Page 1 of 1
Strange.... [CLOSED]
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#1 Posted: 15:20:55 27/07/2008 | Topic Creator
in the new fotage they said that the green chain/vine was only there for the first level, so i thought that in the green beautiful level seen here....

//www.darkspyro.net/dawn/gallery/#console-46
(its the 26'th pic)

was the first level, the lava cave was the 2nd level and as it showed in the new fotage, spyro and cynder seem to destroy the chain.

i thought this because in this pic(taken by dragonwar2) there was the chain/vine thing

http://i332.photobucket.com/al...war2/hjkglg.png

but in other pics of that level, like this one.

//www.darkspyro.net/dawn/gallery/#console-50

there is no chain/vine, so what is it with the chain/vine?
SequoiaDragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3930
#2 Posted: 16:07:16 27/07/2008
Maybe it only appears when Cynder and Spyro get too far away from each other, so it can pull them back together.
---
My book Harahpin is now on sale! smilie
EmeraldDragon Blue Sparx Gems: 881
#3 Posted: 17:00:01 27/07/2008
In the footage before the lava thing comes up (or after, not sure) it said something about breaking the chain. Then Spyro and Cynder sort of separated from each other.
---
Sometimes you have to let go of someone...if they really love you, they'll come back
Cynder16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#4 Posted: 17:03:28 27/07/2008
What is it?
---
"Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes."
#5 Posted: 17:03:33 27/07/2008 | Topic Creator
please read my post properly, the lava boss is a boss to that lava level so why in none of the pics for the lava level do they have a chain? they don't, why?
Cynder16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#6 Posted: 17:04:59 27/07/2008
Maybe, They broke it before he attacks them.
---
"Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes."
EmeraldDragon Blue Sparx Gems: 881
#7 Posted: 17:08:46 27/07/2008
Quote: EmeraldDragon
In the footage before the lava thing comes up (or after, not sure) it said something about breaking the chain. Then Spyro and Cynder sort of separated from each other.

This is what it said in the video "You start o chained to each other and feed off of each other as you play through the game."
And when Spyro and Cynder brake off of each other there was a button and next to it it said "Remove the staple".
That answers some questions.
---
Sometimes you have to let go of someone...if they really love you, they'll come back
SilverDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#8 Posted: 17:18:20 27/07/2008
There isn't chain/vine because other pictures are from cutscene smilie
---
https://dragcave.net/user/Makatootie
Spyla Blue Sparx Gems: 535
#9 Posted: 17:44:44 27/07/2008
those r consle pics the demo and preview show chains
---
There's a club in DA i came up. If you want to join click here.
#10 Posted: 18:46:24 27/07/2008 | Topic Creator
yes.....your point is....?
#11 Posted: 18:51:34 27/07/2008
excuse me!?! smilie
---
#12 Posted: 18:55:33 27/07/2008 | Topic Creator
why did you say that? (not the "excuse me!?! smilie") the other post, why did you say/post it?
#13 Posted: 19:04:21 27/07/2008
i was just correcting SilverDragon that there r chains that connect 2 both spyro and cynder. in the demo they were chained up in the mid. but i just needed 2 correct SilverDragon rather he likes it or not.
---
SilverDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#14 Posted: 19:44:32 27/07/2008
That was good that you did that Spyla, because my message was just a guess smilie
---
https://dragcave.net/user/Makatootie
#15 Posted: 20:00:13 27/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyla
i was just correcting SilverDragon that there r chains that connect 2 both spyro and cynder. in the demo they were chained up in the mid. but i just needed 2 correct SilverDragon rather he likes it or not.

ooooooooooooh, sorry but i didn't understand.
HyperShadow Red Sparx Gems: 74
#16 Posted: 08:46:30 28/07/2008
I don't know why you don't see the green chain/vine but I actually think that the volcano place is the first level, because if you look closely it says something about basic moves down the bottom of the screen at the start (it's blocked by the ''voice of Richard Torres'' thing) and a bit further through another thing comes up telling about defences.
---
http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/HyperShadow
help my dragons hatch?
(I don't know how to make it a click-url, plz tell me if you know smilie )
crashpro Gold Sparx Gems: 2027
#17 Posted: 10:37:34 28/07/2008
The first picture is obviously story driven, or a way so you can't fly into the area where the rock monster comes out of.

The second picture is when you're playing in Co-Op mode. It prevents Player 2 from dragging behind (possibly dragging Player 2 towards Player 1, in order for the game to remove that old area and continue on. As well as preventing glitches).

The third picture is for Single Player Mode.
#18 Posted: 13:59:08 28/07/2008 | Topic Creator
are you sure? becuse there are 2 charactirs in the 3rd pic.
ERROR Green Sparx Gems: 294
#19 Posted: 14:30:48 28/07/2008
There seems to be quite a bit of confusion about whether the chain always exists. Spyro and Cynder's current in-game models do not show anything around their necks, but we know that it is still there after during the lava monster fight, due to the cutscene afterward.

I tend to believe now that they are bound together by that collar and energy chain the vast majority of game as its plot device to keep Spyro and Cynder from getting too far apart from each other, despite all gameplay screens lacking the collar.
---
I AM ERROR
#20 Posted: 18:20:33 28/07/2008 | Topic Creator
but they said they are conected by an INvisible chain....(the develorpers)
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#21 Posted: 18:22:35 28/07/2008
Quote: HyperShadow
I don't know why you don't see the green chain/vine but I actually think that the volcano place is the first level, because if you look closely it says something about basic moves down the bottom of the screen at the start (it's blocked by the ''voice of Richard Torres'' thing) and a bit further through another thing comes up telling about defences.

That could just be how the demo is providing information.
crashpro Gold Sparx Gems: 2027
#22 Posted: 21:47:27 28/07/2008
Cynder (or Spyro) is always following you during the game, even if you're in single player mode.
Brazilian Spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3675
#23 Posted: 22:03:55 28/07/2008
I'll put my thoughts, the tether in the lava monster level, was there acoiding them to fly, when the tether is holding Spyro and Cynder to get together, I think it will only be there in 2-Player mode
---
K-Tec, my blog about technology and Royal Bounty, my story about assassins.
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#24 Posted: 22:28:30 28/07/2008
maybe BS probely to keep them from getting to far from each other
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#25 Posted: 04:11:22 29/07/2008
if you watch the siera 10 year interview they say there is some sort of tether
---
tumblr
not yr babe
HyperShadow Red Sparx Gems: 74
#26 Posted: 08:50:41 29/07/2008
Quote: Cynder_Rox
Quote: HyperShadow

That could just be how the demo is providing information.

possibly, but then why would they just put the info back down after about 1 second not giving a chance for anyone to read it?
---
http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/HyperShadow
help my dragons hatch?
(I don't know how to make it a click-url, plz tell me if you know smilie )
#27 Posted: 12:38:19 29/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: crashpro
Cynder (or Spyro) is always following you during the game, even if you're in single player mode.

prove it.
#28 Posted: 14:34:03 29/07/2008
Quote: Tango

prove it.

wow,tango if you watched the comic con vid you would see it instead of asking ppl to prove it
and your attitide is really mean cut it out
got it? good
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#29 Posted: 15:07:07 29/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Coocie2

prove it.

wow,tango if you watched the comic con vid you would see it instead of asking ppl to prove it
got it? good

if you would pay more atention you may understand.

what about the pictures? in some picture's there is only spyro, if you can't give me a source i can't really belive that.
spyrorockforeva Green Sparx Gems: 391
#30 Posted: 15:27:40 29/07/2008
maybe the second picture someone used potoshop or something cause it is more likely to belive the comic con and in the cutscean that the skip you can just see the green chain they ware is like the one in the second pic but if you look closly in the second pic you showd us there is like two green rings around spyro's neck which conects the chain from cynder to spyro while in the comic con spyro kinda has a green dog collar thing so they must of brock off before they got to the green flying level and the 2 photo is not ture ( anyway i have never seen that photo before)

oh the people who say they break of it in the comic con with the lava monster that not true what it is ( well what i heard ) is that they are chaind together to the ground so when they got rid of that thing in the ground they are still joined together it just that they can move about other than that circle! wow that took ages to right

by the way this is just my oppinion i don't know for sure!
---
spyro rocks foreva
spread the word to the world
#31 Posted: 04:20:20 30/07/2008

prove it.

got it? good

what about the pictures? in some picture's there is only spyro, if you can't give me a source i can't really belive that.

cynder is just behind or in front of him where you cant see her and the thing around his neck could be armor or the tether comes up when they are too far apart

if you dont believe that there is something wrong with you
so... dont you be telling ppl to prove it, you prove it! smilie
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#32 Posted: 15:39:50 30/07/2008 | Topic Creator

prove it.

got it? good

cynder is just behind or in front of him where you cant see her and the thing around his neck could be armor or the tether comes up when they are too far apart

what do i prove?
#33 Posted: 15:42:58 30/07/2008

prove it.

got it? good

what do i prove?

what your asking pl to prove
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#34 Posted: 22:17:03 30/07/2008
lol you have a good point coocie2
---
spyro rocks foreva
#35 Posted: 01:28:34 31/07/2008
Quote: spyrorockforeva
lol you have a good point coocie2

thx smilie
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#36 Posted: 12:08:00 31/07/2008 | Topic Creator

prove it.

got it? good

what do i prove?

i'm asking them to prove

that.
#37 Posted: 15:13:35 31/07/2008

prove it.

got it? good

what do i prove?

i'm asking them to prove

that.

thats what i said! smilie
---
tumblr
not yr babe
EstonianDragon Red Sparx Gems: 80
#38 Posted: 18:08:55 31/07/2008
omg war! cool down dudes (or dudettes)...please?
---
Life is beautiful, when you can live right!
#39 Posted: 19:16:58 31/07/2008 | Topic Creator

i'm asking them to prove

that.

Huh? i don't understand what you said? Do you mean you said what "crashpro" said?
#40 Posted: 19:21:05 31/07/2008

i'm asking them to prove

that.

Huh? i don't understand what you said? Do you mean you said what "crashpro" said?

yes! it doesnt matter anymore lets just stop aguing?
---
tumblr
not yr babe
Last edited at 20:40:25 31/07/2008 by dark52
#41 Posted: 23:59:52 31/07/2008
yeah that would be good
i prefere it when everyone is nice and happy smilie lol
---
spyro rocks foreva
#42 Posted: 14:07:31 01/08/2008 | Topic Creator

yes! it doesnt matter anymore lets just stop aguing?

i'm not argueing, i don't understand "coocie2" just thar s/he said what "crashpro" said, but s/he didn't.
#43 Posted: 23:01:47 01/08/2008
...ok......

sorry i don't understand ha lol tipical me lol
---
spyro rocks foreva
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me