Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
Haunted Hallways [Private] [CLOSED]
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#1 Posted: 08:32:04 21/01/2013 | Topic Creator
An RP based off the manga, anime and game Corpse Party.

PLOT: Back in the 1970's, there was a private elementary school named Heaven's Hold. 15 years after it had been built, it was torn down, due to the murders and disapearances of some of the students and staff. The site of the school was deserted for many years, as citizens were too afraid to walk the grounds. In the late 1990's, a new school was built on the site. It was named Kisaragi Academy.
All was fine at the school, until one unforgettable night. A group of students were telling ghost stories about the old school, Heaven's Hold. They performed a ritual they found online in order to ensure that their friendship would last forever. Suddenly, they were transported by a mysterious earthquake to another dimension where the Heaven's Hold Elementary school still exists and is haunted by the ghosts and spirits of the missing and murdered students and staff. The group of students now have to try and find a way out of Heaven's Hold and survive the mysterious forces that haunt the school.

RULES:
-I am the GM
-No godmodding
-No scriptwriting
-Put 'corpse' somewhere on your character sheet so I know you read the plot and rules
-Romance is allowed (if serious take it to PM)
-Killing is allowed (but if your character dies, there is no coming back)
-Up to 4 characters. You must roleplay as a student or a teacher. You can roleplay ONE ghost, zombie or spirit.

Character sheet:

Name:
Species: [FOR GHOSTS/ZOMBIES/SPIRITS ONLY]
Personality:
History:
Weapon: [This is optional. No huge weapons, just small weapons like a knife or a small gun that your character can use if they're in trouble]
Appearance: [Image link or description/and remember to give credit to artist if the artwork is not yours]
Other: [Optional]

My characters:

Name: Satoshi Mochida
Personality: He is kind, caring and friendly. He is a little shy, but opens up sooner or later. He has feelings for Mio, but hasn't admitted them yet.
History: He was a smart student, and pretty good at sports. All was going well until the night they were transported into another dimension. He didn't want to perform the ritual, but his friends dragged him into it.
Weapon: A small gun he found in one of the school closets
Appearance: [credit to original artist for image] http://i45.tinypic.com/300ftbd.jpg
Other: He hates being in small places and hates ghost stories.

Name: Mio Isurugi
Personality: She is kind and friendly and very brave. She has feelings for Satoshi, but hasn't admitted them yet.
History: She was a smart, straight-A student. She was in one of the popular groups. She didn't exactly want to perform the ritual, but did it anyway. She regrets doing it now.
Weapon: Knife
Appearance: [credit to original artist for image] http://i50.tinypic.com/yicg0.png
Other: N/A

Name: Luna Kanzaki
Species: Ghost
Personality: She appears as a helpless kind ghost girl, but she is crazy and psychotic.
History: Luna was one of the first students murdered in Heaven's Hold. She appears as a helpless little ghost girl, but she is crazy and psychotic. She wants to get revenge on the person who murdered her. When the group of students arrive, she decides to blame them for her death and destroy them.
Weapon: N/A
Appearance: [credit to original artist for image] http://i666.photobucket.com/al...i/GhostGirl.jpg
Other: N/A

THIS RP IS NOW OPEN.

ENJOY!
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 00:41:41 22/01/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#2 Posted: 05:16:29 22/01/2013
Name: Tyrocu(Tie-row-coo) Shizocamu(She-z-oh-ku-moo)
History: graduating year stuck in an alternate dimension. He can't help being friends with the underclassmen, but is usually quiet. Wasnt the smartest, but enough to pass with fair grades(80s +). Is more comforted in small places, and is usually close to his friends.
Weapon: A wooden baseball bat and a large metal ruler from a physics class.
Appearance: tall, but short for age. Nose length, right swooping hair that gets a little shorter in the back. A lengthy black turtle neck, full sip coat and short top boots covered by his jeans.
Other: Likes to have alone time, but can't stand being alone for more than two hours.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#3 Posted: 05:39:08 22/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted.
#4 Posted: 23:02:39 23/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Is anyone going to join?
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#5 Posted: 23:38:25 23/01/2013
ooc: sorry, I've caught a cold and just haven't had the time for this. I'll try to join if I can....
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#6 Posted: 23:45:52 23/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh, I hope you feel better soon D-O. And thanks.
#7 Posted: 05:13:25 25/01/2013
OOC: Who all did you invite?
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#8 Posted: 06:07:24 25/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I invited SolemnWhisper, but she hasn't replied, for some reason. I invited Nyght, but he hasn't posted his character sheet yet. And Rio asked if she could join, so I said yes.
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#9 Posted: 06:47:11 25/01/2013
Name: Seiko Shinohara
Species: Spirit (good~)
Personality: She is a very happy seeming girl who was always happy and bubbly seeming. She always tried to cheer up her friends. She was very responsible, but she also had a bit of a childish side.
History: She performed the ritual with her friends, and got lost in the school. She had a fight with her best friend, who she was trapped with, and when she went to go and find her again and forgive her she was killed by ehr best friend, who was possessed by the dark spirits of the school. She was hung in one of the bathroom stalls.
Weapon: N/A
Appearance: Credit to original artist
Other: She is a kindly spirit and tries to help people and keep their mood upifted, to ward away the darkening.

Name: Eirika Hanotoshi
Personality: She has a dark personality, slightly sadistic. She loves creeping people out and her small child-like appearance and voice helps her greatly. If she gets close to someone she is kind and sweet and would protect them no matter what. She acts creepy because she has a fear of having people like her and then hurt her.
History: She was not a very popular girl, everyone knew her but no one was really very close to her. She was a smart girl though, and got good grades. She really liked the idea of the ritual, and ha been smiling ever since
Weapon: a sharpened broom handle she found on the ground.
Appearance: credit to original artist
Other: She carries a stitched together grey soft toy bunny
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#10 Posted: 23:41:42 25/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted. :3
#11 Posted: 01:15:01 26/01/2013
Name: Kurai Yuuku
Personality: Scardy cat of the bunch. He's also a bit insane when the subject is fear itself. His fear isn't the 'cower-and-scream' fear. His fear is the 'adrenaline-fear-that-kills-YOU' fear. Don't underestimate him. He also has a tendency to zone out a lot.
History: Yuuku was bullied a lot as a child for his fearful personality. He's transferred because he murdered a bully who was unfortunate enough to push him over the edge. Now he's here, and keeping the past a secret.
Weapon: Normal 8-studded gloves that when you ball your hands into a fist really tight, the studs on the knuckles turn to inch long spikes. The studs are located on the knuckles, and then half an inch below there's another set.
Appearance: Credit to original artist
Other: Talks to himself....or is he.....
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#12 Posted: 01:30:25 26/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted D-O.
So, if you guys want, we can start now.
#13 Posted: 05:35:40 28/01/2013
ooc: Lets start~
---
#14 Posted: 05:47:52 28/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Ok~

-You are all in classroom 2-B. You have realized where you are-

Mio was sitting on the floor, hugging her legs.
Satoshi was leaning against the black board, eyes closed, wishing this was only a nightmare.
"Heaven's Hold?" Mio's voice whispered. "We can't be. The place was torn down...this has to be Kisaragi Academy. M-maybe we all fell asleep during the ritual, and now it's night-time?"
Satoshi sighed and opened his eyes. "I don't think so."
#15 Posted: 05:49:49 28/01/2013
Eirika had crawled behind the teacher's desk, she peeked over it and smirked,"Maybe the ghosts are coming for us, can you hear them?" she asked, making convincing ghost noises.
---
#16 Posted: 06:15:43 28/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Eirika, stop!" Mio said. "This is serious."
"I think someone should go outside the classroom, and see what's going on." Satoshi said quietly.
Mio zipped around and stared at him. "Are you serious?! No way am I doing that!"
#17 Posted: 06:21:45 28/01/2013
Eirika giggled,"I'll go look~" she said cheerfully. Getting up and walking over to the door,"Unless you don't want me to?" she asked, looking at them adorably and cuddling her bunny. (She is like the beginnings of a little Honey...)
---
#18 Posted: 06:35:50 28/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yeah, you could say that. smilie

"Are you sure you want to go look?" Satoshi asked.
#19 Posted: 06:46:35 28/01/2013
ooc; But creepy and without a Mori!

Eirika nodded,"Uh huh, I am not scared~" she said, grabbing the door handle and openign the door with a flourish. Standing jsut outside the door was Seiko, but she was positioned so that only Eirika could see her. She smiled sweetly and placed a finger to ehr lips, then vanished. Eirika blinked,"Theres nothing out here..." she said,slightly quieter than before.
---
#20 Posted: 06:51:25 28/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yeah!

"Nothing?" Satoshi walked over and peered around the doorway. There was only darkness in the hallway each way. "Man, it's creepy."
"We need to get out of here." Mio said.
#21 Posted: 06:58:58 28/01/2013
"You can not get out of here..." Eirika said,"Don't you remember the stories? We are trapped here forever!"
---
#22 Posted: 07:04:24 28/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"No. We'll get out." Mio said, but she didn't sound too sure.
Satoshi glanced at her.
#23 Posted: 08:12:42 28/01/2013
"Nice tone of certainty my friend...." Eirika said, sighing.
---
#24 Posted: 23:24:37 28/01/2013
Kurai was huddled in the corner. This was a bad idea from the beginning. Why did I let these guys talk me into this? I.....I..... "No. Root out the doubt. The clock has stopped. I'm not. No." He began muttering to himself.
---
#25 Posted: 07:49:52 29/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Satoshi glanced over at Kurai. "Kurai? You ok?"

"We are not all ok!" Mio cried, standing up. "We're stuck in this place! And it's creepy!"
#26 Posted: 23:15:26 29/01/2013
Kurai started having a one-sided conversation with himself. "We're going to die! Not if we survive. Kill the ghosts and they won't kill you. Fear of ghosts. Everyone has it. Make the ghost fear me. Yes. No. Kill. Kill" He mumbled on and on.
---
#27 Posted: 03:41:25 30/01/2013
Eirika blinked,"And one had already crumbled, how long 'till all of us too fall prey to the insanity of this place?" she asked. She stared out into the hallway and Seiko appeared again, smiling sweetly.
---
#28 Posted: 04:24:59 30/01/2013
OOC: sorry I'm late.... Can't believe this is the one RP I forget, well I usually loose track if my characters are human...

Tyroco popped out from behind the open door, "I'd say an hour tops." He began leaning on the bat, "Just think of it as Halloween... Only this time it's longer and the ghosts are real." he said without trying to reassure everyone.
---
#29 Posted: 05:12:12 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Mio stared at him. "No. No, ghosts aren't real. Everyone knows that, right?" She started laughing.
"Dude, calm down." Satoshi shook her shoulders. "Ok, everyone, I think we should split up or something, and have a look around."
#30 Posted: 05:15:42 30/01/2013
"Of course, lets always do it by the book. Splitting up is always the best idea, then someone's missing a head." though it was crude, it seemed quite logical.

OOC: maybe I should have added "Thought out(like plan ahead)" to his personality.
---
#31 Posted: 05:47:22 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: You still can.

"Ok, let's sort out teams. We should have two groups." Satoshi said.
#32 Posted: 05:57:47 30/01/2013
"I've always been insane. I've always feared, and been feared. The darkest side of life. I visit it....every day....up here." He pointed to his forehead. "Because I know that fear means survival."
---
#33 Posted: 06:15:49 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Kurai, are you coming or not?" Satoshi asked.
#34 Posted: 06:27:38 30/01/2013
"....of course, Sato.." He said in a slight, whispery voice.
---
#35 Posted: 06:30:40 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Then come on. Get up." Satoshi walked over and held out his hand to him.
#36 Posted: 15:23:33 30/01/2013
Kurai gently placed his hand in her's, his grip very faint.
---
#37 Posted: 16:56:02 30/01/2013
"And you can't survive without fear..." Tyroco paused to look around, "Teams?... Ugh" he put his free hand on his face, "Fine..." he stood up to put the bat over his shoulder, "Who am I getting stuck with(crude humor too)?"
---
#38 Posted: 04:21:10 01/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: 'HIS', D-O. Satoshi is a guy. Just saying. :3

"So, we'll have two groups. I'll go with Mio...and Kurai can come with us. You guys can decide if you want to stay with Tyroco or come with me." Satoshi said.
#39 Posted: 04:57:15 01/02/2013
Eirika shrugged,"I don't care if I am stuck with someone or not." she lied. She had finally snapped out fo her daze. She ahd been staring at where Seiko had appeared again, even long after the girl had vanished.
---
#40 Posted: 05:10:58 01/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"Just pick a group. We can't let anyone wander off. Who knows what's around here..." Satoshi quickly glanced around.
#41 Posted: 05:41:06 01/02/2013
"No one would want to go with me anyway..." Eirika mumbled
---
#42 Posted: 05:43:19 01/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"Why don't you go with Tyroco?" Satoshi suggested.
#43 Posted: 05:45:22 01/02/2013
"Why not." Eirika said, looking at Tyroco. She hugged her bunny closer and smiled,"Could be fun."
---
#44 Posted: 05:46:10 01/02/2013
ooc: right....I knew that.....eheheh.....*sweatdrop*

Kurai blinked and silently followed Satoshi, looking a bit pale.
---
#45 Posted: 05:49:16 01/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"Ok, so let's split up and look around. We'll go search the left building, you two go search the right building." Satoshi said, slowly pulling Mio and Kurai out the door and to the left.
#46 Posted: 05:55:34 01/02/2013
Kurai walked backwards. He glanced over his shoulder, just so he wouldn't trip, but he wanted to be looking back at all times while the group moved forward.
---
#47 Posted: 06:07:43 01/02/2013
"Well Eirika, we best get going then... Eh, hay wait!" he called to the other group, "What time do we meat back up?!"
---
#48 Posted: 06:10:13 01/02/2013
"Who cares, just walk." Eirika said, walking in the other direction from the other group.
---
#49 Posted: 06:13:25 01/02/2013
Looking backwards to Eirika, "Huh." he sighed heavily, "Alright, so it's whenever o'clock then." he lowered the bat to have it rest under his arm while still holding the handle. Tyroco followed closely behind searching the halls, and scanning the walls(rhyme) as to remember the area.
---
#50 Posted: 06:19:13 01/02/2013
"This place is weird, all of the windows and some of the doors just look like ornaments." Eirika said, trying to open one of the doors. I did not budge, it did not look like it needed a key.
---
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me