Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Freedom to Hyrule (third time's hopefully the chram XP) (Can play as anything)
First | Previous | Page 4 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
Freedom to Hyrule (third time's hopefully the chram XP) (Can play as anything) [CLOSED]
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#151 Posted: 23:25:43 22/02/2013
cynder spotted ganim and the others, creatures she never seen before during her time here. she decided to fly down and investigate
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#152 Posted: 23:27:02 22/02/2013
"Vulpix!" Vulpix replied to Malefor.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8593
#153 Posted: 04:40:33 23/02/2013
Quote: BlinktheCookie
Thatch looked down at Ganim thoughtfully for a moment before pointing at the woods again. Bianca sighed.
"Yes, Thatch, you come from the woods."
Still persistant, Thatch attempted to direct Ganim that way. Bianca snapped at her.
"Thatch! It's enough that you mount him without permission! Stop trying to guide him like a steed!"

Ganim growls, "It's fine! Rather I like it or not, I am what I am. If I can be in service in such a matter... so be it. If it wasn't for you guys, I wouldn't be going anything." He still wasn't completely comfortable with the idea, but it wasn't like he had anything else to do. He continued, "Besides, I'm sure Thatch has a good reason. If she wants to go into the woods, that is where we shall go. At least now, we have a destination." He proceeded to start walking towards the woods with ever-so-slight growl.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:27:32 23/02/2013 by redwes
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#154 Posted: 05:32:32 23/02/2013
so they are heading towards the woods... cynder thought, still above them, and tsumehi came along. "anything?" she asked, and cynder pointed to the small group below them
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#155 Posted: 06:26:19 23/02/2013
Diablo shrugged and started feasting on the deer.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#156 Posted: 19:29:54 23/02/2013
Quote: redwes
Quote: BlinktheCookie
Thatch looked down at Ganim thoughtfully for a moment before pointing at the woods again. Bianca sighed.
"Yes, Thatch, you come from the woods."
Still persistant, Thatch attempted to direct Ganim that way. Bianca snapped at her.
"Thatch! It's enough that you mount him without permission! Stop trying to guide him like a steed!"

Ganim growls, "It's fine! Rather I like it or not, I am what I am. If I can be in service in such a matter... so be it. If it wasn't for you guys, I wouldn't be going anything." He still wasn't completely comfortable with the idea, but it wasn't like he had anything else to do. He continued, "Besides, I'm sure Thatch has a good reason. If she wants to go into the woods, that is where we shall go. At least now, we have a destination." He proceeded to start walking towards the woods with ever-so-slight growl.

Seeing that Ganim had started in the direction of the woods, Thatch reduced her attempts to steer him. Farley marched triumphantly ahead of the group while Bianca rolled her eyes. The plains were quiet at the time, and the woods likely to be even quieter.
#157 Posted: 04:13:34 24/02/2013
Ganim continued towards the woods, slightly annoyed. Was this what he had to look forward to? ...feared/shunned by most hylians and an imp's personal mount? He didn't particularly like it, but did what he had to. This group was probably his best chance at ever returning to a normal life. At the very least, it was better then being alone in a cold dungeon.
---
#158 Posted: 04:21:21 24/02/2013
Upon entering the passage to the forest, they came upon a small cottage with a funny-looking man sitting out in front, sleeping. Farley opened her mouth to shout at him, but Bianca covered it.
"He's sleeping."
"But we need lantern oil!" Farley protested. "The woods is thick with fog!"
"We don't have to worry about that," Bianca replied, glancing at Thatch.
#159 Posted: 04:27:02 24/02/2013
Ganim nodded in agreement and moved in front of the group, allowing Thatch to clear the fog. Ganim commented, "Let the man sleep..."
---
#160 Posted: 04:43:55 24/02/2013
Bianca and Farley followed on through the cave leading to the main part of the forest, Farley still making sure to walk in front of Bianca. A few, manacing bats flew at them, however, upon seeing Thatch, they re-perched on the roof.
#161 Posted: 08:50:34 24/02/2013
Ganim glanced at the bats, glad that they remained put. As he (and Thatch) lead the others through the cave, he thought 'Oh Farley... you must be so proud of yourself.'
---
#162 Posted: 21:06:04 24/02/2013
As they neared the end of the cave, Farley glaced down a few passages which seemed to branch off She opened her mouth for moment however, Bianca seemed already aware of what she was thinking.
"We don't need any detours. The imp knows where to go."
This time, Farley allowed herself to fall behind Bianca, who enjoyed a moment of adolescent pride before returning to her normal, grounded state.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:07:50 24/02/2013 by BlinktheCookie
#163 Posted: 21:49:40 24/02/2013
Ganim glanced at the passages as well, but continued on their current path. He was confident that Thatch knew exactly where they were heading, wherever that may be.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:50:18 24/02/2013 by redwes
#164 Posted: 23:41:21 24/02/2013
They eventually emerged into the woods, which was thick with fog. Her power increased now that she is in the forest, she moved her hands as if parting something and the fog is instantly swept aside, creating a path to the gate in the northern part of the woods. Farley, her spirits lifted, sprinted instantly along the path, jumping and hollering. Bianca, having had her own entherial roots awakened aswell, joined her in reveling about the path. The only life in sigh were a few mundane forest creatures and the bats, who were considerably serene at Thatch's presence.
#165 Posted: 23:52:31 24/02/2013
As they continued forward, Ganim glanced around in awe. He noted that Thatch seemed to have a calming effect over the woods. The woods reminded him of another place, a place that seems to bring feelings of comfort, though he couldn't pinpoint what exactly. Gurr... why can't I remember any specific details? It was slightly frustrating not knowing your past, though he was slowing getting glimpses of it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:57:02 24/02/2013 by redwes
#166 Posted: 00:21:01 25/02/2013
Farley stood on the other side of the gate, beckoning for Bianca to follow. Bianca was focused on a sprig of climbing weed that was beginning to cling to the posts of the entrance. She rubbed a leaf in her fingers.
"No magical properties... although something here definately yeilds some sort of enchanting aura..."
Thatch made a silent giggle as they neared the pair.
#167 Posted: 00:29:03 25/02/2013
Ganim comments, "There definitely seems to be something here." Ganim looked at the weed clinging to the posts, "Ether its the forest or I'm receiving glimpses of my past, but it brings feeling of... comfort. It's like I'm getting reminded of... home." He shakes his head. "It's just a feeling though and nothing specific."
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:33:12 25/02/2013 by redwes
#168 Posted: 00:32:41 25/02/2013
Farley leaned against the passage wall.
"Apparently, this used to be called the Lost Woods. Or maybe it was a wooded area similar to this. I dunno. History of the place ain't so clear. Been through a lot of changes apparently, supposedly they were somewhat mystical in nature."
"Changes," Bianca said. "A lot of those in my own realm, after the great evil."
#169 Posted: 00:35:14 25/02/2013
Ganim tilts his head, "The Lost Woods you say? ...that sounds vaguely familiar for some reason." He sighed, wishing he could remember more.
---
#170 Posted: 00:43:31 25/02/2013
Thatch taps Ganim gently and points ahead. Farley laughs.
"I suppose we ought to continue forward," she says, walking on through.
Bianca follows, still sensing the aire of magic in the forest.
#171 Posted: 00:47:47 25/02/2013
Ganim resumes walking and continues forward. He was intrigued the place and grateful for the glimpses it brought to him.
---
#172 Posted: 01:02:19 25/02/2013
At the end of the passage, they come upon a much brighter portion of the forest. It is walled by rock, and continues on until the path becomes a large tree root, suspended above an eithierial abyss.
#173 Posted: 03:23:24 25/02/2013
Ganim looks down at the abyss for a moment, before continuing. Wow... we must be pretty high up.
---
#174 Posted: 03:34:25 25/02/2013
Just before the path curved into the great tree, a small shop rested, a tiny, colorful bird keeping watch. There were two pots beneath it, one holding a red elixer and the other flammable oil. Farley leaned over to Bianca.
"Got any rupees? I spent mine on mead at Telma's"
Bianca sneered.
"I guess there's no such thing as a drinking age here. Will gems do?"
Farley gave Bianca an odd look.
"Whole gems? You carry around big 'ol gems all the time?"
Bianca searched through a satchel hidden under her cloak.
"Wallets where we come from are more or less host items for portals into magical storage spaces. You know, unless you have dragonflies."
As Bianca pulled a large, red faceted stone from a small coin purse, Farley stood for a moment, attempting to wrap her mind around what she had just heard.
"Do you really come from any real place or are you just a deformed forest dweller who ate some bad toadstools?"
"Shut up."
#175 Posted: 03:44:23 25/02/2013
Ganim silently giggled (in a wolfish fashion) as he waited for the duo to finish. He eyed the bird, wondering why no-one else was watching over the shop.
---
#176 Posted: 03:55:38 25/02/2013
Bianca quietly approached the shop as Farley handed her an empty bottle. As the entered the premise, the bird cawed a noisy greeting. Bianca nodded as she filled her bottle with the red elixer. The bird cawed again as she turned to leave.
"How exactly will you be paying?"
Bianca set the gem on a small box with a slit cut in it, presumably for inserting payment. The bird, dazzled by the gem, calle dout to her as she walked away.
"THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR GENEROSITY!"
Bianca sniggered when she returned to Farley, Ganim, and Thatch.
"What's so funny?" Farley asked.
"That's the minimal unit of currency in my realm. He doesn't even know how valueless it is!"
Farley shook her head and continued walking, stopping when the trail turned to tree.
#177 Posted: 04:35:03 25/02/2013
Ganim stopped as well and looked up at the tree in awe. As he looked up, he had a vague feeling of deja vu, though his clouded mind couldn't pinpoint why.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:43:24 25/02/2013 by redwes
#178 Posted: 23:14:32 25/02/2013
Thatch looked aswell, though not at the tree. Her focus was on what seemed like a path of ledges nested on the tree roots, leading to a small hole on the cliff face.
#179 Posted: 23:45:55 25/02/2013
Ganim shook off the feeling and shifted his focus to what Thatch was looking at. The ledges certainly seemed to lead somewhere, though he wasn't too fond of the gaps between them. Looks like we'll have to jump them...
---
#180 Posted: 23:37:06 26/02/2013
Thatch evaporated into hog again, floating slowly to the first ledge. She re-assembled herself upon reaching the ledge, propped herself up using her hair, and sat on it as if it were a chair, waiting for the others.
#181 Posted: 23:40:53 26/02/2013
Ganim stepped back a bit, had a small running start, and jumped over the gap onto the ledge.
---
#182 Posted: 02:45:50 27/02/2013
Seeing that he was fully capable of handling the rest of the ledges, Thatch motioned for him to go on ahead to the next ledge, so that Bianca and Farley could come through.
#183 Posted: 03:35:06 27/02/2013
In quick succession, Ganim proceeds to jump to the next ledge as well as the ledge after that. He looks back to see if the others can make it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:40:07 27/02/2013 by redwes
#184 Posted: 03:55:58 27/02/2013
Farley gains a running start, more than that of Ganim, and jumps, barely making the first ledge. She moves over. Bianca, with barely any start, jumps swiftly through the air and lands gracefully on the ledge. Farley eyed her in disbelief. Bianca smirked and pointed to her ears.
"Rabbit, remember?" she giggled. Farley shook her head and moved so that Bianca could clear the other ledges and reach Ganim. After she did so, she looked back at Farley, slightly worried. Thatch grabs ahold of her by the arm, and chucks her onto the ledge where Ganim and Bianca reside, before floating over herself.
#185 Posted: 04:27:24 27/02/2013
Ganim looked at Farley with a worried look before looking ahead to the remaining ledges. He jumps ahead to the next couple ledges, making sure not to get too far ahead. I gotta admit, this form is quite agile. He again looks back to make sure they make it... especially paying attention to Farley.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:29:57 27/02/2013 by redwes
#186 Posted: 01:35:43 28/02/2013
Thatch floats slowly after Ganim, but Bianca remains. She slowly levitates Farley from ledge to ledge, allowing a few seconds in between spells for her magic to recooperate. Finally, she manages to get Farley to Ganim's ledge, and jumps after them herself.
#187 Posted: 01:49:03 28/02/2013
Seeing that the rest were safely on the ledge, Ganim jumps ahead to a couple more ledges. He allows the others to catch up and proceeds to repeat this for the remainer of the ledges.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:03:20 28/02/2013 by redwes
#188 Posted: 02:28:19 28/02/2013
As Ganim reaches the last ledge, Bianca and Thatch follow him. Bianca levitates Farley yet again, as she had been doing. As Farley lands, re-adjusting her gear, Bianca bends down next to Ganim.
"I don't think she's made for agility. We might have to keep an eye on her around ledges too. She's probably rather heavy..."
#189 Posted: 02:40:21 28/02/2013
Ganim nods in agreement and looks ahead to whatever lies next.
---
#190 Posted: 02:52:49 28/02/2013
The course ahead was simple: It was windy, a small platform, it's direction guided by the wind, sat in the middle of the seemingly endless pit below. It was bridge-like, and turned toward the series of small platforms to the right, inaccessable to them until a gust of wind comes to turn it again.
#191 Posted: 03:13:13 28/02/2013
Ganim watched the platform for a moment, timing it. Once he figured it out, he ran onto the platform and waited for the right moment. When the right gust occurred, he got off at the other end. As like before, he watched to make sure the others could make it.
---
#192 Posted: 03:25:25 28/02/2013
Farley and Bianca did the same thing, stepping on and off in unison. Thatch simply hopped her way to the platform merrily. Bianca muttered under her breath.
"I had a wind spell, you know..."
Farley just chuckled.
#193 Posted: 03:58:29 28/02/2013
Ganim silently chuckled as well and continued towards the next platforms. He seemed reinsured that Farley had less trouble with this one.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:58:49 28/02/2013 by redwes
#194 Posted: 04:11:00 28/02/2013
What came after that was trickier. Two swinging axes, each positioned above the abyss between platforms, stood in the way of a large cave entrance. The only way to pass was via vines strung tight below the axes, like tightropes. Thatch made her way easily across, hopping from axe to axe.
#195 Posted: 04:21:58 28/02/2013
Ganim looked back at the others, "Careful with this one..." He sat for a moment and carefully timed the axes' movement. After a sort while, he carefully walked across the tight rope and was now in-between the two axes. While still staying balanced, he watched the second axe for a moment and attempted to cross it as well. He slightly mistimed it, however, and almost panicked when the axe started heading towards him. Fortunately, he was close enough and quickly jumped onto the platform. He looked back at the axes, hoping that others would have better luck.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:24:52 28/02/2013 by redwes
#196 Posted: 22:42:20 28/02/2013
Bianca studied the axes, perplexed. Farley just nervously eyed the vines, being aware of her own weight. After awhile, Bianca closed her eyes in focus. She made yet another complex hand-gesture, and the axe stopped. She kept her hand in place as she began to make her way across the vine. Farley, however, stayed in place, calculating the distance between the two platforms. It was surprisingly short. Bianca shook, losing balance. She stuck both of her arms out in order to maintain it, however, doing so rid her of her hold on the axe. As it came swinging towards her, Farley jumped, taking hold of Bianca with one arm and swinging her battleaxe with the other. The wood suspending the axe was sheared, and it plummeted toward the abyss as they landed.
#197 Posted: 22:47:03 28/02/2013
As Ganim watched the axe fall, he commented "At least we won't have to worry about that axe again..." He turned around and started heading towards the cave entrance.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:47:23 28/02/2013 by redwes
#198 Posted: 22:58:28 28/02/2013
Farley lept across the next gap, shearing the first axe, and clinging to the pole of the second. She leaps off again, swinging her battleaxe behind her and doing away with the second axe. She lands safely on the stone ledge, and waits for Bianca, who darts across the vine, only having to regain her balance once or twice, and follows Ganim through the cave entrance with Farley close behind. Thatch glides through and lands back on Ganim.
#199 Posted: 02:05:21 01/03/2013
Ganim looked back and was glad that everyone made it. He proceeds to go through the cave entrance, hoping to avoid any more swinging axes.
---
#200 Posted: 02:07:58 01/03/2013
The cave leads to small enclosure with no other was of passing through. The only object within the place that seems to have significance is a mysterious stone bearing a carving of the triforce.
First | Previous | Page 4 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me