Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders creepypasta? [CLOSED]
sponge56 Green Sparx Gems: 240
#1 Posted: 02:28:30 25/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Does anyone know any skylanders creepypasta? smilie
---
twists of fury smilie
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#2 Posted: 09:03:14 27/01/2013
No, but I'd love to read one!
Due to their increasing popularity, I bet they'd have a few, or at least one.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
sponge56 Green Sparx Gems: 240
#3 Posted: 23:47:23 28/01/2013 | Topic Creator
yeah i only found 1 thats it, its preety cool
---
twists of fury smilie
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#4 Posted: 21:32:21 09/04/2013
whats a creepypasta? It sounds stupid.
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#5 Posted: 22:52:24 09/04/2013
^ They're creepy stories people make up to scare others... Most, if not all, are fictional, however. Slenderman and Jeff the Killer, if you've heard of them, are from Creepypastas.

I wouldn't judge them. Most are pretty cool.
---
but i love it all smooth
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#6 Posted: 01:41:02 10/04/2013
There are mostly just classic Spyro Creepypastas in the fandom.
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
nitendofan92 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4572
#7 Posted: 18:31:50 23/05/2013
Quote: LevanJess
^ They're creepy stories people make up to scare others... Most, if not all, are fictional, however. Slenderman and Jeff the Killer, if you've heard of them, are from Creepypastas.

I wouldn't judge them. Most are pretty cool.

Most of the one I read are barely scary smilie
It exist in many form:
The video game one: Based on video game story that break the four wall, one of the most well know
the short story: Short creepypsta that have a surprising end
the not so short story: Longer, sometime they have more than one page, those have the most developped story
---
THE END IS NEAR
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#8 Posted: 22:25:08 23/05/2013
Most, if not all, of the ones I read didn't scare me either. It's kinda hard for a story or video or picture to scare me. I just like reading them in my spare time because a lot I've read are at least pretty interesting, personally.
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:25:46 23/05/2013 by LevanJess
Chill795 Blue Sparx Gems: 512
#9 Posted: 16:20:30 24/05/2013
like herobrine in minecraft basicly(sorry for my spelling im 9) a scary hoax
---
This account is no longer being used please talk to me through my new account; Thepokeman
~88~
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#10 Posted: 21:24:30 24/05/2013
Only this one.
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Cursed_Whirlwind
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#11 Posted: 00:20:08 25/05/2013
"One Christmas, when I was ten years old, I asked my mom to get me a rare Skylanders figure. I heard rumors on darkSpyro.net from this user called 'Big Green' that there was a new Skylander coming out like no other. So on Christmas morning, I unwrapped the smallest gift, which was indeed the rare figure. However, it didn't even look like a Skylander; It was this goofy-looking teenage boy wearing a tee-shirt that said 'Metallica' and he had a long face, pimples, and big, brown hair. I plugged him in, and on the TV screen, it skipped all the normal game logos, his face popped up, and it said really loudly, 'YOU'LL NEVER SCORE.' The TV shut off and my Wii exploded and I cried and cried and cried. I never played Skylanders again."
CynderFan1309 Gold Sparx Gems: 2235
#12 Posted: 00:25:36 25/05/2013
^ That was the first laugh I had out of the S&N section all year.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#13 Posted: 02:49:19 31/05/2013
Quote: Metallo
"One Christmas, when I was ten years old, I asked my mom to get me a rare Skylanders figure. I heard rumors on darkSpyro.net from this user called 'Big Green' that there was a new Skylander coming out like no other. So on Christmas morning, I unwrapped the smallest gift, which was indeed the rare figure. However, it didn't even look like a Skylander; It was this goofy-looking teenage boy wearing a tee-shirt that said 'Metallica' and he had a long face, pimples, and big, brown hair. I plugged him in, and on the TV screen, it skipped all the normal game logos, his face popped up, and it said really loudly, 'YOU'LL NEVER SCORE.' The TV shut off and my Wii exploded and I cried and cried and cried. I never played Skylanders again."

hahahahhahhaa wow sounds like a ****ty knockoff skylander. at least this is only a creepypasta
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6460
#14 Posted: 02:51:18 31/05/2013

I have that skylander and it does NOT have brown hair!!!

[User Posted Image]
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#15 Posted: 00:06:49 06/08/2013
Quote: somePerson

Wow... Just wow...
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#16 Posted: 16:58:17 11/08/2013
Quote: Rendar

I have that skylander and it does NOT have brown hair!!!

[User Posted Image]

What is going on I don't even.
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me