darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon > Learning the Elements and Obsevations I've Made About TLOS
Page 1 of 1
Learning the Elements and Obsevations I've Made About TLOS [CLOSED]
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#1 Posted: 01:45:10 29/07/2008 | Topic Creator
For one thing we saw in the demo that Spyro retained his elements after the Time Fury and battle with Gaul. Was that just for the sake of the demo, so the gamer could get a better idea of the gameplay, or is that how it really is in the game? If so, how will we learn Cynder's abilities? Will she learn from mentors like Spyro did in ANB? Or will she be in a dream like Spyro in TEN? My previous theory about her hearing the DM in her head may prove true...

Also, has anyone else realized that in the past two games Spyro could only use his Purple Fury after he was exposed to the dark powers of his adversary? In ANB, Spyro didn't use the fury until after Cynder used her fire fury. In TEN, when he fell into the Well of Souls, he was exposed to a high concentration of evil, and as a result he became Dark Spyro.
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
Terrador Green Sparx Gems: 181
#2 Posted: 02:01:52 29/07/2008
You make some good points. As far as Cynder, I believe that her powers were already known. As her evil form, Shadow Fire was a gift to her, but no longer exist due to her shrinking smilie

And true that Spyro had only used his 'purple' fury after he was exposed to darkness...maybe somehow he awakened for awhile? So many questions...I WANT THEM ANSWERED smilie
---
smilie Now is the time to face you're fear. *spider appears* AHH GET IT AWAY!!!smilie Eh?
smilie And thats why I knocked you out smilie
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#3 Posted: 03:54:56 29/07/2008
yesh mee too! smilie PLEASE PPL ANSWER MEE! smilie smilie smilie smilie!
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#4 Posted: 14:01:56 29/07/2008 | Topic Creator
I hope we have to learn both dragon's elements. It would make the game longer and more challenging I think.
---
#5 Posted: 14:17:46 29/07/2008
Quote: Spyro LUVA
I hope we have to learn both dragon's elements. It would make the game longer and more challenging I think.

It could, but i didnt like learning Spyro's elements in TEN. It could be fun to learn cynder's elements though. smilie
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#6 Posted: 20:22:28 29/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Since Mark Hammil is in this game, do you think there will be any Star Wars rip offs? For example, could there be a Yoda-like character who teaches Spyro and Cynder, or that Hunter may be like Yoda? Many people are saying that the DM could be Spyro's father, and that Ignitus who is like a father will die.
---
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#7 Posted: 20:46:32 29/07/2008
ohh yaeh right spyro LUVA
Malefor-spyro i am your father
spyro- NOOO!!!
Malefor-join me and together we will rule this world as father and son!
LOL!!
spyrorockforeva Green Sparx Gems: 391
#8 Posted: 20:54:00 29/07/2008
but why would malefor ask gaul to kill him then ?

sorry courious question, plz don't laugh at my question i have a wierd reason someone will laugh and i don't know why
---
spyro rocks foreva
spread the word to the world
Miles Tails Gold Sparx Gems: 2059
#9 Posted: 00:10:13 30/07/2008
Quote: spyrorockforeva
but why would malefor ask gaul to kill him then ?

sorry courious question, plz don't laugh at my question i have a wierd reason someone will laugh and i don't know why

Maybe because Gaul didnt know!?
---
We are all chosen for greatness.....but, not all of us accept this greatness....
Pokemon Black and White...is comming....
Aang Green Sparx Gems: 370
#10 Posted: 00:41:12 30/07/2008
Sierra mentioned Malefor not being too happy with the 'greedy' Apes. Perhaps that meant that Gaul was putting his own desires before his master's, including trying to kill Spyro...or getting Cynder to do it for him.
But I think the DM would've wanted Spyro dead eventually anyway. He gave the order for the Raid, to destroy Spyro's egg before it could hatch. Why would he change his mind because Spyro survived?
---
You kicked who in the what now?
#11 Posted: 03:21:34 30/07/2008
Quote: Aang
Sierra mentioned Malefor not being too happy with the 'greedy' Apes. Perhaps that meant that Gaul was putting his own desires before his master's, including trying to kill Spyro...or getting Cynder to do it for him.
But I think the DM would've wanted Spyro dead eventually anyway. He gave the order for the Raid, to destroy Spyro's egg before it could hatch. Why would he change his mind because Spyro survived?

idk?
---
tumblr
not yr babe
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me