Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Forgotten Sorrow (A Pokemon Co-op story) by Dragon–Outcast and CinderLover
Page 1 of 1
Forgotten Sorrow (A Pokemon Co-op story) by Dragon–Outcast and CinderLover [CLOSED]
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#1 Posted: 04:08:02 24/01/2013 | Topic Creator
This is a story. A forgotten story. A story of sorrow, fear, and torture. For every society, there is always the other side.
The side that no one knows about and, if they had the choice, no one wants to know about.

Did you honestly think that this world was beautiful?
Did you honestly think that through all the petty struggles and fake friendships, and meaningful lessons, it would always work out in the end?

You're wrong.
There are shadows in every city.
Evil always will mask itself in the depths and corners of the world, and pretend to be your friend.
But their knife always finds it's mark at your heart in the end.

Do you think Pokemon are your friends?
Do you think that you form a special bond with each other despite the fact that they're your slave and you their master?

You use them as tools! Why? Because of your wit! You enslave them because they are feral. Beast! And you use superior knowledge to dominate them!

Do you know why there are certain pokemon known as 'Legendaries'? Because they outsmart you! And it's YOUR goal to become even better than them! To enslave them!

My tale, is one of utter horror and hate. This is the REAL society of Pokemon in this world. This is reality. Not out there, confined in a little ball and called upon to do as your master wishes. Here, the spark of joy and happiness is nonexistent. Here, the only thing left to think about is survival. Here, I was left to die. And now, it's time to show you what you've really done to the pets you made us.

—Experiment #076 "Itima"

—To the regions of humans all over the world, broadcasted from Sliph Co. before The Reckoning.

Do you want to know my story? I-I hardly remember it at all....In my mind there was nothing but visions and pain of that place. I was so young and by all regard I should have died. But I didn't. Sister will tell you all about it. She saved me. She knows more. But don't ask her either. None of us really want to tell anyone about that.....that place. In that place.....friendship is an unknown concept. Bonds are butchered and cut up more than the pokemon themselves are. One day you share a berry. The next hour, he's hauled off and dismembered just like the rest......sniff.......sniff.......that place.......is worse than hell itself. Even those who do survive......they'll never be loved. Never be part of anything. Left to die forgotten and unknown. But I'm loved. And I will keep loving back, even when it hurts.

Anyone can be brave if they want to. Anyone can lead an army to victory. But to wake up in a hostile environment and love the world all over again............... that takes a true hero.

—Experiment #071 "Amiti"

Now, it begins.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#2 Posted: 20:23:28 24/01/2013
Nothing is simple. I've learned that over the years. Behind everything there is a story. Nothing 'just happens'. There's a reason for it all, and most of the time the reasoning isn't pretty. How do I know? ... I've seen it with my own eyes.
It's not nice, the world. It's so full of greed. The greed of humans. It's all their fault. If they hadn't been here, just about everything evil in this world wouldn't have acted. Humans' minds are so easily corrupted, and I've witnessed it firsthand. The tortures the humans can bring, I mean. It's simply ... no other word besides evil. Without humans, we wouldn't be here, telling a story of such dark tones.
Anyone who was there will tell you the same thing: It wasn't normal. It wasn't natural. It was cold, lonesome, and dangerous. We were prey, nothing more. We all knew that one day that place would lead to our deaths, one way or another. No love was found there. You couldn't protect anyone, not even yourself. There was nobody you could trust, they'd stab you in the back in a heartbeat if there was even a chance to leave. Not that I blame them for that, if the place hadn't existed there would be no such reason for them to.
What? You don't believe me? Well, listen up and I'll give you the solid, cold, hard, gut-wrenching truth. The truth others have hidden by a blanket of lies. They didn't want it to be known, the unforgivable things done to defenseless creatures. I remember my time in the forgotten depths of human wrath like it had happened only moments ago. Sit, now, you have a lot to hear....
~Experiment #23, "Curly"

Hm? You wanna know about us? Well, as much fun as we have now, it wasn't always like that. We messed up a lot before we started our life in our current home. It was a lot ... less nice.

It was dark, and lonely. There weren't many others there with me, just a few other captures Pokemon. We were fed, but not given anything to play with or to sleep on. It was just metal cages, some humans walking by every now-and-then, and ourselves. That was it. We couldn't even really talk very well, all the others had muzzles and far more shackles than I had. It wasn't pretty, and I wanted to help them so badly, but I didn't have the strength to fight. All I could do was sing my songs and watch them all be taken away, day after day, sometimes not to return...

Well, I'll mostly be telling you what happened because my friend doesn't really know much about the whole thing. She was in a bad spot, really. I wish I was as strong as I am now, I woudla' messed up those humans and saved them all! But, I could only do what they said so that she didn't get hurt... and so many others were killed because of that choice. I was a servant of very, very bad people...I did it all for a friend. To keep someone safe. Does that make it okay? Is it okay that I helped them against my own will just for the safety of one Pokemon? Did I do the right thing?

We'll tell you, if you have the will to learn of what some people aren't afraid of doing.
~Captive #26 "Lacy" and Assistant Pokemon #3 "Mewka"
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#3 Posted: 21:34:24 24/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yes, this one was one of our best hopes but not anymore!" A scientist shouted. An older, more scraggly voice retorted against the younger one. "No. Continue serum on #76." The younger one got angrier now. "It's not. Working. Anymore!" A thunk followed. The older one hit the younger with something. "How do you know? Fine. use the neural stimulators to make his body accept the serum again!" He hissed. The younger scientist growled. "I've already tried Dr. Guff! I have. He doesn't respond to it anymore."

"What? How is that possible? Alter his brainwaves. Anything! We must not lose this. Number 97 died today and I won't see another failure!" Dr. Guff growled.

The younger scientist sighed. "No. We've tried that already on him too! He's useless now! Useless!" He shouted.

"......" Dr. Guff paced around, then stopped. "I have an idea!" He whispered it to his assistant.

"What? The creature's 2 weeks old! It'll never survive the treatment!" The younger one gasped.

Dr. Guff's voice grew angry. "Sebastian! We don't have another choice!"

"....alright. We'll do it."

"oh, and Sebastian..." Dr. Guff said, a malicious tone in his voice. "Use the DNA from #76's deceased body with serum SX56."

And with that, they both went their separate ways, Sebastian already in a sweat.

Unbridled pain. Young as he was, he split the air with gut-wrenching screams. No, no one'd hear him. Yet he screamed anyway. Unable to move. Unable to even see beyond the white ceiling lined with red. Some sort of fluid ran from his mouth. It wasn't saliva. His arms and legs and body were being stabbed. Painful needles now pumped some sort of red liquid into his body. He twisted and wrenched, trying to move at least a little to no avail! His poor little frame couldn't handle it! Darkness. Sweet relief. Darkness. His small mind couldn't comprehend that he was dying.

SLAM! "Doctor......he's lost." Said a voice over the intercom. The injection stopped. Gloved hands moved that poor limp body, carried him out to the back of the lab. He didn't see anything but flashes of light. Something cold and metal touched his bleeding side. Gravity suddenly changed and he was falling. Falling deep down. The place reeked of death. The small figure hit the ground. All was dark.

A few seconds later, a heartbeat. Then another.....duh-dun.....duh-dun......duh-dun......His wounds began to seal themselves up. Movement. He rolled over, gut churning and he opened his mouth, retching violently. Hot, smelly liquid came out, leaving a disgusting taste in his mouth. He vomited again the same fluid. Wiping his mouth with his paw, the young little pup staggered onward. It was....cold......so cold.... He moved past piles of the dead, not really sure where he was going. Nothing but an instinct to survive and a small, delusional hope that kept him padding along. There was a space up ahead. Free from all these piles of limbs and dried blood. Nothing else but a light in that space. Light.....warmth. The small figure mewled softly and then collapsed, too exhausted and cold to move on. Little did he know someone else was watching him.

[User Posted Image]
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me