Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 482 of 519 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 480 481 482 483 484 ... 517 518 519
Random Thought Topic [STICKY]
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#24051 Posted: 03:41:28 05/01/2022
thinking of him

[User Posted Image]
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#24052 Posted: 21:51:46 05/01/2022
MY FIRST VALENTINE'S WITH MY GF IS COMING UP AND I TEACH LAB THAT NIGHT AAAAAAA I AM A MENACE
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#24053 Posted: 10:40:11 06/01/2022
I always get urked when someone talks about how they would fix the world if they were to have x amount of money that x person has to charity or whatever. Like one they most likely spent less than 20 bucks to charity this month because their tax records don't reflect how much they say they give. Plus the top percent of the rich actually do donate millions and nothing happens because throwing money at problems doesnt fix them
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#24054 Posted: 00:38:42 07/01/2022
throwing millions when you have trillions is indeed less than 20 bucks for them relatively
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:38:57 07/01/2022 by Bifrost
#24055 Posted: 14:32:32 07/01/2022
Quote: Bifrost
throwing millions when you have trillions is indeed less than 20 bucks for them relatively

this is assuming a faulty mindset that billionaires have billions of dollars physically or in their bank account. I also think the idealogy of a million dollars being nothing if you have a billion is quite silly.because again it's still a million dollars
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:26:40 07/01/2022 by somePerson
#24056 Posted: 01:10:48 08/01/2022
It's like that video of a grain of rice vs. a bag of rice vs. a rice pile the size of a sofa. Changing from million to billion isn't just more number, it's exponentially more. So much there isn't a way in hell it could be spent by most companies let alone a single person, doesn't matter if it's in stocks or liquid assets.
---
#24057 Posted: 04:00:24 08/01/2022
It's like that video of a grain of rice vs. a bag of rice vs. a rice pile the size of a sofa. Changing from million to billion isn't just more number, it's exponentially more. So much there isn't a way in hell it could be spent by most companies let alone a single person, doesn't matter if it's in stocks or liquid assets.

I wasn't talking about the difference between a million and a billion. A million bucks by principal is still a lot and yes it does matter if it's stocks or liquid assets. Literally no billionaire has a billion dollars in liquid assets because that would make no sense. It's not like scrooge McDuck where there's a vault of cash.and if you want to be more technical billionaires do give out money by creating thousands of jobs. Even if the jobs are pretty much slavery
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:12:32 08/01/2022 by somePerson
Shadow-Cipher Yellow Sparx Gems: 1229
#24058 Posted: 16:41:04 08/01/2022
For the love of anything divine, I literally just wanna have a person of colour in my story because I don't fancy the idea of writing a story where everyone is the same race, but no matter how I attempt to describe the character's ethnicity, I'm apparently a bad person. So now I'm forced to ask how in the world you describe this without being a terrible person because apparently both "person of colour" and "African American" are not appropriate descriptors. Or if this a lose/lose situation where no matter what I say, I'm gonna be wrong in someone's eyes?
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
#24059 Posted: 20:03:03 08/01/2022
Quote: Shadow-Cipher
For the love of anything divine, I literally just wanna have a person of colour in my story because I don't fancy the idea of writing a story where everyone is the same race, but no matter how I attempt to describe the character's ethnicity, I'm apparently a bad person. So now I'm forced to ask how in the world you describe this without being a terrible person because apparently both "person of colour" and "African American" are not appropriate descriptors. Or if this a lose/lose situation where no matter what I say, I'm gonna be wrong in someone's eyes?

That actually seems to be more that using it in text feels weird, not that it's inappropriate (the second one might be if it's fantasy, but neither here nor there). It's just a weirdly technical term to use in a description.

Here's a good resource that could help you! WWC isn't always the end all of diversity writing, but it's a damn good starting point.
---
Shadow-Cipher Yellow Sparx Gems: 1229
#24060 Posted: 12:37:44 09/01/2022
Honestly, that helps a lot, especially compared to just the people telling me I'm a bad person. I would love nothing more than to include more racial diversity in writing, but I never really knew how to approach it without coming off the wrong way, so I always defaulted to "just don't do it, then" which is about the furthest thing from what I want. Having a resource on how to write it correctly helps a metric ton.
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
#24061 Posted: 17:06:57 09/01/2022
popular twitch streamers are so boring lmao. reacting to a show illegally is so lame
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2325
#24062 Posted: 00:20:57 11/01/2022
aaaaaah and that only took twenty minutes darkspyro is like reading a monthly manga or something its not 4 weeks crammed into one action packed chapter its just like 10 pages more except the artwork aint even better here the character designs all suck and we killed off half of the cast preemptively
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
#24063 Posted: 00:21:31 11/01/2022
ive been listening to rap all day and now it’s time for some jrap lets do it
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
#24064 Posted: 02:41:35 11/01/2022
[User Posted Image]

need these
---
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12063
#24065 Posted: 04:58:31 11/01/2022

My first post of 2022. It’s gonna be a ****ing wild ride.
#24066 Posted: 10:22:46 11/01/2022
^oh ****
---
#24067 Posted: 10:23:41 11/01/2022
ping pong circulate PING PONG circulate
---
#24068 Posted: 12:11:39 11/01/2022
you know what on second thought im not really that happy right now i think but yeah
---
#24069 Posted: 00:19:00 12/01/2022
today found out i was subbed to streamers who didn't stream for 17 months haha good bye 85 bucks :))))))))
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#24070 Posted: 11:34:02 12/01/2022
Hey guys, did you know that Vaporeon can learn Mist in Yellow, but only under a very specific circumstance? In Yellow, Vaporeon is meant to learn both Haze and Mist at level 42. However, the programming at the time is so bad it's impossible for a Pokémon to learn two moves at the same level. As a result, Vaporeon will only learn Haze and not Mist. Pokémon who leveled up using the Daycare do not have this restriction though. If Vaporeon reaches level 42 while in the Daycare, it will learn both Haze and Mist.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#24071 Posted: 18:21:23 12/01/2022
Quote: skylandersfan60
Hey guys, did you know that Vaporeon can learn Mist in Yellow, but only under a very specific circumstance? In Yellow, Vaporeon is meant to learn both Haze and Mist at level 42. However, the programming at the time is so bad it's impossible for a Pokémon to learn two moves at the same level. As a result, Vaporeon will only learn Haze and not Mist. Pokémon who leveled up using the Daycare do not have this restriction though. If Vaporeon reaches level 42 while in the Daycare, it will learn both Haze and Mist.

That's so cool! Do you know anymore cool facts about Vaporeon?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#24072 Posted: 18:27:51 12/01/2022
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Hey guys, did you know that in terms of human companionship, Flareon is objectively the most huggable Pokémon? While their maximum temperature is likely too much for most, they are capable of controlling it, so they can set themselves to the perfect temperature for you. Along with that, they have a lot of fluff, making them undeniably incredibly soft to touch. But that’s not all, they have a very respectable special defense stat of 110, which means that they are likely very calm and resistant to emotional damage. Because of this, if you have a bad day, you can vent to it while hugging it, and it won’t mind. It can make itself even more endearing with moves like Charm and Baby Doll Eyes, ensuring that you never have a prolonged bout of depression ever again.
#24073 Posted: 23:26:58 12/01/2022
^ l m f a o
---
#24074 Posted: 00:49:38 13/01/2022
isn't emotional damage special defense though?
Then again, Frustration is physical
---
#24075 Posted: 02:33:45 13/01/2022
Quote: somePerson

Hey guys, did you know that in terms of human companionship, Flareon is objectively the most huggable Pokémon? While their maximum temperature is likely too much for most, they are capable of controlling it, so they can set themselves to the perfect temperature for you. Along with that, they have a lot of fluff, making them undeniably incredibly soft to touch. But that’s not all, they have a very respectable special defense stat of 110, which means that they are likely very calm and resistant to emotional damage. Because of this, if you have a bad day, you can vent to it while hugging it, and it won’t mind. It can make itself even more endearing with moves like Charm and Baby Doll Eyes, ensuring that you never have a prolonged bout of depression ever again.

Woah I love Flareon now smilie.
I know some more Vaporeon facts!!!

Yeah it goes like this smilie
Hey guys, did you know that in terms of Pokémon battling, Vaporeon is one of the best Pokémon for stalling. Not only do they learn moves like scald and toxic, Vaporeon have an average of 130 hp, this means they’re tough enough to take plant and electric type attacks, they also access to Acid Armor a move that increases defense. They can also learn the moves Attract, Baby-Doll Eyes, Captivate, Charm, and Tail Whip, moves that either weaken opponents or stop them outright, so it’d be incredibly easy for one to get you in a bad situation, With their abilities Water Absorb and Hydration, they can easily recover from fatigue with enough water. No other Pokémon comes close to this level of compatibility. Also, fun fact, in a duos battle with another water type, using surf or muddy water will restore 1/4 of its max HP. Vaporeon is literally built for tanking hits. Ungodly defense stat+high HP pool+Acid Armor means it can take attacks all day and keep fighting
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:49:51 13/01/2022 by skylandersfan60
YesterdayFemmey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1221
#24076 Posted: 02:36:04 13/01/2022
[User Posted Image]
-----
---
How many centuries have I spent in this utterly failed life?
#24077 Posted: 03:51:09 13/01/2022

Woah I love Flareon now :o.
I know some more Vaporeon facts!!!

Yeah it goes like this :)
Hey guys, did you know that in terms of Pokémon battling, Vaporeon is one of the best Pokémon for stalling. Not only do they learn moves like scald and toxic, Vaporeon have an average of 130 hp, this means they’re tough enough to take plant and electric type attacks, they also access to Acid Armor a move that increases defense. They can also learn the moves Attract, Baby-Doll Eyes, Captivate, Charm, and Tail Whip, moves that either weaken opponents or stop them outright, so it’d be incredibly easy for one to get you in a bad situation, With their abilities Water Absorb and Hydration, they can easily recover from fatigue with enough water. No other Pokémon comes close to this level of compatibility. Also, fun fact, in a duos battle with another water type, using surf or muddy water will restore 1/4 of its max HP. Vaporeon is literally built for tanking hits. Ungodly defense stat+high HP pool+Acid Armor means it can take attacks all day and keep fighting

Hey guys, did you know that in terms of male human and female Pokémon romantic partnership, Vaporeon is one of the most compatible Pokémon for humans? Not only are they in the field egg group, which has some of the prettiest pokémon, Vaporeon are an average of 3”03’ tall and 63.9 pounds, this means they’re large enough to be hugged with both arms, and with their impressive Base Stats for HP and access to Acid Armor, you could cuddle hard with one (although only if they are comfortable with it). Due to their mostly water based biology, there’s no doubt in my mind that a captivated Vaporeon would have incredibly wet lips, so wet that you could easily kiss one for hours without wanting to stop. They can also learn the moves Attract, Baby-Doll Eyes, Captivate, Charm, and Tail Whip, along with not having fur to hide their smile, so it’d be incredibly easy to fall in love with one. With their abilities Water Absorb and Hydration, they can easily have as many sloppy kisses as you desire. Few other Pokémon comes close to this level of sweetness. Also, fun fact, if you hold one for long enough, you can make your Vaporeon's cheeks turn red. Vaporeon is literally built for a human's heart. Ungodly defense stat+high HP pool+Acid Armor means it can take affection all day, all shapes and sizes and still come for more.
#24078 Posted: 04:20:34 13/01/2022

------
#24079 Posted: 10:15:04 13/01/2022
Quote: YesterdayFemmey
[User Posted Image]
-----

i would love to have a definition to this one
---
#24080 Posted: 12:47:25 13/01/2022
I'm gonna assume they looked up the original version of these posts
---
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#24081 Posted: 13:09:05 13/01/2022
Hey guys, did you know that in terms of water based Pokémon Vaporeon is the most cool :)
---
Soon.
#24082 Posted: 20:18:03 13/01/2022
using sources in an argument is ass because literally anything can be used as a source to prove a point
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#24083 Posted: 22:57:09 13/01/2022
using sources in an argument is ass because literally anything can be used as a source to prove a point

sources are great

source: your mom
---
Soon.
#24084 Posted: 23:24:08 13/01/2022

Mfw I get in an debate and someone links mormon propaganda like yourbrainonporn.
#24085 Posted: 17:34:33 14/01/2022
gaming hot take. botw isn't that impressive visually
YesterdayFemmey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1221
#24086 Posted: 21:43:37 14/01/2022
Quote: LeewweewoowheeH
[User Posted Image]
-----

yeah, i don't know what the ****'s going on here, but skylandersfan's post was more like sp's when i read it, and i was all excited for some vaporeon facts and got that **** instead and i guess i fell into some kind of trap fml

the world they created i think is pretty amazing, but it would have really been something else if they had dared to make the graphics more lifelike instead of using a cel shader which is honestly not too great as far as cel shaders go anyway.
---
How many centuries have I spent in this utterly failed life?
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8298
#24087 Posted: 08:59:48 15/01/2022
[User Posted Image]
cool.
#24088 Posted: 17:52:13 15/01/2022
noice!
---
#24089 Posted: 22:38:01 16/01/2022
Edit: It's fixed smilie.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:08:16 18/01/2022 by skylandersfan60
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#24090 Posted: 13:44:23 17/01/2022
Quote: spyro and sonic
[User Posted Image]
cool.

eat my skate dust suckaaa
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#24091 Posted: 20:36:38 17/01/2022
I'm gonna assume they looked up the original version of these posts

Quote: LeewweewoowheeH
[User Posted Image]
-----

yeah, i don't know what the ****'s going on here, but skylandersfan's post was more like sp's when i read it, and i was all excited for some vaporeon facts and got that **** instead and i guess i fell into some kind of trap fml

the world they created i think is pretty amazing, but it would have really been something else if they had dared to make the graphics more lifelike instead of using a cel shader which is honestly not too great as far as cel shaders go anyway.

so imma evade the original versions of those poooooooooosts theeeeeeeeeeeen.........no questions asked i would rather not no please and thank you

the cel shader is really bad actually but arcsys poisoned my biased little shrimpy brain so
---
First | Previous | Page 482 of 519 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 480 481 482 483 484 ... 517 518 519

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me