First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Uh-Oh: I saw blood!!!!! [CLOSED]
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#101 Posted: 05:54:09 29/07/2008
Well, if you have realplayer, or some other media player on your computer, then the game quality will be a little high if you increase the video size, that I just discovered. Look closely, puffs of red smoke explodes out of the enemy instead of blood.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Last edited at 06:00:39 29/07/2008 by Aura24
Spyro Technics Yellow Sparx Gems: 1899
#102 Posted: 10:36:10 29/07/2008
Quote: Cynder_Rox
Quote: Spyro Technics
I saw severed body parts! ^.^

Dunno why I am happy... But, it'll make other gamers who don't play Spyro think of it as not a kiddy game anymore. *shrugs*

Where did you see "Severed Body parts?"

When the enimies exploded. *nodnod* Little arms and legs go everywhere! xDD
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#103 Posted: 10:50:42 29/07/2008
What comic con-vid? Can I PLEASE see it! PLEASE!!! *puts on pupy dog eyes* BTW none of this is not going to stop me from getting this game! Nothing shell stop me! smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#104 Posted: 12:33:39 29/07/2008
look on the new bit, on the home page of darkspyro.
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#105 Posted: 14:36:06 29/07/2008
Quote: Cynder_543
What comic con-vid? Can I PLEASE see it! PLEASE!!! *puts on pupy dog eyes* BTW none of this is not going to stop me from getting this game! Nothing shell stop me! smilie

me either NOTHING WILL STOP TRUE SPYRO FANS NOT EVEN BLOOD! smilie smilie smilie WOO!
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#106 Posted: 14:38:07 29/07/2008
It's not blood. If you downloaded the comic-con DotD gameplay, then you played it on realplayer or some other media players, then you can clearly see that it's just puffs of dark red smoke if you increase the size.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#107 Posted: 14:39:29 29/07/2008
why would i download it?
---
tumblr
not yr babe
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#108 Posted: 14:47:48 29/07/2008

Dunno why I am happy... But, it'll make other gamers who don't play Spyro think of it as not a kiddy game anymore. *shrugs*

Oh...

If the red smoke or "Blood" make it "T" that might smilie
#109 Posted: 14:50:51 29/07/2008

Oh...

If the red smoke or "Blood" make it "T" that might smilie

it might but its mild blood so it could be "E10+" just a thought
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#110 Posted: 15:41:37 29/07/2008
Well, the RP rating on the DotD site did say that the game may contain inappropriate for children.
---
#111 Posted: 15:54:27 29/07/2008
Quote: Aura24
Well, the RP rating on the DotD site did say that the game may contain inappropriate for children.

Huh? Don't they always do that before the real rating comes out at least?
Axel Yellow Sparx Gems: 1975
#112 Posted: 16:02:41 29/07/2008
I still think it will be E10+. I'll get it no matter what rating, I have played a rated M game when I was only six.
---
Wanna go for a ride?
dragonwar2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1887
#113 Posted: 17:24:09 29/07/2008
In my opinion, I believe that it's fire or lava smoke because when the dragons got to the Enchanted Forest, the flies came out of some kind of magma pod which may mean the enemies are made of lava or fire.
---
The Legend of Spyro. Though the Legend may be forgotten at times, the Legend will never die.
#114 Posted: 18:05:50 29/07/2008
Yeah, when Spyro and Cynder reaches the forest, those enemy flies emerge from some kind of fire pods out of the ground.
---
#115 Posted: 04:13:27 30/07/2008
Yeah, when Spyro and Cynder reaches the forest, those enemy flies emerge from some kind of fire pods out of the ground.

yea just fire or smoke not really blood
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#116 Posted: 16:04:21 30/07/2008
Chis Wilson finally replied, everyone!! This is what he said on Sierra!!

Hi Everyone,

Sorry that Mike and I haven't had a chance to answer any questions recently. We've been very busy working with the team to wrap up DotD. I just wanted to quickly take a moment to confirm that there will be NO BLOOD in the new title. What you saw in the gameplay footage was a work in progress effect for when enemies are defeated. The red effect that everyone has seen has been changed so there should not be any confusion in the final release. I hope that clears up this debate.

On a side note, the game is coming together really nicely and I really hope that you all enjoy this final chapter.
---
Last edited at 16:04:39 30/07/2008 by Aura24
Invader Zarra Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#117 Posted: 16:44:50 30/07/2008
Yay NO BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smilie

I guess that's settled then. smilie
---
xD I'm leaving DarkSpyro... Sorry guys I've been too inactive on this website... If you know where to find me, find me there.
Last edited at 16:45:24 30/07/2008 by Invader Zarra
darklegend Green Sparx Gems: 455
#118 Posted: 16:48:51 30/07/2008
nice finding aura24 now we know that this game wont be aggresive for kids i am happy cuss my cousin of 6 cant stand bloot and if he see it on television he cry's :S and he wanna do co-op with me so thats why i am buying for him his own ps3 so he can play this game

tbh hes a bigger spyro fan then i am and i am only 19+
---
spyro your a very special creature with special abilities u can do whatever u like
cynder queen of darkness u take care of spyro
#119 Posted: 16:59:22 30/07/2008
wow thanks Arua24 smilie

that solved my problem about Spyro with Blood
---
xD I'm leaving DarkSpyro... Sorry guys I've been too inactive on this website... If you know where to find me, find me there.
#120 Posted: 17:20:53 30/07/2008
THANKS FOR FINDING THAT!
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#121 Posted: 17:22:49 30/07/2008

Hi Everyone,

Sorry that Mike and I haven't had a chance to answer any questions recently. We've been very busy working with the team to wrap up DotD. I just wanted to quickly take a moment to confirm that there will be NO BLOOD in the new title. What you saw in the gameplay footage was a work
in progress effect for when enemies are defeated. The red effect that everyone has seen has been changed so there should not be any confusion in the final release. I hope that clears up this debate. On a side note, the game is coming together really nicely and I really hope that you all enjoy this final chapter.

Well I am glad we finally got an answer!smilie It has been nothing but bickering in the DotD part of the forum and I am really sorry I wasn't really helping. I said there was going to be no blood in the beginning but it looks like I lost
hope that there wasn't going to be any. Well we all make mistakes! I am just happy that there is not going to be any blood in a Spyro game aytime soon!smilie
#122 Posted: 17:28:45 30/07/2008

Hi Everyone,

Sorry that Mike and I haven't had a chance to answer any questions recently. We've been very busy working with the team to wrap up DotD. I just wanted to quickly take a moment to confirm that there will be NO BLOOD in the new title. What you saw in the gameplay footage was a work
in progress effect for when enemies are defeated. The red effect that everyone has seen has been changed so there should not be any confusion in the final release. I hope that clears up this debate. On a side note, the game is coming together really nicely and I really hope that you all enjoy this final chapter.

Well I am glad we finally got an answer!smilie It has been nothing but bickering in the DotD part of the forum and I am really sorry I wasn't really helping. I said there was going to be no blood in the beginning but it looks like I lost
hope that there wasn't going to be any. Well we all make mistakes! I am just happy that there is not going to be any blood in a Spyro game aytime soon!smilie

i tottaly agree and i think we should close the topic now
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#123 Posted: 17:30:20 30/07/2008
Thanks!smilie And we should close the topic when tv person who made it gets a chance!
#124 Posted: 17:31:07 30/07/2008
yes
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#125 Posted: 17:47:42 30/07/2008
I always knew there wasn't going to be any blood in this game. smilie
---
#126 Posted: 17:49:48 30/07/2008
I always knew there wasn't going to be any blood in this game. smilie

you are scicic(sp) 0.o
---
tumblr
not yr babe
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#127 Posted: 18:01:21 30/07/2008

Hi Everyone,

Sorry that Mike and I haven't had a chance to answer any questions recently. We've been very busy working with the team to wrap up DotD. I just wanted to quickly take a moment to confirm that there will be NO BLOOD in the new title. What you saw in the gameplay footage was a work in progress effect for when enemies are defeated. The red effect that everyone has seen has been changed so there should not be any confusion in the final release. I hope that clears up this debate.

On a side note, the game is coming together really nicely and I really hope that you all enjoy this final chapter.

when i read that i scremed(with happyness) i'm gonna stop posting here now.
#128 Posted: 18:04:50 30/07/2008
Quote: Tango

Hi Everyone,

i screamed with happiness too
---
tumblr
not yr babe
Cynder28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2731
#129 Posted: 18:06:21 30/07/2008
Quote: Coocie2

Hi Everyone,

I didn't I just red normally smilie
---
A wise man once said, "That's a pretty dumb thing to ask a magical girl."
#130 Posted: 18:09:19 30/07/2008
Quote: Cynder28

Hi Everyone,

i fell off my chair! smilie
---
tumblr
not yr babe
Cynder28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2731
#131 Posted: 18:14:49 30/07/2008
Quote: Cynder28

Hi Everyone,

i fell off my chair! smilie

smilie Ow that gotta hurt ! smilie
---
A wise man once said, "That's a pretty dumb thing to ask a magical girl."
#132 Posted: 18:39:51 30/07/2008
Ouch.
---
#133 Posted: 18:50:29 30/07/2008
yea im ok
---
tumblr
not yr babe
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#134 Posted: 19:14:33 30/07/2008
But that was pure exitement though, that's for sure. smilie
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
#135 Posted: 19:16:56 30/07/2008
"Exitement?" You mean "Excitment?"
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#136 Posted: 19:32:21 30/07/2008
"Exitement?" You mean "Excitment?"

What do you mean? smilie
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
Last edited at 19:32:44 30/07/2008 by Forgotten World
#137 Posted: 19:35:49 30/07/2008
Quote: Forgotten World
But that was pure exitement though, that's for sure. smilie

I was wondering if you were trying to spell "Excitment" where I bolded.smilie
#138 Posted: 21:04:39 30/07/2008
smilie
---
tumblr
not yr babe
Evil Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#139 Posted: 21:46:58 30/07/2008
OMG!! That really looks like blood0.O
I hope it´s only red smoke or something else, cuz in Germany you can only buy cut-versions of some gamesT_T
---
smilie I B i t c h s l a p little purple Dragons >:3
#140 Posted: 21:50:35 30/07/2008
There's not going to be blood in this game. Chris Wilson confirmed it on Sierra DotD forum:

Hi Everyone,

---
Phantom 69 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1624
#141 Posted: 23:28:07 30/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Well how can I close out this forum.
---
T.E.O.M.E.I.M.F.: The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend.
http://www.youtube.com/ThePhantomKing
#142 Posted: 23:41:48 30/07/2008
Check out the topic "Hunter Pics" my post in there should help you!smilie
#143 Posted: 23:42:11 30/07/2008
Go to your first post and click edit, then you should see the close button next to delete.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me