Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Origin of Three Dragons (Oneshot)
Page 1 of 1
Origin of Three Dragons (Oneshot) [CLOSED]
Spyrogirl15 Blue Sparx Gems: 794
#1 Posted: 17:53:35 31/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Just a quick little oneshot I came up with to get me writing fanfics again.

It's about all the generations of Spyro (Classic, TLoS, and Skylanders) and my idea as to why there are three.

Note: Oneshots are just a single chapter, not multiple and the mods can move this if it doesn't belong in this forum.

Enjoy smilie

-----

In a world far beyond dimensions a great war ensues, a war between humans and the mighty beasts known as dragons.

The dragons fought for freedom and the humans fought for power.

Dragons both old and young had been whiped out, bodies motionless on the ground in blood alongside their kin.

In mountains far off in the distance from the battlefield a single dragoness hid in refuge.

Her scales were a deep purple, yellow horns contrasting with her body which, was covered in scars that still bled.

She had been walking, no, running for weeks away from the clashing sides, from the bloodshed. A basket was her only cargo.

She stopped for a moment to catch her breath, her persuiters, they wouldn't be too far behind; to them her kind was too valuable and strong to let roam free.

She was right, in the distance yells could be heard, yells from the humans that wanted her and what the basket held underneath.

With no hesitation she took off again, she could see it before her. It was so close, yet also so far.

She'd left the humans behind her by this point, she'd arrived at her destination.

But there wasn't time to celebrate, she wasn't too far ahead of them, she needed to act fast before they caught up to her..

Entering the gapping entrance of the strange cave before her did she weave her way through the laybrinth inside, folowing the instructions given to her with her mate's dying breath.

She didn't know how long it'd been since she'd entered but there it was before her, a large, circular, room with peculiar arches lining the walls.

The dragoness collapsed before three of the arches panting in exhaustion and releif.

She brushed away the soft cloth that covered the basket she'd carried all this way to reveal three purple eggs underneath.

The humans would certainly want her children for their selfish needs, this is why they'd chased her all this way.

"The Cave of Realms" The dragoness began, "These arches are said to be portals to distant lands and only us dragons can activate them." She looked at her eggs, "and this my children, is where we will part."

The dragoness touched the three arches before her one-by-one, she did not know where they would lead but she'd been told to use them and send one egg through each one.

Suddenly, she heard many footsteps, followed by a shout "There she is! Kill her and take the eggs!"

They'd found her, the humans had managed to find their way through the laybrinth.

She turned around to face them, wings outspread and ready to fight. The portals hadn't opened up yet, she had to protect her eggs until then.

Fire and ice covered the torn up ground, and electricity iluminated the dark room with light. The dragoness was panting, her blood staining the stone below her as it poored from the deep gashes left on her body.

A hum came from the archways behind her as they were filled with pulsing blue and black portals.

The humans stoped, confused at the sight; this gave the dragoness the advantage.

"You will never get my children, no mater how hard you try you will not find them!" she roared in anger.

As soon as she pushed her eggs into the portals something peirced her heart, a sharp spear used by the leader of the humans had gone through her chest.

She fell to the ground where she saw the portals close, protecting her eggs.

"Good luck my...children..." she said before she fell limp, life taken by death.

The dragoness' eggs landed in different realms, the first one, in a realm full of color and dragons of all kinds, the second, on the mossy ground before a temple where four dragons brought it inside, and the third, in a realm of many islands that floated in the sky through some sort of magic.

The dragons within these three eggs would be born with similar futures and, though separated in different realms, would be given the same name...

The name Spyro.

-----
Hope you enjoyed that, I've been wanting to write it for awhile now smilie
---
Even in the darkest of times, there is hope. ~Ignitus TLoS: Dawn of The Dragon
Skylanders: the next generation- Chapter 12 is up
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:52:06 01/02/2013 by Spyrogirl15
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#2 Posted: 09:36:33 12/02/2013
Wow, Awesome! I have been in this section for quite a long time. It's good to see not everything is Skylanders based stories by younger members.
---
Why am I back
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me