Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > [closed until further notice] Fluch des Blutes
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
[closed until further notice] Fluch des Blutes [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#51 Posted: 04:05:58 15/05/2013
ooc: May I join? Oh can there be wearwolves or no?
---
SC
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#52 Posted: 06:23:08 15/05/2013 | Topic Creator

SandmanOfTexas: Accepted!
Angel220200: Accepted!
Spyroconvexity: Yes, there can be werewolves, however, they are turned to fight on the vampires side, as they are mutated from leftover genetics and stolen from bloodlines in which had werewolf bloods. Werewolves, however, were mostly killed by the vampires a long time ago. There is not much remembered when it comes to the lore of werewolves. Of course, you character may have escaped the labs - and probably won't remember much of it - somehow, or may be on the same side as the vampires. Just, you may want to wait until I have some things finalized if you are interested, and you're free to PM me suggestions or ideas about how werewolves would be in the RP if you'd like.

UPDATES

This...unexpected lull is unfortunate indeed, of course, and I apologize...since it is really mostly my fault. When I have time to create the site, I will indeed make it worth the wait. It will not be much at first, but I may slowly create it larger and larger, and see if it works. It will be semi-private, invite-only. All those who are already accepted and have not otherwise left will be definitely be welcomed. I'll PM those specific users the link to the site when I have a bit of it up.

We will also be electing "Managers" on our own accord, which are basically a combination of moderators and admins...not as powerful as admins, but with a few special powers that ordinary ones may not. This may change in the future.

Once I dive into progress, I will be posting pictures and such of what I will be doing with our site, and some plans for the future.

The RP will take off where we last were in this RP, and will be hosted on its own thread but the style will be altered a little. No major changes, the few major changes will likely be more gradual and won't change the way the RP works.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:24:43 15/05/2013 by Wild
darkfurydragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3312
#53 Posted: 23:49:17 08/06/2013
OOC: Only bumping this to keep it from auto closing.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12141
#54 Posted: 12:56:39 11/07/2013
OOC: bump e.e
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me