Page 1 of 1
Italy and Norway?? [CLOSED]
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#1 Posted: 22:03:29 29/07/2008 | Topic Creator
i wonder.. are they going to sell DoTD in Italy or Norway?? my dad PROMISED me that he will by it for me and give it to me on crismas... but i dunno if he is going to find it. they hawe been selled ANB and TEN in both lands, but i have doubht abut DoTD. do you thin they are going to sell it there??
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
Last edited at 22:04:12 29/07/2008 by LyraDragon
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13966
#2 Posted: 22:20:56 29/07/2008
Does this press release help? It mentions something about local versions for Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Last edited at 22:22:09 29/07/2008 by dark52
dark_fury912 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3836
#3 Posted: 23:10:00 29/07/2008
I went on that press release thing as your link and it was a different language i couldn't understand it
---
Catchphrase~
DragonAir Green Sparx Gems: 188
#4 Posted: 23:24:01 29/07/2008
It is writen in swedish and it says that it is gonna be swedish voisessmilie
I am an Norwegian but Swedish is a little similar smilie
---
"Dragons exist. They will eternally live in humans faith"
V V V
Pleas visit my site!!!
dark_fury912 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3836
#5 Posted: 23:33:00 29/07/2008
uh ok
---
Catchphrase~
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#6 Posted: 11:52:02 30/07/2008 | Topic Creator
it says that is gunna be relised in the store under autun 2008. but i think that's just in sweden. they dident say anything abut norway smilie
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#7 Posted: 11:54:54 30/07/2008
Quote: LyraDragon
i wonder.. are they going to sell DoTD in Italy or Norway?? my dad PROMISED me that he will by it for me and give it to me on crismas... but i dunno if he is going to find it. they hawe been selled ANB and TEN in both lands, but i have doubht abut DoTD. do you thin they are going to sell it there??


I would imagine they would sell in Italy and Norway.

More money
Spyrogon Emerald Sparx Gems: 4280
#8 Posted: 14:39:24 30/07/2008
Local version for Finland? If they badly dub the game, they're dead.

P.S. Yes, I am Finnish. I thought everyone knew that already.

FAKE EDIT: By translating the article to English using Google Translate, I got this:

'The Nordic version of the game will be included on the same disc as the English-language edition, so that whoever plays can choose languages as required.'

So, it's not that bad then.
---
I have such an uncreative username.
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#9 Posted: 18:01:53 30/07/2008
Quote: Spyrogon
Local version for Finland? If they badly dub the game, they're dead.

P.S. Yes, I am Finnish. I thought everyone knew that already.

FAKE EDIT: By translating the article to English using Google Translate, I got this:

'The Nordic version of the game will be included on the same disc as the English-language edition, so that whoever plays can choose languages as required.'

So, it's not that bad then.


k
---
tumblr
not yr babe
Crush Gold Sparx Gems: 2812
#10 Posted: 18:09:13 30/07/2008
I heard that it also comes on danish, my country.
---
You can lie... *Smirks* But your bladder can't. Ha ha ha!
Quote: dark52
Dagnabbit.
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#11 Posted: 18:12:50 30/07/2008
Quote: Crush
I heard that it also comes on danish, my country.


im in the USA
---
tumblr
not yr babe
Cynder28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2731
#12 Posted: 18:18:34 30/07/2008
Quote: Coocie2
Quote: Crush
I heard that it also comes on danish, my country.


im in the USA


It won't come in my country smilie .Even TEN didn't come only ANB smilie .
---
A wise man once said, "That's a pretty dumb thing to ask a magical girl."
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#13 Posted: 18:54:32 30/07/2008
Quote: Cynder28
Quote: Coocie2
Quote: Crush
I heard that it also comes on danish, my country.


im in the USA


It won't come in my country smilie .Even TEN didn't come only ANB smilie .


maybe you can get it on ebay??
---
tumblr
not yr babe
Cynder28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2731
#14 Posted: 18:55:35 30/07/2008
Quote: Coocie2
Quote: Cynder28
Quote: Coocie2
Quote: Crush
I heard that it also comes on danish, my country.


im in the USA


It won't come in my country smilie .Even TEN didn't come only ANB smilie .


maybe you can get it on ebay??

Yup I am gonna buy it from eBay smilie
---
A wise man once said, "That's a pretty dumb thing to ask a magical girl."
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#15 Posted: 21:56:44 31/07/2008 | Topic Creator
my dad or mom would never let me by on ebay. argh!
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me