Page 1 of 1
what will happen to cynder in DOTD [CLOSED]
spyrorockforeva Green Sparx Gems: 391
#1 Posted: 12:51:03 29/07/2008 | Topic Creator
i am just wondering what will happen to cynder in the new game because recalling in TEN the chronicler said to spyro that "when the dark master returns she will consede, no one can resist the temptation.... not even te strongest among us."

so dose that mean during the game cynder will turn evil again but ten again there is the co-op play and if you and your friend are playing two player your friend picks spyro and you pick cynder hen during the game cynder turns evil that means you can't play her then they won't just stop you from playing and make it a on e player with only spyro.

it just confuses me because the cronicler is never lies nor is wrong because of the books of time .

it is just that i am curiouse about this and must know and if any of you know what will happen or what they might do then feel free to tell!
---
spyro rocks foreva
spread the word to the world
Spyro Technics Yellow Sparx Gems: 1899
#2 Posted: 12:56:00 29/07/2008
I was wondering about this. It has been confirmed that Malefor/The Dark Master has returned. The Chronicler said that it had been written....Though I don't trust him much because he has a secret passageway to the Well of Souls in his living room. O.o

I think she may have little "Spells". I hope so anyway. I liked her better when she was evil. smilie
darklegend Green Sparx Gems: 455
#3 Posted: 12:59:49 29/07/2008
yeah but if she turnes evil u need to get here back to her self so just w8 and see what happened
---
spyro your a very special creature with special abilities u can do whatever u like
cynder queen of darkness u take care of spyro
#4 Posted: 13:16:56 29/07/2008 | Topic Creator
yey i just wonder because cynder and spyro fight side to side but i am thinking maybe it will happen because in the interview with eilija wood he says "cynder i know what i need to do just get out of here" so why dose spyro whant jer to go but i think he wants to protect er from becoming evil again.

spyro rocks foreva and don't you forget it
(spread the word to the world)
---
spyro rocks foreva
spyro_madgirl Blue Sparx Gems: 594
#5 Posted: 13:19:54 29/07/2008
I reckon it would be pretty cool if Malefor turned her evil again. =] Then you saved her... or something.
#6 Posted: 13:27:49 29/07/2008 | Topic Creator
yey that would be cool
---
spyro rocks foreva
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#7 Posted: 14:04:02 29/07/2008
I think Spyro may already have all his elements; we saw that in the demo. Which means that we would only have to learn Cynder's abilities. I think that would suck though, I love learning Spyro's elements.smiliesmilie
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
#8 Posted: 14:09:19 29/07/2008 | Topic Creator
yey that would i think to make the story interesting they have to bring evil cynder back oh it would be cool doing two player and person playing spyro fights the person who playes cynder but that would mess up the story if cynder wins so they should no matter what make the cutscean spyro wins even if cynder wins properly lol

Don't ask how i came up with that lol
---
spyro rocks foreva
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#9 Posted: 14:11:19 29/07/2008
I read somewhere that Cynder will die in this game but it might be a rumor so idk

smilie CYNDER!
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#10 Posted: 14:48:16 29/07/2008 | Topic Creator
no cynder can't die smilie
---
spyro rocks foreva
#11 Posted: 14:49:44 29/07/2008
Quote: spyrorockforeva
no cynder can't die smilie

it might be a rumor so it might not be true
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#12 Posted: 15:34:23 29/07/2008 | Topic Creator
oh thats good cynder has to stay alive
---
spyro rocks foreva
#13 Posted: 16:10:11 29/07/2008
maybe she gonna get a life with spyro or she leaves or she gets evil again and have kids with malefor xD anyway she wont be back after this game
---
spyro your a very special creature with special abilities u can do whatever u like
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#14 Posted: 16:15:05 29/07/2008
I hope she will be back after this game.....
---
Back from hibernation.
#15 Posted: 16:21:39 29/07/2008 | Topic Creator
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no ! they can't get rid of cynder do you know that em emmmm ( who produces spyro now) well anyway they are being evil how can they get rid of the amazing new improved storyline, now i am a great fan of classic spyro and all and will always love it just like i say spyro rocks foreva but the new story line makes the old story line look rubbish if you are not sure weather to agree or disagree look at the trailer for old spyro games and then look at the stuff for dotd but anyway it dosn't matter if you agree or not it is my opinion nd sometimes i take things too far it just cynder is the best!
---
spyro rocks foreva
#16 Posted: 16:22:18 29/07/2008
how can she come back wen this is spyro last game ever :S
sry but everything comes to its end same for spyro
---
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#17 Posted: 16:32:15 29/07/2008
Quote: spyro_madgirl
I reckon it would be pretty cool if Malefor turned her evil again. =] Then you saved her... or something.

I think Cynder may very well be corrupted again because in the Elijah interview Cynder wasn't with him sometimes. Also I would rather have it so you could play as evil Cynder if she did turn dark again!8D That would be really fun! Even though it is a neat idea Spyro has already saved Cynder multiply times. I think Cynder should save her self.smilie Over come the darkness within her and overun the DM!
AntauriWolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1248
#18 Posted: 17:11:23 29/07/2008
I think she may feel a little tempted when they face Malefor, but Spyro will somehow let her overcome that feeling or something.
Heh, I'm just going to wait. Nobody say anything that will make sense! You might be saying a spoiler and not even know it. xD
I can't wait to see what happens during the battle of Malefor though...
#19 Posted: 20:22:58 29/07/2008 | Topic Creator
ok i will say something totaly random then it won't happen! lol
ok here i go ...

right since spyro gives cynder so much attention because she was getting used by the dark master and he didn't want that to happen again but then hunter comes and spyro becomes great friends with hunter.

now this is when cynder get jelouse because she is not the center of attention anymore now she gets so angry see kinda taps into her dark side and kills hunter, now spyro is annoyed with cynder cause she killed hunter and she wasn't fully controld by the dark master just her anger overwellming her ( sorry spelling )
now spyro won't talk to her and just ignors her and cynder runs away, this is when sparks says something funny and spyro ignors him because this is a sad time.

now cynder is alone and so angry the dark master has more control over her now and she has become evil cynder, she gose to the dark master( right it is just quicker to say malefor i will say that for now on) and helps him get rid of what they call the pefetic race of dragons now spyro comes to stop them but even though spyro is annoyed with cynder he still has his deep feeling for his old friend and malefor can sence that so he attacks cynder knowing she can't attack back and then cynder dies and an afull pain of not 1 but now 2 losses accurs to spyro.

wait delet that i not want cynder to die even if it is a stupid story. so malefor attaces cynder but she still alive just very weak and falls into the ocean were she is saved by that turtal that saved spyro, now spyro dosn't know that and now is very weak but the thought of his friend and can't fight expesully out numberd by all the apes but then cynder is not under malefor's controll so she helps spyro by killing the apes knowing she can't touch malefor now they defeat malefor and cynder apoligises and they are all so happy except sparks who still is scared of cynder but then du du duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
---
spyro rocks foreva
#20 Posted: 20:28:02 29/07/2008 | Topic Creator
oh thanks people who read that

i forgot to add-

it would be funny in a sad way if that was true, it would be funny cause i was right but be sad because i just spoiled the story!!!!!!!!

oh by the way i put du du duuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!! cause i could not thibk of anything else and i whanted a interesting ending ( if that counts as interesting )

wow i write alot i could right a interestion story on the things that pop into my mind about dotd lol
i guess there is no spoilesr in there! lol
---
spyro rocks foreva
Miles Tails Gold Sparx Gems: 2059
#21 Posted: 02:35:14 30/07/2008
I think she mightsmilie DIE!smilie
---
We are all chosen for greatness.....but, not all of us accept this greatness....
Pokemon Black and White...is comming....
#22 Posted: 03:19:33 30/07/2008
oh thanks people who read that

i forgot to add-

it would be funny in a sad way if that was true, it would be funny cause i was right but be sad because i just spoiled the story!!!!!!!!

oh by the way i put du du duuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!! cause i could not thibk of anything else and i whanted a interesting ending ( if that counts as interesting )

wow i write alot i could right a interestion story on the things that pop into my mind about dotd lol
i guess there is no spoilesr in there! lol

i did read the whole thing and it was a realy cool story they should use something like that in the game
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#23 Posted: 08:40:25 30/07/2008 | Topic Creator
thanks lol but i could understand enyone not reading all of it, it was way too long lol
---
spyro rocks foreva
#24 Posted: 14:48:02 30/07/2008
thanks lol but i could understand enyone not reading all of it, it was way too long lol

i like to read long things
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#25 Posted: 14:51:38 30/07/2008 | Topic Creator
oh cool
---
spyro rocks foreva
#26 Posted: 14:53:24 30/07/2008
oh cool

smilie
anyway back to the topic, cynder might die
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#27 Posted: 15:01:27 30/07/2008 | Topic Creator
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

sorry i don't like sad endings it makes me cry, so cynder must live,
i think that the story must end happy, like cynder turns evil then cynder overcomes it or something like that
---
spyro rocks foreva
#28 Posted: 15:42:10 30/07/2008
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

sorry i don't like sad endings it makes me cry, so cynder must live,
i think that the story must end happy, like cynder turns evil then cynder overcomes it or something like that

that would be pretty cool if it was like but with cynder! smilie
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#29 Posted: 20:50:00 30/07/2008 | Topic Creator
i must kow has the chronicler been wrong about what he has said to spyro because if he has atleast been wrong once then cynder might not become evil and maybe live
---
spyro rocks foreva
#30 Posted: 20:52:39 30/07/2008
i must kow has the chronicler been wrong about what he has said to spyro because if he has atleast been wrong once then cynder might not become evil and maybe live

she probably will be evil cause someone said(i forgot who)in TEN "when the dm rises cynder will concede, no one can resist the temptation" and that means she will turn evil, maybe idk? just a thought
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#31 Posted: 22:08:53 30/07/2008 | Topic Creator
ok then maybe she will be evil but she must must must must not die that would be horribly don't ya agree
---
spyro rocks foreva
spyro luver Blue Sparx Gems: 557
#32 Posted: 00:48:05 31/07/2008
it would be cool if she turned evil again and you could play her as evil cynder
---
Please Help My Dragons Hatch
Please dont let my dragons die!!
#33 Posted: 01:15:50 31/07/2008
ok then maybe she will be evil but she must must must must not die that would be horribly don't ya agree

it willl be sad is cynder dies smilie
---
tumblr
not yr babe
Cuzzberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2081
#34 Posted: 02:57:31 31/07/2008
I think either Ignitus or Cynder will die sadly:-(. I don't want them to, but i think one of them will:'(.
---
Wow... It's been awhile!smilie
#35 Posted: 03:12:00 31/07/2008
Quote: Cuzzberry
I think either Ignitus or Cynder will die sadly:-(. I don't want them to, but i think one of them will:'(.

yea i have a feeling hat will happen too
---
tumblr
not yr babe
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#36 Posted: 07:05:59 31/07/2008
^ same here. I have a bad feeling tha Ignitus would die. smilie

I think Cynder comes evil again but Spyro will save her. Then you can be Cynder again.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#37 Posted: 08:32:15 31/07/2008
I think Ignitus will, but saving Spyro.
---
Back from hibernation.
black dragon Ripto Gems: 2470
#38 Posted: 10:02:23 31/07/2008
i was hoping that one of cynders furrys could make her large agin
#39 Posted: 10:14:14 31/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cynder_543
^ same here. I have a bad feeling tha Ignitus would die. smilie

I think Cynder comes evil again but Spyro will save her. Then you can be Cynder again.

yeah that would probaly happen.
---
spyro rocks foreva
#40 Posted: 10:16:53 31/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Night Owl

omg that would be a really sad cutscean omg i would probaly cry

that could happen
---
spyro rocks foreva
Last edited at 10:17:34 31/07/2008 by spyrorockforeva
#41 Posted: 15:26:07 31/07/2008
Quote: Night Owl

omg that would be a really sad cutscean omg i would probaly cry

that could happen

i would die i love ignitus and the same thing will happen in harry potter gary oldman(gm) was serious black and died trying to save harry the same thing might happen! NOOOOOO! DONT DIE!
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#42 Posted: 23:58:09 31/07/2008 | Topic Creator
i know that was very sad

the saddest deaths are the ones when people die to save others lives but i feel more sorry for the people who get saved because they have to watch there friend die and they have a guilty contunce. like spyro because he was a purple dragon gaul smashed all eggs and he survived because he was purple so thats why ignitus saved him but still i thought through the game they would atleast mention spyro feeling bad for all the dragons killed because of him but i don't know maybe it is just me.

but anyway ignitus can't die, nooo, live ignitus live.
---
spyro rocks foreva
Aang Green Sparx Gems: 370
#43 Posted: 01:18:30 01/08/2008
Quote: AntauriWolf
I think she may feel a little tempted when they face Malefor, but Spyro will somehow let her overcome that feeling or something.
Heh, I'm just going to wait. Nobody say anything that will make sense! You might be saying a spoiler and not even know it. xD

I'd fall over if that happened smilie.
---
You kicked who in the what now?
#44 Posted: 15:42:15 03/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Aang
Quote: AntauriWolf

I'd fall over if that happened smilie.

hehe lol
---
spyro rocks foreva
dragonlover11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1679
#45 Posted: 18:10:46 03/08/2008
well they said that you can neat the game being spyro or cynder so i doubt that she will turn evil
---
"What is a man but the sum of his memories? We are the stories we live! The tales we tell ourselves!"
#46 Posted: 19:18:12 03/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: dragonlover11
well they said that you can beat the game being spyro or cynder so i doubt that she will turn evil

oh i fixed it when ya said "you can neat the game"
wait unless ya ment to say that wait that would make no sence.

well anyway yeah i thought that but the books of time said that cynder would turn evil so it must mean the chroicler lied !!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( or he just got it wrong)
---
spyro rocks foreva
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me