Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Dragon Wars [CLOSED]
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#1 Posted: 07:00:11 03/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Hiya! Its everyone's favorite Primal Dragon here again to bring you another RP smilie So I Hope you all are ready for another epic adventure!! But first I have a little surprise for you all smilie In this RP I’ll be treating it as a RPG with classes, weapons, pets, ect. But minus a few little details giving you all the freedom of making your own character how you see fit. So let’s begin with the rules and all that (I know I know I hate them to )

Starting off are the weapons, Now Weapons can be from the usual Swords, spears, staff, bows and arrows, daggers, ect. But if you want your weapon to have an effect you must tell what it is in your character sheet. Each effect is classified to one of the following:

Modifiers: They increase your stat of you character such as damage, speed, health, energy, ect.

Elemental: These will add elemental damage in the RP if you use them in a battle like fire, ice, light, ect.

Drainers: if these are used in a battle in the RP they will drain the stats of whatever you are attacking up to 10%

Destructive: These types of effect will injured your character but they increase your damage increase by twice as much of your characters HP (I couldn’t think of what to put for that part but that’s basically what it saying)

Restorative: It heals whoever is welding the weapon that has this effect

Special: These types of weapons usual are a hybrid of two of the effects above or have special effects like using magical projectiles attacks or summons minons to help you (You must ask me for permission for this!)

Here is what you need to put for your weapons effect (and remember no Godmoding!) :

Weapon: (Sword, staff, shield, spear, ect.) (No claws or teeth because they don’t count as weapons)

Type: (Modifiers, Elemental, Drainer, Destructive, Restorative, or Special)

Element: (Only if you chose Elemental and if you did then you don’t have to tell me what the effect is)

Effect: (what is the effect) (if you chose one from above you can make your own effect as long as you don’t godmod, and you follow what the type you use description)

Now for the pets

Pets will vary from many different creatures as long you don’t godmod them to be the most powerful thing in the RP. They will help you in battle some can even heal you. Just like weapons Pets are classified into one of these groups.

Healers: These kinds of pets will heal your character if needed

Hardy: These pets will attack with physical types of attacks

Caster: These pets will attack with magic and elemental

Hybird: Some pets have properities of two of the groups above (ask permission for this)

Here is how you make your character sheet for your pet (you may only have one) :

Name:

Species:

Class: (one of the four groups above)

Element:

Now for the classes

Classes like in any RPG determines your skill sets but for now there are only six which are

Warrior: They are melee characters using specializing in close range attacks

Rouges: They are range attackers but decent in close range fighting they also good at sneaking around

Mage: They use magic to their advance but don’t do much of close range fighting but they may have a little bit of healing magic

Healers: They mostly use healing magic they can even bring back someone even though they are on the edge of death

Dragonslayers: They are a hybrid of two or more classes that are listed above, their weapons are made with special metals that are poisonous to dragons, and they wear dragon bones and scales for their armors. They are hunting don’t the dragon believing that dragons are evil

Dracomancer: Dracomancer are powerful mages who wish to become more like dragon, they master in dragon magics and because of this they are transform into half dragon half human creatures called a drake (a dragon without wing that can stand on two feet) But unlike the Cave drakes (drakes that aren’t dracomancers and stand on four feet) they still have their human mind but they are more wiser and powerful then any mage. But they only seek peace and because of their power and intelligence Cave Drakes starts a war against them

Dragonlords: Dragonlords are hybrids of nearly all the classes (expect for Dragonslayers) speacilizing in little of every art of combat with elemental magics, dragon magic, range attacks, close range attacks, and the ability to heal themselves. Dragonlords are a rarity to find that aren’t in the Dragonlord order. Only a few becomes a dragonlord outside of the order. That’s if they befriend a dragon or find a dragon egg. Dragonlords and their dragons have a close bond with them so close it as they were the same being. Dragonlords and Dragonslayers have been at high tension relationships over the past years. But more recent event is shows that there will a great war between them.

Ok now for the Character sheet for your character!! (GOD THIS IS LIKE A 100 PAGE REPORT!!! DX)

Name:

Class: (Warrior, rouge, Mage,Healer, Dracomancer, Dragonslayer, Dragonlord, ect. (I will be adding more classes as we go along so if you want to switch classes in middle of the RP then please ask me))

Description: (what they look like but this is optional you don’t have to do if you don’t want to)

Backstory: (what is their history again this is optional you don’t have to put this if you don’t want to)

Ok! NOW THAT’S DONE!! We can move to the plot

Civil War threatens to break out in the city of Redblade. Between the Dragonlords and the Dragonslayers, as their rage grows so do the darkness threatens to consume the world. If the Dragonlords and the Dragonslayers don’t come to terms then the whole world will be lost. Join and help to fend off the darkness and end the hatred between the Dragonlords and the Dragonslayers.

Yeah I was kinda lazy with this but what you expect! My grandma is kicking me off so I could make anything really solid most of the plot will devlop over the course of the RP. I will make my character sheet tomorrow so

Love me or Hate me this is Sky the Primal Dragon signing off smilie
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#2 Posted: 12:22:09 03/02/2013
Name: Malina Ray

Class: dragonlord? if not then warrior

Description: [User Posted Image] this does not belong to me

Backstory: she was born an orphan, living with all sorts of creatures. she started her life with a dragon that took care of her, until she was 10 when she went out to explore the world. she stopped by wolf packs, other dragons, mountain cats etc. finally she was adopted by a family when she was 12, but escaped, saying that they were cruel. she escaped with the help of her dragon.

Weapon: two large swords

Type: elemental

Element: fire

Effect: the fire will not burn out on the opponent (unless with elements or she turns it off) and continue to damage

Name: saikou

Species: dragon

Class: caster

Element: ice

will there be a limit for dragon lords? becuase it is not mentioned
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:17:26 03/02/2013 by Stealthelfrocks
#3 Posted: 19:12:04 03/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Occ: No not really but I do pefer so people to try the other classes its not like you're stuck with the same class you can switch in between classes any time all you do is to let me know (the reason why you can switch classes is because I'm planning to add other classes later on)

Occ: Oh btw Nice picture smilie btw Isn't that sword a rapier? (I'm a huge fan of swords I try to learn all the names of every type of sword smilie; )

Name: Jason

Class: Dragonlord

Description: Brown hair, sky blue eyes, usual wears sky blue dragonlord armor (without the helm) but occansionly he wears flaming red robes.

Backstory: Jason was a son of a blacksmith who secretly train in magic. When he's village was destory by a dragon called Bloodtounge Jason vow to avenge everyone that Bloodtounge kill. But during his adventures he discover an dragon egg and soon he became a Dragonlord. He is skill with a sword and magic.

Weapon: Sword

Type: Special

Effect: It sends out a elemental fire damage and increases magical abilities

Name: Sky

Species: Dragon

Class: Hybrid

Element: Chaos
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:26:35 04/02/2013 by Sky the Dragon
#4 Posted: 22:22:01 03/02/2013
Ooc: I know I'm not gm but accepted! And I have no idea. Also what is the element limit? For both human and pet, and weapon too I guess.
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#5 Posted: 04:26:00 04/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Occ: Oops smilie; Sorry I got carry away and thought I was making another character sheet for my dragon character from my FF
---
#6 Posted: 07:28:13 04/02/2013
ooc: so the element limit is one. got it
---
#7 Posted: 21:23:19 04/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Occ: Yeah smilie; again sorry I got a little carry away
---
#8 Posted: 07:27:23 06/02/2013
ooc: is anyone going to join this
---
#9 Posted: 23:50:15 14/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Occ: I hope so...
---
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#10 Posted: 23:56:59 14/02/2013
Ooc: I'll join later. How many characters can we have?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:02:09 15/02/2013 by weebbby
#11 Posted: 06:42:08 26/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Occ: There isn't really a limit to how many characters you can have but for right now since this just starting and everything (pulse the character sheet is to freaking long to make DX) I recommend one or two characters
---
#12 Posted: 08:04:42 26/02/2013
ooc: i still dont understand why no one will join this
---
#13 Posted: 21:17:56 26/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Occ: yeah
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me