Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > What Do You Want in the Spyro Fandom?
Page 1 of 1
What Do You Want in the Spyro Fandom? [CLOSED]
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#1 Posted: 06:47:45 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Hello there Spyro fandom! Well, there is so much I can say about this, really. The Spyro fandom has been a home to me for so long, and Spyro has even been the first thing I became a fan of. The Spyro fandom needs more in my opinion, so I want to make as many contributions as I can. And I'd really like to see some suggestions on what I can do. Well, I have a YouTube channel, I'm planning some craft videos there, I have 2 planned so far- one being "How to Make a Spyro Orb" - where I step by step show how fans can create an orb that looks like the ones right from Spyro 2, I mean the one I made looks just like one! And the other is s "How to Make a Spyro Ceiling Flier"- I have the Spyro flying Wendy's toy, and I make the string tie around his tail, and I connected that string to my ceiling to make it look like he is flying. I wrapped another string around his head and connected that string to my desk, so the results make him look like he is flying in the air! I also have this Weekly Spyro Training Grounds Project I may start- where I come up with a Spyro related topic for the fans to draw for that week to improve artistic skills. smilie I have some more ideas, but these are the ideas I am basically sure I will be doing. Please answer, I really want to do so much with this! Thank you! smilie
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:56:03 06/02/2013 by Kariana
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#2 Posted: 11:33:29 27/01/2013
I'm not really that enthusiastic when it comes to fandom.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#3 Posted: 19:05:46 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Sorry about that for you then. But I'm really wanting other fans to respond so I can satisfy the fandom as much as possible.
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
Crivtox Red Sparx Gems: 93
#4 Posted: 20:35:52 27/01/2013
You can make a Spyro orb? That's quite impressive, and if you can make a tutorial of how to make one yourself it would be great! Personally I would have LOVED to have something like that as a kid, and even now I'm still enough of a fan to do something like that. About the ceiling flyer, I'm not so sure, mostly because I don't have any Spyro-related toys or figures. But hey, I'd like to see what other ideas you have in mind.
The only thing is, I think this would fit better in Fandom...

Edit: So... what happened to this?
---
"You can't just write a sentence between air quotes and expect everyone to believe that a famous person said it." - Isaac Newton.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:17:23 05/02/2013 by Crivtox
#5 Posted: 21:28:16 07/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Crivtox
You can make a Spyro orb? That's quite impressive, and if you can make a tutorial of how to make one yourself it would be great! Personally I would have LOVED to have something like that as a kid, and even now I'm still enough of a fan to do something like that. About the ceiling flyer, I'm not so sure, mostly because I don't have any Spyro-related toys or figures. But hey, I'd like to see what other ideas you have in mind.
The only thing is, I think this would fit better in Fandom...

Edit: So... what happened to this?

I'll still be doing this project, maybe I'll start it next week, would you still be willing to work on it too? smilie
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
#6 Posted: 02:08:04 11/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
The orb sounds awesome, i'd love to see one!

I dunno what I could do to help but..
I've always wanted to make a Spyro hat.
Like a purple beanie with Spyro horns on the top smilie

Oh yeah, Iv'e seen people make those. smilie
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#7 Posted: 06:20:36 21/06/2013
More Spyro than Spyro can handle... Spyro...
---
Well that just happened...
LocoGuy107 Ripto Gems: 390
#8 Posted: 18:11:48 11/06/2014
I want this to actually focus more on fans trying to come with a way to make a Spyro game that has Skylanders elements.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me