The girl looked at her self and shrugged “I-I guess so...” Malefor looked at the ape and said forcefully “be gone fool!” The ape nodded and rushed out of sight. Malefor turned his attention back to the child and asked “do you have a name yet?” The girl shook her head and Malefor nodded “you will be called Tailia, now let us leave this pathetic place.” He scooped her up in his arms and flapped his wings and took off for the mountains, Tailia nuzzled against Malefor’s chest and smiled and whispered “daddy...”
dragonsoul13 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1047
#2 Posted: 10:34:34 03/02/2013 | Topic Creator
oh I forgot here's a link if you want to read ALL that I have done so far, if there's not much to read then you can expect an update either every other day or possible sometimes a the vary next day:

http://www.bookrix.com/_title-...rain-of-shadows
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me