Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 309 of 520 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 ... 518 519 520
Random Thought Topic [STICKY]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#15401 Posted: 03:25:32 25/01/2018
Quote: AmbushFan
As far as types go, I consider Fairy my favourite. No particular reason, guess I just like the designs, type effectiveness, etc.

you ****ing scumbag. fairy types did nothing but **** up the meta.

did you know that every type that resists fairy is weak to ground? all you need is a fairy and a ground 'mon and you cover practically everything. it's like they were MADE to be scummy and OP.

i like a select few fairies (mimikyu, klefki, togekiss, tapu bulu, tapu koko, and snubbull) but as for the others, DROWN THOSE ****ERS IN ACID!!
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#15402 Posted: 03:26:08 25/01/2018
Quote: Lunarz
Quote: parisruelz12
fun fact: lances dragonites are illegal

true but levels aren't 100%, it's implying that because lance is such a good dragon tamer and his dragonair trusted him so much they were ready to evolve and they did for him

edit: i know that was a meme im just taking the opportunity to teach the people

i understand, my dude, but thats anime logic. which doesnt apply to the games.

if they did, then our own pokemon dont trust us enough to evolve early, despite having max friendship
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#15403 Posted: 03:27:30 25/01/2018
No matter how strong your Dragonite is, you'll still get your ass handed to you by a Venomoth.
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#15404 Posted: 03:27:38 25/01/2018
Quote: ZapNorris
gen 2 had the best bug type designs. gen 1 had the best water types, and gen 7 had the best ghosts.

Nah mate gen 2 might have had Scizor but gens 5 and 7 have the best bugs, I say prolly 5 moreso
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:28:27 25/01/2018 by 84skylanderdude
#15405 Posted: 03:30:33 25/01/2018
Quote: 84skylanderdude
gen 2 had the best bug type designs. gen 1 had the best water types, and gen 7 had the best ghosts.

Nah mate gen 2 might have had Scizor but gens 5 and 7 have the best bugs, I say prolly 5 moreso

okay yeah accelgor and escavalier are hard to beat

but gen 7 had the best ghosts, no doubt. Decidueye, Alolan Marowak, Sensu Oricorio, the Sandygast line, Mimikyu, Dhelmise, and Blacephalon are all great looking pokemon.
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#15406 Posted: 03:30:51 25/01/2018
fun fact: lances dragonites are illegal

true but levels aren't 100%, it's implying that because lance is such a good dragon tamer and his dragonair trusted him so much they were ready to evolve and they did for him

edit: i know that was a meme im just taking the opportunity to teach the people

i understand, my dude, but thats anime logic. which doesnt apply to the games.

if they did, then our own pokemon dont trust us enough to evolve early, despite having max friendship

yea but like i said, it's implication, like how falkner raised birds his whole life i think, so his pidgeotto evolved earlier, it's just like implication, that because how great of a dragon trainer he was it happened earlier, cuz the designers wouldn't have done the stuff unintentionally i dont think
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#15407 Posted: 04:09:46 25/01/2018
As far as types go, I consider Fairy my favourite. No particular reason, guess I just like the designs, type effectiveness, etc.

did you know that every type that resists fairy is weak to ground? all you need is a fairy and a ground 'mon and you cover practically everything. it's like they were MADE to be scummy and OP.

i like a select few fairies (mimikyu, klefki, togekiss, tapu bulu, tapu koko, and snubbull) but as for the others, DROWN THOSE ****ERS IN ACID!!

So, consider a fairy/ground type.

Maybe a "mysterious land" aesthetic? Like antlers and dragonfly wings and stuff.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#15408 Posted: 04:10:10 25/01/2018
it's a good thing HIHD isn't here or that dhelmise topic would have given him an aneurysm

because apparently people enjoying pokemon that are either fairly recent/added to GO is too much for him. after he cries a fit over that he goes to suck lucario's dick for the gazillionth time

edit-

Quote: StormDragon21

So, consider a fairy/ground type.

Maybe a "mysterious land" aesthetic? Like antlers and dragonfly wings and stuff.

i actually have a ground/fairy 'mon in a fangame i plan on making. it's based on the fairy armadillo, but for the sake of a pun name it's a mole. it'd evolve into a mole thing with stone cut wings when given a shiny stone.

this fangame also introduces an ability that lets dragon moves hit fairies and a legendary that straight-up nullifies fairy moves on entry so we're good smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:13:24 25/01/2018 by ZapNorris
#15409 Posted: 04:11:10 25/01/2018
it's a good thing HIHD isn't here or that dhelmise topic would have given him an aneurysm

because apparently people enjoying pokemon that are either fairly recent/added to GO is too much for him. after he cries a fit over that he goes to suck lucario's dick for the gazillionth time

how could he hate dhelmise he's precious

lucario is so basic it's like when you meet a girl who likes pokemon and you think it's true love and she says her favorite pokemon is the yellow mouse
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:11:39 25/01/2018 by Lunarz
#15410 Posted: 04:14:25 25/01/2018

lucario is so basic it's like when you meet a girl who likes pokemon and you think it's true love and she says her favorite pokemon is the yellow mouse

reminds me of the time i was getting chased by this one girl who was like "WHAT PIKACHU DID YOU GET??" because i was freaking about over a dratini in GO when the game launched
#15411 Posted: 04:17:37 25/01/2018

it was literally just stated that he was on private. meaning he can read these posts now, and who knows, even if he wasnt logged in he could see these.

please stop **** talking him, i don't care what your opinion is on him, its not right.

HIHD if you are reading this, we love you and hope you come back soon.
---
#15412 Posted: 04:19:40 25/01/2018

it was literally just stated that he was on private. meaning he can read these posts now, and who knows, even if he wasnt logged in he could see these.

please stop **** talking him, i don't care what your opinion is on him, its not right.

were you refering to me cuz i only said dhelmise is precious and i think lucario is basic
---
#15413 Posted: 04:21:14 25/01/2018

were you refering to me cuz i only said dhelmise is precious and i think lucario is basic

sorry i meant to only qoute zap.
---
#15414 Posted: 04:21:23 25/01/2018

You being elitist? Like the guy you've just been ranting about?

I like Fairy types. I don't give a **** about the meta, I don't even play competitively.
---
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#15415 Posted: 04:21:27 25/01/2018

I'm stepping in on this.

But yes you and ZapNorris are bad for **** talking a user that can easily read this.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#15416 Posted: 04:23:49 25/01/2018
Quote: Trix Master 100

I'm stepping in on this.

But yes you and ZapNorris are bad for **** talking a user that can easily read this.

I dunno if you don't like me so that's why, but legit, I never said anything bad about hihd, not at all. Why is the first amendment getting me in trouble? Cuz I dont like a pokemon another user likes? That's ****ing insane dude. I'm not meaning to cause any trouble, and even paris agreed I wasnt being rude, because i wasnt

Im not gonna argue but I didnt do anything wrong and it was kinda rude of you to say I did when all I said was a pokemon someone else likes is basic. that's bull
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:24:25 25/01/2018 by Lunarz
#15417 Posted: 04:26:09 25/01/2018
its ok lunarz, you're fine.

i mostly just care about what zap said
---
#15418 Posted: 04:27:09 25/01/2018
sorry, i just wanted to defend myself cuz I've been trying really hard not to be like the old me and get into arguments, but when i do nothing wrong and get jumped on it riles me up ykno
---
#15419 Posted: 04:27:30 25/01/2018

I'm stepping in on this.

I dunno if you don't like me so that's why, but legit, I never said anything bad about hihd, not at all. Why is the first amendment getting me in trouble? Cuz I dont like a pokemon another user likes? That's ****ing insane dude. I'm not meaning to cause any trouble, and even paris agreed I wasnt being rude, because i wasnt

Im not gonna argue but I didnt do anything wrong and it was kinda rude of you to say I did when all I said was a pokemon someone else likes is basic. that's bull

...Actually you are right, my bad. I apologize for jumping the gun fairly quickly on your case considering you actually didn't say anything rude about HIHD. I actually got too heated up so I thought your comment was another bashing.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#15420 Posted: 04:30:23 25/01/2018

I'm stepping in on this.

...Actually you are right, my bad. I apologize for jumping the gun fairly quickly on your case considering you actually didn't say anything rude about HIHD. I actually got too heated up so I thought your comment was another bashing.

I'm sorry for getting heated too, just wanted to defend myself ykno

all conflicts should end this way
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:31:56 25/01/2018 by Lunarz
#15421 Posted: 04:32:00 25/01/2018

I'm sorry for getting heated too

Yeah. Just try not to feed the flame/argument with the comments please.
---
icon from Empoh
#15422 Posted: 04:35:23 25/01/2018
sorry, i just wanted to defend myself cuz I've been trying really hard not to be like the old me and get into arguments, but when i do nothing wrong and get jumped on it riles me up ykno

i know, but in the future dont respond to posts that are clearly being rude to other users. in context, your post kind of came off as rude. its not bad to share your opinion, but just make sure you aren't feeding someone with your response.
---
#15423 Posted: 06:15:54 25/01/2018
6AM. Looks like I won't be getting any sleep again. Ugh.
---
#15424 Posted: 08:39:51 25/01/2018
Quote: Drawdler
tbh

Scyther > Scizor

But

Kabutops > both

scyther's voice > scizor > kabutops > scyther
---
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#15425 Posted: 09:46:07 25/01/2018
Hey guys what did I miss?
*113 subscriptions*
*Zap got gnorced*
Uh... I’m guessing that had something to do with the discussion here in RT. I already read it so...
Also most of the 113 came from the hunger games topic.
---
Soon.
#15426 Posted: 10:59:25 25/01/2018
I'm not sure if that was the full reason, he seemed really aggressive in general. He also made a topic mocking HIHD that got deleted.

That said, I still think his mocking of HIHD was the main reason he got Gnorced. How many times has he got Gnorced now anyway?
---
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10050
#15427 Posted: 11:22:22 25/01/2018
It happens with some frequency. But hey, let him throw a tantrum over the one user that makes the entire forum better when he's around, see where that'll get him. Between the unnecessary bickering at the Skylanders section and the "it's ok to be hateful when I do it" posts from a few months ago, I've long given up unfortunately.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#15428 Posted: 11:27:53 25/01/2018
Seems like Zap has become a lot more aggressive recently, overall. Don't know why.

---

Blind Guardian have never made any bad songs-

*The Piper's Calling*

Nevermind. Everything else is a masterpiece though... except for songs like The Souldforged and Twilight of The Gods, they're relatively mediocre, but still BG and therefore awesome.
---
#15429 Posted: 12:44:13 25/01/2018
20 minutes into the Lego Ninjago movie and I’m bored.
---
Soon.
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#15430 Posted: 13:42:45 25/01/2018
Yo, bros what’d I mi-

[User Posted Image]
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#15431 Posted: 14:04:11 25/01/2018
Quote: TheToyNerd
Yo, bros what’d I mi-

[User Posted Image]

- - -
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#15432 Posted: 14:10:40 25/01/2018
Ok so I watched the Ninjago movie and it’s definitely the weakest of the three lego movies.
---
Soon.
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#15433 Posted: 14:47:12 25/01/2018
Ok so, Zap is gnorced, people are argueing about pokemon, and Zoroark is watching bad movies

WTF happened?
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#15434 Posted: 14:58:59 25/01/2018
Hey guys what's hap-

OH MY GOODNESS
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#15435 Posted: 15:06:47 25/01/2018
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
Ok so, Zap is gnorced, people are argueing about pokemon, and Zoroark is watching bad movies

WTF happened?

The first one has something to do with HIHD I think
The second just kinda happened
The third is normal
---
Soon.
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#15436 Posted: 15:07:46 25/01/2018
Quote: emeraldzoroark
Quote: King-Pen Krazy

WTF happened?

The first one has something to do with HIHD I think
The second just kinda happened
The third is normal

NOW THIS LOOKS LIKE A JOB FOR ME!!!

I don't know why I said that
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#15437 Posted: 17:30:36 25/01/2018
Talk smack, get put in the timeout chair. >.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#15438 Posted: 17:32:48 25/01/2018
Theatre of Pain is pretty cool.
---
#15439 Posted: 01:41:03 26/01/2018
We need a good Blu-ray release of the ‘87 Ninja Turtles cartoon. This stupid 23 disk set just won’t cut it. Can we also do the same for G.I. Joe and Transformers, too?
#15440 Posted: 01:50:33 26/01/2018
We need a good Blu-ray release of the ‘87 Ninja Turtles cartoon. This stupid 23 disk set just won’t cut it. Can we also do the same for G.I. Joe and Transformers, too?

true, itd also be cool to get 03 turtles
---
#15441 Posted: 01:56:11 26/01/2018

true, itd also be cool to get 03 turtles

W H A T T H E S H E L L
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6093
#15442 Posted: 01:58:09 26/01/2018

For those not in the know, what's wrong with the "stupid 23 disc set"?
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#15443 Posted: 02:01:26 26/01/2018
Quote: Seiki

it's 23 discs
that's obnoxious and it's a lot of space
---
#15444 Posted: 02:06:42 26/01/2018

For one... it’s 23 disks. It’s incredibly cumbersome and in a package that’s cool as a novelty thing, but does a poor job holding all disks safely. Also, idk, I like hi-definition old animation. The Transformers disk set is more well organized, but again, I like HD old animation, because selfish reasons. Plus Blu-ray could hold more retrospectives and old commercials
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6093
#15445 Posted: 03:16:25 26/01/2018

it's 23 discs
that's obnoxious and it's a lot of space

If it's a really long series, that might not be that bad. Complete series of Friends on BluRay is 21 discs for 236 episodes. Google says TMNT was 193 episodes. It's going to be about 20 discs even on BluRay.

For one... it’s 23 disks. It’s incredibly cumbersome and in a package that’s cool as a novelty thing, but does a poor job holding all disks safely. Also, idk, I like hi-definition old animation. The Transformers disk set is more well organized, but again, I like HD old animation, because selfish reasons. Plus Blu-ray could hold more retrospectives and old commercials

I see.... Did a bit of googling, got the impression from your post the 23 disc set was BluRay, not DVD and that it was asking for a better BluRay set than what existed, not that one didn't exist at all.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:18:06 26/01/2018 by Seiki
#15446 Posted: 03:41:06 26/01/2018
Ok, yeah, my post was rather vague, I admit.
#15447 Posted: 08:37:25 26/01/2018
1. Theatre of Pain
2. The Holy Grail
3. Valhalla
4. Battlefield
5. The Throne
6. Mirror Mirror
7. Grand Parade
8. Wait For an Answer
9. Sadly Sings Destiny
10. The Bard's Song: The Hobbit

I would put Time Stands Still (At The Iron Hill) on this list, but I feel like I haven't listened to it enough yet. Otherwise, here's a Top 10 of my favourite Blind Guardian songs. Meaning Theatre of Pain would be one of my favourite songs altogether.

Don't fear your last step
from the Theatre of Pain
---
First | Previous | Page 309 of 520 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 ... 518 519 520

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me