Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 448 of 520 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 446 447 448 449 450 ... 518 519 520
Random Thought Topic [STICKY]
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#22351 Posted: 22:12:01 25/02/2021
WHY the HECK did they change the mobile YouTube layout
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Erikatastrophe Green Sparx Gems: 432
#22352 Posted: 22:15:44 25/02/2021
An average girl can wear threads and "eh, whatever," but if a girl with larger breasts wears a tank top, "OHHH SLUT!!!"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
---
"You already said that." - Veruca Salt, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#22353 Posted: 22:49:39 25/02/2021
my neighbor who called the cops on me for my chickens decided to record my rooster making noises and played it back on a loop for 3 hours yesterday
oh yeah the township is trying to fine us $12k for my chickens lol yea OK
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:50:59 25/02/2021 by Thunderdragon14
sans Gold Sparx Gems: 2264
#22354 Posted: 03:19:48 26/02/2021
i hate that villain. stupid design, stupid name, stupid motive. why do people like him so much? : \

i'm tired of seeing him.
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
#22355 Posted: 03:49:34 26/02/2021
Quote: Drednaw
Quote: sans
i hate that villain. stupid design, stupid name, stupid motive. why do people like him so much? : \

i'm tired of seeing him.

which tumblr man is this

onceler : pensive :
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8246
#22356 Posted: 04:24:17 26/02/2021

i'm tired of seeing him.

which tumblr man is this

Oh come on, how bad could he possibly be?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#22357 Posted: 04:27:57 26/02/2021
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

which tumblr man is this

Oh come on, how bad could he possibly be?

i will poop on you
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
#22358 Posted: 05:13:01 26/02/2021
music so loud it almost shatters my skull
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#22359 Posted: 06:50:46 26/02/2021
having to wait for an sms verification code but your service is garbage
#22360 Posted: 07:25:30 26/02/2021
Quote: somePerson
having to wait for an sms verification code but your service is garbage

smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie ****ING THIS.
---
"You already said that." - Veruca Salt, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3923
#22361 Posted: 18:03:14 26/02/2021
Quote: StormDragon21
WHY the HECK did they change the mobile YouTube layout

ikr. it's really bad > : (
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#22362 Posted: 19:53:30 26/02/2021
how bad is the new mobile youtube layout?
i've been using a old version of vance for youtube and i haven't seen a change for over 2 years
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6442
#22363 Posted: 21:35:43 26/02/2021
Hey remember when I complained for stagnation for Pokémon....well the open world game is now real....I won
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
#22364 Posted: 21:45:14 26/02/2021
I think Legends look highly promising in the point of view of someone who is no longer into Pokémon as no matter what you think of open world, at least it is a legitimate evolution, they are finally doing something with Arceus, it will be a great opportunity for new story and lore to be discovered and the 3D models are higher quality than before, also when a Pokémon attack it actually move...however I love gen 4 so maybe that’s why. It also seem way more story focused than usual, it does have the let’s go catching mechanism but with stealth and having to observe behaviors, depending on how it’s done it could be interesting, also you do fight wild Pokémon if you struggle to catch it.

However, gen 4 remake look extremely lazy and Legends is barren and look empty, however it’s in 2022, what we see now is not guaranteed to be as low quality as that reveal trailer.
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#22365 Posted: 05:56:19 27/02/2021
[User Posted Image]
my favorite random image is when there just isn't one
#22366 Posted: 06:05:01 27/02/2021
Quote: spyro and sonic
[User Posted Image]
my favorite random image is when there just isn't one

Post it in "Post the image in the corner..."
---
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#22367 Posted: 11:41:04 27/02/2021
I rather just have a visual ID than something with a severe case of identity crisis, whether you like it or not is up to you. Sorry for thinking changing styles up as a good thing, even though I shouldn't be because it's subjective taste. Also ya don't even art so like... Aight have fun with visual blur of generic styles. Hasn't stopped you before so I doubt ya stopping now. I'll catch ya in the months coming saying on how you come to like it.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#22368 Posted: 22:14:12 27/02/2021
i hate when people refer to spyro as "the purple dragon". i hate tlos for what it did to spyro fans, making them think "oh, purple dragons are SPECIAL and RARE so spyro is SUPER EPIC because he can control all the elements because of him being PURPLE" i'll never forgive tlos for this.

like the thing about classic spyro (i'm talking spyro the dragon to year of the dragon) is he's just an average little dragon. he's nothing special. he just sees that people need help and he jumps in to help them because he's got courage and he's a good person. he's not some special legend, i hate chosen one stories man.

Quote: fyra
I was judged for my shadow dragoness being purple, because even with how much I explained that her coloring is due to dark magic related to failed attempts to create purple dragons,(notice the word failed here, she will never be able to use more than shadow) purple is special and there is only one was drowning me, so I do know the sentiment even if with the classic games at the time I was a kid being atrocious or decent at best titles like Enter the dragonfly and a hero tail so I essentially had to grow up with legends

Kinda late hopping in here, but this reminds me of how I made my angel OC Shadmé have black wings just because I thought the color was cool, not because she was a "dark angel" or "evil" or anything like that. smilie She's a good person! Normal angel. Wings are just black. No dark energy involved or anything.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#22369 Posted: 01:46:41 28/02/2021
I’ve been critical of the Trump presidency these last four years and am still exhausted from the experience.
But to be fair, President Trump wasn’t that bad, other than when he incited an insurrection against the government, mismanaged a pandemic that killed nearly half a million Americans, separated children from their families, lost those children in the bureaucracy, tear-gassed peaceful protesters on Lafayette Square so he could hold a photo op holding a Bible in front of a church, tried to block all Muslims from entering the country, got impeached, got impeached again, had the worst jobs record of any president in modern history, pressured Ukraine to dig dirt on Joe Biden, fired the FBI director for investigating his ties to Russia, bragged about firing the FBI director on TV, took Vladimir Putin’s word over the US intelligence community, diverted military funding to build his wall, caused the longest government shutdown in US history, called Black Lives Matter a “symbol of hate,” lied nearly 30,000 times, banned transgender people from serving in the military, ejected reporters from the White House briefing room who asked tough questions, vetoed the defense funding bill because it renamed military bases named for Confederate soldiers, refused to release his tax returns, increased the national debt by nearly $8 trillion, had three of the highest annual trade deficits in U.S. history, called veterans and soldiers who died in combat losers and suckers, coddled the leader of Saudi Arabia after he ordered the execution and dismembering of a US-based journalist, refused to concede the 2020 election, hired his unqualified daughter and son-in-law to work in the White House, walked out of an interview with Lesley Stahl, called neo-Nazis “very fine people,” suggested that people should inject bleach into their bodies to fight COVID, abandoned our allies the Kurds to Turkey, pushed through massive tax cuts for the wealthiest but balked at helping working Americans, incited anti-lockdown protestors in several states at the height of the pandemic, withdrew the US from the Paris climate accords, withdrew the US from the Iranian nuclear deal, withdrew the US from the Trans Pacific Partnership which was designed to block China’s advances, insulted his own Cabinet members on Twitter, pushed the leader of Montenegro out of the way during a photo op, failed to reiterate US commitment to defending NATO allies, called Haiti and African nations “****hole” countries, called the city of Baltimore the “worst in the nation,” claimed that he single handedly brought back the phrase “Merry Christmas” even though it hadn’t gone anywhere, forced his Cabinet members to praise him publicly like some cult leader, believed he should be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, berated and belittled his hand-picked Attorney General when he recused himself from the Russia probe, suggested the US should buy Greenland, colluded with Mitch McConnell to push through federal judges and two Supreme Court justices after supporting efforts to prevent his predecessor from appointing judges, repeatedly called the media “enemies of the people,” claimed that if we tested fewer people for COVID we’d have fewer cases, violated the emoluments clause, thought that Nambia was a country, told Bob Woodward in private that the coronavirus was a big deal but then downplayed it in public, called his exceedingly faithful vice president a “p---y” for following the Constitution, nearly got us into a war with Iran after threatening them by tweet,
#22370 Posted: 01:47:37 28/02/2021

nominated a corrupt head of the EPA, nominated a corrupt head of HHS, nominated a corrupt head of the Interior Department, nominated a corrupt head of the USDA, praised dictators and authoritarians around the world while criticizing allies, refused to allow the presidential transition to begin, insulted war hero John McCain – even after his death, spent an obscene amount of time playing golf after criticizing Barack Obama for playing (far less) golf while president, falsely claimed that he won the 2016 popular vote, called the Muslim mayor of London a “stone cold loser,” falsely claimed that he turned down being Time’s Man of the Year, considered firing special counsel Robert Mueller on several occasions, mocked wearing face masks to guard against transmitting COVID, locked Congress out of its constitutional duty to confirm Cabinet officials by hiring acting ones, used a racist dog whistle by calling COVID the “China virus,” hired and associated with numerous shady figures that were eventually convicted of federal offenses including his campaign manager and national security adviser, pardoned several of his shady associates, gave the Presidential Medal of Freedom to two congressman who amplified his bat**** crazy conspiracy theories, got into telephone fight with the leader of Australia(!), had a Secretary of State who called him a moron, forced his press secretary to claim without merit that his was the largest inauguration crowd in history, botched the COVID vaccine rollout, tweeted so much dangerous propaganda that Twitter eventually banned him, charged the Secret Service jacked-up rates at his properties, constantly interrupted Joe Biden in their first presidential debate, claimed that COVID would “magically” disappear, called a U.S. Senator “Pocahontas,” used his Twitter account to blast Nordstrom when it stopped selling Ivanka’s merchandise, opened up millions of pristine federal lands to development and drilling, got into a losing tariff war with China that forced US taxpayers to bail out farmers, claimed that his losing tariff war was a win for the US, ignored or didn’t even take part in daily intelligence briefings, blew off honoring American war dead in France because it was raining, redesigned Air Force One to look like the Trump Shuttle, got played by Kim Jung Un and his “love letters,” threatened to go after social media companies in clear violation of the Constitution, botched the response to Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico, threw paper towels at Puerto Ricans when he finally visited them, pressured the governor and secretary of state of Georgia to “find” him votes, thought that the Virgin islands had a President, drew on a map with a Sharpie to justify his inaccurate tweet that Alabama was threatened by a hurricane, allowed White House staff to use personal email accounts for official businesses after blasting Hillary Clinton for doing the same thing, rolled back regulations that protected the public from mercury and asbestos, pushed regulators to waste time studying snake-oil remedies for COVID, rolled back regulations that stopped coal companies from dumping waste into rivers, held blatant campaign rallies at the White House, tried to take away millions of Americans’ health insurance because the law was named for a Black man, refused to attend his successors’ inauguration, nominated the worst Education Secretary in history, threatened judges who didn’t do what he wanted, attacked Dr. Anthony Fauci, promised that Mexico would pay for the wall (it didn’t), allowed political hacks to overrule government scientists on major reports on climate change and other issues, struggled navigating a ramp after claiming his opponent was feeble, called an African-American Congresswoman “low IQ,” threatened to withhold federal aid from states and cities with Democratic leaders,
#22371 Posted: 01:47:56 28/02/2021

went ahead with rallies filled with maskless supporters in the middle of a pandemic, claimed that legitimate investigations of his wrongdoing were “witch hunts,” seemed to demonstrate a belief that there were airports during the American Revolution, demanded “total loyalty” from the FBI director, praised a conspiracy theory that Democrats are Satanic pedophiles, completely gutted the Voice of America, placed a political hack in charge of the Postal Service, claimed without evidence that the Obama administration bugged Trump Tower, suggested that the US should allow more people from places like Norway into the country, suggested that COVID wasn’t that bad because he recovered with the help of top government doctors and treatments not available to the public, overturned energy conservation standards that even industry supported, reduced the number of refugees the US accepts, insulted various members of Congress and the media with infantile nicknames, gave Rush Limbaugh a Presidential medal of Freedom at the State of the Union address, named as head of federal personnel a 29-year old who’d previously been fired from the White House for allegations of financial improprieties, eliminated the White House office of pandemic response, used soldiers as campaign props, fired any advisor who made the mistake of disagreeing with him, demanded the Pentagon throw him a Soviet-style military parade, hired a **** ton of white nationalists, politicized the civil service, did absolutely nothing after Russia hacked the U.S. government, falsely said the Boy Scouts called him to say his bizarre Jamboree speech was the best speech ever given to the Scouts, claimed that Black people would overrun the suburbs if Biden won, insulted reporters of color, insulted women reporters, insulted women reporters of color, suggested he was fine with China’s oppression of the Uighurs, attacked the Supreme Court when it ruled against him, summoned Pennsylvania state legislative leaders to the White House to pressure them to overturn the election, spent countless hours every day watching Fox News, refused to allow his administration to comply with Congressional subpoenas, hired Rudy Giuliani as his lawyer, tried to punish Amazon because the Jeff Bezos-owned Washington Post wrote negative stories about him, acted as if the Attorney General of the United States was his personal attorney, attempted to get the federal government to defend him in a libel lawsuit from a women who accused him of sexual assault, held private meetings with Vladimir Putin without staff present, didn’t disclose his private meetings with Vladimir Putin so that the US had to find out via Russian media, stopped holding press briefings for months at a time, “ordered” US companies to leave China even though he has no such power, led a political party that couldn’t even be bothered to draft a policy platform, claimed preposterously that Article II of the Constitution gave him absolute powers, tried to pressure the U.K. to hold the British Open at his golf course, suggested that the government nuke hurricanes, suggested that wind turbines cause cancer, said that he had a special aptitude for science, fired the head of election cyber security after he said that the 2020 election was secure, blurted out classified information to Russian officials, tried to force the G7 to hold their meeting at his failing golf resort in Florida, fired the acting attorney general when she refused to go along with his unconstitutional Muslim travel ban, hired Stephen Miller, openly discussed national security issues in the dining room at Mar-a-Lago where everyone could hear them, interfered with plans to relocate the FBI because a new development there might compete with his hotel, abandoned Iraqi refugees who’d helped the U.S. during the war, tried to get Russia back into the G7, held a COVID super spreader event in the Rose Garden, seemed to believe that Frederick Douglass is still alive, lost 60 election fraud cases in court including before judges he had nominated, falsely claimed that factories were reopening when they weren’t, shamelessly exploited terror attacks in Europe to justify his anti-immigrant policies, still hasn’t come up with a healthcare plan, still hasn’t come up with an infrastructure plan despite repeated “Infrastructure Weeks,” forced Secret Service agents to drive him around Walter Reed while contagious with COVID, told the Proud Boys to “stand back and stand by,” ****ed up the Census, withdrew the U.S. from the World Health Organization in the middle of a pandemic, did so few of his duties that his press staff were forced to state on his daily schedule “President Trump will work from early in the morning until late in the evening. He will make many calls and have many meetings,” allowed his staff to repeatedly violate the Hatch Act, seemed not to know that Abraham Lincoln was a Republican, stood before sacred CIA wall of heroes and bragged about his election win, constantly claimed he was treated worse than any president which presumably includes four that were assassinated and his predecessor whose legitimacy and birthplace were challenged by a racist reality TV show star named Donald Trump,
But other than that. . .
#22372 Posted: 02:26:58 28/02/2021
Quote: ShadowMewX
i hate when people refer to spyro as "the purple dragon". i hate tlos for what it did to spyro fans, making them think "oh, purple dragons are SPECIAL and RARE so spyro is SUPER EPIC because he can control all the elements because of him being PURPLE" i'll never forgive tlos for this.

like the thing about classic spyro (i'm talking spyro the dragon to year of the dragon) is he's just an average little dragon. he's nothing special. he just sees that people need help and he jumps in to help them because he's got courage and he's a good person. he's not some special legend, i hate chosen one stories man.

I was judged for my shadow dragoness being purple, because even with how much I explained that her coloring is due to dark magic related to failed attempts to create purple dragons,(notice the word failed here, she will never be able to use more than shadow) purple is special and there is only one was drowning me, so I do know the sentiment even if with the classic games at the time I was a kid being atrocious or decent at best titles like Enter the dragonfly and a hero tail so I essentially had to grow up with legends

Kinda late hopping in here, but this reminds me of how I made my angel OC Shadmé have black wings just because I thought the color was cool, not because she was a "dark angel" or "evil" or anything like that. smilie She's a good person! Normal angel. Wings are just black. No dark energy involved or anything.

ok, i'll admit it. ya see the dragon that's my pfp?

<--- him?

his name used to be "terrador" (because it sounds sort of like "terror"). he was basically a clone of dark spyro but edgier. he was the son of spyro and cynder (of course) and i wanted to write a story where he destroys warfang because... i actually don't remember. he had a really over the top title that i ripped straight from a movie i haven't seen.

over the years, i've repurposed him and changed his design. he doesn't really have a story anymore, but that's very intentional.

i'm still quite attached to him. he got me thinking about world building and storytelling. even if the story i wanted to tell with him was generic, it taught me things about design and character that i wouldn't have otherwise engaged with.
---
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#22373 Posted: 05:57:35 28/02/2021
Ya'll reminded me that I got dragons to redesign.

I just like purple dragons because purple is a rad ass color. I just like seeing people color choices for the schemes and all.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#22374 Posted: 15:41:26 28/02/2021
Purple is my favorite color, I even gave purple inner membranes of wings, belly and tail feathers to my silver wind dragoness, for Fyra, she started lot edgier, dual personality, angsty of going evil but after recently finding out that it was just a world of pain, I toned it down to a possession that contrary to the dark form stuff I can get rid off.
---
#22375 Posted: 19:47:27 28/02/2021
after reading reddit posts for the past few weeks i made a conclusion that a lot of people who complain about not getting views on twitch just make crap content. they always complain about being really good streamers but when you actually watch their streams its always garbage and boring. twitch isn't gonna promote you, promote yourself.

solutions to common problems

talking to nobody: cool so you have no viewers. why did you expect people to randomly go to a 0 viewer andys stream? you can blame a dead chat for not talking but that's just an excuse. keep on talking. nobody is gonna come to a stream and try to make a ghost speak. there's a better chance of a lurker talking if they can relate to what you are saying so just talk talk talk. not use to talking to yourself? try watching lets plays on youtube and see how they manage to talk to a crowd of no one. i also recommend turning off viewer count as it will make you depressed.

not getting promoted: again twitch doesn't care about you. the only thumbnails people really care about are cute gamer girls but i don't think people really want those types of viewers. so next best thing is your title. don't try something self loathing because you're telling the audience "hey I'm garbage, don't watch". but even then do people really read titles? so next best thing is name recognition. but sp "how can i have that when I'm not being promoted?" you might ask. well.....

networking: this is a big boy word right here that people are scared of. i don't really like networking because i find a lot of pokemon streamers boring af but i do watch a couple of folks who are cool. networking doesn't have to be a self gain thing. networking can just be chilling in somebody's chat and talking to others in their chat. try to make friends with others. raid them to talk to them don't raid just for the sake of raiding. while self promoting is against the rules getting known as that one guy in poopybuttholegamer69 chat isn't.

content: you can also make content. think about every big streamer you've watch. there's a good chance you watched a clip of them on reddit or youtube right? i recommend using the app tiktok for your videos. yes tiktok that one app your nephew is fortnite dancing to. its a really good tool because it gives you automatically viral videos when you start and wanes down to at least 100 views after a week.

game choice: ok this is the big one. generally you want to play something that has a community in this super-saturated world of live streaming. so how do you decide what game to pick? ok well first of all play something you genuinely like and not some game that is boring. because if you don't like it why would viewers? there's a common rule of "dont play games that are too big" and "dont play games with nobody". i agree with the latter. while super big games like fortnite and overwatch make getting views hard to get i think its still possible to be visible. is it optimal? not really? but it could happen. however streaming games like atari 2600's Sneak n' Peek isn't gonna get you views because there's no community for that game. games with good communities are pokemon, hollow knight, dark souls, bloons, and Mario. just find something you like. or use this site https://twitchstrike.com/what

I'm not saying i know everything about twitch and that I'm super famous. but these are just general tips that people ignore because they are too afraid to critic themselves. watch your vods, find out what gets reactions out of people, don't think luck is the reason why you get no views, and finally have fun. don't stream because you want this to be your job. stream because you want to.
#22376 Posted: 11:34:05 01/03/2021
Why does wreckingballbob come up twice on the birthday list? He came up yesterday, you know, on his birthday which is February 28th, but now it's March 1st and he's still there. Like... what??
---
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#22377 Posted: 11:44:49 01/03/2021
Quote: Erikatastrophe
Why does wreckingballbob come up twice on the birthday list? He came up yesterday, you know, on his birthday which is February 28th, but now it's March 1st and he's still there. Like... what??

His birthday is February 29th. Since that date doesn't happen this year I guess it just puts him up there for the day before and after, the 28th and the 1st.
#22378 Posted: 14:53:51 01/03/2021
Well a short interlude that was supposed to be in two parts or so before a time skip ended up becoming 8 pages long but close to be finished and posted, just because of giving more importance to the side plot(the lost continent, Dragonia) by bringing a character that was originally supposed to be left in the temple with the group giving me a lot of opportunities for interaction.
---
#22379 Posted: 15:41:13 01/03/2021
Quote: spyro and sonic
Quote: Erikatastrophe

His birthday is February 29th. Since that date doesn't happen this year I guess it just puts him up there for the day before and after, the 28th and the 1st.

Ohhh. Thanks, I was so confused. I see it now, yeah. It's just so weird it would do it that way... I guess better than just completely excluding him from the list, though.
---
G Hypernova Green Sparx Gems: 198
#22380 Posted: 21:10:00 01/03/2021
Gulp is stupid difficult in Reignited... smilie
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8605
#22381 Posted: 02:38:16 02/03/2021
My family makes for sore losers...
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#22382 Posted: 18:51:23 02/03/2021
boo hoo i did nt die so look what happened now
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
#22383 Posted: 13:44:53 03/03/2021
to differentiate him from reignited spyro, my friend and i have decided to call legend of spyro's spyro "lyro".
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4299
#22384 Posted: 15:37:14 03/03/2021
Sometimes when I meet up with dark52 and we're talking about things we like he stares at me straight in the eyes and starts talking about something I hate and he won't break eye contact and if I try to look away he grabs my face and digs his nails into my jaw until he's done talking and then he lets me go and acts normal again. I don't know what it means and it's starting to keep me up at night, because there's no way to predict when he might do this. I've started to talk with him about the weather or anything except the interests we share but it's starting to get difficult. Would love some advice on this.
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
#22385 Posted: 17:16:05 03/03/2021
^ALEX IS MINE HOW DARE YOU
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
#22386 Posted: 17:23:50 03/03/2021
Quote: LeewweewoowheeH
^ALEX IS MINE HOW DARE YOU

Yeah, you can keep him. I still have the better user anyway. :-P
---
#22387 Posted: 17:30:48 03/03/2021
yeah people thanks for telling me how to be a part of my own culture and background how culturally inclusive of you
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:39:47 03/03/2021 by LeewweewoowheeH
#22388 Posted: 17:58:51 03/03/2021
I firmly believe nobody actually read anything that we said. They just saw a topic about culture and "OHHH, DISRESPECT!" Never mind that we're Native American. We had every right to everything we said. It's our culture and we know what we're talking about. Nobody can tell us otherwise.

It's really, really great that all of my efforts into being your friends resulted in this, guys. I feel very appreciated. I've been through too much these past couple of weeks to even get hung up on this, honestly. Whatever. Not my fault and not my loss.
---
G Hypernova Green Sparx Gems: 198
#22389 Posted: 20:35:34 03/03/2021
Hail the Origami King.
#22390 Posted: 23:17:29 03/03/2021
I have a question I wonder for my own fanfic, I want to get my dragoness Fyra possessed by the spirit of my shadow dragoness Tenebra however even if throwing the soul out to take over can be done, the body at the time it would take place(like literally next chapter after the one I’m writing) is a few days old baby. How can I proceed without making a Cynder clone accidentally(or a Zirra one)?
---
#22391 Posted: 23:19:51 03/03/2021
my cat's snoring and it's very cute.

maybe everything is gonna be all right..?
---
#22392 Posted: 23:36:46 03/03/2021
I have a question I wonder for my own fanfic, I want to get my dragoness Fyra possessed by the spirit of my shadow dragoness Tenebra however even if throwing the soul out to take over can be done, the body at the time it would take place(like literally next chapter after the one I’m writing) is a few days old baby. How can I proceed without making a Cynder clone accidentally(or a Zirra one)?

i like that there s still people writing content and fiction around this stuff
---
#22393 Posted: 00:47:24 04/03/2021
the more people hate on skylanders (especially skylanders spyro himself) the more it fuels my love for the series smilie
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
First | Previous | Page 448 of 520 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 446 447 448 449 450 ... 518 519 520

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me