Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Freedom to Hyrule (third time's hopefully the chram XP) (Can play as anything)
First | Previous | Page 3 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
Freedom to Hyrule (third time's hopefully the chram XP) (Can play as anything) [CLOSED]
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#101 Posted: 01:24:55 17/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: papa, Connor hasn't met these Vulpix, unless there's some complicated thing from another Rp I don't know about.

Malefor looked down at Vulpix. It's cute. He thought. An imp with thick glasses and a stack of scroll scurried in. "Malefor sir," it bowed quickly "The tests are complete! Would you like to see? Sir." It said. "Just a moment..." Malefor replied.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
Yoshi Emerald Sparx Gems: 3062
#102 Posted: 17:28:34 17/02/2013
Hayato was flying around Hyrule field, searching for anything suspicious.
---
Wow
Such signature
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#103 Posted: 17:31:29 17/02/2013
"Vulp?" Vulpix said in confusion.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#104 Posted: 22:06:58 17/02/2013
Tsumehi happen to go over hyrule field while on her way to the mountains, and approached hyato. "up to anything" she asked
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
Yoshi Emerald Sparx Gems: 3062
#105 Posted: 23:16:53 17/02/2013
"Not really, why?" Hayato replied.
---
Wow
Such signature
papa123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1372
#106 Posted: 00:00:34 18/02/2013
OOC: Sorry!
---
"And now this world shall now Pain!"
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#107 Posted: 02:24:30 18/02/2013
Quote: redwes
Ganim replies, "Hmm... interesting. Could one of these rifts possibly change someone's form?" He started to consider the possibility. "I remember being human, but the rest is... unknown. What I do remember is something about a door, a temple, and someone called Ganon... something." He again looks lost in thought. "I seem to recall the door having some connection to the temple and that something happened involving this Ganon guy." He slightly growls out of frustration. "It all seems to be coming back... but rather slowly."

"If the event that opened the rift was of a cataclymic variety," Bianca began, "than yes, it could have. Your basic, run-of-the-mill portal shouldn't do that though, otherwise I would've become human." She looked around for awhile.
"We should move on," she said. "That odd man who lives here will be back soon."
On that cue, Thatch opened an entrance on the wall.
"This should lead into a bar," Bianca explained. "We'll have to creep around the rafters. They won't take kindly to you or Thatch."
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8593
#108 Posted: 04:17:51 18/02/2013
Ganim nodded, "I had a feeling you would say that. Not many people would take kindly to this form." As he proceeded towards the opened entrance, he added "I can't say I blame them ether..."
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:40:41 18/02/2013 by redwes
#109 Posted: 07:51:29 18/02/2013
"you seemed to be looking for something, im just looking around for any suspicions" tsumehi explained, "spyro and cynder seems to sense some greater evil other than malefor"
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#110 Posted: 13:33:10 18/02/2013
Connor began to close his eyes and go to sleep.
---
#111 Posted: 22:52:37 18/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: it's okay.
Malefor glanced at Connor and then stared at Vulpix. "Who are you?" He said with no trace of emotion.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#112 Posted: 23:16:36 18/02/2013
Connor opened his eyes When he heard Malefor speaking.
---
#113 Posted: 05:29:34 19/02/2013
Ganim nodded, "I had a feeling you would say that. Not many people would take kindly to this form." As he proceeded towards the opened entrance, he added "I can't say I blame them either..."

Bianca nodded.
"Not many are taking kindly to me either. The merging of my realm and this one happened all too soon for either side to adjust. And I fear that we will be all the worse for it if ever a strong evil arises."
She crawled through the entrance, arriving on a narrow ledge with a bustleing bar scene below. It seemed that Telma's was packed with folks from both realms. Below, a tall, black-haired girl adorned in red armor was argueing with a goron, whilst a zora, an autumn fairy, and a short cheetah-woman watched.
"I'm tellin yeh, the one you call coal-beard was meh great grandfather!"
The goron laughed.
"You're a strong girl with dark hair and red armor. That doesn't make you a descentdant of the lost mountain tribe!"
The girl persisited still.
"Yeh can clearly see the resemblance! I have the jaw of a warrior!"
The arguement persisited with Bianca and Thatch perched above, listening intently.
#114 Posted: 13:25:41 19/02/2013
Ganim listened as well and was intrigued. So... this realm merged with another? I wonder what the other realm was like... As he watched the bar below, he missed being human. Oh... to be human again.
---
#115 Posted: 21:55:17 19/02/2013
The arguement had broken into a small quarrel. By this time, Thatch had floated to the far side of the cieling where another entrance, or pherhaps an exit, was located. Bianca carefully made her way across the ropes that spanned the rafters, unnoticed by those below.
#116 Posted: 23:17:43 19/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I'm opening a contest for art for this.. not sure if anyone cares.
---
#117 Posted: 23:19:42 19/02/2013
OOC: I'm not a good artist, so I don't want people to see my drawings. I might draw Connor, or I might draw Gannondwarf.
---
#118 Posted: 00:15:39 20/02/2013
Ganim carefully followed and made it to the other side. Along the way, he was thinking about those who came from the other realm as well as some native to this realm. Humanoid rabbits, humanoid cheetahs, imps... what else does this realm have? His memory of his own realm (time technically) may have been unreliable, but he recognized the unfamiliarity of them. It was all quite intriguing though.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:19:39 20/02/2013 by redwes
#119 Posted: 00:50:29 20/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: You don't have to, but it's for the enemies. The Spyro enemies in Twilight.
---
#120 Posted: 07:22:43 20/02/2013
ooc: sound interesting
---
#121 Posted: 11:45:38 20/02/2013
OOC: What are the Spyro enemies in Twilight?
---
#122 Posted: 16:23:41 20/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Twilight is a state of land that turns (most) humans to spirits, and changes the enemies to look diferent. These re the enemies from Spyro, DOTD in the state of Twilight.
---
#123 Posted: 23:28:11 20/02/2013
OOC: ok
---
#124 Posted: 03:46:17 21/02/2013
Ganim carefully followed and made it to the other side. Along the way, he was thinking about those who came from the other realm as well as some native to this realm. Humanoid rabbits, humanoid cheetahs, imps... what else does this realm have? His memory of his own realm (time technically) may have been unreliable, but he recognized the unfamiliarity of them. It was all quite intriguing though.

Bianca crept carefully through the exit to the bar, barely tapping a clay pot on her way through. The pot shook a second, making an audible sound that most in the bar ignored. The black-haired girl, however, immediately became alert and squinted up at the rafters. She was too far underneath the one Ganim was sitting on to detect him, however, as she returned to her quarrel, she maintained a suspicious look.
#125 Posted: 03:58:14 21/02/2013
Ganim froze as the pot shook, nervous that they would be seen or heard. As he noticed the girl look up, he waited a moment before continuing through the exit. His movements were cautious, not wanting to attract any more attention.
---
#126 Posted: 04:09:36 21/02/2013
They emerged near the more secluded entrance of the bar. The weather outside was typical Hylian weather. Bianca sighed and peered towards the bustling streets. She waved a hand over Ganim, causing him to sparkle for a moment.
"This cloaking spell will make you look like a regular dog. Keep in wind that it is only a cloaking spell, you have not genuinely changed form. It will only last for a minute at it's most, so we must get through the nearest gate as soon as possible."
Bianca started walking briskly down the street, Thatch hovering under her cloak just behind her.

OOC: I have a few questions. First, is Ganim from the era before or after TP, and for miniquiny, what part of Hyrule feild are the main characters in at the moment?
#127 Posted: 04:41:22 21/02/2013
OOC: Ganim is from the era before, more specially "The Era of the Hero of Time".

Ganim briskly followed, eager to get away from the crowds.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:50:58 21/02/2013 by redwes
#128 Posted: 04:57:38 21/02/2013
OOC: Damn, the Zelda timeline is confusing. Ganim does make sense now though. (though Farely makes signifigantly less >.>)

The black haired girl emerged from the bar, a voice behind her yelling:
"GIT OUT OF MY BAR, YOU LITTLE RAPSCALLION!"
The girl stood up and brushed herself off. She peered down the street, having remembered the sound in the bar. She noticed Bianca and her dog, and, finding their brisk walking a tad suspicious, carefully followed.

Bianca strode quickly, not taking notice of the unwelcome pair of icy blue eyes.
#129 Posted: 05:15:12 21/02/2013
OOC: That's because they were each developed as their own separate story-lines with no regard to any overall story. It's all one strait line 'till you get to Ocarine of Time, which somehow manages to split it into three. Twlight Princess seems to take place on the "Let's experiment with different forms!" timeline. To make things even more confusing, they were developed out of order. Skyward Sword is considered the latest, but it actually one giant prequel. Wind Waker was developed before Twilight Princess, but it actually on a completely different timeline. It's best not to think about and just enjoy the individual games. [img]

Ganim had a slight suspicion, but ignored it for the sake of blending in.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:20:35 21/02/2013 by redwes
#130 Posted: 05:19:36 21/02/2013
OOC: Damn, Nintendo. O.o

Eventually, with little attention aside from their follower, they had made it to the south gate. Sensing that the spell would wear off, Bianca slipped through quickly, holding the door for Ganim.
#131 Posted: 05:24:15 21/02/2013
Ganim quickly went through the door, nodding to thank Bianca. Finally, out of the crowds...
---
#132 Posted: 05:29:39 21/02/2013
The spell had worn off just as Bianca closed the door. She walked about on the brick steps for a bit, before eventually nodding towards the narrow passage to Hyrule field and starting towards it slowly. Thatch emerged from Bianca's cloak, giving Ganim a thoughtful and then mounting him as if he were a steed.
#133 Posted: 05:35:33 21/02/2013
Ganim growled slightly, not sure about being ridden. He continued walking though and didn't say anything.
---
#134 Posted: 05:51:21 21/02/2013
Thatch's light body remained still for the most part. Bianca giggled slightly. A voice was heard calling to them from behind.
"YOU!"
#135 Posted: 05:55:00 21/02/2013
Still walking, Ganim peeked back to look behind them.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:56:50 21/02/2013 by redwes
#136 Posted: 06:01:22 21/02/2013
The black-haired girl stood in front of the Castle Town gate, eyeing the three eagerly. Her face showed more a curiousity than a threatening distain. Her red armor glinted in the sun, contrasting her blue eyes.
#137 Posted: 11:14:58 21/02/2013
cynder was flying over hyrule field. soon i will turn back to where tsumehi and i were
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:15:12 21/02/2013 by Stealthelfrocks
#138 Posted: 13:16:49 21/02/2013
It's you again... Seeing who their follower was, Ganim stopped and started to turn around to face the girl. Before doing do, he commented "It seems we have company..."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:36:05 21/02/2013 by redwes
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#139 Posted: 14:31:47 21/02/2013
Diablo waited for the deer to move but as soon as he peeked in the air he saw Tsumehi and Cynder flying. "Food." He thought. He thrust his paw in the air and a fireball flew up. Diablo saw the deer move and tackled it before it could do anything. He kept his eye on the fireball, waiting for a hit...
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#140 Posted: 18:53:50 21/02/2013
It's you again... Seeing who their follower was, Ganim stopped and started to turn around to face the girl. Before doing do, he commented "It seems we have company..."

The girl ran to them, huffing loudly all throughout her awkward sprint. She stopped in front of them, seeming rather excitable.
"You were in the rafters! I knew it! I know I saw some purple up there!"
Bianca nodded cautiously.
"What are you here for?"
The girl answered.
"Because I'm bored. All there is to do here is drink and I'm forbidden from entering the homeland of my ancestors because I kinda set some things on fire accidentally..."
Bianca raised an eyebrow.
"Do you even know what we're about to do? You wouldn't dare follow us into the dangers-"
"Do YOU know what you're about to do?" the girl asked.
"Well-"
"Exactly! I'm goin with you guys!"
With that, the girl started off in the direction they were originally traveling. Bianca sighed and reluctantly followed.
#141 Posted: 22:28:51 21/02/2013
Connor stretched near Malefor, but didn't go near while he was talking to him.
---
#142 Posted: 02:35:59 22/02/2013
Well... she's certainly persistist. Ganim remained silent and followed after Bianca.

OOC: By the way, I just got Skyrim's Dragonborn for PC. If I'm not on in the afternoons, that's probably why. smilie ...I can still check DS while playing though.
---
#143 Posted: 03:12:13 22/02/2013
OOC: Understandable smilie Skyrim is pretty awesome and therefore a reasonable excuse.

Soon they had emerged in the portion of Hyrule field connected to the Faron Province. Thatch stretched out of Ganim, resing her head on his. Bianca stopped short and admired the vast, open space. The black-haired girl sighed and crossed her arms.
"Well, where now, rabbit?"
Bianca snarled.
"My name is Bianca, hylian. And I don't know where we're going. Thus far no urgent matter has arose that would give us need to be anywhere."
#144 Posted: 03:29:55 22/02/2013
OOC: Ah... you gotta love the Morrowind music that plays in the background. I never played much of Morrowind, but I absolutely adore the music.

As Ganim admired the landscape, he started getting memories of a similar yet different Hyrule field. He couldn't quite pinpoint it, but it reminded him of something. In any case, he commented "So... hylian. Since you're going to be traveling with us, who exactly are you anyways?"
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 05:05:51 22/02/2013 by redwes
#145 Posted: 13:37:24 22/02/2013
cynder saw the fireball coming and used her wind element to stop the fireball, or at least slow it down. she then stopped and let the fireball come pass her. she looked down on the hyrule field. who shot that?
---
#146 Posted: 22:42:17 22/02/2013
OOC: I seldom remember the music. What always stood out to me is the landscapes.

"Farley," the girl answered. "My name is Farley, last living descendant of war-like tribe who once shared Death Mountain with the Gorons."
Bianca sighed.
"Well, as long as we're sharing backstories, I am Bianca of Midday Gardens, in the Forgotten Realms. Like the rest of my family, I am a sorceress in training." She turned to Thatch. "You?"
Thatch shrugged and pointed towards the Faron woods.
#147 Posted: 22:51:55 22/02/2013
Ganim commented, "...and I am Ganim. I don't remember much, but I do remember that I used to be human. They found me imprisoned in the dungeon and were kind enough to free me. My memories are slowly coming back, but that's I've got for now."
---
#148 Posted: 22:59:01 22/02/2013
Farley stretched.
"I s'pose that's all of us then. Yeh are the funniest wolf I've ever seen though. Yeh don't get many wolves around here."
Bianca stared listlessly at the sky, watching a hawk circle over nearby Ordon village.
"Lots of hawks though..."
#149 Posted: 23:14:09 22/02/2013
Ganim sighed, "Yeah... that's probably why I was imprisoned. I just hope that I can one day return to my previous form." He looks down sadly for a moment, "...or at least find out how I came to be this way."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:15:05 22/02/2013 by redwes
#150 Posted: 23:20:12 22/02/2013
Thatch looked down at Ganim thoughtfully for a moment before pointing at the woods again. Bianca sighed.
"Yes, Thatch, you come from the woods."
Still persistant, Thatch attempted to direct Ganim that way. Bianca snapped at her.
"Thatch! It's enough that you mount him without permission! Stop trying to guide him like a steed!"
First | Previous | Page 3 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me