First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
For those who want pics #3...sort of [CLOSED]
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#51 Posted: 16:40:04 28/07/2008
But what if it isn't blood? We won't know until the producers answer the questions in the new Q&A topic.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#52 Posted: 16:46:58 28/07/2008
Watch closely, when Spyro knocks out an oppoment in the 'Escape the Cactatombs' objective, he knocks out an enemy then BAM! Blood spills I'm not entirely convinced because it could be fire. Just fire.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
#53 Posted: 16:51:15 28/07/2008
Or dark red matter. Remember, the enemies in ANB and TEN explode into gems when they were defeated. The enemies in DotD will probably explode into dark red matter to what they were created from.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#54 Posted: 16:53:42 28/07/2008
Dark matter? I thought those were chemicals.
---
#55 Posted: 16:59:30 28/07/2008
No one knows. Could be dark matter, fire, or energy.
---
#56 Posted: 17:19:33 28/07/2008
It has mist
---
#57 Posted: 17:24:22 28/07/2008
Yeah, I just noticed after seeing the footage again.

Anyways, we're getting off topic. There's a topic about blood in the DotD section.
---
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#58 Posted: 18:54:35 28/07/2008
Quote: Axel
Quote: Spyro Technics
Quote: HyperShadow
Quote: omarthedragon
Quote: Forgotten World
[User Posted Image]

OK, so I took this, and it does show a little of what people are saying is blood, But I am still not convinced......

This is what made me go meep,

ESRB is going to make this Teen rated.
and Searra is not going to be happy.

Argh stop saying that it is makeing some of us mad

Why?

ERSB can be silly sometimes. I mean, they rated Crash of the Titans the way they did bacause of so called "Mild Language". Pfft. I got it, none... Though, it gave youtubers a kick so they can beep out random words in cutscenes! xDD

Crash of the titans, mild language? PAH! (that's about all i have to say about that)

Exacatacaly. smilie

Plus, ERSB might think that others will think that it is blood, therefore, they would rate it a T. xD

Sierra wouldn't accept that, a T Spyro game?

Ohhh, But they're going to have to except the rating and just deal with the Teen rating. Sure this is going to go to court and ETL is going to get sued, But there is no way that Siearra can stop them now. When the new game comes out, you may hear on the news that searra put ETL to court for lieing to them. By the way, Searra is ETL's supervisor, and they're both companies. Well I hope you can handle the fact of one genre moving to many companies sooo quickly.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
Last edited at 18:55:18 28/07/2008 by Forgotten World
#59 Posted: 21:27:11 28/07/2008
LIARS!?! I hate video game liars!!!!!!
---
#60 Posted: 21:51:21 28/07/2008
Well, it turns out that ETL probabilly isn't going to get sued after all. That's what dark52 said.
---
#61 Posted: 21:55:50 28/07/2008
Yup! But blood and gore is the main problem now.
---
#62 Posted: 22:06:01 28/07/2008
Yup!

Perents that let 9 year old children play LoS DotD would be dishonest. The reason is, because of all the violence that goes into this game.
---
Spyro Technics Yellow Sparx Gems: 1899
#63 Posted: 10:37:27 29/07/2008
Quote: HyperShadow
Quote: omarthedragon
[User Posted Image]

OK, so I took this, and it does show a little of what people are saying is blood, But I am still not convinced......

This is what made me go meep,

ESRB is going to make this Teen rated.
and Searra is not going to be happy.

Argh stop saying that it is makeing some of us mad

Why?

ERSB can be silly sometimes. I mean, they rated Crash of the Titans the way they did bacause of so called "Mild Language". Pfft. I got it, none... Though, it gave youtubers a kick so they can beep out random words in cutscenes! xDD

Crash of the titans, mild language? PAH! (that's about all i have to say about that)

Exacatacaly. smilie

Plus, ERSB might think that others will think that it is blood, therefore, they would rate it a T. xD

Sierra wouldn't accept that, a T Spyro game?

*sighs* Who knows now they are partly Activision...

Ohhh, But they're going to have to except the rating and just deal with the Teen rating. Sure this is going to go to court and ETL is going to get sued, But there is no way that Siearra can stop them now. When the new game comes out, you may hear on the news that searra put ETL to court for lieing to them. By the way, Searra is ETL's supervisor, and they're both companies. Well I hope you can handle the fact of one genre moving to many companies sooo quickly.

Yup!

Perents that let 9 year old children play LoS DotD would be dishonest. The reason is, because of all the violence that goes into this game.

o.o Being sued for making a game with blood?

Anyway, what I want to know it:
Why is everyone so worked up about it?!
Why would something that, by the way, does not actually LOOK like blood turn people off a game? Why is blood bad? It is animated! It does not look real...

Imma just a little ticked off at people blowing something like this to something so big. ;>.>

Who knows, that may not even be the final copy! It may just be a work in progress.

Sorry if I sound a bit rude...
Last edited at 10:44:53 29/07/2008 by Spyro Technics
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#64 Posted: 12:37:35 29/07/2008
Yup!

ah, but what about spyro games that can't play teen games?(example:me) nothing can stop me getting this game, even if its only for people who are over 100(which i dought) bt does that make me dishonest? and what about the people who can't get teen games no matter what they say? woulen't it be a bit cruel ifmost people had it and where talking about how amazing it is, when all they can do is watch the end on youtube?
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#65 Posted: 14:35:04 29/07/2008
Quote: Tango
Yup!

ah, but what about spyro games that can't play teen games?(example:me) nothing can stop me getting this game, even if its only for people who are over 100(which i dought) bt does that make me dishonest? and what about the people who can't get teen games no matter what they say? woulen't it be a bit cruel ifmost people had it and where talking about how amazing it is, when all they can do is watch the end on youtube?

yea i agree
---
tumblr
not yr babe
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#66 Posted: 14:39:23 29/07/2008
Whats up with blood?

Without blood we would be dead.
#67 Posted: 14:40:07 29/07/2008
There's not going to be blood in the game. Just puffs of smoke, if you look closely to the demo.
---
#68 Posted: 14:40:07 29/07/2008
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf
Whats up with blood?

Without blood we would be dead.

i know seriously its natural
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#69 Posted: 18:46:17 29/07/2008
Quote: Aura24
There's not going to be blood in the game. Just puffs of smoke, if you look closely to the demo.

Well, when you attack the enemy really hard, red stuff squrts out of the enemy. This would make that red stuff Blood, and there is not a small amount of it.
---
#70 Posted: 17:45:57 30/07/2008
hey no blood the ppl at siera proved it!
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#71 Posted: 19:20:06 30/07/2008
Let's hope so, because another company is making this game, not sierra.
---
Last edited at 19:20:22 30/07/2008 by Forgotten World
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#72 Posted: 19:31:54 30/07/2008
No, Sierra is making the game but Activision will be making the next Spyro game WITH Sierra. They are partners now. Go to SpyroWorld to view the article "Phew" saying that they have now paired up.
#73 Posted: 01:24:19 31/07/2008
no blood ask arua she ge tan article that said so from one of the pll who are making the game and it was a side effect cause the game still has glitches and said they would fix that
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#74 Posted: 01:42:55 31/07/2008
Here's the proof from Chris Wilson again.

Hi Everyone,

Sorry that Mike and I haven't had a chance to answer any questions recently. We've been very busy working with the team to wrap up DotD. I just wanted to quickly take a moment to confirm that there will be NO BLOOD in the new title. What you saw in the gameplay footage was a work in progress effect for when enemies are defeated. The red effect that everyone has seen has been changed so there should not be any confusion in the final release. I hope that clears up this debate.

On a side note, the game is coming together really nicely and I really hope that you all enjoy this final chapter.
---
#75 Posted: 01:46:18 31/07/2008
I bet it is getting rather annoying having to post that article over and over again, Aura!smilie
#76 Posted: 01:46:40 31/07/2008
Yeah, a little.
---
#77 Posted: 01:49:10 31/07/2008
You could just post a topic about it.smilie I am sure it would help.
#78 Posted: 01:51:16 31/07/2008
Yeah, I should that.
---
Cuzzberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2081
#79 Posted: 02:53:23 31/07/2008
I'm here to announce that Aura has confirmed that the game has no blood. It was one of those things where they just explode in a cloud of smoke. Sierra has gotten rid of that though so we don't have to worry about it anymore.:-D
---
Wow... It's been awhile!smilie
Aang Green Sparx Gems: 370
#80 Posted: 05:03:54 31/07/2008
I wasn't worried...I liked the idea of blood. But I'm happy it's been cleared up.
---
You kicked who in the what now?
#81 Posted: 18:58:18 31/07/2008
So sierra has gotten rid of the blood, but what about the violence in the game.
---
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me