Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders 3: Ideas? [CLOSED]
dragonsoul13 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1047
#1 Posted: 09:28:50 03/02/2013 | Topic Creator
I figured since Skylanders 3 will likely be announced soon (sadly crushing my dreams of a Spyro reboot) I thought that maybe we could all just think about maybe what we would all like to see in the next game.

Now for me personaly I would like to see an older Spyro villain or maybe characters from older Spyro games would be cool, I know they mention Malefor in Cynder's backstory so I figure since he's apart of the lore that maybe we will see him in either a future game or future map pack. I would also like to some cross-elemental Skylanders like characters who use both fire and life or water and earth, something along those lines. I'd like to see who that shadow was at the end of Skylanders: Giants when Kaos was back at his castle. I would like to see more playible characters, again some past Spyro characters as Skylanders would be pretty epic. Put in Hunter! or for laughs put in Ember as a Life Skylander! Would give some internal conflict between characters since Spyro and Cynder like each other and Ember likes Spyro. I'd like to see Spyro have more attention then he has had with Skylanders. Cause really if your going to base a story around a character then please let him be either the most important character or atleast a major character. I'd like Co-op online play or PvP online play, cause I'd love to be able to meet other players and enjoy the game with them. I would love to have something where you jumped to different regions kind of like with the Classic games. These are pretty much all the things I'm interested in, agree or disagree thats all up to you guys I'm just saying what I'd like to see myself.

As much as I'd rather have a full blown Spyro game over Skylanders I still love the game and the idea so when 3 comes out I will hopfully enjoy it like I've enjoyed the first two.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#2 Posted: 14:26:13 03/02/2013
Nope, don't have any ideas at all for it.
XSparxX Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#3 Posted: 17:19:50 03/02/2013
For the sequel I wish the Skylanders can jump with many platforming elements in the game. They have their own Story with cutscenes like in musou games (Sengoku Basara,Samurai Warriors,Dynastie Warriors etc),and I hope they talk in ingame cutscenes with other characters. TfB must give the Skylander more personality and character development! -.-
---
"If I had any humanity left, I would have been crushed by the guilt by now."
#4 Posted: 18:29:53 03/02/2013 | Topic Creator
XSparxX I completely agree, I think I heard something about that in a recent interview with one of the developers. He said something about giving the Skylanders aa voice. I'm not sure if that means cut sceans or what but I though it sounded like a good idea.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7931
#5 Posted: 19:49:50 03/02/2013
I'd LOVE for them to put in Elora and/or Bianca. They would probably get more Classic fans buying Skylanders, such as myself.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#6 Posted: 21:59:27 03/02/2013
What I would like to see in a future game is some Skylanders have special dialogue with certain characters similar to the Marvel Ultimate Alliance series. And have the Skylanders appear in cutscenes more.
WheelWithIt Red Sparx Gems: 26
#7 Posted: 22:15:33 03/02/2013
More playable skylanders, or better toys. Maybe even instead of skylanders giants, skylanders minis?
#8 Posted: 00:29:28 04/02/2013 | Topic Creator
I've found that Classic fans are more willing to play Skylanders then Legends fans, which is understandable since they only really know the Legends games. I once asked a Legends fan what the first ever Spyro game was and he told me it was A New Beginning. I remember laughing really hard after that smilie Good times!

Thankfully I'm a Classic fan, always have been and alwasy will be.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me